Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Henry Cavill still wants to play Bond: “It would be very, very exciting”

"I would love to play Bond"

Rumours about who will take over from Daniel Craig following his final outing in the upcoming No Time To Die have been rife following speculation that Tom Hardy could be stepping into the iconic role.

In a new interview with GQ, Cavill, who once auditioned for the role of 007 aged 22, said he would still love to play Bond.

Cavill said: “If Barbara [Bond producer Barbara Broccoli] and Mike [co-producer Michael G. Wilson] were interested in that, I would absolutely jump at the opportunity.

“At this stage, it’s all up in the air. We’ll see what happens. But yes, I would love to play Bond, it would be very, very exciting.”

The new trailer for No Time To Die was released earlier this month (September 2) and will see Craig reprising his role as the famous spy for the final time. You can watch the trailer above.

The upcoming 007 outing will be released this November due to the ongoing coronavirus crisis, as No Time To Die was originally due to reach cinemas in April. The release date is now set for November 12.

The official synopsis for the new film reads: “In No Time To Die, James Bond has left active service and is enjoying a tranquil life in Jamaica. His peace is short-lived when his old friend Felix Leiter from the CIA turns up asking for help.

“The mission to rescue a kidnapped scientist turns out to be far more treacherous than expected, leading Bond onto the trail of a mysterious villain armed with dangerous new technology.”

No Time To Die will also star Ben Whishaw, Léa Seydoux, Ralph Fiennes, Jeffrey Wright, Ana de Armas, Rami Malek, Lashana Lynch, Billy Magnussen and more.

Fleabag creator and star Phoebe Waller-Bridge has a writing credit on the film, which was co-written by Cary Joji Fukunaga, Neal Purvis and Robert Wade, with Fukunaga directing the film.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 157October 20, 2020 5:07 AM

I think he would be good but I bet they'll pick Tom Hardy

by Anonymousreply 1September 27, 2020 1:07 PM

I am actually coming round to thinking he wouldn’t be a bad choice. I enjoy his acting in The Witcher. He is never going to be an Oscar winner but I think he would manage the Bond role well enough.

by Anonymousreply 2September 27, 2020 1:42 PM

He'd do a good job (The Man from U.N.C.L.E. was a two-hour audition tape). But I think Madden is the best closeted white actor choice for the role.

by Anonymousreply 3September 27, 2020 2:22 PM

If you asked me this right after Inception, I would have been all over Hardy. (I like how that sounds). But that quaint little TV series left me with a bad taste in my mouth.

by Anonymousreply 4September 27, 2020 2:46 PM

I love me some Tom hardy but I actually think He ray would be a better fit. I see Tom as more of a villain on Bond.

by Anonymousreply 5September 29, 2020 12:14 PM

I liked Henry in Mission Impossible. Unlikely to happen though because, let’s be honest, Pierce Brosnan has already done what he would do and I doubt the producers would want to go backwards. They have to smash it up to reinvent it.

by Anonymousreply 6September 29, 2020 12:25 PM

I don’t think Tom Hardy would be very good - personality vacuum - and I doubt he would do well with promoting it, which is a BIG part of the job.

by Anonymousreply 7September 29, 2020 12:26 PM

The wrist is pissed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8September 29, 2020 2:04 PM

Daniel Craig isn't exactly a personality himself. He and Hardy are from the same school.

by Anonymousreply 9September 29, 2020 2:05 PM

They need to look at actors in their twenties, not anyone pushing forty.

by Anonymousreply 10September 29, 2020 2:06 PM

He would be perfect, but he has to get back his The Tudors body to play the role properly.

by Anonymousreply 11September 29, 2020 2:06 PM

I'll still hoping for Charlie Hunnam.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12September 29, 2020 2:11 PM

Think about Bond - guessing he's in his 40's and never been married. Lots of short-term love affairs. I think if they want to move the story along they should introduce a bi-angle, have the next villain kidnap him and use him for a sex-toy. Jason Mamoa could be the villain.

