Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

WHET Iggy Azalea?!

I actually find her so much fun and so hot! She was so much fun to watch perform while looking fierce.

Is being a white female rapper really that bad?!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9September 17, 2020 2:35 AM

A lot of people hated her weird fake accent - and all the other fake stuff about her? I didn't care about her one way or the other - many artists today seem fake to me!

by Anonymousreply 1September 17, 2020 12:52 AM

I was wondering the same thing. I feel like she was reverse MeToo'd, dismissed for not admitting to using sex to elevate her career. Is that cunty of me to say without having proof? She is still releasing content regularly on YouTube, but it's not blowing up like it did years ago.

by Anonymousreply 2September 17, 2020 12:54 AM

I liked her song Change Your Life. It’s catchy and fun

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3September 17, 2020 1:04 AM

I think she got in trouble for tweeting racist shit about Mexicans

by Anonymousreply 4September 17, 2020 1:06 AM

by Anonymousreply 5September 17, 2020 1:27 AM

Rapping sucks!

by Anonymousreply 6September 17, 2020 1:37 AM

SHe lost all credibility in Rap when it came out TI wrote all her stuff.

by Anonymousreply 7September 17, 2020 2:03 AM

It wasn’t the being a white girl rapper part, it was the carefully crafted blaccent part.

by Anonymousreply 8September 17, 2020 2:11 AM

She's a fucking Australian bitch who looks like a Fox network reporter.

She can go home and blow wombats for all I fucking care.

by Anonymousreply 9September 17, 2020 2:35 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!