Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Donald Trump Says He's 'Not A Fan' Of Meghan Markle, Wishes Prince Harry 'Luck'

President Donald Trump disparaged Meghan Markle at a news briefing on Wednesday, just one day after the Duchess of Sussex encouraged Americans to vote in the presidential election in November.

During the press conference, Daily Mail reporter Nikki Schwab told Trump, “Prince Harry and Meghan Markle chimed in on the U.S. election and essentially encouraged people to vote for Joe Biden. I wanted to get your reaction to that.”

“I’m not a fan of hers,” Trump says of the duchess, adding that “she probably has heard that” as he’s made similar comments before.

“But I wish a lot of luck to Harry ― cause he’s going to need it,” the president added.

On Tuesday, the Duke and Duchess of Sussex appeared in a video for a Time 100 special and spoke about the importance of voting.

“We’re six weeks out from the election and today is Voter Registration Day,” Meghan said. “Every four years, we are told the same thing ― that ‘This is the most important election of our lifetime.’ But this one is. When we vote, our values are put into action and our voices are heard.”

“Your voice is a reminder that you matter,” Meghan added. “Because you do ― and you deserve to be heard.”

Harry also made comments about voting and encouraged people to reject “online negativity.”

“This election I am not going to be able to vote in the U.S. But many of you may not know that I haven’t been able to vote in the U.K. my entire life,” the duke said. “As we approach this November, it’s vital that we reject hate speech, misinformation and online negativity.”

The reporter who asked Trump about the royals on Wednesday interpreted Meghan’s remarks as “encouraging people to vote for Biden.”

However, the duchess did not name a political party or candidate in the video. A Sussex spokesperson told the BBC that the comments were a ‘call for decency.’”

When a U.K. Times reporter reached out to Buckingham Palace for a request for comment following the couples’ remarks on Tuesday, the palace declined to comment specifically but said, “The Duke is not a working member of the Royal Family and any comments he makes are made in a personal capacity.”

British royals can vote, but the queen must remain politically neutral.

Trump has spoken ill of Meghan in the past, describing her as “nasty” for referring to him as “divisive” and “misogynistic” in a 2016 interview before she joined the royal family.

“I didn’t know that. What can I say? I didn’t know that she was nasty,” the president said in an interview at the time with The Sun.

Earlier this year, the president also said, unprompted, that he wouldn’t foot the bill for security for the Sussexes after they moved to California earlier this year.

“I am a great friend and admirer of the Queen & the United Kingdom,” he tweeted in March. “It was reported that Harry and Meghan, who left the Kingdom, would reside permanently in Canada. Now they have left Canada for the U.S. however, the U.S. will not pay for their security protection. They must pay!”

The president has a long history of making remarks about women in the royal family. Soon after Princess Diana’s death in 1997, Trump said that he could’ve slept with her.

And after topless photos of Kate Middleton leaked in 2012, Trump said that the duchess “shouldn’t be sunbathing in the nude – only herself to blame.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79September 30, 2020 10:05 PM

I guess I'll have to accept that there should be this ONE time that I completely agree with (retch) Donald Trump (retch). And here it is.

by Anonymousreply 1September 24, 2020 11:19 AM

^^^Idiot^^^

by Anonymousreply 2September 24, 2020 11:21 AM

Well, who is a fan of Megan Markle?! Except herself.

by Anonymousreply 3September 24, 2020 11:23 AM

[quote] During the press conference, Daily Mail reporter Nikki Schwab told Trump, “Prince Harry and Meghan Markle chimed in on the U.S. election and essentially encouraged people to vote for Joe Biden. I wanted to get your reaction to that.”

Of course she's a "reporter" from the DAILY FAIL.

What a cunt!

by Anonymousreply 4September 24, 2020 11:26 AM

Of course he's not a fan. She's black.

by Anonymousreply 5September 24, 2020 11:27 AM

She's black?!?!

by Anonymousreply 6September 24, 2020 11:30 AM

Yup.

by Anonymousreply 7September 24, 2020 11:32 AM

The woman in this picture is not black by any stretch of the imagination. You're insane.

by Anonymousreply 8September 24, 2020 11:34 AM

THIS is what the Daily Mail is concerned with?

They have one question to ask the worst president of the United States, and THIS is what she asked him?

