Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

BREAKING: Former Trump campaign manager Brad Parscale hospitalized after threatening suicide

A tense situation unfolded at a home owned by Brad Parscale, the former campaign manager for President Donald Trump’s reelection campaign, after his wife called police to say that Parscale had guns and was threatening to harm himself, Fort Lauderdale police said Sunday night.

Police were called to a home in the 2300 block of Desota Drive in the Seven Isles community of Fort Lauderdale on Sunday afternoon.

Dietrich said he didn’t threaten police and he went willingly under Florida’s Baker Act, which allows police to detain a person who is potentially a threat to himself or others. He was taken to a hospital, she said.

His wife contacted police, worried that he was suicidal and had firearms.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 305September 30, 2020 9:44 PM

Local news said he had "barricaded" himself inside the home.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1September 28, 2020 12:54 AM

Hmmm, I wonder what secrets Brad wanted to take to his grave?

by Anonymousreply 2September 28, 2020 12:56 AM

ABC News confirms it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3September 28, 2020 12:59 AM

Must've stolen a lot of campaign money from Trump.

by Anonymousreply 4September 28, 2020 12:59 AM

Another chink in the armor.

by Anonymousreply 5September 28, 2020 1:00 AM

Spill your guts, Parscale!

by Anonymousreply 6September 28, 2020 1:01 AM

😂 Are the latest internal polling numbers that bad?

by Anonymousreply 7September 28, 2020 1:03 AM

Probably Russia stuff.

by Anonymousreply 8September 28, 2020 1:03 AM

[quote]Parscale had guns and was threatening to harm himself

Do it.

by Anonymousreply 9September 28, 2020 1:04 AM

So what do you think this is connected too?

by Anonymousreply 10September 28, 2020 1:06 AM

[quote] Spill your guts, Parscale!

It was a threatened suicide. He didn't succeed.

by Anonymousreply 11September 28, 2020 1:06 AM

Probably all that money, millions that diapered that was meant for Trumps inauguration. The money is still missing.

by Anonymousreply 12September 28, 2020 1:08 AM

r11 People who want to commit suicide rarely threaten it, this is connected to something, it's a cry for help.

by Anonymousreply 13September 28, 2020 1:08 AM

He's a mess. All these supposed tough guys are a mess.

by Anonymousreply 14September 28, 2020 1:10 AM

[quote] millions that diapered

This is the brand you need!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15September 28, 2020 1:10 AM

Isn't committing suicide in Florida sort of redundant?

by Anonymousreply 16September 28, 2020 1:10 AM

Is it wrong that I burst out laughing when I saw the thread topic?

[Quote] Florida’s Baker Act

Brad got 5150'ed! 🤣

by Anonymousreply 17September 28, 2020 1:11 AM

Man, Trump will do anything to distract from the NYT tax story.

by Anonymousreply 18September 28, 2020 1:11 AM

When it’s all said and done, we’ll be thanking Brad for wasting hundreds of millions of dollars in Trump campaign donations over the spring and summer. I haven’t seen a Trump TV ad in weeks, and I’m in a swing state. It’s one of the most crucial moments in the election, with millions of Americans already voting right now and the Biden camp is slaughtering Team Trump on TV and the radio. He’s suicidal because his once bright future as a political campaign wizard is sinking right alongside Trump’s chances of re-election.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19September 28, 2020 1:11 AM

Wasn't Trump Jr on Twitter jest a few days ago having a coke melt down? They seem to be nervous in side the castle.

by Anonymousreply 20September 28, 2020 1:12 AM

Can I have his stuff? And by "stuff" I mean the Maserati.

by Anonymousreply 21September 28, 2020 1:13 AM

Just like his boss he's all talk.

by Anonymousreply 22September 28, 2020 1:13 AM

Holy shit! I thought this was going to be a satire article since I've never heard of the Sun Sentinel. Well, it fucking makes sense. Might as well just give up now.

by Anonymousreply 23September 28, 2020 1:14 AM

There are more NYT articles coming over the next several days, they said.

by Anonymousreply 24September 28, 2020 1:15 AM

Well bless her heart his wife must love him. And fortunately we didn’t have to read a story about how he shot his wife and his kids first.

by Anonymousreply 25September 28, 2020 1:15 AM

What's the point of having a gun if your bitch of a wife won't let you shoot it?

by Anonymousreply 26September 28, 2020 1:17 AM

Whomp whomp.

by Anonymousreply 27September 28, 2020 1:18 AM

Wouldn't surprise me if he had a boyfriend on the side. Ask his Asian wife.

by Anonymousreply 28September 28, 2020 1:19 AM

Too bad he didn’t succeed

by Anonymousreply 29September 28, 2020 1:20 AM

Either he feels great remorse for siphoning millions off of Trump's campaign $$$ ( not possible- he doesn't have a conscience) or the Russians are pissed he really stole money from THEM, and he knows he's walking around with a price on his head.

I'm going for #2.

by Anonymousreply 30September 28, 2020 1:20 AM

Isn't he still the assistant campaign manager

by Anonymousreply 31September 28, 2020 1:20 AM

[QUOTE] Isn't he still the assistant campaign manager

Yes. I don’t know why all the headlines refer to him as “ex-campaign manager” like he’s been 86’d entirely. He was demoted, not fired. Jared Kushner and Trump wanted to keep him in their circle. He’s still involved, knows what’s going on internally and can see the trouble that Trump is in.

by Anonymousreply 32September 28, 2020 1:26 AM

Must be related to the tax return leaks.

by Anonymousreply 33September 28, 2020 1:30 AM

Campaign Consultant, actually, R31. He can probably still perform his duties from a padded cell, given how this campaign is going.

by Anonymousreply 34September 28, 2020 1:30 AM

I'm torn between "Fuck your feelings, Brad" and "I Really Don't Care, Do U?".

by Anonymousreply 35September 28, 2020 1:32 AM

Now, the question is, will we be hearing about more such incidents?

by Anonymousreply 36September 28, 2020 1:34 AM

The most likely scenario is some mundane, everyday trouble--marriage, (family) finances, employment, etc.--but it sure is fun to play "what if." And the posters here highlighting the inauguration/election campaign funds can definitely see how radioactive that whole thing is, making everyone close to it glow bright green, so who knows?!

by Anonymousreply 37September 28, 2020 1:34 AM

Parscale was the campaign manager until this summer. He ran the Trump digital operation in 2016 but had no real campaign management experience. Trump brought in Bill Stepien, who was formerly part of Chris Christie's campaign team. Parscale was demoted to run the digital space again. But before the failure trolls jump all over that, Parscale made (possibly) tens of millions off Trump. He got a cut of all the ad buying, which is traditional in campaigns. So he got filthy fucking rich before Trump decided he wanted someone with more experience running the campaign. And he still has been making bucks off the campaign with less work and responsibility.

When Stepien took over, he paused all ad spending and spending has been comparatively light in swing states since. Trump raised $1 billion but spent hundreds of millions raising it, which Parscale probably also got a cut of in terms of booking the online ads that raised the money.

So we are lucky that he mismanaged the campaign and Trump is stuck financially--which may not end up mattering, since at this point, if you're swayed by TV ads and voter, you're a fucking idiot.

by Anonymousreply 38September 28, 2020 1:34 AM

Thoughts & Prayers

by Anonymousreply 39September 28, 2020 1:36 AM

It is what it is.

by Anonymousreply 40September 28, 2020 1:38 AM

[QUOTE] So we are lucky that he mismanaged the campaign and Trump is stuck financially--which may not end up mattering, since at this point, if you're swayed by TV ads and voter, you're a fucking idiot.

