Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Amy Coney Barrett HATES FAGS

She’s ready to make gay marriage a state issue.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128October 26, 2020 4:55 PM

No more federal gay marriage, social security or adoption rights.

by Anonymousreply 1September 25, 2020 8:36 PM

The feeling is mutual OP.

We hate her too.

by Anonymousreply 2September 25, 2020 8:37 PM

So it's going to be Barrett, according to multiple reports breaking now.

by Anonymousreply 3September 25, 2020 8:38 PM

What a monster. The horrors the Republican party unleash on the people of this fucking country know no bounds.

by Anonymousreply 4September 25, 2020 8:40 PM

According to ACB, Caitlyn would be a "physiological male."

That's pretty much the DL consensus, too.

by Anonymousreply 5September 25, 2020 8:40 PM

Ciao pre-existing conditions as well.

by Anonymousreply 6September 25, 2020 8:43 PM

Textbook crazy eyes.

by Anonymousreply 7September 25, 2020 8:47 PM

Ohio senator Rob Portman, who has a gay son, said in 2013 he's now pro gay marriage.

[quote] "I'm announcing today a change of heart on an issue that a lot of people feel strongly about that has to do with gay couples' opportunity to marry. I've come to the conclusion that for me, personally, I think this is something that we should allow people to do, to get married, and to have the joy and stability of marriage that I've had for over 26 years. That I want all of my children to have, including our son, who is gay," said Portman.

Yet I'm still willing to bet he votes to confirm her.

Republicans are vile

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8September 25, 2020 8:57 PM

Is HRC still something we hate?

by Anonymousreply 9September 25, 2020 9:30 PM

Is there anything we can do to keep someone from being appointed before the election???

by Anonymousreply 10September 25, 2020 9:35 PM

Sure,. R10. It involves a flux capacitor and actually voting for Democrats in 2014 and 2016.

by Anonymousreply 11September 25, 2020 9:38 PM

People need to keep talking about that Praise people of god group and the fact she supports handmaidens.

by Anonymousreply 12September 25, 2020 9:39 PM

Dear Amy, you're next and you won't make it.

Hee!

by Anonymousreply 13September 25, 2020 9:39 PM

Bitch is a done deal.

by Anonymousreply 14September 25, 2020 9:40 PM

She is it says CBS and CNN

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15September 25, 2020 9:41 PM

Hey berniecunts, lazy ass cunts who didn't vote and those sooooooooo fucking pure you could NEVER vote for HER. THIS IS YOUR FAULT! I HOPE YOU ALL DIE IN A GREASE FIRE!!!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 16September 25, 2020 9:46 PM

How did this lunatic become a judge?

by Anonymousreply 17September 25, 2020 9:47 PM

Is anyone's life better since Obergefell? Seems like we had our moment for all of 5 minutes and we've just been replaced with queers and trans since then.

by Anonymousreply 18September 25, 2020 9:57 PM

R16 - Russian troll seeking to divide Democrats.

by Anonymousreply 19September 25, 2020 10:01 PM

R19 = paranoid fucktard who believes Russian trolls use the words "die in a grease fire and berniecunts." God are you fucking DOUCHE CUNT!

FYI, ASSHOLE! I'm a Hillbot! Fuck you!

by Anonymousreply 20September 25, 2020 10:05 PM

Well you know, lots of people can make her personal life a living hell if she wants to try and issue rulings based on her fucked up belief system rather than the rule of law. Maybe when hundreds of demonstrators stand outside her house day in and day out she'll decide to do the right thing.

by Anonymousreply 21September 25, 2020 10:10 PM

It’s time to end any friendships you have with Republicans and stop speaking to Republican family members. I’ve recently made this decision and I’m well prepared to tell them why I’m no longer speaking to them if they ask. These people are evil and are voting for evil people who want to take away our rights. I’ve tried to ignore politics when it comes to friendships/relationships but I just can’t do it anymore. Because these people obviously are not “good people otherwise” if they can vote for people that can make decisions that can hurt their friends and family members.

by Anonymousreply 22September 25, 2020 10:20 PM

Elections have consequences. There is no way to stop this approval unless the vote is delayed until after the election and Kelly wins AZ. For all you that would not vote for Hillary, you have sowed the bed in which you sleep.