What a fucking joke of rag that Daily Fail is. I wouldn't even wipe my ass with it.

by Anonymousreply 9September 24, 2020 11:37 AM

Your imagination doesn't stretch much does it? Leaving aside the ignorance...

by Anonymousreply 10September 24, 2020 11:37 AM

R10 was for r8 😘

by Anonymousreply 11September 24, 2020 11:39 AM

What ignorance? That some outwardly white woman is trying to score pity points and insulate herself from criticism by masquerading as black? We see a lot of that these days.

by Anonymousreply 12September 24, 2020 11:41 AM

Her moms black, didn't you know?

by Anonymousreply 13September 24, 2020 11:44 AM

"But many of you may not know that I haven’t been able to vote in the U.K. my entire life" boo-hoo woe is me

by Anonymousreply 14September 24, 2020 12:06 PM

Her mom may be anything but Megan is not black. You need to be at least, you know, brown, to be able to say that you're being mistreated due to the - wait for it - color of your skin. YOURS. Not your mom's or your great uncle's. You ninny.

by Anonymousreply 15September 24, 2020 12:47 PM

What a clever way to avoid being labeled a racist, R15.

Which you clearly are.

Your old racist excuses aren't working any more, so now you're trying to disguise your racism with this new tactic of claiming that she doesn't LOOK black, so your hate for her is okay. Even though you really do hate her because you know she's part black.

Guess what? You're still a racist fuck.

by Anonymousreply 16September 24, 2020 12:52 PM

Right, you absolute cuckoo at R16, etc. But you know what? My ancient ancestors come from Mother Africa! Yes! So your attacks on me are nothing but thinly veiled racism! And jealousy!!!

by Anonymousreply 17September 24, 2020 12:59 PM

I love how she didn't mention him or Republicans but his awful ass knew who she was talking about. I like her.

by Anonymousreply 18September 24, 2020 1:10 PM

Sussex Squid alert at R16. For once I agree with Donnie: good luck [no-prenup] Harry, you're gonna need it.

by Anonymousreply 19September 24, 2020 1:16 PM

Lots of vermin in this thread. Time to put poison in those rat traps.

by Anonymousreply 20September 24, 2020 1:18 PM

If agreeing with the most blatantly misogynistic racist man on earth doesn’t make Meg-haters slightly embarrassed or self reflective what will?

by Anonymousreply 21September 24, 2020 1:20 PM

It's actually quite funny r21. The rat took the bait.

by Anonymousreply 22September 24, 2020 1:23 PM

They know, R13, but these anti-Meghan trolls are trying to claim that they can't possibly be racist because Meghan "looks white." This is also their reasoning for why she's never experienced racism ever and if she says she has, she's a lying cunting cunt who cunts.

They're all worked up over this Trump thing because it puts a pretty fine point on the fact that the people who scream hate about Meghan Markle are on the same level as Trumpsters and QAnoners and the like. There's a certain kind of propaganda that tabloids like the Daily Mail love, and they fell for it, and they're in mass denial about it. It makes them cranky.

by Anonymousreply 23September 24, 2020 1:23 PM

If anyone is sitting next to the "one drop" hysterical frau at R15, please punch her in the cunt bone. Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 24September 24, 2020 1:24 PM

Trump is wrong about everything except when he wishes Harry good luck. Why shouldn't one person wish another person good luck?

by Anonymousreply 25September 24, 2020 1:36 PM

Can someone ff the Sunshine Sachs employee for me because I'm all out of ffs. Muriel, this person/people are harassing DL. We can't bitch anymore without these loons derailing every Harkle thread. Enough! Ban them.

by Anonymousreply 26September 24, 2020 1:37 PM

Too many layers of fat protecting it r24

by Anonymousreply 27September 24, 2020 1:40 PM

R1 I blush to agree. Just because she's licking the ginger pole doesn't mean we want to hear ANY of her opinions.

by Anonymousreply 28September 24, 2020 1:41 PM

Another one! Get the RAID.

by Anonymousreply 29September 24, 2020 1:42 PM

Ginger pole for Minge. Just lick and stfu.

by Anonymousreply 30September 24, 2020 1:45 PM

Sarah Jane Markle is VERY important and EVERYONE wants to hear her thoughts on every single topic. Especially how we should all live our lives.

by Anonymousreply 31September 24, 2020 1:49 PM

Esp when it is beamed in from real life gracious living in Montecito.

by Anonymousreply 32September 24, 2020 1:53 PM

Imagine having to floss with ginger pubes - no wonder such sh*t comes out of her mouth.

by Anonymousreply 33September 24, 2020 2:04 PM

Good luck to Prince Harry cause he's gonna need it -- who hasn't thought that numerous times referencing Karen Markle over the past year and a half.

by Anonymousreply 34September 24, 2020 2:16 PM

Trump and sMEG are so much alike even though they are polar opposite politically. A narcissist can always see through a narcissist.

by Anonymousreply 35September 24, 2020 2:25 PM

What did the all-wise Donald Trump have to say when Melania's nudes surfaced on worlwide internet sites?