TV always matters, and nobody knows that better than Trump. He’d give anything to be the one spending all that money on TV ads and we’ll come to find in all the 2020 postmortems how deeply unsettling it was to him when he was losing the airwave war at this moment.

by Anonymousreply 41September 28, 2020 1:39 AM

FACT: A man confident he's going to continue working for the man who's going to be president for the next 4 years does not attempt suicide. It's doubtful he would be replaced in his current role so late in the campaign, which means some serious shit has gone down.

It's worth noting that Parscale is considered the architect of the Trump campaign's online dominence, especially on Facebook. I wonder if there's now evidence he tried coordinating with the Russians or another group to spread false news about Biden. Although misuse of funds is the most likely...trigger.

by Anonymousreply 42September 28, 2020 1:45 AM

He’s OK. This was just A brilliant campaign stunt paid for by the NRA, to remind everyone to vote GOP to ensure the mentally unstable keep their access to firearms.

by Anonymousreply 43September 28, 2020 1:46 AM

[quote]Wouldn't surprise me if he had a boyfriend on the side. Ask his Asian wife.

He looks like he'd be right at home in a sling in a Raw Fuck Club video.

by Anonymousreply 44September 28, 2020 1:47 AM

Be prepared for mysterious deaths of people who know too much. It's very Putin-like.

by Anonymousreply 45September 28, 2020 1:49 AM

What is up with Trump campaign ads? I know Trump wasn’t spending money, but I would think the PACs could come up with a few. Here in PA, just today, practically every NFL commercial break led off with a Biden ad.

by Anonymousreply 46September 28, 2020 1:51 AM

Suck it up, Buttercup!

by Anonymousreply 47September 28, 2020 1:51 AM

r41 Yes, Trump would rather be matching Biden on TV ads. But an extra $200 million in ads is nothing compared to the Supreme Court jet fuel that just got lit under his base and the voters who would otherwise stay home. I cant be sure he isn't too far underwater to be helped but wherever he ends up on election day, it's going to be 1-2 points higher than it would have been if Ginsburg was alive.

by Anonymousreply 48September 28, 2020 1:52 AM

[QUOTE] What is up with Trump campaign ads? I know Trump wasn’t spending money, but I would think the PACs could come up with a few. Here in PA, just today, practically every NFL commercial break led off with a Biden ad.

Those PACs come out the woodwork every once in a while promising to run some ads for Trump, then nothing ever materializes. They know a sinking ship when they see one and don’t want to waste any money on him.

by Anonymousreply 49September 28, 2020 1:54 AM

At least he didn't threaten someone else

by Anonymousreply 50September 28, 2020 2:01 AM

Loser!

by Anonymousreply 51September 28, 2020 2:03 AM

[quote] It's doubtful he would be replaced in his current role so late in the campaign, which means some serious shit has gone down.

Wishful thinking. It's possible, but it also possible that he's having personal problems. If "serious shit" went down, these assholes would be burning documents and trying to leave the country.

by Anonymousreply 52September 28, 2020 2:05 AM

Someone might want to check on Coffee Boy. Or he better sleep with one eye open. And not the brown one.

It's ironic how his wife couldn't keep her trap shut about Coffee Boy's importance. Bet she regrets it now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53September 28, 2020 2:11 AM

I hope Trump doesn’t object to Biden using the “if there’s smoke, there’s fire” argument here. Just think of the endless mileage Trump supporters milked out of Vince Foster.

by Anonymousreply 54September 28, 2020 2:14 AM

[quote]What is up with Trump campaign ads? I know Trump wasn’t spending money, but I would think the PACs could come up with a few. Here in PA, just today, practically every NFL commercial break led off with a Biden ad.

But what about those all-important Pennsylvania yard signs? They're the true indicator.

by Anonymousreply 55September 28, 2020 2:21 AM

He probably thinks thinks that padded cells have no open balconies and he’ll not be served tea in there

by Anonymousreply 56September 28, 2020 2:21 AM

Yard signs are prohibited by my HOA, and I’m mostly locked down, so I can’t really say R55.

by Anonymousreply 57September 28, 2020 2:37 AM

[quote] In case you’re not YST.

?

by Anonymousreply 58September 28, 2020 2:49 AM

With all that money- how could you be sad? This sounds like he feels threatened.

by Anonymousreply 59September 28, 2020 3:09 AM

I will be visiting him, you know for moral support.

by Anonymousreply 60September 28, 2020 3:29 AM

I'm in a pretty mixed progressive but probably more leaning rethug exburg in NC. I see zero yard signs either way. I think we are all sick of it.

by Anonymousreply 61September 28, 2020 3:34 AM

[quote] Another chink in the armor.

Chink? When did I hire a Chink?

by Anonymousreply 62September 28, 2020 3:36 AM

At first you don’t succeed, try try again, cunt.

And his spiral started because some 12 year old K Pop fans on TikTok trolled his racist ass.

by Anonymousreply 63September 28, 2020 3:38 AM

Link please, R63.

by Anonymousreply 64September 28, 2020 3:54 AM

He gets free TV through all those stupid rallies and press conferences and saying controversial things to stay in the news.

by Anonymousreply 65September 28, 2020 4:05 AM

Guys, I'm starting to think that your former campaign manager getting 5150'd is a sign that your campaign's in trouble.

by Anonymousreply 66September 28, 2020 4:07 AM

Did he get kicked off the Island of Misfit Toys?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67September 28, 2020 4:41 AM

[quote]In case you’re not YST.

Quelle horreur! Our poor Yellow Skin Troll has been cast aside by this parvenu Yard Sign Troll.

by Anonymousreply 68September 28, 2020 4:48 AM

Parscale probably fears he's gonna be the fall guy for all of Trump's money laundering.

by Anonymousreply 69September 28, 2020 5:08 AM

Could his breakdown be related to the New York Times release of Dump’s taxes? What a score!

There are already three threads on this bombshell issue.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70September 28, 2020 5:13 AM

You're a Looser. Try again.

by Anonymousreply 71September 28, 2020 5:14 AM

What a drama queen.

by Anonymousreply 72September 28, 2020 5:15 AM

[quote] But an extra $200 million in ads is nothing compared to the Supreme Court jet fuel that just got lit under his base

You’ve got the timing all wrong. That would be the case if she somehow needed trump to be in office in February 2021 in order to be sworn in. Trump got this wrong too. He would have given the evangelicals all the reason in the world to get out the vote if he had said he was going to “respect the will of the people” and wait until after he got re-elected, and on top of that he would have flummoxed liberals, who are using this as a fundraising and get out the vote issue.

by Anonymousreply 73September 28, 2020 5:53 AM

Trump campaign blames mean Democrats for Pascale's meltdown

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74September 28, 2020 7:29 AM

Someone’s about to become 2020’s Martha Mitchell . . .

by Anonymousreply 75September 28, 2020 7:39 AM

R74 It's ALWAYS someone else's fought, never their own. Same tired mantra

by Anonymousreply 76September 28, 2020 7:55 AM

fault

by Anonymousreply 77September 28, 2020 7:55 AM

Hahahahahahaha! Don't worry, Brad Baby; your coming indictments will only be hoaxes!

by Anonymousreply 78September 28, 2020 7:59 AM

It is what it is.

Trump corruption hits mainly traitors and embezzlers, so......it affects virtually nobody.

by Anonymousreply 79September 28, 2020 8:06 AM

I was taught to have empathy. As someone who struggles with mental health, I especially try to extend that empathy to others ho also struggle.

But, this man was complicit in really messing the country up. The damage appears it will linger for decades.

