Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Homophobic witch Marsha Blackburn posted this on twitter

"In Chuck Schumer’s America — only atheists can be Supreme Court Justices."

Guess she doesn't know that Schumer is Jewish and that there isn't a single admitted atheist on the Supreme Court

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33June 11, 2021 6:17 PM

Marsha is a cunt's cunt.

by Anonymousreply 1September 25, 2020 4:45 PM

That comment makes her sound like a stupid cunt.

by Anonymousreply 2September 25, 2020 4:47 PM

She’s a disgusting, brainless pig.

by Anonymousreply 3September 25, 2020 4:48 PM

r2, she IS a stupid cunt, so of course she sounds like one!

by Anonymousreply 4September 25, 2020 4:49 PM

Her days are numbered!

by Anonymousreply 5September 25, 2020 4:50 PM

Hate her

by Anonymousreply 6September 25, 2020 7:49 PM

The Religious Right wants to be an oppressed minority so bad. We should actually start oppressing them.

by Anonymousreply 7September 25, 2020 7:51 PM

[quote]In Chuck Schumer’s America — only atheists can be Supreme Court Justices.

Sounds like a plan to me.

by Anonymousreply 8September 25, 2020 7:52 PM

Does it really need to be said that religious beliefs should have nothing to do with American justice?

by Anonymousreply 9September 26, 2020 1:24 AM

She was referring to the attacks on Amy Coney Barrett for her being an adherent to the Catholic faith. She wasn't referring to any senator's nominal religious affiliation or the religion of any current justice. Barrett has also stated in her previous confirmation hearings that her religion would not affect her judicial rulings.

by Anonymousreply 10September 26, 2020 1:34 AM

[quote]Barrett has also stated in her previous confirmation hearings that her religion would not affect her judicial rulings.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11September 26, 2020 1:44 AM

All the right wingers on the court say that. Once they're on the bench, it's a completely different story, which should be plainly obvious to anyone.

by Anonymousreply 12September 26, 2020 1:51 AM

The Senators and Representatives before mentioned, and the Members of the several State Legislatures, and all executive and judicial Officers, both of the United States and of the several States, shall be bound by Oath or Affirmation, to support this Constitution; but no religious Test shall ever be required as a Qualification to any Office or public Trust under the United States.

by Anonymousreply 13September 26, 2020 2:26 AM

KEEP AWAY! THE SOW IS MINE!

by Anonymousreply 14September 26, 2020 2:45 AM

MB is a sleezy TN lawyer who ripped off her clients

by Anonymousreply 15September 26, 2020 3:40 AM

From her Twitter bio - "Wife, mother of two, Marshie to my grand kids." Who the fuck lets their grandchildren (she doesn't even realize "grand kids" is not two words) refer to them by a nickname of their first name rather than Grandmom, Nanny, Nana, etc?

by Anonymousreply 16September 26, 2020 4:29 AM

She seems like a VERY stupid person. It doesn't say much for the people of Tennessee that this dumbfuck is who they choose to represent them.

by Anonymousreply 17September 26, 2020 7:46 PM

Who is Marsha Blackburn?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18September 26, 2020 11:40 PM

What a major cunt, r18.

by Anonymousreply 19September 27, 2020 3:56 PM

Yesterday she posted "While millions of Americans suffered, Fauci wrote a book" on Twitter.

I replied that she was a cunt who deserved to die in a grease fire and had my Twitter account suspended. I appealed the suspension and said I said what I said. Needless to say, my appeal was denied.

by Anonymousreply 20June 8, 2021 2:23 PM

Doesn't she mean that "While millions of Americans suffered, Trump played golf?"

by Anonymousreply 21June 8, 2021 2:27 PM

We are supposed to wish HellKuntz well while they work feverishly for our demise.

by Anonymousreply 22June 8, 2021 2:32 PM

Vaginosis

by Anonymousreply 23June 8, 2021 7:46 PM

We don't want to claim her.

by Anonymousreply 24June 8, 2021 11:03 PM

The absolute worst female Senator.

by Anonymousreply 25June 8, 2021 11:04 PM

It's pretty much an Opus Dei meeting right now. The Court could use a couple of out and proud atheists.

by Anonymousreply 26June 8, 2021 11:05 PM

Not even good enough to run a bake sale or a tupperware party! Stupid and a cunt is never a good combo!

by Anonymousreply 27June 8, 2021 11:06 PM

The female version of Louie Gohmert.

by Anonymousreply 28June 10, 2021 6:30 AM

Blackburn makes such a comment about the Senate Majority Leader who is solidly Jewish and from NY?

Some very prominent business leaders and media figures will take notice.

Blackburn thinks that is a cutesy remark for deplorable voters in Tennessee to consume. She is disgusting with her remarks, and shows a poor example of being 'Christian'.

by Anonymousreply 29June 10, 2021 7:00 AM

Her last name is racist.

by Anonymousreply 30June 10, 2021 12:53 PM

Marsha is the female Louie Gohmert of the Senate, though Gohmert is in the House.

by Anonymousreply 31June 11, 2021 7:40 AM

AHEM! Separation of church and state.

by Anonymousreply 32June 11, 2021 10:10 AM

Marsha Blackburn can't be accused of being benevolent to anyone who isn't a major contributor. She's a MAGA Trumpee through an through.

Claiming to be a Christian is not the same as behaving Christian.

by Anonymousreply 33June 11, 2021 6:17 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!