by Anonymousreply 13September 29, 2020 2:14 PM

It has to be Oliver Jackson-Cohen as the next Bond. He's perfect for the part.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14September 29, 2020 2:24 PM

Henry is good but he's been in too many franchises or attempted franchises.

by Anonymousreply 15September 29, 2020 2:26 PM

I loved Man from UNCLE. I was pissed that it wasn't a bigger bit and didn't become a franchise as they clearly wanted.

by Anonymousreply 16September 29, 2020 2:28 PM

Charlie Hunnam would need a thorough steam cleaning and extensive grooming to be Bond. Cavill cannot be Superman and Bond.

by Anonymousreply 17September 29, 2020 2:34 PM

For OJC's sake, I hope it's not him.

by Anonymousreply 18September 29, 2020 2:37 PM

R15 there's no such thing as too many franchises in Hollywood.

by Anonymousreply 19September 29, 2020 9:32 PM

007 hasn't been hot since Goldfinger, so I say yes please to Cavill taking on the role.

by Anonymousreply 20September 29, 2020 10:17 PM

All this "Next James Bond" schtick is pure 'Search For Scarlett O'Hara' marketing bullshit: mere hype to peddle the forthcoming movie in November.

The next actor won't be chosen for AT LEAST two years, possibly far longer.

It's been FIVE years between Spectre and No Time To Die.

by Anonymousreply 21October 1, 2020 12:16 PM

He may find it exciting, but we wouldn't.

I'd still like to bone him though.

by Anonymousreply 22October 1, 2020 12:18 PM

I want to see Regina King kill it.

by Anonymousreply 23October 1, 2020 12:34 PM

R22 - You beat me to it this afternoon. He is so incredibly boring. Almost anyone on the ever-changing short list would be better.

I agree with R21 - Until No Time to Die is launched, they'll keep the next Bond under wraps, even if they've already decided. They may not wait two years, but they'll wait long enough to let attention focus on No Time to Die.

That said, has anyone heard Hardy announce that that story last week about him getting Bond was false?

Because if not, and he's remained silent, that is rather suggestive that he may indeed have it in the bag.

Perhaps as audiences age, Bond must, as well. Except for the Bond Girls, of course - they have to stay young.

by Anonymousreply 24October 1, 2020 12:48 PM

Why would Hardy nip the story in the bud? It's good for his profile.

by Anonymousreply 25October 1, 2020 12:49 PM

R7 Tom Hardy a "personality vacuum" but Henry Cavill isn't? LOL

by Anonymousreply 26October 1, 2020 12:59 PM

Tom Hardy is 43. If the next Bond film doesn't come out until another five years, he'll be 48. He's basically too old to be given the role now.

They need to pick someone who's in his mid to late twenties, who'll be around 32-35 at the next release.

by Anonymousreply 27October 1, 2020 5:37 PM

Jack O'Connell.

by Anonymousreply 28October 1, 2020 6:01 PM

R27 - Craig was 38 when he got Bond.

Connery was 32, and played the role till he was 41. But that was forty years ago.

The likelihood of someone in his mid-twenties is slim to none. His career would be tied to Bond too early, and he wouldn't have the seasoned quality that Bond also needs. Craig had already displayed acting chops in Love is the Devil, The Road to Perdition, and Our Friends in the North.

Early to mid-thirties would be best, but the short list there isn't that extensive, either. I agree that on the face of it, Hardy is already too old IF they stick to what they've been doing. It's quite possible they have something besides the huge extravaganzas that take two years to film in mind, especially given COVID.

Just saying that his silence, unless I missed something, is a bit suggestive.

by Anonymousreply 29October 1, 2020 6:09 PM

Did you miss where the poster said the actor would be early to mid 30s when he actually takes over the role? Brosnan was in the mix for a decade before he was free to do the role. Timothy originally auditioned around the same time as Lazenby. Also, sufficient maturity isn't always tied to age.

by Anonymousreply 30October 1, 2020 6:11 PM

“Cavill expresses interest in Bondage!”

by Anonymousreply 31October 1, 2020 6:16 PM

He would have to develop talent and a personality first.

by Anonymousreply 32October 1, 2020 6:20 PM

[quote]Jack O'Connell.

