Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

They never said what Trump's brother died of?

Is that info a matter of public record? Can you just access a death certificate if you are the press?

by Anonymousreply 54September 17, 2020 10:31 PM

Embarassment.

by Anonymousreply 1September 16, 2020 11:55 PM

Greed.

It's genetic.

by Anonymousreply 2September 17, 2020 12:01 AM

I suspect we'll see Robert's death certificate around the same time we see Donald's tax returns.

by Anonymousreply 3September 17, 2020 12:08 AM

I never gave it much thought, but since they did keep it SO quiet about the cause, methinks maybe it was covid.

by Anonymousreply 4September 17, 2020 12:36 AM

He died of Bookdealitis.

by Anonymousreply 5September 17, 2020 12:40 AM

His brother is Donald Trump. And you wonder what he died of????

by Anonymousreply 6September 17, 2020 12:47 AM

I thought it was health issues caused by alcoholism...?

by Anonymousreply 7September 17, 2020 12:56 AM

I thought death records were public ?

by Anonymousreply 8September 17, 2020 1:04 AM

Melania gave him a fatal STD.

by Anonymousreply 9September 17, 2020 1:10 AM

He probably had a heart attack while screwing some hooker.

by Anonymousreply 10September 17, 2020 1:19 AM

R1 Damn, beat me to it.

by Anonymousreply 11September 17, 2020 1:23 AM

AIDS?

by Anonymousreply 12September 17, 2020 1:23 AM

COVID-19

by Anonymousreply 13September 17, 2020 1:23 AM

Obvi AIDS.

by Anonymousreply 14September 17, 2020 1:27 AM

Can you imagine what a scandal it would bed if he did die from COVID-19 when Donal Trump calls it a hoax?

by Anonymousreply 15September 17, 2020 1:29 AM

GRID?

by Anonymousreply 16September 17, 2020 1:47 AM

You notice no one in the media ixx as pursuing the truth.

by Anonymousreply 17September 17, 2020 1:57 AM

Typos!!! “in the media is”

by Anonymousreply 18September 17, 2020 1:59 AM

Hello, TMZ? You people are famous for getting death certificates.

by Anonymousreply 19September 17, 2020 2:01 AM

Requirements

Who is eligible to get a copy of a death certificate?

The spouse, parent, child or sibling of the deceased

Other people who have a:

documented lawful right or claim

documented medical need

New York State Court Order

If you are not the spouse, parent, child or sibling of the deceased you must document a lawful right or claim. For example, you may need a death certificate to claim a benefit. You would need an official letter from the agency saying you need the death record to process the claim.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20September 17, 2020 2:03 AM

Shame

by Anonymousreply 21September 17, 2020 2:07 AM

Death certificates / records are SUPPOSED to be a matter of public record, R8, but (a) the law might vary from state to state, and (b) we're dealing with the Trumps, who are quite possibly the sleaziest and most secretive family on the planet.

I once made a Freedom of Information Act request in order to learn the cause of death of an unmarried, Ultra-Right-Wing-Looney-Toon mayor of a southern suburb of Chicago, who kicked over in his early 30s "after a long illness."

I know you'll all be as shocked as I was to learn he died of - drum roll, please -AIDS.

by Anonymousreply 22September 17, 2020 2:12 AM

Continual and untreated exposure of STDs.

by Anonymousreply 23September 17, 2020 2:17 AM

The niece must know.

by Anonymousreply 24September 17, 2020 2:36 AM

I did read in (I think) the online WAPO (although it could have been the online NYT) first ting that morning that Robert Trump had died from COVID, but when I went back to look at it a couple of minutes later to send it to a friend, it was gone.

And you expected what...?

by Anonymousreply 25September 17, 2020 2:37 AM

R19 isn't TMZ right wing now?

by Anonymousreply 26September 17, 2020 2:42 AM

He had earlier - in June - been discharged from the Mt Sinai neurological ICU in NYC. The family said he’d had a brain bleed from a fall.

If true.

If not, likely the Covid.

by Anonymousreply 27September 17, 2020 2:58 AM

r22, I want to party with you, you sexy sexy beast. I love that you did that, you are a stud.

Even with the structure of NY law, wouldn’t a judge grant a FOIA request on this? It actually IS in the public interest. The hypocrisy I mean.

by Anonymousreply 28September 17, 2020 3:10 AM

He "fell", like Jeffrey Epstein?

by Anonymousreply 29September 17, 2020 3:35 AM

He was Donald's food taster.

by Anonymousreply 30September 17, 2020 3:37 AM

Plague. We all know it.

by Anonymousreply 31September 17, 2020 3:38 AM

Spontaneous combustion

by Anonymousreply 32September 17, 2020 3:41 AM

Duh! It was covid, otherwise why all the secrecy?

by Anonymousreply 33September 17, 2020 3:47 AM

Yeah, but r33, it’s not enough to just gossip about it. I need the receipts, I need them in a primal way. Who here will use FOIA on this?!?!?

by Anonymousreply 34September 17, 2020 4:00 AM

So severe and sudden - I hope it was neurosyphilis which jumped to the brain.

by Anonymousreply 35September 17, 2020 4:23 AM

I'm really surprised that Mary Trump hasn't spoken out about her uncle's death, I'm sure she knows the cause

by Anonymousreply 36September 17, 2020 4:38 AM

Was his brother the sixth person?

