Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

DL, what do you think of his ass?

Got some “fat burger” and spotted a phat ass working behind the counter on my milkshake. Homeboy definitely got that “shake”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15Last Thursday at 4:52 AM

____

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1Last Wednesday at 7:15 PM

____

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2Last Wednesday at 7:15 PM

Hi, postimg troll.

by Anonymousreply 3Last Wednesday at 7:17 PM

Not with that manbun, girlfriend. Try again, please.

by Anonymousreply 4Last Wednesday at 7:20 PM

No gawd hunny

by Anonymousreply 5Last Wednesday at 7:33 PM

The man bun is a turn off.

by Anonymousreply 6Last Wednesday at 7:41 PM

You have the WORST habits on record when it comes toeal selection.

by Anonymousreply 7Last Wednesday at 7:42 PM

to meal*

by Anonymousreply 8Last Wednesday at 7:43 PM

Buns look nice till you showed the rest.

by Anonymousreply 9Last Wednesday at 7:43 PM

I know, “man buns” are a hard indication of a raging doucherocket. But that ass too fat, I’m sorry

by Anonymousreply 10Last Wednesday at 7:48 PM

Are you really taking pictures of random fast food workers and posting them? Fucking psycho.

by Anonymousreply 11Last Wednesday at 7:55 PM

One of these days, someone is going to catch you in the act of perving and not be happy about it. At best you’ll get your face mutilated so bad that you’ll never be able close your mouth or grow a mustache again.

by Anonymousreply 12Last Wednesday at 8:17 PM

Fuck outta here, r11, you’re pressed.

Muah 💋

by Anonymousreply 13Last Wednesday at 9:16 PM

man-bun bone killer

by Anonymousreply 14Last Wednesday at 9:44 PM

[quote] pressed

Ghetto.

by Anonymousreply 15Last Thursday at 4:52 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!