Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Love After Lockup - Dylan Gay

So if you follow Love After Lockup, you know that there's a huge debate about whether Dylan is gay. Now, Heather says that he was cheating on her with MEN.

Case closed? I mean, in Dylan's defense, Heather also says he locked her in a bedroom with padlocks, sex trafficked her, and let his friend rape her.

Jesus this guilty pleasure is getting DARK

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6September 29, 2020 6:15 PM

This girl is INSANE. It's almost fucked up that WE is even broadcasting her seeing as how unstable she is. Get her some help holy shittt

by Anonymousreply 1September 28, 2020 5:32 PM

Ew.

Who cares?

by Anonymousreply 2September 28, 2020 5:56 PM

Watching her I have zero difficulty believing that his type is crazy drag queens. In fact, I'm not 100% certain that she's not one.

by Anonymousreply 3September 28, 2020 8:09 PM

He looks /dumb/.

by Anonymousreply 4September 29, 2020 4:00 AM

R4, we’ve only seen him in one episode, but he comes across as very well-spoken, certainly not dumb.

by Anonymousreply 5September 29, 2020 4:25 AM

He doesn't sound "well spoken" in the videos she posted online of him screaming about beating her ass

by Anonymousreply 6September 29, 2020 6:15 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!