They were professional career photos stolen from her "modeling" portfolio?

by Anonymousreply 36September 24, 2020 2:28 PM

Harry and Meggie are fine.

💌 They send their love.

by Anonymousreply 37September 24, 2020 2:30 PM

For someone who detests the press, and who rattled the Monarchy with her insolence, it sure is funny how shes always in front of a camera.

by Anonymousreply 38September 24, 2020 2:42 PM

[quote]Trump is wrong about everything except when he wishes Harry good luck. Why shouldn't one person wish another person good luck?

Because it was so obviously condescending to Harry in pitying him for his choice of wife. Trump didn't have the guts openly to criticise The Queen's grandson for clearly throwing him justified shade. He just patronised Harry for saying what all sane humans know to be right and true.

by Anonymousreply 39September 24, 2020 3:33 PM

You can say all you want about MM but she don’t wear orange lipstick! Oh no honey she don’t! 💅🏽

by Anonymousreply 40September 24, 2020 3:38 PM

OH DON'T COMBINE BOTH DATALOUNGE SHITSHOWS IN ONE THREAD!!!!!!

THE MOUTH TO HELL JUST OPENED, YOU REALLY WANT TO END THE WORLD TODAY?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41September 24, 2020 4:00 PM

R9 - The Daily Fail generates most of their online SSSSSSSSS revenue$ from stories on the BRF especially Meghan & Harry.

by Anonymousreply 42September 24, 2020 4:09 PM

Why did Harry feel the need to say he's never been able to vote? Are we to believe Harry has had burning passion and insight for politics but couldn't express it? As a UK citizen I'm glad someone with his intellect has had to keep out of politics.

by Anonymousreply 43September 24, 2020 4:11 PM

I agree with R24.

R15 needs a punch in the cunt!

by Anonymousreply 44September 24, 2020 4:28 PM

I'm not really a fan of Meghan's, but I like her more now that Trump has a problem with her.

by Anonymousreply 45September 24, 2020 4:51 PM

Peers and lunatics were barred by law from voting in parliamentary elections.

The Queen and royal family customarily don't vote. The whole voting thing has been planted in poor Harry's mind. In truth is he could vote if he wants to - in the UK - there's no law against it; if he votes it would be appreciated if he would keep his choice of candidate to himself although his discretion becomes increasingly less important as he slides down the line of succession.

by Anonymousreply 46September 24, 2020 7:02 PM

She may look white to you, but she was hounded out of England because she is black.

by Anonymousreply 47September 24, 2020 7:21 PM

There are lots of blacks in England R47 who remain unhounded. Meghs wasn't hounded out; her secret plan was always to leave with her family.

by Anonymousreply 48September 24, 2020 7:36 PM

Right, the Harklez were plotting to leave even before their soggy wedding. Poor tings.

by Anonymousreply 49September 24, 2020 7:39 PM

R48 There's plenty of racism in the UK. Many would hound all the blacks and Asians out if they could.

MM married into the royal family. The top family that fruits what it is being English and British.

That's why the yellow tabloids went after her. She's not just another black person.

It's akin to having had a black in the White House in America. It sticks in the craw for a lot of people in the US still.

by Anonymousreply 50September 25, 2020 4:14 AM

She's a third black. Obama is 50/50. It like saying only blue eyed people can be the prez. Dumb.

by Anonymousreply 51September 25, 2020 4:21 AM

I took that comment to mean Trump figures she's the type to eventually take a guy like Harry to the cleaners. God knows Trump has had his own experience with bitter, costly divorces. Whatever gossip there is about those two, he's probably heard it.

by Anonymousreply 52September 25, 2020 4:27 AM

In Louisiana, you're black if you're 1/32 black.

by Anonymousreply 53September 25, 2020 6:42 AM

[quote]The top family that fruits

I personally have never fruited and am not inclined to start.

