Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

What Kind of Crap Will Chris Wallace Pull at the First Debate?

I don’t trust him. It feels like he’s going to come at Joe extra hard just to prove he isn’t “soft” on him. Because the media has apparently taken it easy on Joe Biden (yeah right). I hope Mighty Joe is prepared for Chris’ bullshit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18September 29, 2020 4:48 PM

I’m still not convinced this will actually happen. I won’t believe it until they’re onstage standing next to each other. Trump will pull some excuse out of his ass.

by Anonymousreply 1September 23, 2020 1:26 AM

It’s going to happen, R1.

by Anonymousreply 2September 23, 2020 1:31 AM

I actually like Chris Wallace, he is the only one at Fox News I like

by Anonymousreply 3September 23, 2020 1:40 AM

He should be asking tough questions of both candidates.

by Anonymousreply 4September 23, 2020 1:41 AM

Does "tough questions" mean "gotcha questions", or would they be intended to actually elicit the candidates' policies?

by Anonymousreply 5September 23, 2020 1:45 AM

First debate or last debate?

If Trump's ego isn't MAGA inflated from this outing he's going to pout and withdraw from the others.

by Anonymousreply 6September 23, 2020 1:48 AM

Your stable genius can barely stand up straight.

by Anonymousreply 7September 23, 2020 1:51 AM

Wallace reminds me of Tim Russert. Russert was a lifelong Democrat, but you would never know it by his questioning. He hit all his guests equally. He once said if you can guess the politics of the person doing the questioning , that person is not a journalist.

by Anonymousreply 8September 23, 2020 2:45 AM

The debates won’t matter.

by Anonymousreply 9September 23, 2020 2:56 AM

Tim Russert was a shitty interviewer. He was the only one who thought he did a great job. For real. He sucked.

by Anonymousreply 10September 23, 2020 3:02 AM

Tim Russert rocked, Boris.

If you want to overturn the overwhelming, popular consensus, Rupert Murdoch is going to have to bribe and manipulate EVERY pundit.

by Anonymousreply 11September 23, 2020 3:15 AM

[QUOTE] The debates won’t matter.

Debates will always matter.

by Anonymousreply 12September 23, 2020 12:38 PM

I hope Joe is ready for when Chris tries to bring up some old quotes of his about Supreme Court vacancies in order to label him a hypocrite over the Barrett nomination.

by Anonymousreply 13September 29, 2020 1:38 PM

Trump And his cult have been loudly accusing Wallace of being soft on Biden to bait him to prove them wrong tonight. I fear Wallace will overcorrect to please conservatives

by Anonymousreply 14September 29, 2020 1:42 PM

Exactly, R14. I hope Biden’s people have prepared him for it. These rightwingers are always working the media, keeping them on edge with fear that they’ll be perceived as too cozy with Democrats.

by Anonymousreply 15September 29, 2020 1:45 PM

[quote]What Kind of Crap Will Chris Wallace Pull at the First Debate?

Probably the stinky brown kind.

by Anonymousreply 16September 29, 2020 1:47 PM

wallace is an odious creep. i flip the channel the minute i hear his nellie voice...

by Anonymousreply 17September 29, 2020 1:48 PM

Will Trump dump classified intel at the debate tonight?

Tune in!

by Anonymousreply 18September 29, 2020 4:48 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!