by Anonymousreply 23September 25, 2020 10:21 PM

Can we stop the fearmongering. We'll deal with it when it happens. Assuming the trans activists don't push in front of us, first.

by Anonymousreply 24September 25, 2020 10:22 PM

Religion will now take over society...she has stated her purpose it to restructure things into a kingdom of God. She also believes women should be subserviant and that they need to ask permission to pursue a career, such as she did. This is not the Onion.

by Anonymousreply 25September 25, 2020 10:30 PM

USA, the new Iran.

by Anonymousreply 26September 25, 2020 10:33 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27September 25, 2020 10:40 PM

She has crazy eye. She’s in a handmaids group that requires women to submit to their husbands. Does that mean her husband will be deciding Supreme Court cases? This shit is unreal

by Anonymousreply 28September 25, 2020 10:41 PM

I know people always say stupid shit like “I’ll move to another country if so and so gets into office!” and of course they never follow through. However, if this bitch gets the seat and Dump the Devil wins again, I seriously will consider my options. Because this country is getting more miserable and scary by the day.

by Anonymousreply 29September 25, 2020 10:57 PM

Ive posted this before but stop the world I want to get off...I can't take this trump shit anymore

by Anonymousreply 30September 25, 2020 11:10 PM

She does have Crazy eyes

by Anonymousreply 31September 25, 2020 11:11 PM

R29, it is currently impossible to even travel outside of the country. In better times, it was nearly impossible for Americans to emigrate to other countries. Maybe you need to let up on people who are just trying to deal with unreal times.

by Anonymousreply 32September 26, 2020 1:05 AM

R32 Go away.

by Anonymousreply 33September 26, 2020 2:26 AM

Damn, she's got the crazy eyes down pat, like Michelle Bachman and the Qanon loon congress critter elect from GA

by Anonymousreply 34September 26, 2020 2:37 AM

R62 The bitch was wearing her high school cheerleader outfit in her forties. She’s probably wearing it in her basement right now and watching a Betamax of herself on Solid Gold.

by Anonymousreply 35September 26, 2020 3:05 AM

Closeup

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36September 26, 2020 3:11 AM

Stepford, right?

by Anonymousreply 37September 26, 2020 3:15 AM

She has seven children so who the fuck is taking care of them? Why does she have a job? And only seven? She's using birth control that's for sure! Hypocritical religious loon.

by Anonymousreply 38September 26, 2020 3:18 AM

[quote] [R19] = paranoid fucktard who believes Russian trolls use the words "die in a grease fire and berniecunts." God are you fucking DOUCHE CUNT!

[quote] FYI, ASSHOLE! I'm a Hillbot! Fuck you!

R20 = Boris has been checked again and responds in a rage. Haha Boris. Careful, don't have stroke!

by Anonymousreply 39September 26, 2020 3:24 AM

Are we sure that's not Debby Boone?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40September 26, 2020 3:31 AM

So you think she's going to seduce the court to destroy everything? Some of the Conservatives might not join her. Plus maybe she won't get approved after her interviews.

by Anonymousreply 41September 26, 2020 3:36 AM

She'll be confirmed, but I am hoping that even some of the conservatives on the court may not be as insane as this bitch. Of course, Thomas and Alito are just as vile.

by Anonymousreply 42September 26, 2020 3:48 AM

GAY LIVES MATTER

by Anonymousreply 43September 26, 2020 3:50 AM

Most don’t know that she rose in the ranks by mistake, as her name just happened to rhyme with a phrase Trump said. When asked “Who’s going to replace Ginsburg?”, he replied “Any Cunty Bitchtit will do!”

by Anonymousreply 44September 26, 2020 3:55 AM

Healthcare! Democrats will lose if they make this a culture war. She wants to destroy the ACA. Front and center. GOP only wants to talk about abortion. But she also wants to destroy the ACA and kill healthcare for 30 million in the middle of a global pandemic.

by Anonymousreply 45September 26, 2020 3:58 AM

This story is a distraction. Trump is punking everybody. Barrett will not be the nominee.

by Anonymousreply 46September 26, 2020 4:01 AM

She's apparently friends with Ralph Fiennes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47September 26, 2020 4:04 AM

[quote]People need to keep talking about that Praise people of god group and the fact she supports handmaidens.

Uh, that's a myth, dear.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48September 26, 2020 4:06 AM

[quote] In better times, it was nearly impossible for Americans to emigrate to other countries.