He looks nothing like a Bond. Nothing.

by Anonymousreply 33October 1, 2020 6:23 PM

Is it really Tom Hardy in this picture?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34October 1, 2020 6:34 PM

No. Different facial hair growth pattern.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35October 1, 2020 6:41 PM

most younger Brit actors are either too pretty or too weird looking to play Bond.

by Anonymousreply 36October 1, 2020 6:45 PM

[quote]They need to look at actors in their twenties, not anyone pushing forty.

Exactly. Henry needs to give up this pipe dream. On top of that, he’s just incredibly boring.

by Anonymousreply 37October 1, 2020 6:52 PM

He’s too bulky and lumpy now. Bond is supposed to be slim.

by Anonymousreply 38October 1, 2020 6:56 PM

Bond is supposed to "slim"??

Connery wasn't slim, neither was Craig - forgot the bulked up Bond rising from the waves in Nassau in that blue bathing suit that became a pinup?!

by Anonymousreply 39October 1, 2020 7:39 PM

Connery wasn't slim?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40October 1, 2020 7:42 PM

He’s too bulky and lumpy now. Bond is supposed to be slim.

Exactly. Can you even go back to being slim after acquiring that much bulk?

Henry Cavill during The Tudors era would have been perfect.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41October 1, 2020 7:50 PM

[Quote] Can you even go back to being slim after acquiring that much bulk?

I guess you haven't been observing the roid queens who loss all their mass during quarantine...

by Anonymousreply 42October 1, 2020 8:00 PM

[quote]Henry Cavill during The Tudors era would have been perfect.

If only he could act, and, you know, was [italic]straight[/italic].

by Anonymousreply 43October 1, 2020 8:01 PM

All actors are a bit poofy.

by Anonymousreply 44October 1, 2020 8:06 PM

R42 but now they're just flabby

by Anonymousreply 45October 1, 2020 8:23 PM

[Quote] but now they're just flabby

No. Lots have returned to "weakling."

by Anonymousreply 46October 1, 2020 8:26 PM

R31 would that really shock anyone?

by Anonymousreply 47October 2, 2020 3:15 AM

Can it be Tom Ellis? Does it have to be a movie guy?

by Anonymousreply 48October 2, 2020 3:20 AM

[Quote] He looks nothing like a Bond. Nothing.

That's what they said about Daniel Craig.

by Anonymousreply 49October 2, 2020 3:20 AM

R48 i'd certainly take that Tom over Hiddles.

by Anonymousreply 50October 2, 2020 3:44 AM

Henry, go away. You would be a boring Bond.

by Anonymousreply 51October 2, 2020 5:48 AM

Cavill wants to be Bond really, really bad. His extreme thirst is a turn-off. He has no shame in letting everyone know he wants to be Bond.

Personally, I think he's being greedy. He's already Superman. What more does he want? He already has a big franchise. Let another actor get the Bond franchise.

by Anonymousreply 52October 2, 2020 2:57 PM

Again?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53October 2, 2020 4:11 PM

if he wants to play bond he needs to debulk. he's distractingly large

by Anonymousreply 54October 2, 2020 4:20 PM

He would be dreadful as John Steed. Dreadful.

by Anonymousreply 55October 2, 2020 4:23 PM

R55 they both . they're right for each other

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56October 2, 2020 4:27 PM

AS I'VE POSTED PREVIOUSLY on a james bond thread, i think besides cavill, actor PAUL TELFER would be perfect as bond!...

he's already got the accent, has that dark haired, piercing blue eye handsomeness, the hairy off the charts built body and would look fantastic in suits..... he could easily do the stunts himself as well... yes, he's currently on a soap opera, but he has done movies, tv movies and guest spots on night time shows, so he has experience...

by Anonymousreply 57October 2, 2020 4:33 PM

All he needs to do is dye his hair if he wants to play Blond. Not that difficult.

by Anonymousreply 58October 2, 2020 4:35 PM

[Quote] Personally, I think he's being greedy. He's already Superman. What more does he want? He already has a big franchise. Let another actor get the Bond franchise.

