Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Tucker Carlson Baffled by Guest’s Claim of many Gay GOP Staffers

Please watch Tucker's face as his guest explains how gay the GOP hill staff is.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24September 17, 2020 9:09 PM

To be fair - Carlson's face wears that exact expression for at least 50% of his shows.

by Anonymousreply 1September 17, 2020 5:07 AM

I bet Carlson the phobe popped a bone on that revelation, which makes so much sense.

by Anonymousreply 2September 17, 2020 5:35 AM

[quote]Please watch Tucker's face

No thanks.

by Anonymousreply 3September 17, 2020 5:37 AM

So 45% of gays are voting for Trump? Why am I not surprised?

by Anonymousreply 4September 17, 2020 5:46 AM

Nowhere close to 45% of gay men are voting for Trump but that was a good laugh.

The survey was conducted on Hornet users so

by Anonymousreply 5September 17, 2020 5:46 AM

This Eddie Scarry guy is apparently the Ann Coulter of gay men. Why did I have to learn about him?

by Anonymousreply 6September 17, 2020 5:48 AM

R4, it's from a gay social app I've never heard of.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7September 17, 2020 5:51 AM

Hillary Clinton beat Trump among gay voters 78% to 14% and I would wager that Biden will equal or surpass her percentage. Trump has rolled back numerous protections for gay men under the guise of "religious freedom", and appointed two Supreme Court justices that made that a hallmark of their judicial decisions. When gay men encounter a gay Trump voter, he is rightly shunned. We understand dog whistles, we understand bigotry, we understand prejudice, we understand that Republicans have thrown us under the bus time and time again.

by Anonymousreply 8September 17, 2020 6:54 AM

I can't believe this Eddie Scarry guy has zero comprehension over the fact that he's there as the one time token queen that will be allowed on Fox News annually to shill for the Republican party.

The irony is that no matter how much they meet Republicans with their racism and xenophobia, all of them, like Tucker, are not capable of ever seeing gay men as fully human. Their entire lives are spent in the pursuit of winning over the affection of their homophobic fathers and men that remind them of them.

So twisted and depraved.

by Anonymousreply 9September 17, 2020 11:05 AM

Fox News went from "gay marriage will lead to bestiality and people trying to marry their dogs" to "Trump is the best candidate for gay people" in a few short years while also in that period likening equal service provided to gay people as being forced to serve Nazis.

What changed? Their estimation of gay men's intelligence.

by Anonymousreply 10September 17, 2020 11:11 AM

[quote] So 45% of gays are voting for Trump? Why am I not surprised?

Majority of men in general favor Trump, so why would gay men be that far different? You see this in polls among Latino men as well.

by Anonymousreply 11September 17, 2020 11:22 AM

r11 bullshit. The majority of gay men do not support Trump - they voted for Clinton in the last election by a landslide and Trump has done nothing but erode gay rights

by Anonymousreply 12September 17, 2020 1:03 PM

This grand headline of 45% of gay men support Trump is twisted out of a small survey done by the Hornet app. It was a voluntary poll so not a real survey. And who the hell has ever used Hornet.

So we can take that with a grain of salt...but Fox thinks it's gospel.

by Anonymousreply 13September 17, 2020 1:12 PM

Smh

by Anonymousreply 14September 17, 2020 1:31 PM

[quote]while also in that period likening equal service provided to gay people as being forced to serve Nazis.

Stop denigrating fine Nazis!

by Anonymousreply 15September 17, 2020 1:38 PM

Tucker clearly has never worked in DC or on the Hill. The GOP staff is gay gay gay with gay on top.

by Anonymousreply 16September 17, 2020 1:38 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 17September 17, 2020 6:32 PM

The actual quote was "4 or 5 percent of......" Those Fox folks took their usual liberties.

by Anonymousreply 18September 17, 2020 8:08 PM

Most Republicans in Washington are on the DL gay.

Fuck they, fucking hypocrites!

by Anonymousreply 19September 17, 2020 8:27 PM

^^^^them.

by Anonymousreply 20September 17, 2020 8:28 PM

[quote] R11 bullshit. The majority of gay men do not support Trump - they voted for Clinton in the last election by a landslide

No one claimed anything about the "majority", R12. But as for "landslide" for Clinton, please post link that shows that for gay MEN only. I doubt it's 45%, but I also doubt it's as low as you imply.

by Anonymousreply 21September 17, 2020 8:33 PM

Just thank God for Black people, particularly Black women. If it wasn't for them, the Democratic Party would get routed every time and people like Roy Moore would be sitting in the senate.

A majority of White women voted for Trump too. So you can't trust gays or white people in general.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22September 17, 2020 8:36 PM

The one time I saw this Tucker person on TV, I thought he sounded gayer than Paul Lynd. Plus the mannerisms were very similar. Is he actually straight?

by Anonymousreply 23September 17, 2020 8:46 PM

I don't think Tucker has a sexuality. He's too busy trying to become fuhrer.

by Anonymousreply 24September 17, 2020 9:09 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!