Uh, no it isn't.

by Anonymousreply 49September 26, 2020 4:07 AM

She will be confirmed and installed before the election. Obamacare will be repealed, abortion will be outlawed without exception for rape or incest. Millions of people will lose their health coverage, and we’ll see thousands of unwanted babies abandoned at churches and firehouses.

I only hope that the result of this years presidential election isn’t ultimately decided by this wacky cunt.

by Anonymousreply 50September 26, 2020 4:10 AM

"thousands of unwanted babies abandoned at churches and firehouses. '

I bet if you asked the babies, they'd prefer this to having their heads snipped off by an abortionist's forceps.

by Anonymousreply 51September 26, 2020 4:13 AM

The Democrats need to focus on the affordable care act and make that their objection to her. Republicans want the narrative to be about her Catholicism which so far is failing because no Democrat has criticized her faith. Marriage equality is also a big issue because the majority of Americans support it.

by Anonymousreply 52September 26, 2020 4:13 AM

For some perspective, Roe v. Wade was passed by a Republican nominated court with a conservative chief justice who voted with the majority. That shows you how far off the rails the current republican party has gone.

by Anonymousreply 53September 26, 2020 4:14 AM

Abortion will just be turned back to the states to decide. New York, California and other liberal states will legalize it. Places like Kentucky and Mississippi will outlaw it. Wealthy Southern Belle debutantes will take fun “weekend shopping trips” to NYC & LA and take care of “the issue”, while inbred trash will be forced to push out their biological brother’s spawn and BAM! another Republican voter is born. The hick states will resemble Idiocracy.

by Anonymousreply 54September 26, 2020 4:45 AM

I bet if you asked the children at the border they would prefer not being seperated from their parents but Republicans seem to have no problem with that. Who knows how many have been sold off to pedophiles since Republicans have accused Dems of pedophilia and Republicans project all of the time.

by Anonymousreply 55September 26, 2020 4:55 AM

With eyes that crazy, she looks like Michele Bachmann's twin sister who was aborted.

by Anonymousreply 56September 26, 2020 5:06 AM

My grandmother had two abortions and it was at a time when they of course were not legal. The 50’s. Her sisters that are pro life were with her when she had them. Such hypocrisy. My cousins don’t know that their mother was with her sister when she had two abortions. I’m dying to tell them.

by Anonymousreply 57September 26, 2020 5:13 AM

lll go with you, R29. I cannot believe this woman is (likely) going to be a supreme court judge. My. God.

by Anonymousreply 58September 26, 2020 5:21 AM

Hopefully a slew of abused nannies and au pairs (for the 7 kids) will come forward . . .

by Anonymousreply 59September 26, 2020 5:35 AM

So if abortion is outlawed, does a woman who gets one get convicted of murder- if found out?

by Anonymousreply 60September 26, 2020 5:43 AM

[quote]She's apparently friends with Ralph Fiennes.

That's not Crazy Eyed Amy with Ralph, that's actress Lena Olin.

You post isn't even funny.

by Anonymousreply 61September 26, 2020 5:47 AM

Do you honestly think with The Supreme Court is going to stay the way it is? That it’s not going to be expanded and term limits set?

by Anonymousreply 62September 26, 2020 6:08 AM

Agreed - he'll get in line and vote for her R8. The pressure will be immense.

by Anonymousreply 63September 26, 2020 8:44 AM

I think this is not going to play as well nationally as they think it is. It’s such a rush, RBG only died 7 days ago. It is ghoulish and this nominee is going to pay for it during the hearings. And the GOP will pay for it at the ballot.

And Biden will definitely expand the court, without question.

by Anonymousreply 64September 26, 2020 9:10 AM

It’s not just the Senate GOP that believes a SCOTUS vacancy in an election year should not be filled - Amy Coney Barrett also said so in 2016. She opposed doing so especially since it would tip the balance of power. What a hypocrite!

by Anonymousreply 65September 26, 2020 9:14 AM

Amy Adams can play her in a film adaptation of Barrett's life when it hopefully quickly turns to shit.

by Anonymousreply 66September 26, 2020 9:41 AM

Disagree R64. These cunts want her on the Supreme Court come hell or high water and they will do whatever it takes. It will be a bumpy ride but I'm not sure they will pay for it at the ballot box either.