Good luck to him, but if he ever knocked on my door, I would give him a mouthful.

by Anonymousreply 80September 28, 2020 8:12 AM

Maybe this isn't going to be such a bad week after all! Dump's tax problems are all over news & social media & one of the key players in his re-election campaign just went bat shit crazy. And TOMORROW is the debate that you know will be a shitshow!

by Anonymousreply 81September 28, 2020 8:15 AM

Dominos falling. Just like the "Layla" montage in Goodfellas. Couldn't happen to a better bouquet of assholes.

by Anonymousreply 82September 28, 2020 8:27 AM

ETTD

by Anonymousreply 83September 28, 2020 8:32 AM

Hey Brad, if a nurse you don’t recognize offers you a fresh water bottle I’d think twice before accepting it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84September 28, 2020 9:22 AM

[quote]Our poor Yellow Skin Troll has been cast aside by this parvenu Yard Sign Troll.

Surely we can compromise and call the PA Yard Sign Troll "PYST" for short, pronounce "pissed," of course.

by Anonymousreply 85September 28, 2020 9:44 AM

I want to know what specifically scared him so much that he barricaded himself in his home and threatened to kill himself. That's either a stupid distracting stunt or pure, unadulterated fear. Most people would shut off all their phones and stay inside for a couple of days trying to work out a plan, especially since so many of Trump's cronies get pardoned or light sentences.

Obviously, Parscale didn't think this would just be a trial-and-pardon situation.

by Anonymousreply 86September 28, 2020 9:48 AM

[quote] But an extra $200 million in ads is nothing compared to the Supreme Court jet fuel that just got lit under his base and the voters who would otherwise stay home.

I can't follow your argument. It looks like the SCOTUS seat is going to be filled this year even when Trump is losing. The right wing got what it wanted and doesn't need four more years of Trump and his hussy of a wife to embarrass them. Instead, they can complain and get all high almighty about how unpresidential Biden supposedly is.

by Anonymousreply 87September 28, 2020 9:51 AM

That's because it's not a Trump-centered situation, r86. As mentioned above, I'd bet this is the Russians coming after him for stealing THEIR election-manipulation money.

by Anonymousreply 88September 28, 2020 9:52 AM

Parscale probably sees the internal polling everyday and realizes how bad things really are for Trump. He knows there is no pardon coming. As much as someone like Parscale likes to puff out his chest, he's not gonna do well in prison, especially once some gang-banger decides to make him his bitch and start trading Parscale's Proud Boy ass for cigarettes.

by Anonymousreply 89September 28, 2020 9:53 AM

That's pretty much the only explanation for this level of panic, R88. Maybe not Russians specifically, but at least the kind of billionaires who don't take kindly to losing their money.

by Anonymousreply 90September 28, 2020 9:55 AM

It's public knowledge that Trump has completely squandered the fundraising lead he had on Biden until the summer. Furthermore, it's unclear how that money---nearly a billion dollars--was spent. Perhaps Trump and Kushner were adamant about keeping Parscale on the campaign, even after he was fired, because he knows things.

This is pure speculation, but maybe Parscale helped funnel campaign funds into Trump's personal accounts. There is no way in hell Donald could resist having access to so much money and not want to spend it. The Times' reporting shows his finances are a shell game and Trump is a master at defending the indefensible...

by Anonymousreply 91September 28, 2020 9:57 AM

We know he spent some of his campaign funds on legal fees, so I suspect he padded the legal bills here and there to pocket some cash.

I suspect there are some 2016 online fundraising irregularities that Parscale was deeply involved in, he was the head of the entire online fundraising campaign starting pretty early in the year, if I recall.

He's also involved in that sketchy America First Policies nonprofit that I'm sure is more about money laundering than charity.

by Anonymousreply 92September 28, 2020 10:04 AM

Parscale was the guy who took all the bribes from the international interest groups (including Russians) and then handed those (minus his generous cut) over to Jared and Ivanka. These interest groups are now after Brad since Trump is all "uh, I never got that money. I don't know what you are talking about. Speak to Brad". Brad is being thrown under a very angry bus with spiked wheels.

by Anonymousreply 93September 28, 2020 10:08 AM

R89 Nailed it, so to speak. He senses clear and present danger to his hole.

by Anonymousreply 94September 28, 2020 10:32 AM

R83, We can only hope!

Oh, was that too harsh? 😈

by Anonymousreply 95September 28, 2020 10:42 AM

95 comments and no one has yet noticed that Brad has the biggest dick face I've ever seen. He's 6'8" and you know he's proportional

by Anonymousreply 96September 28, 2020 10:57 AM

This is pure speculation, but maybe Parscale helped funnel campaign funds into Trump's personal accounts.

Interesting; well, let's just hope whatever caused Mr. Proud Boy to shit his pants & threaten to kill himself comes to light...

by Anonymousreply 97September 28, 2020 11:05 AM

[quote] 95 comments and no one has yet noticed that Brad has the biggest dick face I've ever seen. He's 6'8" and you know he's proportional

That's because everyone is watching you have a nonsensical conversation with yourself. It would almost be impressive if you didn't sound like a sixth grader.

by Anonymousreply 98September 28, 2020 11:18 AM

So the campaign didn’t really pull ads because they wanted or retool their message, but rather, ads were pulled because the money was gone?

How many ways will supporters allow themselves to be screwed over by Trump? I don’t think there’s a bottom for them. They are truly deranged.

by Anonymousreply 99September 28, 2020 11:19 AM

Parscale looks like the poster boy for the Proud Boys.

by Anonymousreply 100September 28, 2020 11:20 AM

@r98, take your meds, dear, it was just a DL type of joke. Lighten up

by Anonymousreply 101September 28, 2020 11:22 AM

[quote] @[R98], take your meds, dear, it was just a DL type of joke. Lighten up

Are you not calling people 'hun' today?

by Anonymousreply 102September 28, 2020 11:42 AM

Poor guy. How many times did the cops shoot him?

by Anonymousreply 103September 28, 2020 11:58 AM

It’s traditional for a campaign managers and the immediate family members of the candidate to pocket some extra money.

Given that Jared Kushner‘s father spent years in federal prison for financial fraud, I’m guessing that maybe he and Parscale took a little too much from the campaign and it was found out. Since Trump is not going to cut loose his son-in-law, all of the blame will be falling on Parscale and that’s probably why he freaked out.

by Anonymousreply 104September 28, 2020 12:17 PM

@r102, and you wonder why you're alone at 50... BTW your caftan clashes with that stack of pancakes you're consuming

by Anonymousreply 105September 28, 2020 12:17 PM

[quote] @[R102], and you wonder why you're alone at 50...

No, I don't.

[quote] BTW your caftan clashes with that stack of pancakes you're consuming

No, it doesn't.

by Anonymousreply 106September 28, 2020 12:33 PM

What do you think the chances are that his suicidal eruption might have been triggered by the realization that he's been complicit in a massive criminal enterprise that's corrupted our entire nation and caused the deaths of hundreds of thousands of citizens? Nah, didn't think so. Just another malignant narcissist in a panic with no capacity for self-soothing.

by Anonymousreply 107September 28, 2020 12:34 PM

[quote]millions that diapered

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108September 28, 2020 12:44 PM

R96 guys over 6’4” tend to drop off proportionally in the dick size department. The big ones are in the 6 to 6’2 range.

by Anonymousreply 109September 28, 2020 12:50 PM

@r106, Careful, princess, your blood sugar is going to go right through the roof. You remember the last time that happened in that fancy restaurant... The poor dears are still trying to get your banana split off the lace curtains

by Anonymousreply 110September 28, 2020 12:52 PM

[quote] @[R106], Careful, princess,

I'll take that as a compliment.

[quote] your blood sugar is going to go right through the roof.

No, it isn't.

[quote] You remember the last time that happened in that fancy restaurant...

No, I don't.

[quote] The poor dears are still trying to get your banana split off the lace curtains

They are?

by Anonymousreply 111September 28, 2020 12:58 PM

Could you two go hump already?

by Anonymousreply 112September 28, 2020 1:01 PM

Maybe related

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113September 28, 2020 1:01 PM

@r109 "[R96] guys over 6’4” tend to drop off proportionally in the dick size department. The big ones are in the 6 to 6’2 range.'