Greedy? Lots of actors do multiple franchises. And you're making it sound like Henry is in charge of who gets to play Bond.

by Anonymousreply 59October 2, 2020 4:42 PM

God ... he just confused Bond and the Avengers. Don't you get it? It's Henry ...

by Anonymousreply 60October 2, 2020 4:45 PM

Does he have the Superman franchise? Does he...?

by Anonymousreply 61October 2, 2020 4:46 PM

James Bond is a SPY. He needs to be able to fit and blend into a crowd. You can see Henry’s big Hulk ass coming from a mile away.

by Anonymousreply 62October 2, 2020 5:42 PM

Second in Tom Ellis. Bond films are taking themselves too seriously now.

by Anonymousreply 63October 2, 2020 6:12 PM

Bond needs to be able to run fast. Henry can barely jog, let alone run fast with all that extreme bulk weighing him down. And like the previous poster said, he needs to be able to blend in with a crowd. Henry does not blend in with that gross muscleman body.

by Anonymousreply 64October 2, 2020 7:18 PM

They won't announce it till shortly before they begin filming. Which means it's three to five years away. By that time most of those panting for the role will be greying geezers. Everyone ID'd has been laughably inappropriate -- from Elba to Hiddleston to Cavill, who has been amusing burnt by the influential Grace Randolph. It's entirely possible the role will go to someone who hasn't even yet made their mark. The closest to snaring the role by a long mile was James Norton, but even he's now getting on.

by Anonymousreply 65October 2, 2020 7:35 PM

Yeah, I would rather see someone who is relatively unknown and not associated with other franchises.

by Anonymousreply 66October 2, 2020 8:17 PM

Cavill has no charisma. He’s an overmuscled gym bunny with the same amount of dramatic range.

by Anonymousreply 67October 2, 2020 8:43 PM

What about Domnall Gleeson?

by Anonymousreply 68October 2, 2020 8:48 PM

There is only one choice James Norton. He is beautiful, muscular, tall and British. I can see the Bond closeups with this face. And he is young enough to carry this franchise for a while.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69October 2, 2020 9:55 PM

[Quote] You can see Henry’s big Hulk ass coming from a mile away.

And we love him for it.

[Quote] Everyone ID'd has been laughably inappropriate -- from Elba to

What's inappropriate about Idris??

by Anonymousreply 70October 3, 2020 2:13 AM

[Quote] What's inappropriate about Idris??

He old.

by Anonymousreply 71October 3, 2020 2:15 AM

[Quote] What about Domnall Gleeson?

When Ben Whishaw moves on from Q, sure...

by Anonymousreply 72October 3, 2020 2:18 AM

R71 Daniel was no spring chicken when he landed Bond. When has being old ever been a problem for 50+ actors?

by Anonymousreply 73October 3, 2020 2:53 AM

Daniel Craig was over 50 when he landed the role?

by Anonymousreply 74October 3, 2020 3:01 AM

"It would be very, very exciting if I wasn't playing him."

by Anonymousreply 75October 3, 2020 3:20 AM

I wish they'd cast someone who is the British equivalent to Archer Sterling. Which neither Henry Cavill nor Tom Hardy is.

by Anonymousreply 76October 3, 2020 3:31 AM

Dino Fetscher!

by Anonymousreply 77October 3, 2020 3:32 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78October 3, 2020 10:50 AM

[quote]What's inappropriate about Idris??

For starters, he's now an old greying geezer.

Secondly, there is no way a black actor would be put up a lead for a franchise which depends so heavily on asian box office.

Thirdly, it would be a pointless diversity gesture to appease a minority of predominately white middle class BLM bores. It's also out of kilter with the Fleming DNA which EON still respect.