Hypocrites are what they are R65. One rule for them when it suits them and different rules for everybody else.

by Anonymousreply 67September 26, 2020 9:41 AM

Fucking Phyllis Schlafly R51, that’s not what abortion is in 95% of cases. Abortion is a pill that destroys a zygote, causing a heavy, overdue period. Late term abortion like you describe is more or less outlawed save for life-and-death situations where the mother is going to die if she births the fetus. But who cares? I’m sure you can’t wait to meet and support all these unwanted babies who are going to be brought into the world. I’m sure you’re willing to accept an inevitable giant tax hike to ensure they are fed, clothed, educated, and kept healthy.

by Anonymousreply 68September 26, 2020 11:33 AM

Thanks for saving me the trouble, R68.

by Anonymousreply 69September 26, 2020 11:47 AM

Wonder how all those gays for trump feel now. He was never explicitly anti-gay, but rather indifferent. He will still push the fundamentalist agenda without a second thought for how it affects them.

by Anonymousreply 70September 26, 2020 11:48 AM

Is she one of Charlie Manson’s girls?

by Anonymousreply 71September 26, 2020 11:49 AM

I also thank you, R68, for saying this so clearly.

When men can get pregnant, they can give their opinions on abortion. It's been said plenty of times, including on DL, if men actually had to face pregnancy, there would be a clinic on every corner.

by Anonymousreply 72September 26, 2020 12:14 PM

[quote]I’m sure you’re willing to accept an inevitable giant tax hike to ensure they are fed, clothed, educated, and kept healthy.

Nicely said R68. But R51 doesn't care what happens to the babies after they're born. They can rot in the streets and die of starvation, sell drugs to get enough money for food or become child prostitutes for all cunts like R51 care.

Just as long as they ARE born so that R51 exerts their control over other people and as a punitive measure for the mother and the child. Fuck the mother/child after that.

by Anonymousreply 73September 26, 2020 12:49 PM

Just when you think things can’t get any worse, Trump shits her out his ass...

by Anonymousreply 74September 26, 2020 1:02 PM

How pissed off is HRC that they can't continue to push Trans Inc .while ignoring all threats to actual gays. Too bad we allowed literally EVERY "gay" org to become all trans all the time--there's nobody left to stand up for us.

by Anonymousreply 75September 26, 2020 1:08 PM

If the broad is confirmed hopefully Roberts, who seems to be much more of a moderate republican justice, will work to keep her in line. Hell, even Cavanaugh has surprised us a couple of times with decisions that were unexpectedly liberal. And never forget. If Biden wins and the Dems win the Senate and keep the House they'll have a lot of power to deal with her or any of the other Justices should they not issue rulings based on what is morally, ethically, and legally right. Their personal beliefs must not have any bearing on their rulings as a Supreme Court Justice.

by Anonymousreply 76September 26, 2020 1:34 PM

R64 You think we’re going to allow questions during confirmation?

R76 You think the Dems will win the Senate and Vlad hasn’t already taken care of the voting machines?

Hahaha you guys are funny.

by Anonymousreply 77September 26, 2020 1:37 PM

Honestly, I think we should just all leave. All the POC, Gays, Lesbians, Trans, Questioning, nonbinary, and liberals - we all just pack up one day and leave the US to the fucktards. I would give it a week or so before the US devolves into utter chaos.

by Anonymousreply 78September 26, 2020 2:18 PM

Biden will not pack the court. He’s much more levelheaded and pragmatic about that. And I agree with him.

by Anonymousreply 79September 26, 2020 2:22 PM

But he should r79.

by Anonymousreply 80September 26, 2020 2:27 PM

R79 Translation: when they steal your lunch, it is levelheaded and pragmatic to starve.

by Anonymousreply 81September 26, 2020 2:34 PM

In her defense I would like to say that ALL republicans hate fags. Including the members of the Log Cabin republicans.

by Anonymousreply 82September 26, 2020 6:09 PM

She is talking now and has little girl voice. Dr. Drew said those woman were molested.

by Anonymousreply 83September 26, 2020 9:20 PM

She would be on the bench 40 years.

