Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

JLO new song with Maluma

She looks hot AF! Much as I don’t like her, I cannot help but be stunned by her beauty. She just gets better and better. Anyway I find the song kinda catchy and Maluma, or as Madge calls him “Mluma” looks good!

What do you think?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26October 3, 2020 4:32 PM

OP is either JLo or her publicist

by Anonymousreply 1September 28, 2020 11:56 AM

She looks good!

by Anonymousreply 2September 28, 2020 12:17 PM

I agree about her appearance. She’s over 50 and at least with a faceful of makeup she is stunningly gorgeous.

I don’t have a strong opinion of her otherwise.

She doesn’t sing well, she’s impressively athletic, she’s a competent actor, and the diva stuff is uninteresting to me.

by Anonymousreply 3September 28, 2020 12:30 PM

OK, I love this song.

🎶Todo lo que tengo eh pa ti, pa ti 🎶

Everything I have is for you, for you... and because personally, I’m poor, this means you get tons of love, hugs, and kisses 😘.

Oh, and yes. This bitch is the real #goals looks wise.

Freakin’ GORGEOUS.

by Anonymousreply 4September 28, 2020 12:38 PM

Oh yes, her beauty is so uniquely exquisite... Especially without the usually 250 lb of makeup that someone applies to her face with a trowel! Stunning!

And let's not even talk about her "voice" and her "acting" - it's outrageous that she isn't singing at La Scala and getting Oscars and Golden Globes every five minutes! Her last film, in particular, was such a complex and heartfelt work of art: strippers turned prostitutes drug their clients and steal money from them. So groundbreaking! Oh, but there's a dying grandmother and talk about the 2008 financial crisis, so everything is elevated to the Olympus of Emotivity. Sure...

As for Maluma, he is a personification of everything that is wrong in the music industry. He has next to no talent, is only moderately good-looking and "sings" awful reggaeton rubbish. Yeah, this is a masterpiece.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5September 28, 2020 1:10 PM

R5 hi Mariah

by Anonymousreply 6September 28, 2020 1:13 PM

R6 I don’t know you

by Anonymousreply 7September 28, 2020 1:13 PM

Maluma is totally hot (less the tattoos). I hate music videos wherre the singers have to parade around in fancy cars though - like all the rappers with Lamborghinis, etc - so ridiculous. But back to Maluma - what's his story? Slept with Ricky Martin?

by Anonymousreply 8September 28, 2020 1:17 PM

Duet with Maluma? Reductive.

by Anonymousreply 9September 28, 2020 1:49 PM

Yes, more on Maluma please. Who's his boyfriend? New beard?

by Anonymousreply 10September 28, 2020 2:23 PM

Listen, R5, I usually despise this reggeton rubbish, too.

However, today I’m in a wonderful mood because I have a promising job interview on Thursday, & I cannot WAIT to begin working again and get out of this CoViD-19 hellhole we’ve all been locked down in since March!

I’d jump on this bandwagon with you any other day, it today, I’m happy.

I love u, R5. Have a great day sweetheart. I mean it. You know I do.

by Anonymousreply 11September 28, 2020 5:22 PM

R4 - Oh, OK. Congratulations on your good day.

Anyway, good luck in your job interview (I genuinely mean it).

by Anonymousreply 12September 28, 2020 6:54 PM

I know u do, R12. Than you, truly.

This lockdown has been taking a toll on my mental and emotional health lately. I need to GTFOH and see people and interact with the living. And I really miss working. I like being useful and productive.

Have a beautiful day, boo-boo. 😘

by Anonymousreply 13September 28, 2020 7:05 PM

Two no talent fame whores.

by Anonymousreply 14September 28, 2020 7:16 PM

Was JLO in that video. I didn't notice.

((Mmmm... Maluma))

by Anonymousreply 15September 28, 2020 7:17 PM

R14 do you mean r12 and r13?

by Anonymousreply 16September 29, 2020 4:41 PM

So is Maluma out or what ?

by Anonymousreply 17September 29, 2020 4:45 PM

R17 well, he can't come out as gay, that's for sure. It will expose his ex-girlfriend as a beard. Isn't she dating Neymar now? That would be hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 18September 29, 2020 5:03 PM

I was obsessed with Maluma but ever since fellow DLers enlightened that he is tiny, i lost interest

by Anonymousreply 19October 3, 2020 1:21 AM

Maluma has a crush on Shawn Mendes. They need to collab (and send us the sex tape!)

by Anonymousreply 20October 3, 2020 1:23 AM

Embarrassing

by Anonymousreply 21October 3, 2020 1:25 AM

The video is completely unoriginal.

by Anonymousreply 22October 3, 2020 1:34 AM

She looks great. However her singing has never sounded more pro-tooled.

by Anonymousreply 23October 3, 2020 1:53 AM

THOSE two, still??

by Anonymousreply 24October 3, 2020 2:14 AM

meh

meh

meh

by Anonymousreply 25October 3, 2020 2:19 AM

Maluma is so fucking fine

by Anonymousreply 26October 3, 2020 4:32 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!