Magic Johnson didn't get his nickname from basketball playing

by Anonymousreply 114September 28, 2020 1:03 PM

[quote]Magic Johnson didn't get his nickname from basketball playing

Or AIDS

by Anonymousreply 115September 28, 2020 1:08 PM

"Could you two go hump already?"

*sigh* Do you always have to interject yourself into EVERY conversation?

by Anonymousreply 116September 28, 2020 1:11 PM

I'm only shocked he didn't threaten to kill, or flat out kill, his wife and kids first. Straight dudes usually scrape the shit off the bottom of the barrel by going that route before totally pussing out and offing themselves. Or, attempting it.

Braddy knows a lot about Dumpy and his scum family. He needs to contact the right people and agree to go on the record about their illegalities. Dew meet, Brad!

by Anonymousreply 117September 28, 2020 1:11 PM

*Dew eeet, not Dew meet.

by Anonymousreply 118September 28, 2020 1:12 PM

@r117, Yeah, good thing. Some people are speculating that it might even be another distraction stunt

by Anonymousreply 119September 28, 2020 1:13 PM

Cute dog at r108! But why is it wearing that vile spike-choker collar? Those things are illegal in Europe, for good reason.

by Anonymousreply 120September 28, 2020 1:23 PM

So much filth and deception in that administration. When you go nuts and suicidal, there's something big going on. Does the Secret Service have the responsibility of protecting the president from harming himself?

by Anonymousreply 121September 28, 2020 2:38 PM

R120, because Americans tolerate cruel, trashy behavior.

by Anonymousreply 122September 28, 2020 2:40 PM

[quote] I'm only shocked he didn't threaten to kill, or flat out kill, his wife and kids first.

ANTIFA killed my family! I swear!

by Anonymousreply 123September 28, 2020 2:41 PM

Isn't Parscale worth more than Trump now? Trump has negative net worth, right?

by Anonymousreply 124September 28, 2020 2:42 PM

Don Winslow speculating on the Twitter that Parscale didn't get 5150'd over the tax return article, but over stories that are about to come out.

Buckle up, bitches.

by Anonymousreply 125September 28, 2020 2:47 PM

Yasss, R125! That's definitely a reason to eat a bullet!

by Anonymousreply 126September 28, 2020 2:50 PM

The story is supposedly that he's been embezzling campaign funds.

by Anonymousreply 127September 28, 2020 2:52 PM

The wife called the police for a reason. What did he tell her? This reminds me of mob wives that “don’t know” why they’re so rich and why they live in a mansion.

Did he suddenly come clean with her after lying all this time? She must have known he was embezzling for some time, so what’s the sudden surprise? “The Russians are going to kill you and the kids and put your heads in my bed”?

by Anonymousreply 128September 28, 2020 2:53 PM

Who is stupid enough to steal money from the Russian mob? Or Putin (same thing)? What did he think was going to happen? Did he think Trump was going to declare himself king and then he would never be prosecuted? Trump is an old man hanging on by a thread. If you can find out why he thought he was safe, you can find out what Trump was really planning to do.

At best, these people go to jail. At worst, the Russians mob hits all of them. Why was this worth it to them? They didn’t care if they went to jail or their families got assassinated by mobsters? What were they thinking? Stealing from the American people is one thing, you don’t die for that. But stealing from Putin? He’s killed people for less.

Another thing I want to know is why Don Jr is constantly appearing in public high as a kite. He seems frightened to me. What does he think is going to happen?

by Anonymousreply 129September 28, 2020 2:59 PM

Parscale is being thrown under the bus. Just like Cohen before him. Parscale's criminal shit is used to keep the heat away from someone even closer to Trump or Trump himself. Why was Jared Kushner deleting all of his Tweets all of a sudden? Did the NYC tax papers reveal something Jared and Trump didn't want anyone to find out?

by Anonymousreply 130September 28, 2020 3:00 PM

Who “legally” gave them the tax papers? Melania? She’s about the only one.

by Anonymousreply 131September 28, 2020 3:02 PM

[quote] Ultimately, an officer who is a personal friend of Parscale’s helped get him out of the house, police say. Once outside, the 6-foot-8 Parscale was taken down by an officer who said he used a “double leg takedown” after Parscale didn’t comply with the officer’s commands to get on the ground.

[quote] Another responding officer wrote in his report that Parscale “was very agitated with the situation and I could smell a strong odor from his breath and body that I recognized to possibly be from alcoholic beverages.”

[quote] The officer who said he is Parscale’s friend wrote in his report that “Brad was drinking a beer and was clearly intoxicated.”

[quote] Police transported Parscale to Broward Health Medical Center under the Baker Act, which allows anyone deemed to be a threat to themselves or others to be detained for 72 hours for psychiatric evaluation.

[quote] Authorities also took possession of 10 guns that Parscale had in the home.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132September 28, 2020 3:02 PM

Doesn't Jared know that Twitter keeps a record of everyone's tweets? How stupid is that motherfucker? I thought you had to have a certain number of active braincells to be a mortician.

by Anonymousreply 133September 28, 2020 3:03 PM

[quote]Why was Jared Kushner deleting all of his Tweets all of a sudden? Did the NYC tax papers reveal something Jared and Trump didn't want anyone to find out?

Jared has never actually used his Twitter account.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 134September 28, 2020 3:04 PM

Conservatives: How dare Democrats take joy in Brad's turmoil!

Also Conservatives: Yay! RBG is dead!!! Trump gets to nominate another Justice!

by Anonymousreply 135September 28, 2020 3:07 PM

Lefty Twitter: we hope that Parscale gets the help that he clearly needs. If you're having thoughts of suicide, here's the number for the National Suicide Prevention Helpline.

Trump campaign: how dare those nasty Librulz make Parscale try to kill himself!! MAGA!!

by Anonymousreply 136September 28, 2020 3:11 PM

I’d want to kill myself too after dealing with that monster. Must be perpetually traumatized. I’d need a lobotomy.

by Anonymousreply 137September 28, 2020 3:14 PM

[quote]Who is stupid enough to steal money from the Russian mob?

That would be Donald J Trump, my friend.

by Anonymousreply 138September 28, 2020 3:18 PM

Don Winslow @donwinslow ·@parscale isn't in a psych ward because of the current @nytimes story.

He's in a psych ward because he knows the next two stories that are coming.

Save this tweet.

This gentlemen appears to intimate in a twitter thread that Mr. Pascale has been laundering $$ for the Dumpkins and that info will be forthcoming in a NYTimes story

by Anonymousreply 139September 28, 2020 3:23 PM

Big news about a data leak in the Trump campaign, could this be why he was freaking out?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 140September 28, 2020 3:23 PM

[quote] because he knows the next two stories that are coming

That is oddly specific.

by Anonymousreply 141September 28, 2020 3:31 PM

This is for all of you....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 142September 28, 2020 3:34 PM

I think it's because they're reporting the story in multiple parts, R142.

by Anonymousreply 143September 28, 2020 3:35 PM

Brad was suicidal because Trump deployed the big gun when Parscale fell for the TikTok rally fiasco, embarassing Trump no end: no pardon for you! And if you spill a single word about the grifting, Vlad's got the cure for that.

Parscale had no way out, save this.

by Anonymousreply 144September 28, 2020 3:40 PM

Funny DM comment:

Bradley looks like a garden gnome.

by Anonymousreply 145September 28, 2020 3:43 PM

Yes, r143, but what I’m saying is that that particular angle would explain his wanting to off himself. Thoughts and prayers to Brad “Frankenstein” Parscale!!!

by Anonymousreply 146September 28, 2020 3:46 PM

Shockingly, there is literally not a peep about the NYT Times tax story OR Brad getting 5150’ed on FoxNews. I know, you’re shocked.

by Anonymousreply 147September 28, 2020 3:47 PM

Sorry R142, I meant that for R141.

