Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

But Is Meghan Even Jacking The Royals

I'm NOT a Meghan fan. But, I'm going to play devil's advocate here. It seems like people are mad she left the royals and basically told them to fuck off. And, the same people are mad that she's using the royal clout. But...isn't she basically giving them a massive middle finger and not letting them sit with her, so how is she using them?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31October 1, 2020 8:28 AM

People are happy she left the royals, not mad.

by Anonymousreply 1September 25, 2020 5:02 PM

SHE is not letting THEM sit with her????

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAAAHAHAHA...

(cough!)

...HAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 2September 25, 2020 5:21 PM

HAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

by Anonymousreply 3September 25, 2020 5:22 PM

It's the royals who wouldn't let MegaHo sit with them, that's why she stomped off and left. She's living on THEIR money as is her grifter mother. Of COURSE she's using them.

by Anonymousreply 4September 28, 2020 8:27 AM

[quote]I'm NOT a Meghan fan. But.....

YES, YOU ARE, YOU FIBBING CUNT.

You can't give other people a massive middle finger while living off their titles, privileges and money. Like hoes who live in whorehouses shouldn't spread gonorrhea among themselves.

And sMEG is a pecksniffian cunt, the worst of them all.

by Anonymousreply 5September 28, 2020 8:44 AM

Muriel is sitting on the results of a poll that shows 98.9 percent of all DataLoungers would rather burn out all of their own nose hair with sulfuric acid than read another word about the bullshit, jagoff Royals.

by Anonymousreply 6September 28, 2020 8:48 AM

She is playing the game the BRF has played for years and is actually winning at a few hands. I doubt she will win the game but so far she is still slugging it out. No, they would not allow her to sit with them because that required her to kiss their ass first which she refused to do.

by Anonymousreply 7September 28, 2020 10:03 AM

[quote]She's living on THEIR money

The BRF hasn't paid for them since March 31, 2020. In fact, they have paid the BRF millions this year, not the other way around.

by Anonymousreply 8September 28, 2020 10:13 AM

Unless you are a WOC or Black you will never get it. This isn't just gossip. It's a coordinated attack by both racist trolls and the media with help from Brf staff members. Meghan won't be left alone until she is divorced or dead. The fact the insane hourly media attacks and trolling is seen as now a normal part of everyone's day is just fucked up. Today they started to hunt Doria.

by Anonymousreply 9September 28, 2020 11:50 AM

I read something today that really got to me. A black woman in a thread said she made the mistake of reading the comments on the Daily Mail articles, on Dlisted and on the Brf websites. They made her cry. They made her scared. But I guess to you trolls, the brf and the media that's an added bonus right.

by Anonymousreply 10September 28, 2020 11:56 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11September 28, 2020 3:02 PM

How ridiculous and sad they are.

Talk about trashy. He's basically a Kartrashian and she's basically "Countess" Luann de Lesseps.

by Anonymousreply 12September 28, 2020 3:19 PM

British Fake News!

by Anonymousreply 13September 28, 2020 3:47 PM

R10 Link, please. Or should I counter with I saw a black woman today who was flabbergasted by how stupid and ungrateful Markle was for leaving the BRF when she was given so much money, resources and charitable platforms from them? That she could have been such a positive influence but turned out to be a greedy, narcissistic conwoman? And that made her cry too.

by Anonymousreply 14September 28, 2020 9:57 PM

R14, ungrateful? What she supposed to be grateful for? The opportunity to be told what to do, how to do it all while bowing down to numerous white folk for money?

by Anonymousreply 15September 29, 2020 2:20 AM

Let’s start with the $32 million dollar wedding, the $500,000 custom Givenchy gown, the sizeable diamond tiara she was loaned, the million dollar wardrobe (the most spent by any royal anywhere that year), the luxury cars, the custom home refurbishment (complete with floating yoga floor), the luxury honeymoon, the diplomatic trips to amazing places like Fiji, Tonga, Australia, Morocco, South Africa, the professional full time staff, the charitable platforms (ie National Theater, Queen’s Commonwealth Trust, Mayhew, SmartWorks, Grenfell, plus riding along with Harry for Invictus, Sentebale), the top-notch private medical care, a stipend for her mother to cover travel and wardrobe, every whim and desire catered to...all thanks to those nasty white folk who only asked her to take on a few humanitarian causes and visit a few shelters and hospitals in return. Admit it, she was an ungrateful bitch and you’re too embarrassed to admit that you were a poor judge of character.

