Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The Trans Agenda

What is the ultimate objective of the transgender movement? To blur the lines between man and woman, male and female? To whittle away at the male population - "the future is female" and all that jazz?

Strange times we're living in. The Powers That Be want a trans-racial, trans-gender, and trans-humanist society. It's inhumane to promote these radical lifestyle shifts so widely, to people who are mentally, emotionally, and spiritually fragile and confused, and who would overwhelmingly benefit more from psychotherapy, not transitioning.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59March 13, 2021 6:02 PM

I thought they just wanted surgery to become the opposite sex? But it seems they want to be "Trans".

by Anonymousreply 1September 26, 2020 11:15 PM

It's strange that you think it's some attack against men when the victims of this "movement" are almost exclusively women. It's a male agenda, beta males to be exact, to define and control women and womanhood because they are unsuccessful at being men.

by Anonymousreply 2September 26, 2020 11:17 PM

Amen, OP.

We are all being shamed by a thought-free, but bullying progressive movement into embracing the virulent, yet barely thought out Trans agenda, one nonsensical demand at a time. What are people thinking?

by Anonymousreply 3September 26, 2020 11:18 PM

Oh look another bigoted thread with cunts like R3 attacking progressives as though a gay message board will turn conservative and vote Trump. Go to hell, you losers.

by Anonymousreply 4September 26, 2020 11:20 PM

If you need plastic surgery to achieve your true self, you are mentally ill.

P. S. Laverne Cox can’t act her way out of a bag.

by Anonymousreply 5September 26, 2020 11:26 PM

Very few people are actually trans. Of course plenty of people don’t gender-conform; which is not the same.

“Trans rights activist” excesses are really mostly from men’s rights activists (in some cases supported by confused kids who have bought into a weird online culture that they feel validates them), with an added sprinkling of out-and-out pervs who see a way to get some boundaries broken down (between men & women, or adults & children). MRAs have found a neat way to dump on women while looking woke for doing so; MAPs are hovering around the edges of this culture, carefully watching the progress of the idea that children know who they are and what they want at a very young age.

My genuine sympathy for the majority of trans people who go through a journey to be their true selves (one I respect) and want no part in “there’s no such thing as biological sex”, or kids on puberty blockers, or drag queen kids, or whatever other nonsense agent provocateurs who think women are c*nts who need putting in their place, or the absolute sex offenders, start arguing for next.

by Anonymousreply 6September 26, 2020 11:26 PM

It worked on me r4 coming here made me conservative and I’m definitely voting for Trump

by Anonymousreply 7September 26, 2020 11:45 PM

How's life under the bridge, r7?

by Anonymousreply 8September 26, 2020 11:55 PM

r4 thinks everyone who doesn't obey him and his "thinking" must be "voting for Trump" as if his limited comprehension of things hasn't already announced itself.

by Anonymousreply 9September 27, 2020 12:01 AM

The Trans Agenda keeps shrieking that "gender isn't BINARY!", but when you go get sex change surgery, they offer two choices, male or female! Hmmmmm...

by Anonymousreply 10September 27, 2020 12:05 AM

With the new Handmaid's Tale Supreme Court all gays and lesbians will be forced to convert to opposite gender roles and undergo sex reassignment surgery.

by Anonymousreply 11September 27, 2020 12:20 AM

Most trans women don’t have sex reassignment surgery. And yet many trans men have double mastectomies. Not that any of this is about misogyny, of course.

Usually you will get the answer about it all being based on what’s feasible with the current surgery, and how trans women want to avoid loss of sensation etc. Nevertheless, it’s striking that major surgery is considered very standard for FtMs but not MtFs, and interesting that what would have been in the past considered to encapsulate the very definition of a trans woman (a male who has gone ahead and had the surgery) is now entirely optional and rarely taken up.

by Anonymousreply 12September 27, 2020 12:24 AM

I blame a cross-dressing Bugs Bunny.

by Anonymousreply 13September 27, 2020 12:31 AM

Most "trans" woman are ugly bottoms who realized they could get guys WAY out of their league by getting tits, throwing on a wig and putting a shit-ton of makeup on their busted faces.

If it works for them, no need to be haters. We'd all like to score some hot trade very now and then!

by Anonymousreply 14September 27, 2020 12:38 AM

R13 - what's up, dick?

i would marry bugs bunny

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15September 27, 2020 12:39 AM

I don’t. Are how adults want to dress or what they want to call themselves. I don’t care if you pay for surgery or home mines and I support laws that protect people but it’s unfair to attact biological women. They are different and growing up with a single mom and all sisters I saw struggles that are unique to being a woman. Why can’t they have their own spaces and own activities? Why can’t we acknowledge that even if you are a woman now you were once a man or a boy. We have a right to create ourselves as what we want but we can’t erase the past.

by Anonymousreply 16September 27, 2020 1:29 AM

R16, true. A lot of these trans woman bully women into going along with accepting them. They are never going to be accepted that way.

by Anonymousreply 17September 29, 2020 12:26 PM

Gay. Men. Are. Women.