I've been screwing up R numbers left and right today, yikes.

by Anonymousreply 148September 28, 2020 3:48 PM

R147:

[quote] ABC: His taxes

[quote] CNN: His taxes

[quote] Animal Planet: His taxes

[quote] Cartoon Network: His taxes

[quote] FOX News: Hearty fall soup recipes

[quote] Hearty Fall Soup Channel: His taxes

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 149September 28, 2020 3:53 PM

Drip, drip, drip, motherfuckers!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 150September 28, 2020 3:54 PM

NBC News: According to police records, Parscale had 10 guns confiscated from his residence, including several rifles. Police described Parscale as being under the influence of alcohol.

Police say they observed bruising on Parscale's wife, Candace, and she stated he has hit her.

by Anonymousreply 151September 28, 2020 3:55 PM

Creep.

by Anonymousreply 152September 28, 2020 3:58 PM

[quote]Police say they observed bruising on Parscale's wife, Candace, and she stated he has hit her.

"Only the finest!"

by Anonymousreply 153September 28, 2020 3:59 PM

When you deal with the devil, eventually payment comes due.

by Anonymousreply 154September 28, 2020 4:00 PM

It is going to be delicious to watch each and every one of these grifters have come-to-Jesus moments over the next several years.

by Anonymousreply 155September 28, 2020 4:00 PM

Parscale must have embezzled tens of millions to become suicidal over getting exposed. I wonder if he set up something like that scam in Office Space where they meant to take a tiny bit off of each transaction but in reality took a lot.

by Anonymousreply 156September 28, 2020 4:04 PM

It's not easy to be a Democrat, an Independent, a Republican, a celebrity, a writer, or a journalist and take a stand against or oppose Donald Trump. Such people get mocked, nicknamed, insulted and degraded by Trump and his team. However, one who has been mocked, nicknamed or insulted would find themselves in good company and would not be ostracized or ruined. One would find themselves not alone and one's life and family are not upended when Trump targets an opponent.

However, it's worse and more all-encompassing to be a dismissed after being in the inner circle of sycophants. We've seen this before over and over and over and over. When one is no longer in Trump's favor and is cast out, like Brad Parscale, the price one pays is higher. Lives, careers, reputations, and families are ruined. Parscale and others would deny facts & reality, they hitch their wagon to Trump for better or for worse. Then one day it's all over and there is only ostracization and public scorn from all sides. Parscale is learning his lesson. I have little sympathy.

I imagine he'll either be indicted or will write a book about his experience with the Trump campaign.

by Anonymousreply 157September 28, 2020 4:16 PM

The obvious thing being missed here is Pascale’s wife Candace must have signed their tax returns. She’s going away too. Unless she can convince the IRS she signed them under duress because “he hit her.”

The IRS actually has policies about wives signing taxes unknowingly or under duress. It’s not uncommon. Watch this woman file for divorce saying he beat her and she was terrified of him. The only defense any of these mob wives have is “I signed the taxes under duress.” Otherwise they’re just as guilty.

by Anonymousreply 158September 28, 2020 4:22 PM

I wonder if the timing of Parscale’s breakdown is related to Lindsey Graham publicly begging for donations last week. Perhaps RNC accounts were being looked at closely because fundraising for state-level races was unexpectedly low - and when they went to take some out of the RNC fundraising money, those accounts were unexpectedly low as well.

I’m thinking that the only reason he would lose it this badly is because he’s facing serious jail time.

by Anonymousreply 159September 28, 2020 4:25 PM

Another angle is that Proud Boys couldn't give Trump the powerful boost in the optics department with their flop of a rally. Isn't Parscale associated with the Proud Boys? He sure looks like one.

by Anonymousreply 160September 28, 2020 4:25 PM

Ohhh, R151! Add "Domestic violence and assault" to Brad's resume! WHAT A WINNER! If he hit the kids, his hole will end up large enough for his cellie to take a nap in, Lol.

And if he beat her once, he's beaten her previously. She can claim, truthfully or not, she signed the tax forms under duress.

Hahaha! Spill your guts, Pascale! You are fucked harder than Dawson, buddy!

by Anonymousreply 161September 28, 2020 4:33 PM

[quote]Another thing I want to know is why Don Jr is constantly appearing in public high as a kite.

Not only Donny, r129.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 162September 28, 2020 4:41 PM

[quote] So what do you think this is connected too?

I hear it’s his inability to grasp basic grammar concepts that’s haunting him.

I’d be careful if I were you.

by Anonymousreply 163September 28, 2020 4:49 PM

Pascale has connections to some of the businesses Trump used to launder money. Its on Drudge now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 164September 28, 2020 4:51 PM

Parscale is Michael Cohen's successor. Duh. Of course, he's knee-deep in Trump's money laundering scheme.

by Anonymousreply 165September 28, 2020 4:53 PM

From [italic]The Miami Herald[/italic] (for some reason I can't post the link):

[quote]In reports released Monday, police documented a tense scene in which Parscale — after possibly firing a shot inside his house — refused to leave and was ultimately tackled by SWAT officers on his driveway when he emerged shirtless with a beer in his hand.

[quote]“I initiated a double leg take down,” wrote Sgt. Matthew Moceri, one of the responding officers, noting that the 6-foot-8-inch Parscale towered over him and ignored his commands to get down.

by Anonymousreply 166September 28, 2020 4:55 PM

“Hold my beer!”

Yup, it was Florida.

by Anonymousreply 167September 28, 2020 4:56 PM

Officer Timothy Skaggs was the first to arrive at the neighbor’s house, records show. He witnessed bruising on Candice Parscale’s arm and face. She told him that the injuries had come from Brad Parscale, though she said she’d gotten them earlier that week.

Skaggs called Brad Parscale over a landline telephone, and found “Bradley’s speech was slurred as though he was under the influence of an alcoholic beverage and he seemed to be crying.”

As Parscale finally exited him home, police ordered him — shirtless, but wearing shorts — to get on the ground.

He didn’t comply, so an officer used a “double-leg takedown” to lower him to the ground while other officers handcuffed him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 168September 28, 2020 5:00 PM

Hahaha at the description at R168! CRY MORE, BITCH! Cry and then tell us everything!

by Anonymousreply 169September 28, 2020 5:07 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 170September 28, 2020 5:11 PM

Brad Parscale starring in today's edition of "Florida Man." Couldn't happen to a better slug.

by Anonymousreply 171September 28, 2020 5:11 PM

[quote]This is for all of you.

Next time could you do one just for me r142?

by Anonymousreply 172September 28, 2020 5:15 PM

In reports released Monday, police documented a tense scene in which Parscale — after possibly firing a shot inside his house — refused to leave and was ultimately tackled by SWAT officers on his driveway when he emerged shirtless with a beer in his hand. “I initiated a double leg take down,” wrote Sgt. Matthew Moceri, one of the responding officers, noting that the 6-foot-8-inch Parscale towered over him and ignored his commands to get down.

Whaaa? If he was a black guy, they'd have shot him (probably multiple times) without hesitation.

by Anonymousreply 173September 28, 2020 5:16 PM

How come we have never heard of a double-leg takedown?

by Anonymousreply 174September 28, 2020 5:17 PM

And I thought my fantasies of a sobbing Eric Trump, crying about having to go to court and being scared of jail were the most entertainment this group of fuckups was going to gift me with until debate night! I'm so happy to be wrong in this case! Dump's a poor bitch! He and Vanky are being outed! This Sloth looking motherfucker had to be tackled by the popo, sobbing, in his damn driveway!

HAHAHAHA! Thanks, Trumper Trash! Thanks for the laughs!

by Anonymousreply 175September 28, 2020 5:18 PM

[quote]He didn’t comply, so an officer used a “double-leg takedown” to lower him to the ground while other officers handcuffed him.

