Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Tanqueray is BACK, bitches!

humansofny Verified Many of you will remember this young lady. Tanqueray caused quite a stir a few months ago when she dropped some truth bombs on us, while wearing a hand-beaded faux mink coat that she made herself. What you don’t know is what happened afterward. Tanqueray—whose real name is Stephanie—sat for a series of twenty interviews with me, during which time I transcribed her entire life story. And whoa boy, what a story. Stephanie is a born performer, so we were initially going to make a podcast out of it. But unfortunate circumstances have required a change in plans. Stephanie’s health has taken a bad turn, and she’s in a really tough spot. So I’m going to tell her story right here, right now. It’s the most ambitious storytelling I’ve ever attempted on the blog. It will unfold over the course of 32 posts. But if there’s anyone who can hold an audience for an entire week—it’s Tanqueray. As her story is shared, we will be raising money to ensure that Stephanie can live the rest of her life in comfort and dignity. Stephanie has a lot of urgent needs, so her care will be expensive. But her story is priceless. If the series adds any value to your life over the next seven days, please consider making a contribution to our fundraiser through the link in bio. ‘Tattletales From Tanqueray’ will begin tomorrow.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22September 29, 2020 5:22 PM

How much did you contribute, OP?

by Anonymousreply 1September 21, 2020 6:50 AM

Looks like Jen Garner’s on board! So why the hell not?

by Anonymousreply 2September 21, 2020 7:20 AM

HERE SHE COMES!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3September 21, 2020 2:42 PM

R1 I am not OP but I gave 10 bucks. These stories are something else!

by Anonymousreply 4September 23, 2020 5:53 PM

The original thread from the original HONY posts back in the spring.

"This is real fish, baby!"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5September 23, 2020 5:55 PM

Alfred Bloomingdale!

by Anonymousreply 6September 23, 2020 5:57 PM

She took the money and RAN!

by Anonymousreply 7September 23, 2020 6:19 PM

She needs to write a book. She’d make big money all right.

by Anonymousreply 8September 23, 2020 6:34 PM

Apparently Dennis Edwards from the Temptations was seriously hung.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9September 23, 2020 8:57 PM

R9 “Don’t Look Any Further” is one of my favorite songs

by Anonymousreply 10September 23, 2020 10:05 PM

Apparently, he had good reason to say don't look any further!!!

by Anonymousreply 11September 23, 2020 10:26 PM

Her story is fabulous.

by Anonymousreply 12September 25, 2020 3:12 PM

She fell for a hot Eyetalian man, Carmine

by Anonymousreply 13September 25, 2020 8:00 PM

I love her

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14September 28, 2020 12:58 PM

This is the one. My jaw dropped.

GURL.

G U R L

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15September 28, 2020 1:32 PM

This one seems like it was aimed directly at DL

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16September 28, 2020 5:59 PM

Its too bad she doesn't have any homo dirt; honestly the hetero stuff is kinda unremarkable and predictable.

by Anonymousreply 17September 28, 2020 6:48 PM

She had her friend rubbing up against her and that was as lez as it got.

by Anonymousreply 18September 29, 2020 3:54 AM

The GoFundMe they set up for her is at $2.5m which is pretty impressive.

by Anonymousreply 19September 29, 2020 7:52 AM

Wow...that was quite a story

by Anonymousreply 20September 29, 2020 2:28 PM

I don't think she's finished yet. With the money they've raised she'll have a new lease of life and there'll be another story or two.

I hope.

by Anonymousreply 21September 29, 2020 2:30 PM

I wish they found some aging-out, debilitated old rent boy that needed to spill for cash. Now that would be more interesting.

by Anonymousreply 22September 29, 2020 5:22 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!