Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Xmas stuff in stores now!

A friend just sent me a picture of a Macy’s in Florida.

Christmas trees are up!

by Anonymousreply 12September 17, 2020 5:34 AM

The Holiday season is going to be really interesting this year. I think many of us are only going into stores when we absolutely need something. In the past, I would wander into stores when I was bored and was really selective with the few gifts I buy. I do not see that happening this year.

by Anonymousreply 1September 16, 2020 11:30 PM

Halloween is cancelled.

Now that we know the Thanksgiving Parade will be virtual, Thanksgiving is cancelled.

All we have left is Xmas

by Anonymousreply 2September 16, 2020 11:35 PM

Really? that's ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 3September 17, 2020 12:06 AM

I’m ready for Easter

by Anonymousreply 4September 17, 2020 12:12 AM

2020 is cancelled/ruined. Get used to it. Cheers!

by Anonymousreply 5September 17, 2020 12:14 AM

I bet people will go crazy at Christmas, making up for lost time. The crap will fly off the shelves and the usual people will be even further in debt than usual

by Anonymousreply 6September 17, 2020 1:21 AM

can't wait for July 4th!

by Anonymousreply 7September 17, 2020 1:24 AM

We're going to get the decorations up early and have a lot of greenery and lights. Minnesota here so it can start to feel like winter in early Nov.

by Anonymousreply 8September 17, 2020 1:24 AM

And yet the war on Christmas continues- stay tuned to Fox!!!

by Anonymousreply 9September 17, 2020 4:22 AM

Christmas is fewer than 100 days away.

by Anonymousreply 10September 17, 2020 5:04 AM

Stor? Wut iz stor?

by Anonymousreply 11September 17, 2020 5:07 AM

Depending what happens with the election, a lot of us may be too depressed to celebrate at all. Either that, sick, or dead.

by Anonymousreply 12September 17, 2020 5:34 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!