Lesbians. Are. Men.

by Anonymousreply 18September 29, 2020 1:16 PM

OP's Powers That Be exist largely in its mind.

by Anonymousreply 19September 29, 2020 1:31 PM

"Coming here made me conservative and I’m definitely voting for Trump"

Coming here made me FF you, R4

by Anonymousreply 20September 29, 2020 1:33 PM

[quote]To whittle away at the male population - "the future is female" and all that jazz?

Haha. Seriously?

by Anonymousreply 21September 29, 2020 1:44 PM

Trans rights are the Republican attack issue du jour. This thread is a wokescold glue trap.

by Anonymousreply 22September 29, 2020 1:45 PM

F&F the Tranny Cyberstalker / Boris.

Trans are none of OP’s business and he’s just trying to divide LGBTs so right wingers can conquer them.

by Anonymousreply 23September 29, 2020 1:51 PM

R22 is a homophobic concern troll with unexamined misogyny issues.

by Anonymousreply 24September 29, 2020 2:42 PM

Good fucking grief how thick are you?

There's no 'trans agenda' there are just people who want to live their lives authentically without being discriminated against, which you as a gay person should be able to understand. It blows my fucking mind that you can't.

by Anonymousreply 25September 29, 2020 2:43 PM

You’re a homophobe if you think gay people should be OK with self mutilation.

by Anonymousreply 26September 29, 2020 2:45 PM

Don’t you fucking dare compare my sexual orientation with your self loathing delusions.

by Anonymousreply 27September 29, 2020 2:45 PM

Live and let live, even if it’s against your modus operandi. Posts like OPs are scary. Personally I don’t understand transgender people at all, but they own their genitalia, not me. Their choice. Only when their choice intrudes directly onto my way of living will I stand against them. But that hasn’t happened yet. So....

by Anonymousreply 28September 29, 2020 3:11 PM

R25 Well said; you've taken the words right out of my mouth.

by Anonymousreply 29September 29, 2020 3:30 PM

It *has* directly interfered with women's way of living, so it's understandable that they're pissed.

Female athletes are being edged out by males allowed to compete as women just by saying they identify as such.

Vulnerable women in domestic violence shelters and in jails and prisons are forced to cohabitate with men, again just because the men claim they identify as women. Incarcerated women have been raped by "trans women" prisoners but this is ignored or minimized by trans activists.

Lesbians who don't care to have sex with trans women because they aren't into penises are bullied and even threatened.

So it might not be affecting you personally, but trans activists are greatly overstepping their bounds and interfering with the lives and freedoms of many other people.

by Anonymousreply 30September 29, 2020 3:35 PM

R30 I don't believe anything you type here. The Sports Arena is your only valid talking point. You ought to stick with that.

by Anonymousreply 31September 29, 2020 3:39 PM

You don't have to believe it. Googling shows you that it's true.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32September 29, 2020 3:45 PM

[quote]Most "trans" woman are ugly bottoms who realized they could get guys WAY out of their league by getting tits, throwing on a wig and putting a shit-ton of makeup on their busted faces.

Common perception, but no. Most trans women are lesbians, i.e. formerly straight men. And they are generally more annoying than their former gay male counterparts.

by Anonymousreply 33September 29, 2020 4:05 PM

R32 Not interested.

by Anonymousreply 34September 29, 2020 4:07 PM

R34 Of course you aren't.

by Anonymousreply 35September 29, 2020 4:20 PM

R32 would you like to compare that to the number of trans women who are killed or raped by men every year? I'm not excusing the actions of some trans people but there are going to be bad people of every flavour, and you can use outliers to justify any point you care to make but you need to look at it in context.

by Anonymousreply 36September 29, 2020 4:40 PM

Exactly correct R36. As if a prison population is representative of ordinary law abiding citizens! We know sexuality is already somewhat mutable under those circumstances: simply look to examples of formerly hetero males committing rape, or forcing sexual favours for protection. Very silly examples which you extrapolate from.

R32 The very idea of a "Trans Agenda" sounds awfully similar to the notion of the "Gay Agenda". Such perceptions and assertions are a product resembling delusion, from an ignorant, paranoid mind.

by Anonymousreply 37September 29, 2020 4:53 PM

But I'm not arguing that trans people are rapists in greater numbers than non-trans. I'm arguing that allowing things such as self-ID so that men can simply say they identify as women in order to gain access to spaces such as women's domestic violence shelters, women's prisons, women's changing rooms, etc, encourages the exploitation of good intentions and endangers women. I wouldn't be surprised if most of these men declaring themselves women in order to gain access aren't even truly trans, but they are happy to take advantage of the self-ID laws promoted by trans activists for their own ends. And people who should know better let them do it so that they can appear to be woke.

A few people have said "Leave trans people alone, they aren't infringing anyone's rights," but there is a lot of evidence that women's rights *are* being infringed. And people like JK Rowling who point that out are vilified and threatened.