He didn't kneel on his neck?

by Anonymousreply 176September 28, 2020 5:19 PM

[quote] This Sloth looking motherfucker had to be tackled by the popo, sobbing, in his damn driveway!

With the beer. Don’t forget the beer.

by Anonymousreply 177September 28, 2020 5:22 PM

But what brand beer? Corona? Brown Derby?

by Anonymousreply 178September 28, 2020 5:24 PM

$10 says it was Meister Brau.

Or maybe PBR.

by Anonymousreply 179September 28, 2020 5:27 PM

Wondering how the debate prep is going for Mafia Don. Bet he's freaked, unable to focus, raging.

by Anonymousreply 180September 28, 2020 5:28 PM

White men are incredibly dangerous. They all need to be in jail

by Anonymousreply 181September 28, 2020 5:28 PM

He's gonna be coked out of his fat, orange gourd, R180! LOL, he won't be able to string seven words together and he'll have his pancake makeup sweat off in 10 minutes! HAHAHAHA! Tuesday night is going to be amazing! 😎

by Anonymousreply 182September 28, 2020 5:32 PM

Look at the facts.

1. Wife was hit EARLIER in the week, before this info came out and didn’t call the police then. It would have been really bad for the career he had, until last night.

2. Pascale’s friend is a cop.

3. Cop friend didn’t cover for Pascale for the shooting and 5150’d him.

4. Why didn’t the wife call the cop friend to calm down Pascale, instead of calling the cops? That would have been more discreet. And it all could have been hushed up.

5. Cop friend didn’t cover for the wife beating, although cops frequently beat their wives. He could have told her to “talk it out” with him, which is what they usually do. Especially to help a friend escape prosecution. Especially a friend with a high profile, who’s in politics.

5. Cop friend and other cops seized all the guns.

6. All of this is within the realm of what cops will cover up for friends.

Cop friend is trying to help the wife because Pascale is going away on federal charges and he can’t help him. So he’s trying to help her escape prosecution so the kids will have a parent that’s not in prison.

Wife called the official emergency number instead of the cop friend because she wants it documented that he beats her and acts crazy. And the cop friend is helping her do it. He may have been the one to tell her to call the cops.

Wife: “He made me sign the tax returns and I was afraid because he beats me!” Pascale may even go along with this to keep her out of prison at home with the kids. The problem here is if they get a divorce she could testify against him.

Next up: Pascale goes to rehab, statement that he’s an alcoholic and didn’t know what he was doing. Finds religion. Very sorry.

by Anonymousreply 183September 28, 2020 5:33 PM

Shouldn't there be police body cam footage of all of this? :-)

by Anonymousreply 184September 28, 2020 5:33 PM

Parshcale Shuishide

by Anonymousreply 185September 28, 2020 5:37 PM

The guy has a whole house full of guns, and yet the police didn't shoot him or feel threatened by him. Huh.

by Anonymousreply 186September 28, 2020 5:37 PM

As a delusional cunt promised, "The best! Is yet! To come!"

by Anonymousreply 187September 28, 2020 5:43 PM

Not only that r182, but no sleep tonight, precious energy expelled or expended on useless rage for the past 24 hours, he is now on the defense (bigly), audience focus is not exclusively on "issues" per se but on Donny's nasty little business (campaign $$$, outstanding loans, taxes, etc All the stories Don so carefully dug up and exposed about Biden's son, etc etc....hoping for that crucial "nail in the coffin' to pummel Biden. Yup. Don's gonna get the Best Ratings for all the wrong reasons. LOL

by Anonymousreply 188September 28, 2020 5:44 PM

[quote] Bradley looks like a garden gnome.

A 6 ft 8 gnome, but a gnome nonetheless

by Anonymousreply 189September 28, 2020 5:45 PM

To be precise, a 6'8" neo-Nazi fisting bottom gnome

by Anonymousreply 190September 28, 2020 5:47 PM

[quote]Bradley looks like a garden gnome.

I'm insulted.

by Anonymousreply 191September 28, 2020 5:48 PM

....with 12 guns and a puny cocklet

by Anonymousreply 192September 28, 2020 5:48 PM

Brad P looks like a pinhead. His eyes are really close together.

by Anonymousreply 193September 28, 2020 5:50 PM

Why I do I always laugh when fucking Liza Minelli posts?

I picture some Drag Queen who is always "done up" like Liza who sits at the computer all day.

Never fails to make me giggle.

by Anonymousreply 194September 28, 2020 5:56 PM

“When I asked how she received the bruising, Candace Parscale stated Brad Pascale hits her.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 195September 28, 2020 5:58 PM

Thugs will be thugs.

Parscale can always become a cop.

by Anonymousreply 196September 28, 2020 6:07 PM

Police bodycam footage. Parscale exits his house at around the 2-minute mark.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 197September 28, 2020 6:25 PM

A police officer picked up one leg to get him on the ground to handcuff Brad. The body cam footage on one officer has been released.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 198September 28, 2020 6:25 PM

It's weird how this story isn't being talked about more.

by Anonymousreply 199September 28, 2020 6:26 PM

The Trump tax story is dominating the news, R199. Plus, Parscale is unknown to the vast majority of Americans.

by Anonymousreply 200September 28, 2020 6:28 PM

Amazing how they were able to arrest him without shooting him

by Anonymousreply 201September 28, 2020 6:29 PM

Damn can you imagine that 7ft tall of ugly beating you senseless and making you sign fraudulent tax returns?

She was really poring the tea by and covering her ass at the same time. She said he MADE her sign those tax returns. She is basically admitting that he is committing fraud.

by Anonymousreply 202September 28, 2020 6:30 PM

The police were so fuuuucking gentle with him. It was nice to see him on the ground though. Whining and blaming the woman...

by Anonymousreply 203September 28, 2020 6:31 PM

Based on the video, his wife sounds like she's transgender.

by Anonymousreply 204September 28, 2020 6:33 PM

[quote]I picture some Drag Queen who is always "done up" like Liza who sits at the computer all day.

HOW THE ABSOLUTE FUCK DO YOU KNOW HOW I LOOK SITTING AT THE COMPUTER ALL DAY?!?

by Anonymousreply 205September 28, 2020 6:35 PM

r204. Honestly, I thought that was a guy talking at first.

by Anonymousreply 206September 28, 2020 6:36 PM

Pussy straight abusive men always blame women when their lives go to shit, R203. It's never their fault. Or, Trump's fault.

by Anonymousreply 207September 28, 2020 6:36 PM

The UK's Channel 4 News obtained the database used by Trump's digital campaign team, headed by Brad Parscale. It reveals that 3.5 million Black Americans were categorised by Donald Trump’s campaign as ‘Deterrence’ – voters they wanted to stay home on election day.

It also contains details on almost 200 million Americans, among more than 5,000 files, which together amass almost 5 terabytes of data – making it one of the biggest leaks in history.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 208September 28, 2020 6:39 PM

Trump team blames "Democrats and RINOs" for Brad Parscale's suicide threats

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 209September 28, 2020 6:40 PM

Brad Parscale has big nipples!

by Anonymousreply 210September 28, 2020 6:41 PM

Kinda cute/Kinda fugly .

by Anonymousreply 211September 28, 2020 6:43 PM

Moobs!

by Anonymousreply 212September 28, 2020 6:44 PM

[quote]Brad Parscale has big nipples!

