Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Stumptown Is Dead to Me

What a shame. It was one of the few broadcast shows I’ve enjoyed over the last few years.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8September 17, 2020 1:33 AM

I’ve heard of the coffee, but don’t know what this is?

by Anonymousreply 1September 17, 2020 1:05 AM

ABC show starring Cobie Smulders and some attractive men.

by Anonymousreply 2September 17, 2020 1:07 AM

Her husband's show was cancelled by ABC too.

by Anonymousreply 3September 17, 2020 1:09 AM

It started off pretty good but I quit after about 5 or 6 episodes when the convolutions got out of hand. I'm sure it was expensive to produce with the pop music and action sequences.

by Anonymousreply 4September 17, 2020 1:09 AM

I can’t believe they reversed the renewal. It was actually one of the better shows

by Anonymousreply 5September 17, 2020 1:10 AM

That is one rough picture of Cherbotsky

by Anonymousreply 6September 17, 2020 1:12 AM

Scripted programming is on its dying breaths on prime time network television. I’m sure it will find a good home on streaming where it belongs.

by Anonymousreply 7September 17, 2020 1:15 AM

Good show. I also watched the other ABC now cancelled show about some AI girl and the hijinks that ensued when she was taken in by a divorce woman.

by Anonymousreply 8September 17, 2020 1:33 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!