Fourthly, EON are very focused on expanding the audience base for Bond beyond males of a certain age. They Including young women. They need to for box office. Elba holds zero appeal for the demographic. That's why Norton, or Harry Style, would be way out in front.

by Anonymousreply 79October 3, 2020 11:01 AM

Unless they turn Bond gay in the next film it won't work with Henry.

by Anonymousreply 80October 3, 2020 11:12 AM

Hairy Styles! My sides! If they want to finally kill the franchise, sure, put that rat on.

by Anonymousreply 81October 3, 2020 11:35 AM

Harry Styles?? LMAO why not just cast Sam Smith?

by Anonymousreply 82October 3, 2020 12:24 PM

In what world is Idris Elba not popular with women? (I agree he'll be too old by the time the next film rolls around, which is a shame...).

Tom Hardy can act well enough to play the part (or at least used to be able to), but he is a train wreck in interviews. They need someone who can be charming out of character as well as in, and I think Daniel Craig is the low water mark for that aspect.

If I hear talk from the studio about Hiddleston being seriously considered for the role, I'm having a poster made of him wearing that "I love T.S." T-shirt and sending it to Barbara Broccoli!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83October 3, 2020 12:52 PM

[Quote] For starters, he's now an old greying geezer.

Can't say that i agree. But it doesn't matter because that ship has already sailed.

by Anonymousreply 84October 3, 2020 1:27 PM

Tom Hiddleston is too posh to play 007.

by Anonymousreply 85October 3, 2020 1:29 PM

i don't know but isn't bond suppose to be handsome and built? looking great in and out of a suit? suave and sophisticated by yet dangerous and can be physically tough even violent and yet sexy too? sorry, but i still think cavill and my personal choice paul telfer fit the bill...

by Anonymousreply 86October 3, 2020 5:12 PM

I could really get behind him being Bond. He is so charming and good looking. I also think Aidan Turner would be a good choice

by Anonymousreply 87October 3, 2020 5:33 PM

he is so bland!

by Anonymousreply 88October 3, 2020 5:36 PM

This was prophesied years ago in the 2004 film "Layer Cake," in which Tom Hardy's character salutes the Daniel Craig character with, "The king is dead. Long live the king."

by Anonymousreply 89October 6, 2020 11:09 PM

OMG nobody cares about James tucking bond anymore

by Anonymousreply 90October 7, 2020 12:13 AM

R90 But! everybody cares about Henry superfatbons Cavill

by Anonymousreply 91October 7, 2020 1:56 AM

Any video/gif of Henry shaking his bon bon?

by Anonymousreply 92October 7, 2020 2:01 AM

R92 No( I haven't

by Anonymousreply 93October 7, 2020 2:05 AM

" isn't bond suppose to be handsome and built?" Not conventionally handsome, and athletic, but not built.

People have forgotten what a naturally beautiful slender man's body looks like -- which was the norm in the 60s and 70s -- having become so accustomed to seeing gym-built bodies. It's generic and banal: the gay middle class equivalent of the ubiquitous lumberjack look.

Bourgeois gay men are the most unimaginative beings in the world – they're just lemmings. Even the inhabitants of a Georgia Walmart show more individuality.

by Anonymousreply 94October 7, 2020 5:56 AM

They will never pick a gay man to play Bond. The original producer had that rule, and his daughter has followed that precedent.

by Anonymousreply 95October 7, 2020 6:03 AM

R95 But Henry isn't gay soo....But thats not a point. Bond became a trash like all other superfamous franchise so nobody really care to play this role, may be just for money. But for money, he has Superman, because according to rumors he signed a contract for 2 roles.

by Anonymousreply 96October 7, 2020 9:30 AM

He’s campaigning harder and more desperately than a love child of Melissa Leo and Stacey Abrams.

by Anonymousreply 97October 7, 2020 9:44 AM

R97 ??

by Anonymousreply 98October 7, 2020 9:46 AM

He ruined his chances when he went all super hero and started juicing. If he stayed serious and like he was on The Tudors then yes.

by Anonymousreply 99October 7, 2020 9:59 AM

He has the look for Bond but not the acting chops.

by Anonymousreply 100October 7, 2020 10:36 AM

R96 sorry to ruin your fairytale, frau, but he a homo.