And saggy tits!

by Anonymousreply 213September 28, 2020 6:44 PM

I'm underwhelmed. I thought he looked more ripped.Maybe a longer prison sentence gives him some muscles?

by Anonymousreply 214September 28, 2020 6:47 PM

That head of his is so long. It makes his 6'8 size that much more unimpressive.

by Anonymousreply 215September 28, 2020 6:50 PM

[quote]Trump team blames "Democrats and RINOs" for Brad Parscale's suicide threats

What a shock. Nobody could have seen that coming.

by Anonymousreply 216September 28, 2020 6:51 PM

[quote]To be precise, a 6'8" neo-Nazi fisting bottom gnome

Stop trying to make him attractive!

by Anonymousreply 217September 28, 2020 6:56 PM

Tea with milk or lemon?

by Anonymousreply 218September 28, 2020 7:00 PM

The sex addicts on here are out f control and would sleep with literally any living thing.

by Anonymousreply 219September 28, 2020 7:01 PM

He wasn’t suicidal. He was a domestic abuser. I read about how the police did a double leg takedown when 6-6 pascale didn’t drop to the ground when requested. Black man would have been shot. Emptied clip shot.

by Anonymousreply 220September 28, 2020 7:03 PM

Parscale looks exactly like I would imagine a very dedicated KKK member to look. Sort of a sloppy, droopy, stupid face.

Anyway - lets hope he goes through with it next time.

by Anonymousreply 221September 28, 2020 7:05 PM

So why did the cops tackle him so violently ? he wasnt acting crazy or brandishing a weapon . That wifes tits are so fake!we know where some of his stolen money went. Sorry,I do in fact think hes kinda hot. I love me some big ole man !

by Anonymousreply 222September 28, 2020 7:06 PM

Sex addict ^

Get some help.

by Anonymousreply 223September 28, 2020 7:07 PM

Down goes Parscale!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 224September 28, 2020 7:16 PM

R209 They blame, I congratulate.

by Anonymousreply 225September 28, 2020 7:17 PM

I'm surprised they didn't go for ANTIFA set him up and the women in the recording isn't his wife but an Antifa tranny plant.

by Anonymousreply 226September 28, 2020 7:21 PM

Quite big tits.

by Anonymousreply 227September 28, 2020 7:25 PM

Why didn't the wife "stand her ground" and blow his ass away? It is "Anything Goes" Florida after all.

I smell a passel of swamp creatures snarling and thrashing about in this dragnet!

by Anonymousreply 228September 28, 2020 7:26 PM

Is that a real photo, R224??

by Anonymousreply 229September 28, 2020 7:29 PM

[quote] "stand her ground"

Stand HER ground? Since when is it HER ground? A woman can't own anything. Her husband can. He also owns her.

by Anonymousreply 230September 28, 2020 7:30 PM

He's the result of severe inbreeding

by Anonymousreply 231September 28, 2020 7:30 PM

Will the footage be on "Cops" or "Live PD"?

by Anonymousreply 232September 28, 2020 7:30 PM

[quote]Is that a real photo, [R224]??

Yes, it's a screen cap from the video at R197.

by Anonymousreply 233September 28, 2020 7:32 PM

Where did the wife say she signed the tax returns on duress?

by Anonymousreply 234September 28, 2020 7:34 PM

I'll let you know in a hot minute, r233

by Anonymousreply 235September 28, 2020 7:35 PM

[quote]The sex addicts on here are out f control and would sleep with literally any living thing.

Does it absolutely positively need to be living?

by Anonymousreply 236September 28, 2020 7:51 PM

shirtless and wearing shorts. How Florida of him.

This guy is not going to jail, he'll get offed by the Reds or he'll kill himself. He's a thieving wimp who tried to roll with the Trump mob and soon learned that unless you're born into it, you're expendable. Hell Eric and the other cokey son are expendable. The only one that will maaaaaybe sting Dump a bit will be if the daughter-wife gets arrested.

What I wouldn't give to see Grasshopperface in one of her little outfits and heels, perfectly accessorized, cuffed and doing a perp walk. I would have so many orgasms I would probably dehydrate.

by Anonymousreply 237September 28, 2020 8:13 PM

Deplorables are claiming cops targeted him because he's a Trump supporter. LOL. If he'd been black he'd probably be dead or permanently paralyzed

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 238September 28, 2020 8:21 PM

[quote] Deplorables are claiming cops targeted him because he's a Trump supporter.

Yeah, because cops are SO liberal! The first thing they do when they get up is to check what AOC tweeted and give it a "like".

by Anonymousreply 239September 28, 2020 8:23 PM

The wife was blabbing about their tax returns. Will they silence her?

by Anonymousreply 240September 28, 2020 8:24 PM

R103, White Lives Matter!

by Anonymousreply 241September 28, 2020 8:30 PM

Soon:

Trump: "I don't know this Parscale---is that his name? I take pictures with a lot of people. Many people work on my campaigns, good people, smart people. Maybe this guy made some phone calls for the President. This is another Democrat hoax, like the Russian hoax, when I had that perfect phone call. Fake News. We'll see what happens."

by Anonymousreply 242September 28, 2020 8:52 PM

Pascale? Don't know him. Never met him.

by Anonymousreply 243September 28, 2020 8:55 PM

I kept thinking of that scene in Primary Colors where Kathy Bates realizes how corrupt politics is and kills herself.

by Anonymousreply 244September 28, 2020 8:56 PM

R183, A wife can always testify against her husband. The law is that she cannot be COMPELLED to. Mrs. P. might well volunteer.

by Anonymousreply 245September 28, 2020 8:59 PM

I hope the cop who did his cavity search had YUGE fingers.

by Anonymousreply 246September 28, 2020 8:59 PM

R245, as much as I prefer that scenario, I think that he could block her from testifying as well. However, if they committed a crime together, I believe that invalidates everything. Calling all DL lawyers! Please feel free to correct us!

by Anonymousreply 247September 28, 2020 9:06 PM

Parscale testified to Congress under oath that the Trump campaign did no such racially-motivated targeting in 2016.

Which is probably what led to this.

by Anonymousreply 248September 28, 2020 9:08 PM

[quote] Parscale testified to Congress under oath that the Trump campaign did no such racially-motivated targeting in 2016.

He LIED? My gawd!

by Anonymousreply 249September 28, 2020 9:12 PM

I want to know more about the tax returns.

by Anonymousreply 250September 28, 2020 9:34 PM

Interesting tidbit: The wife mentioned to the police that he suffers from PTSD. I looked at his bio, thinking he might've served in the military, but the majority of his adult life has been spent working with the Trump family developing websites. Is the PTSD from his short tenure as campaign manager?

by Anonymousreply 251September 28, 2020 9:42 PM

[quote] Interesting tidbit: The wife mentioned to the police that he suffers from PTSD.

Seeing yourself in a mirror (what you've become while working for Trump) can do that to you.

by Anonymousreply 252September 28, 2020 9:47 PM

R224, well, the Parscale family has found their Christmas card image for the year! That's a keeper. They can also include the pic of the wife with her hard, fake tits nippling out of her bikini top.

by Anonymousreply 253September 28, 2020 10:01 PM

"The TikTokers who trolled Parscale JUST HANDED TRUMP THE ELECTION!!!!!!!"

by Anonymousreply 254September 28, 2020 10:09 PM

That shirtless body slam to the ground HAD to hurt.

by Anonymousreply 255September 28, 2020 10:11 PM

Smell all you high flown bitches . I dont care if he sucked trumps asshole 3 nights a week,Id climb that man mountain in a second. I aint sucking his principles,dears . Bet you he's got a nice fat one . Id plop down on it like a sit and spin and twirl away . Wheeee !!!

by Anonymousreply 256September 28, 2020 10:19 PM

HI roger stone @ r256

by Anonymousreply 257September 28, 2020 10:24 PM

All I know is Hope Hicks' mussy is moist right now. Damn does she love a wife beater.

by Anonymousreply 258September 28, 2020 10:53 PM

Yeah, besides Corey and Brad, Hope was also involved with that bag-man, Rob something who got pushed out of the WH as well. I think he was married as well. She seems to have a type. It has been pretty obvious she has been planning on being Mrs. Donald Trump, version 4.

by Anonymousreply 259September 28, 2020 11:46 PM

Rob Porter.

by Anonymousreply 260September 28, 2020 11:58 PM

That's him...thanks, R260. Attractive loser/wife-beater.

by Anonymousreply 261September 29, 2020 12:00 AM

First hearing this I assumed the whole incident related to Trump bullshit. After looking at it, I think the dude is just a raging alcoholic who had a "moment." We shall see I guess.

by Anonymousreply 262September 29, 2020 12:04 AM

Hicks dated Parscale, too? Geez. What a track record.

by Anonymousreply 263September 29, 2020 12:04 AM

So either the story of Trump's taxes has completely overwhelmed the news cycle or MSNBC is trying to keep it classy. No mention of it on Nicolle Wallace's show. I've had the other shows on in the background and didn't notice a mention.