OMG

by Anonymousreply 84September 26, 2020 9:24 PM

I feel so sorry for you guys in US. Watched her on CNN also live in Europe. Trump has taken down in four years intitutions which took ages to build. I don’t think US can handle other four years of this. I don’t think US can handle her in SC for 40+ years. You have to get Trump out. You need a new start.

by Anonymousreply 85September 26, 2020 9:30 PM

OfJesse's "little girl" voice means she is properly submissive to men.

by Anonymousreply 86September 26, 2020 11:34 PM

She sure is...white.

by Anonymousreply 87September 26, 2020 11:43 PM

Amy Coney Barrett explaining why it’s wrong to fill a SCOTUS vacancy during a presidential election year.

- Gavin Awsome

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88September 26, 2020 11:46 PM

R55, You've got it right. The stealing of the children from their parents was for trafficking.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89September 26, 2020 11:54 PM

Abortion vacuum go BRRRRRRRRR

by Anonymousreply 90September 26, 2020 11:57 PM

The only Barrett I want.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91September 27, 2020 12:07 AM

I was wrong. She is the nominee. What a foolish decision for Trump. The hearings will be brutal. The fight for this seat is more important than the Presidential race.

by Anonymousreply 92September 27, 2020 1:06 AM

I wonder if she'd be willing to keep Brett Kavinaugh's child.

by Anonymousreply 93September 27, 2020 1:14 AM

R80 If Biden does not pack the court after watching Turtle do so for 8 years ... hopefully someone gets smart and quick ...

by Anonymousreply 94September 27, 2020 1:23 AM

Dear God I hope the dems rake that little bitch over the coals in the approval hearings. I want them to make her admit she's a filthy homophobic, racist piece of shit.

by Anonymousreply 95September 27, 2020 1:24 AM

But if the Senate goes to the republicans do the democrats have enough votes to keep her off. The problem is one party rules the government. The democrats don't have any power right now.

by Anonymousreply 96September 27, 2020 1:32 AM

The dems should all just skip the hearings and let her be confirmed. It’s inevitable, so they might as well make a statement without setting themselves up as sore losers in protracted hearings. The Kavanaugh fight was well-earned because he’s a lying, drunk shitfuck with credible allegations of being a sex pest. When the Dems lost that fight, it probably hurt them in the long run and made them look petty and like they were grasping for straws.

Judging Amy, on the other hand, has never been a frat douche who tried to forcibly grope some freshman girls. She’s an unabashed ideologue, but she’s qualified on paper. Let her get confirmed, and use it for the election. “Abortion is now on the line, folks. Your healthcare will probably be taken away in the next few months. Do you think Trump knows how to restore it to you? Do you think he cares or is even aware that it’s his administration that’s arguing to take it away?”

And then go ahead and pack the fucking court. The republicans changed the rules of engagement with Merrick Garland. Civility is dead and Mitch McConnell killed it. They can bitch about it, but they forced the dems’ hand.

by Anonymousreply 97September 27, 2020 2:54 AM

R81 Biden will not give into knee-jerk reaction on the Supreme Court.

by Anonymousreply 98September 27, 2020 2:57 AM

by Anonymousreply 99September 27, 2020 3:41 PM

Where are Amy’s financial disclosures?

by Anonymousreply 100September 27, 2020 3:45 PM

r98...He wont have a choice if he plans on salvaging OUR DEMOCRACY

by Anonymousreply 101September 27, 2020 3:45 PM

I still want to hear from abused nannies and au pairs, and failure to pay taxes on "the help."

That's what did in some previous Mommy Justices.

by Anonymousreply 102September 27, 2020 4:42 PM

----------

by Anonymousreply 103September 28, 2020 1:07 AM

She has devil lies. There’s some thing unholy about her face.

by Anonymousreply 104September 28, 2020 1:25 AM

R97. Agree. Let Biden pack the court. Republicans are constantly changing the rules, so can we.

by Anonymousreply 105September 28, 2020 5:45 PM

So, she's not a smoker?

by Anonymousreply 106September 28, 2020 5:47 PM

She has those crazy brainwashed religious cult eyes. This is horrifying any way we look at it. What a fucking mess. Bless this country.

by Anonymousreply 107September 28, 2020 5:47 PM

She is trash.

by Anonymousreply 108September 28, 2020 5:48 PM

Her husband....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109September 28, 2020 5:54 PM

Life as we know it is over unless the dems grow some balls and expand the court. Any senator who opposes it must be primaries because they clearly aren’t capable for thus fight. ACB is a catholic freak who is a shill for big business. She has never ruled on the side of workers.

by Anonymousreply 110September 28, 2020 6:01 PM

[quote]Her husband....