by Anonymousreply 101October 7, 2020 10:42 AM

Good Lord! .... Now there is no criterion. You just have to be famous, cheat as much as possible with your personal life, and be a handsome fucker. And here you are! brand new superstar. And no matter what roles you played before, if you are beautiful like God

by Anonymousreply 102October 7, 2020 10:43 AM

R101 I can admit that he may have had an experience with a guy, but he is clearly in a straight relationship now.

by Anonymousreply 103October 7, 2020 10:45 AM

R103 sure Jan, I bet in a relationship with man.

by Anonymousreply 104October 7, 2020 1:02 PM

It's not like Pierce Brosnan is much of an actor...

by Anonymousreply 105October 7, 2020 1:38 PM

R104 he is preparing to be father. And not with another man

by Anonymousreply 106October 7, 2020 5:11 PM

Is he ordering out for his children?

by Anonymousreply 107October 7, 2020 5:13 PM

Don know

by Anonymousreply 108October 7, 2020 5:35 PM

the main knock on pierce brosnan i think was his "slight figure".. he didn't seem believable as a kick ass hero...he was a total pretty boy but a masculine pretty boy so he got away with that...

still want a bond who is gorgeous and built looks good in and out of suit, suave and dangerous, confident with determination but also with empathy and of course the ultimate lover cocky but not arrogant...

always thought daniel craig had the acting chops for bond, but not the looks, his body was "in shape" but nothing more...

by Anonymousreply 109October 8, 2020 12:45 AM

I was saying this a while ago on here. About Hardy being Bond. Everybody was saying he was too short. But I think Henry would be good too. I would just be happy to see the last Bond movie. It's been delayed yet again.

by Anonymousreply 110October 8, 2020 12:49 AM

[quote]I can admit that he may have had an experience with a guy, but he is clearly in a straight relationship now.

What, is that gaming PC he built himself female?

by Anonymousreply 111October 8, 2020 6:10 AM

R111 speak english please

by Anonymousreply 112October 8, 2020 8:25 AM

Isn’t he 6ft 2? That’s not short. I would love to see him as Bond

by Anonymousreply 113October 8, 2020 8:32 AM

R111 no. Its his girlfriend. They are together for a long time

by Anonymousreply 114October 9, 2020 2:19 PM

Are you talking about "Fred Armisen"?

by Anonymousreply 115October 9, 2020 2:20 PM

R115 i dont know....but people saw him with gf.

by Anonymousreply 116October 9, 2020 2:50 PM

Oh, yes. "Blonde."

by Anonymousreply 117October 9, 2020 2:51 PM

not sure blonde or smth else....but yes, he is not alone

by Anonymousreply 118October 9, 2020 3:16 PM

20 year old Henry.

So adorable.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119October 12, 2020 7:46 AM

20 year old Henry.

So adorable.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120October 12, 2020 7:46 AM

HotHotHotHotHotHotHotHotHotHotHotHot

by Anonymousreply 121October 12, 2020 9:03 AM

I would love to see Henry Golding as Bond

by Anonymousreply 122October 12, 2020 9:25 AM

To what are you referring, R121?

by Anonymousreply 123October 12, 2020 10:01 AM

R121 that hi is hotttt...Dah

by Anonymousreply 124October 12, 2020 10:19 AM

R121/R124 is clearly on meth.

Nothing he writes, makes sense.

by Anonymousreply 125October 12, 2020 10:22 AM

R125 Shut up idiot. my phone is broken and its difficult

by Anonymousreply 126October 12, 2020 10:28 AM

I’d like to see him as Bond. Daniel Craig is SO unattractive. That really prevented me from watching the films.....

by Anonymousreply 127October 12, 2020 10:31 AM

He would be hot af as Bond. He's the only thing that got me through TheTudors.

by Anonymousreply 128October 12, 2020 10:53 AM

R126 is on crack.

by Anonymousreply 129October 12, 2020 10:58 AM

Does he have smth with Freya?

by Anonymousreply 130October 12, 2020 11:51 AM

Cavill is gaaaaay! And by gay I mean homosexual, not bisexual. He’s not attracted to women at ALL.