This has to be the administration with the sleaziest men with sketchiest sex lives ever. Manafort and Stone on top of those already mentioned That slime ball Jason Miller cheated on his wife with AJ Delgado who got pregnant. He first refused to acknowledge the baby and is currently refusing to pay support. Delgado moved back into her mother's place and started a GoFundMe to pay her lawyer. I recall reading that he wanted custody so his wife could raise it.

by Anonymousreply 264September 29, 2020 12:54 AM

This is a YouTube video. I hate Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, etc. Shit never plays right.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 265September 29, 2020 1:42 AM

Why is Smellyanne back at the White House?

by Anonymousreply 266September 29, 2020 2:08 AM

Damage control meetings or debate prep? Chris Christie was also seen entering.

by Anonymousreply 267September 29, 2020 2:22 AM

Chris Christie? Were they offering free baked goods?

by Anonymousreply 268September 29, 2020 2:32 AM

He wouldn't appoint Christie dog catcher and yet fat boy still keeps going back when fetched, still looking for love.

by Anonymousreply 269September 29, 2020 2:32 AM

Jared hates Christie's guts because he was the prosecutor who put daddy on jail.

by Anonymousreply 270September 29, 2020 2:43 AM

R268 Chris Christie was seated front and center at Trump’s most recent press conference (along with Rudy Giuliani.)

by Anonymousreply 271September 29, 2020 2:56 AM

Why? Were they giving out free donuts?

by Anonymousreply 272September 29, 2020 2:57 AM

R247, What of "the law is" do you not understand?

TRY GOOGLE.

by Anonymousreply 273September 29, 2020 3:45 AM

I found the unredacted police report. Yes, they took ten guns!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 274September 29, 2020 4:33 AM

I need ten different guns to defend myself!

by Anonymousreply 275September 29, 2020 4:35 AM

[quote]Authorities also took possession of 10 guns that Parscale had in the home.

Barack Hussein Obama and Antifa took Brad's guns!

by Anonymousreply 276September 29, 2020 5:09 AM

[quote]The IRS actually has policies about wives signing taxes unknowingly or under duress. It’s not uncommon.

When I read shit like this I become entirely less concerned that women aren't equal to men. They're not equal because they don't want to be. This creative interpretation of law is sexist and wrong. Signing a false government document is the same crime regardless of one's gender or relationship.

by Anonymousreply 277September 29, 2020 5:18 AM

AHA! "Dee Plorable" indeed! You've outed yourself now, Ms. Amy C--- Barrett. You will NEVAH make the bench bitch.

by Anonymousreply 278September 29, 2020 5:31 AM

That was for [R230]. I stand my ground, and also by my statement. Toodles!

by Anonymousreply 279September 29, 2020 5:32 AM

Jump jump jump.....

by Anonymousreply 280September 29, 2020 6:25 AM

Jump jump jump.....

by Anonymousreply 281September 29, 2020 6:25 AM

Everything Trump touches dies.

by Anonymousreply 282September 29, 2020 7:00 AM

the wife sounds trans

by Anonymousreply 283September 29, 2020 7:36 AM

Quite big tits.

by Anonymousreply 284September 29, 2020 8:34 AM

The people harping "the wife sounds trans" are tedious, unfunny TERF cunts.

by Anonymousreply 285September 29, 2020 11:11 AM

^^Someone hasn't had her coffee or her stack of pancakes yet

by Anonymousreply 286September 29, 2020 11:24 AM

Why does someone need 10 guns? This guy lives in a posh neighborhood that probably has never had a visit from police. Oh wait, until HE caused a problem. I guess he thinks the marxists are going to invade.

by Anonymousreply 287September 29, 2020 12:15 PM

[quote]Why does someone need 10 guns?

I'm going with "3 inches fully erect."

by Anonymousreply 288September 29, 2020 1:49 PM

[quote]because “he hit her.”

No need for quotes, my good dude, he really did hit her. If he didn't want her to have a great defense for when the IRS comes calling, he shouldn't have hit her before firing his gun and barricading himself in their home.

by Anonymousreply 289September 29, 2020 1:50 PM

They invade ever thread, R285. If they're not trying to change the topic to trans, it's to SJWs ruining the world or blacks all being criminals or what have you.

by Anonymousreply 290September 29, 2020 1:52 PM

If he needs bail money, he can always pose for Juggs or for those birthday cards they sell at Spencer Gifts.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 291September 29, 2020 3:40 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 292September 29, 2020 6:11 PM

Republicans will defend him, even though he was stealing from them

Just like the "We Build the Wall" assholes

by Anonymousreply 293September 29, 2020 6:13 PM

He's already rich and lives a white trash existence in Ft Lauderdale...what is the point of stealing $40-50M? He's not like Paul Manafort, who at least had the decency to live an extravagent lifestyle!

by Anonymousreply 294September 29, 2020 6:15 PM

It couldn't have happened to a more deserving party.

by Anonymousreply 295September 29, 2020 6:21 PM

Not to get off topic but during his trial I was mesmerized by the descriptions of Paul Manafort’s expensive tastes when it came to clothes. So ugly, so expensive.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 296September 29, 2020 6:35 PM

Ostrich jacket?

by Anonymousreply 297September 29, 2020 6:40 PM

So is he going to be the fall guy for all the missing Inauguration money? This would not surprise me at all, Trump was still pissed at him about the Tulsa debacle...

by Anonymousreply 298September 29, 2020 6:43 PM

But it’s got white satin lining!

You would think that for $15,000 it would at least have some ostrich feathers.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 299September 29, 2020 6:43 PM

r277 The law applies to innocent SPOUSES, not just wives.

by Anonymousreply 300September 29, 2020 6:58 PM

Manafort was rich prior to Trump; this loser had nothing.

by Anonymousreply 301September 29, 2020 7:03 PM

[quote] I think that he could block her from testifying as well. However, if they committed a crime together, I believe that invalidates everything. Calling all DL lawyers! Please feel free to correct us!

She can testify against her husband if she chooses. And, if he is charged with domestic abuse, the prosecution might be able to force her to testify. I'm not familiar with Florida statutes; however, in Texas, a victim-spouse can be required to testify against the defendant-spouse. This came up in the prosecution of Warren Moon for abusing his wife, Felicia Moon, back in the 90s.

In any trial with one spouse testifying against the other, the issue of spousal communications can arise. Generally, spousal communications are presumed to be privileged, but the privilege can be defeated.

by Anonymousreply 302September 29, 2020 10:58 PM

Notice how all the Trumpsters have a fetish for bit tits?

I hope he squeals and turns them all in.

by Anonymousreply 303September 30, 2020 12:35 AM

BIG.

by Anonymousreply 304September 30, 2020 12:36 AM

Maybe some of the dirt will be that he stole campaign money and funnelled it through the Proud Boys.

I want to know what his connection to them is. Maybe it’ll be direct proof of their financing militias. Perhaps he was trying to become Erik Prince 2.0.

by Anonymousreply 305September 30, 2020 9:44 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!