by Anonymousreply 16September 29, 2020 2:40 AM

Also, compare her to Sweden’s Princess Sofia. The topless model, party girl who made out with Jenna Jameson on TV. Married the hot, but dim, Carl-Philip of Sweden, also a spare to his older sister. What a transformation! She has not put a single foot wrong since her marriage and is the picture of grace and decorum. Recently, a documentary aired on Swedish TV to talk about her pet cause, Project Playground (look it up). She was asked if she would ever consider leaving like Meghan. She laughed and said she was so grateful to her inlaws for the resources and opportunities they provided her and would never do what Meghan did. This, after the King had stripped her children (and other grandchildren) of their royal titles to streamline the monarchy. And exactly why couldn’t Meghan be happy with all that she was bestowed?

by Anonymousreply 17September 29, 2020 2:45 AM

Because she wasn't thriving! No one put her ideas (and Harry's, by default) first! She was expected not to be first! No one asked her how she was doing and it was difficult!

by Anonymousreply 18September 29, 2020 6:27 AM

I've never understood people having shit fits over threads they don't like.

It's really simple.

Don't click on them to read them.

Problem solved!

by Anonymousreply 19September 29, 2020 6:32 AM

Markle is trash.

Truly.

by Anonymousreply 20September 29, 2020 6:59 AM

That's not true and you know it r8, I mean Meghan.

by Anonymousreply 21September 29, 2020 11:08 AM

Whether or not I think Meghan is ungrateful has nothing to do with her character. I am quite sure she is bitch, not that there is anything wrong with that. But you act as if being loaned a tiara is the best thing ever. I do not. Had she been given a tiara that is something to be grateful for. Meaghan did not even plan that wedding. Charles did. Who knows what she really wanted. Good for Sofia if she is grateful to scrap and bow for her supper. But I am not kissing ass even for a huge amount of money.

by Anonymousreply 22September 29, 2020 3:48 PM

[quote]R5 You can't give other people a massive middle finger while living off their titles, privileges and money.

Of course you can. You think all rich families are sunshine and smiles.... one big snugglefest?

When a family has vast wealth, it’s generally there for good whether you get along or else. Usually it’s administered through trusts, which do not have emotions.

by Anonymousreply 23September 29, 2020 3:59 PM

^^ whether you get along or NOT.... not “whether you get along or else.”

by Anonymousreply 24September 29, 2020 4:01 PM

R22 Out of ALL the things I listed, you only came back about the tiara, ignoring every other benefit and luxury she received. Why would she be given a tiara? Diana never owned one, neither does Kate or Camilla. The York princesses don’t own tiaras, either. Fergie and Sophie were gifted small ones as daughters-in-law of the Queen.

You ignore the plethora of riches she was given and dismiss them by saying you could never bend to someone, no matter the benefit. I bet 99.9% of humans would be more than happy to brown nose a little old lady in exchange for vast wealth and extraordinary experiences not available to the common man.

And I’m relieved Charles planned the wedding. I’ve seen Markle’s first wedding. Her idea of elegance was having her legs splayed open by a man not her husband in a wheelbarrow race, wearing a cheap David’s Bridal dress, and sneaking marijuana as a party favor knowing full well her guests would be arrested if caught at the airport on the way back home. Tres chic!

by Anonymousreply 25September 29, 2020 6:47 PM

^^ that wedding actually sounds like a blast!

by Anonymousreply 26September 29, 2020 7:29 PM

[quote]R25 ...wearing a cheap David’s Bridal dress

The first wedding dress was too cheap; the second, too expensive.

You can’t make racists happy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27September 29, 2020 7:32 PM

R25, my replies to you probably seems that I am more invested in this than I am. I will never boo-hoo over any "Royal" family being mistreated because their wealth was accumulated by conquering and stealing from the indigenous people around the world. This is especially true of the BRF. I only mentioned the tiara because I do not consider a loan of a value item something to be grateful for. It was done because that is the custom not out of deference to Meghan herself. I have several friends who are from well off families who are in closet for fear of losing an inheritance. I do not get it but different strokes and all. I just do not get why someone is expected to be be grateful that the family of her spouse shares some of their ill gotten largess.

by Anonymousreply 28September 29, 2020 7:42 PM

Because without that family no one would have ANY idea who the fuck Meghan Markle is. Without them she's broke ass nobody.

by Anonymousreply 29September 30, 2020 6:32 AM

R29, I realize this seems very personal to you but I do not agree. She is got her “fame” because she married Harry. The BRF did not arrange this marriage so again she does not owe them gratitude.

by Anonymousreply 30September 30, 2020 11:44 AM

We're just here snarking on her r30. You're the one who keeps arguing about it.

by Anonymousreply 31October 1, 2020 8:28 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!