[quote] The president was asked by one prospective voter what the most difficult challenge of his presidency has been, and what he learned from it.

[quote] "I learned that life is very fragile. I knew people that were powerful people, strong people, good people, and they got knocked out by this, and died — six people," Trump said. "It was five until about two weeks ago, now it's six."

[quote] "But I've learned that life is very fragile, because these were strong people, and all of a sudden they were dead; they were gone," he continued. "And it wasn’t their fault. It was the fault of a country that could have stopped it."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37September 17, 2020 4:56 AM

After WWII many men came home with VD. NYC Mayor Fiorello LaGuardia had "Cause of Death" blackened-out on copies of the death certificate to spare the families from knowing their son died of Syphillis. That rule no longer applies, but death certificates are not available to anyone who asks, you must have a legal reason.

by Anonymousreply 38September 17, 2020 4:58 AM

Do you think he will ever speak to his sister again?

by Anonymousreply 39September 17, 2020 5:37 AM

They ground his corpse and fed it to Barron to preserve the white bloodline of cannibalistic superiority.

by Anonymousreply 40September 17, 2020 5:49 AM

[quote] I thought it was health issues caused by alcoholism...?

That was Fred Jr.

by Anonymousreply 41September 17, 2020 5:55 AM

R29 and Roger Ailes who fell at home after he fell from grace at Fox.

by Anonymousreply 42September 17, 2020 11:24 AM

r38, I understand that, but surely a journalist can make the case that this is a matter of national importance. It is. If his brother died of COVID, I want to see that shit up in Times Square. I want pictures of his brother’s death certificate tattoed on my ass. I want to hear insiders describe how Trump responded, repeat everything he said, basically pull his pants down in front of the world. SQUEEZE.

by Anonymousreply 43September 17, 2020 2:36 PM

If the president died of Covid I could see the national interest in knowing the truth. His brother is a private citizen. The desire to make political hay out of a private citizen's cause of death would not be supported by the courts.

by Anonymousreply 44September 17, 2020 2:41 PM

Bullshit r44. It’s done all the time, going back forty or fifty years.

by Anonymousreply 45September 17, 2020 2:49 PM

[quote] It’s done all the time,

What reason would anyone requesting his death certificate give to the court? What public interest wold be served by obtaining and publishing it?

by Anonymousreply 46September 17, 2020 2:52 PM

The interest is that we have a President who is saying a) all Americans will be vaccinated before 2021, b) he continually “downplays” the virus, c) what he says and does in private is literally the polar opposite of what he tells the public. So if his brother died of COVID, it is INDEED in the public interest to hear how Trump responded to this illness and death. There is no doubt in my mind that if it was COVID, Trump did and said a bunch of shit that undermines what his actual policies are. The disconnect between what he says in his speeches versus what he actually thinks and says privately are important to the public.

by Anonymousreply 47September 17, 2020 2:57 PM

My first view a hemorrhagic stroke, given the suggestiveness presented in the media, though not saying it directly. But later I considered Covid-19 was a possible reason because of the secretiveness involved.

Given the speculation about DJT may have had mini-strokes prior, he would not want any family disclosures about strokes.

by Anonymousreply 48September 17, 2020 3:03 PM

[quote]The disconnect between what he says in his speeches versus what he actually thinks and says privately are important to the public.

But can you sell that argument to a judge? Can you come up with a legal foundation for it?

by Anonymousreply 49September 17, 2020 4:27 PM

Henry Cain wants to know if Robert Trump has died from the COVID-19 hoax.

by Anonymousreply 50September 17, 2020 5:02 PM

R43, you're a BLABBERMOUTH !!!!!

by Anonymousreply 51September 17, 2020 6:58 PM

Maybe he died on the table during gender reassignment surgery.

A cautionary tale for our dear Cait.

by Anonymousreply 52September 17, 2020 9:59 PM

r49, I do believe that it is challenging but possible. A talented attorney could easily connect the dots by a) proving other examples of Trump’s policy vs contradictory behaviors, and b) cite other examples of journalists receiving FOIA for various other equally challenging requests. I believe the right attorney with the right judge could grant this.

But shit, how about just a good old fashioned leak? Someone needs to get a copy and send it out. That would satisfy me too. I mean, Obama had to produce a birth certificate, why can’t we see a death certificate??? Furthermore, yes he wasn’t a government official, but he DID sue Mary Trump to stop her revelations.....doesn’t that give some leverage? He inserted himself into the public arena by suing Mary.

by Anonymousreply 53September 17, 2020 10:24 PM

Death certificates are public.

by Anonymousreply 54September 17, 2020 10:31 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!