They both look much older than their ages. Too much praying and fucking? They both look exhausted.

Seven kids? Do they use any form of birth control? Do these religious freaks use anything? Not even condoms? The archaic 'rhythm method'? That would explain all the kids they have. I noticed a young Black boy in one of her photos, are some of the kids adopted?

by Anonymousreply 111September 29, 2020 1:37 PM

This is a done deal, sadly.

by Anonymousreply 112September 29, 2020 1:40 PM

The Handmaid's Tale predicted everything down to the last detail. This is what today looks like. Tomorrow will be Gilead.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113September 29, 2020 1:42 PM

R111 Two of the kids are adopted from Haiti and one of their kids is special needs.

by Anonymousreply 114September 29, 2020 5:28 PM

How old was Judge Amy when she had her Downs kid?

by Anonymousreply 115September 29, 2020 5:32 PM

They had to have used birth control. These extreme religious types fuck like crazy. And birth control is a sin in the Catholic church. It is a waste of the man's seed and if a woman enjoys it because it feels good she's a whore. My conservative Italian Catholic parents thought if funny that the Irish Catholics refused to use it. They really did believe it was a sin. My parents thought for Christ's sake use some common sense.

by Anonymousreply 116September 29, 2020 6:05 PM

And yet, R116, a majority of the Irish Republic people voted in favor of a woman's right to choose a few years ago. And in favor of gay marriage.

Hard to imagine either of those things happening here.

by Anonymousreply 117September 29, 2020 6:48 PM

What the GOP really wants is to make abortion access strictly a state issue by having SCOTUS continually rule in favor of more and more restrictions to the point where providing services becomes untenable.

I don't think the party really wants to literally overturn the ruling as that would seriously backfire on them. It just wants the ruling to be null and void in states that want to ban abortion altogether.

The more rabid anti-choice crowd (I refuse to call them pro-life) may want the ruling overturned, but most will be content with limited availability in particular states. I also think moderates who generally support choice will be OK with that too (until they're impacted, naturally).

Overturning the ruling would also prompt liberals to demand that Democrats pass a law guaranteeing a woman's right to choose in all 50 states, and Democrats would be hard pressed to not follow through.

And boy will that be titanic battle, but if Democrats control the WH and both parts of Congress, they could pull it off. Since conservatives, including members of SCOTUS, have said in the past that this is an issue that should be decided through legislation, they could complain on "moral" grounds, but not on the basis of proper governance.

Not overturning the ruling allows the "right" to remain in place legally, if only in name in many places.

by Anonymousreply 118September 29, 2020 7:11 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119October 24, 2020 11:18 PM

Vote against gay marriage and women’s suffrage is next on the chopping block

by Anonymousreply 120October 24, 2020 11:30 PM

Joe Biden was the only candidate to mention AIDS in the 1987 presidential race.

by Anonymousreply 121October 25, 2020 12:37 AM

She's definitely going to be confirmed next week. I's over

by Anonymousreply 122October 25, 2020 1:17 AM

While supporting both the defense of marriage act and don’t ask don’t tell in the 1990s. Stop gaslighting us.

by Anonymousreply 123October 25, 2020 1:20 AM

While supporting both the defense of marriage act and don’t ask don’t tell in the 1990s. Stop gaslighting us.

by Anonymousreply 124October 25, 2020 1:20 AM

People need to keep voting Dems to get a super majority in the senate. Im sure there is enough dirt on Kavanaugh and Culty Amy to be found to successfully impeach and remove them from the supreme court.

by Anonymousreply 125October 25, 2020 1:48 AM

The House could well impeach a justice, but you'd still need 67 votes in the Senate to convict and remove. No Republican senator will vote to remove a conservative justice, no matter what.

by Anonymousreply 126October 25, 2020 9:44 PM

If Biden wins, many are hoping he packs the courts; I'm among those. However, could he, alternatively, lower the number to 7 and kick off Amy and Brett? Or would he just have to wait until someone retires and not replace that person? Asking for a friend.

by Anonymousreply 127October 26, 2020 3:29 PM

Amy is seriously commendable and has integrity if you like religious cult members who cede their humanity to dictatorial doctrinaire leaders. Clearly all the US republican senators do.

by Anonymousreply 128October 26, 2020 4:55 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!