by Anonymousreply 131October 12, 2020 12:10 PM

R131 did you see how he crushes on Freya while interview ....as I heard, he loves young and extremely dumb. just for fucking. there is nothing about him being gay

by Anonymousreply 132October 12, 2020 12:30 PM

R130 if he does, then he's an idiot.

by Anonymousreply 133October 12, 2020 12:35 PM

R133 why? it's usuall hookin up with co-star on the set

by Anonymousreply 134October 12, 2020 12:41 PM

R132 sure, Jan. Just don’t commit a suicide when he will come out and believe me, he will.

by Anonymousreply 135October 12, 2020 12:45 PM

135 im fine with that) even if its true but just look on him and her. its creepy just think about that but you know.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 136October 12, 2020 12:56 PM

He's looking jowly at r136.

by Anonymousreply 137October 12, 2020 3:38 PM

R29 is right. It is that simple.

by Anonymousreply 138October 12, 2020 11:13 PM

R134 because she's a teenager.....

by Anonymousreply 139October 12, 2020 11:16 PM

R139 you think?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 140October 13, 2020 6:04 AM

He’s starting to look like a pedo

by Anonymousreply 141October 13, 2020 6:17 AM

this man has always been totally unappealing to me, I just don't get it, like a boy in a muscle suit

by Anonymousreply 142October 13, 2020 11:35 AM

Hmmm

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 143October 15, 2020 12:59 PM

R143 "HBO Max rapidly expanding and the DCEU set to be at the forefront, a miniseries would generate huge buzz and draw in massive numbers of both new and existing subscribers, making it a win-win situation for both sides" . Great! Finally !

by Anonymousreply 144October 15, 2020 1:22 PM

R144 HBOMax already has a Superman show though. And i think Brandon was supposedly getting a series too.

by Anonymousreply 145October 15, 2020 11:28 PM

Is his manager a woman or a dude? If it's a woman lay off the steroids.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 146October 16, 2020 1:45 AM

R146 Dany is a woman.

by Anonymousreply 147October 16, 2020 6:11 AM

Cameo in Black Adam???

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 148October 18, 2020 3:14 AM

She's also the ex Mrs The Rock.

by Anonymousreply 149October 18, 2020 3:36 AM

R149.. you mean she got to feel dwayne johnson's johnson?!! got to have the "rock's" rock between her legs every night? damn, lucky lucky she was! she gave up THAT?!!!!!!!!!!!! or was it he gave her up?...

by Anonymousreply 150October 18, 2020 1:08 PM

The weird thing is that the ex Mrs The Rock went on the marry The Rock's trainer. Both the ex Mrs The Rock and the trainer remained working with The Rock... Why would a man keep working with someone who's fucking his ex wife (the thought must have occured to him that the trainer was fucking his ex while they were still married)... The only answer I have to that is that it's a Will / Jada situation.

by Anonymousreply 151October 18, 2020 8:01 PM

R151 I heard The Rock cheated on her alot. But i could buy that it was an open marriage.

by Anonymousreply 152October 19, 2020 2:56 AM

R152.. i remember years ago in a issue of rolling stone magazine, dwayne johnson pontificating on how much he loved masturbating! pretty shocking for someone to comment on that so casually when he was just moving away from pro wrestling to a acting career and trying to get respect and be "legit"...

course would love to envision him furiously whacking away and his orgasm face! and getting back on topic, i would love to see cavill do himself too! lol!..

by Anonymousreply 153October 19, 2020 1:50 PM

[Quote] , i would love to see cavill do himself too! lol!..

I'm kind of surprised a sextape hasn't surfaced (pre Superman of course).

by Anonymousreply 154October 19, 2020 11:33 PM

Judging by the T rex arms, I think he's probably hung like a fly.

by Anonymousreply 155October 19, 2020 11:50 PM

R155 what do you mean?

by Anonymousreply 156October 20, 2020 5:00 AM

R155 its fine dont worry

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 157October 20, 2020 5:07 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!