by Anonymousreply 54September 25, 2020 6:53 AM

She's a nasty woman.

by Anonymousreply 55September 26, 2020 5:37 PM

If trump doesn't like her she must have some good qualities.

by Anonymousreply 56September 26, 2020 5:40 PM

Who the fuck cares what Donald Trump thinks about anything or anybody? Why would anybody take three seconds to care about Trump's idiotic opinion on any subject whatsoever?

by Anonymousreply 57September 26, 2020 5:42 PM

I blame the DM for asking such a foolish question, when there are such pressing concerns to be addressed. And I blame DJT for responding to the foolish question, instead of simply dismissing it as irrelevant. I don't care for the Harkles, but I don't think their opinions are of national importance.

by Anonymousreply 58September 26, 2020 5:54 PM

R51 more like a quarter. Archie is even less.

by Anonymousreply 59September 26, 2020 5:56 PM

Merchie is fugly anyway. It will take a lot of plastic surgery to make him somewhat Hollywood presentable.

And with THAT set of parents, he is truly fucked anyway.

Poor kid.

by Anonymousreply 60September 26, 2020 6:09 PM

[quote] Merchie is fugly anyway

How do you know?

No one has seen him in over a year.

by Anonymousreply 61September 26, 2020 6:21 PM

There is just no way that Harry does not have an iron clad prenup. Some celebrities (Madonna) might get blinded by love and throw all caution to the wind, but I cannot imagine the palace would not insist on something major that would potentially include custody. I'm just guessing this. I feel like the Montecito house will be Meghan's free and clear in a potential divorce and this was by design. I think we all kind of wish Harry "the best of luck" if this relationship ever goes south.

by Anonymousreply 62September 26, 2020 6:39 PM

I guess Donald hates her because Meghan is black. We all know he is a racist.

by Anonymousreply 63September 26, 2020 6:43 PM

I am NOT ONE OF YOUR FANSSSSSSS!!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64September 26, 2020 6:45 PM

Are you guys visually impaired?

Meghan. Markle. Is. Not. Black.

And throughout her entire lifetime, she did ANYTHING to pass off as 'white', so fuck her and her recently constantly ingratiating herself to people who are REALLY black.

by Anonymousreply 65September 26, 2020 6:46 PM

*who REALLY are black

by Anonymousreply 66September 26, 2020 6:47 PM

Nope. She's black.

by Anonymousreply 67September 26, 2020 6:54 PM

If anything, she's brown.

by Anonymousreply 68September 26, 2020 6:56 PM

She's a horrible person.

End of.

by Anonymousreply 69September 26, 2020 6:58 PM

What r23 said - WW x 100, especially the 2nd paragraph.

by Anonymousreply 70September 26, 2020 7:07 PM

I want Prince Harry to take a dump on my chest.

by Anonymousreply 71September 26, 2020 7:26 PM

That's disgusting, R71!

by Anonymousreply 72September 28, 2020 2:32 PM

Meghan and Harry whined about their hard life to Africans who have really hard lives.

by Anonymousreply 73September 28, 2020 2:58 PM

Well, Trump is right on one account. Harry’s gonna need all the luck available. That woman will be his ruin. (She’ll he fine.)

by Anonymousreply 74September 28, 2020 7:36 PM

No.

One.

Knows.

Who.

She.

Is.

by Anonymousreply 75September 29, 2020 3:14 AM

R60 - Why are you calling Archie 'Merchie". Archie, an infant child by the way, has done nothing wrong.

by Anonymousreply 76September 29, 2020 2:58 PM

In the UK, prenups aren't legally binding. All decisions regarding divisions of assets (and all other matters that have to decided) are up to the Justice presiding over the divorce.

If there is a prenup, the justice can take it into consideration as evidence of the parties' original intentions and give it as much or as little weight as he/she thinks appropriate. But the prenup itself is not binding. It's all up to the Justice.

by Anonymousreply 77September 29, 2020 6:59 PM

[quote]Why did Harry feel the need to say he's never been able to vote?

R43. Agree. Voting is now Markle's passion. So it's Harry's? The two if them...STFU.

As Lady Colin Campbell recently said: "There's not a bandwagon onto which Markle won't jump."

by Anonymousreply 78September 29, 2020 8:26 PM

Lol R76.

I think it's because she treats him like merchandise.

by Anonymousreply 79September 30, 2020 10:05 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!