It's wrong. Full stop.

by Anonymousreply 38September 29, 2020 5:07 PM

R25, Fuck off tranny chaser. Gay men don't owe you anything so don't even try it with that emotional blackmail bullshit. And we don't care about your fetish for trannies either.

by Anonymousreply 39September 29, 2020 5:33 PM

R39 You actually expect people to take you seriously with that tired "Tranny Chaser" comeback? Obviously you have serious issues, not just with trannies, but with anyone who dares to disagree with you. Nothing UK Guy has typed deserves your over the top reaction.

If you aim to convince people of some serious threat to the social order, you really ought to keep to intellectual arguments, rather than resorting to juvenile ad hominems. You're just a sad little tosser, aren't you?

by Anonymousreply 40September 29, 2020 5:38 PM

R40, Lol UK Guy is a tranny chaser, he's made a point of bragging about his revolting ftm fetish several times before here on DL. And his incessant pathetic whinging at gay men... as if we're supposed to give a fuck about your ugly, mentally deficient homophobic arse.

Go sit and spin on it UK Guy🖕

by Anonymousreply 41September 29, 2020 6:02 PM

It's mental illness combined with male privileged. Notice how the Trans brigade never goes after straight powerful men? They go after minorities and women because they see them as easy targets.

by Anonymousreply 42September 29, 2020 6:12 PM

R33, True, but they're not formerly straight men, they are STILL straight men. Buffalo Bill in bad drag has no business calling himself a lesbian or a woman.

by Anonymousreply 43September 29, 2020 6:13 PM

[quote] would you like to compare that to the number of trans women who are killed or raped by men every year?

The reports of trans murders are greatly exaggerated. I won’t bother showing you links because I see you refuse to read anything that doesn’t corroborate your opinion.

“JK Rowling is LITERALLY murdering HUNDREDS of trans folx every day!!!!1!”

by Anonymousreply 44September 29, 2020 6:22 PM

Gay men suffer 56% of all the hate crimes committed against the LGBT group in the United States. Yet, I don't see organizations like GLADD and HRC doing anything about it. In fact, those former gay rights organizations are blatantly contributing to the homophobia we have seen during the Trump years.

by Anonymousreply 45September 29, 2020 6:41 PM

Amen, R45

by Anonymousreply 46September 29, 2020 6:47 PM

Let's be honest. TransWOMEN (not transmen) are "promoted" far more in Western society because they are fetishized by a surprisingly large chunk of the straight male populace (many of whom are closeted gay men).

You know it's true.

by Anonymousreply 47September 29, 2020 6:58 PM

Homosexuality is transphobic.

by Anonymousreply 48September 29, 2020 7:15 PM

[quote]many of whom are closeted gay men

You mean bi closeted men or Pansexual men since I don't think Bi people are all that trilled with the Trans look.

by Anonymousreply 49September 29, 2020 7:20 PM

R49, they are "straight" men, who are actually gay, does that make sense? They are usually married to women or have girlfriends, but get fucked by trannies. They want to get fucked up the ass, and are too ashamed to admit they want a man fucking them up the ass, so they having a "chick with a dick" do it is the next best thing, and not as shameful in their view.

by Anonymousreply 50September 29, 2020 7:50 PM

R36, statistically, about zero trans women were killed this year, last year, any year in history, by cis women. Ditto for sexual assaults (Twitter and Tumblr fantasies aside, thanks — I mean real events).

Feel free to compare to how many cis women are killed or assaulted by trans women. It isn’t high. But it ain’t trending to zero.

Last year no, none, nada, zip, ZERO trans women were killed in the U.K. Even by men.

Feel free to compare to the stats for actual women murdered in the U.K. last year (it was not zero).

And yet women in prison are supposed to somehow deal with the risk of male sex offenders in their midst, because... something, something, blah blah... It is not clear? — because males have a habit of killing both cis and (much less frequently than the headlines would suggest) trans women, then, it follows that intact male inmates belong in female facilities...?

Er. No.

by Anonymousreply 51September 29, 2020 9:17 PM

Men who liked getting fucked by trannies? Quelle surprise!

by Anonymousreply 52September 30, 2020 12:05 AM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 53February 10, 2021 4:23 AM

Blown out ugly fat TERF cunt gunt that nobody wants to touch bump.

by Anonymousreply 54February 10, 2021 4:29 AM

[quote] There's no 'trans agenda' there are just people who want to live their lives authentically without being discriminated against

Authentically???

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55February 10, 2021 9:53 AM

Bumping to post a five year old article?

F&F.

by Anonymousreply 56February 10, 2021 9:55 AM

It's easier to be yes men than it is to get people to accept themselves the way they are.

by Anonymousreply 57February 11, 2021 3:31 AM

The Trans Agenda is hurting the GLB folks.

by Anonymousreply 58February 11, 2021 4:40 AM

Oh no, I just saw an advertisement for Trans Healthcare at Mount Sinai as an advertisement here on DL. I don’t know if we all see the same ads, but the rabid anti Transers on this site are going to have a meltdown if they see it.

by Anonymousreply 59March 13, 2021 6:02 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!