Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Xmas stuff in stores now!

A friend just sent me a picture of a Macy’s in Florida.

Christmas trees are up!

by Anonymousreply 12Last Wednesday at 9:34 PM

The Holiday season is going to be really interesting this year. I think many of us are only going into stores when we absolutely need something. In the past, I would wander into stores when I was bored and was really selective with the few gifts I buy. I do not see that happening this year.

by Anonymousreply 1Last Wednesday at 3:30 PM

Halloween is cancelled.

Now that we know the Thanksgiving Parade will be virtual, Thanksgiving is cancelled.

All we have left is Xmas

by Anonymousreply 2Last Wednesday at 3:35 PM

Really? that's ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 3Last Wednesday at 4:06 PM

I’m ready for Easter

by Anonymousreply 4Last Wednesday at 4:12 PM

2020 is cancelled/ruined. Get used to it. Cheers!

by Anonymousreply 5Last Wednesday at 4:14 PM

I bet people will go crazy at Christmas, making up for lost time. The crap will fly off the shelves and the usual people will be even further in debt than usual

by Anonymousreply 6Last Wednesday at 5:21 PM

can't wait for July 4th!

by Anonymousreply 7Last Wednesday at 5:24 PM

We're going to get the decorations up early and have a lot of greenery and lights. Minnesota here so it can start to feel like winter in early Nov.

by Anonymousreply 8Last Wednesday at 5:24 PM

And yet the war on Christmas continues- stay tuned to Fox!!!

by Anonymousreply 9Last Wednesday at 8:22 PM

Christmas is fewer than 100 days away.

by Anonymousreply 10Last Wednesday at 9:04 PM

Stor? Wut iz stor?

by Anonymousreply 11Last Wednesday at 9:07 PM

Depending what happens with the election, a lot of us may be too depressed to celebrate at all. Either that, sick, or dead.

by Anonymousreply 12Last Wednesday at 9:34 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!