Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Vegans go the extreme to demonstrate what animals go through

They’re hoping the rest of us get the message and go vegan.

They mean well...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26September 17, 2020 9:52 PM

😕 They're exhausting.

by Anonymousreply 1September 16, 2020 10:39 PM

It makes me want to sit in front of them and eat a Big Mac

by Anonymousreply 2September 16, 2020 10:41 PM

Bless their hearts......

by Anonymousreply 3September 16, 2020 10:42 PM

Those people are insane.

by Anonymousreply 4September 16, 2020 10:43 PM

"Oops....the camera was off. Can we do the branding scene again? And Fred, you need to use more force when you kick Sally like she's an unruly cow"

by Anonymousreply 5September 16, 2020 10:48 PM

To be honest, the way we treat animals is pretty horrifying

by Anonymousreply 6September 16, 2020 10:55 PM

'The crazy/obnoxious vegan is a myth created by meat eaters'

by Anonymousreply 7September 16, 2020 10:57 PM

I love 🐄! They're adorable and delicious 😋.

by Anonymousreply 8September 16, 2020 11:12 PM

Rotten teeth, hair loss and malnutrition..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9September 16, 2020 11:14 PM

R8, and they get you back by given you a heart attack after a lifetime of eating Animals

by Anonymousreply 10September 16, 2020 11:17 PM

[quote]after a lifetime of eating Animals.

A very happy lifetime!

by Anonymousreply 11September 16, 2020 11:20 PM

On some level people know. But we eat meat

by Anonymousreply 12September 16, 2020 11:31 PM

WTF is it with all the vegan hate lately?

I know a ton of vegans and all of them are great. Several of them are fat AF so I had no idea they were vegans. My sister is vegan and so healthy it pisses me off. Like any diet R9, you have to eat the right foods. You're trying to claim that all vegans are unhealthy just by nature of the fact that they're vegan. That isn't true.

by Anonymousreply 13September 16, 2020 11:33 PM

[Quote] A very happy lifetime!

Vegans are happy too

by Anonymousreply 14September 16, 2020 11:34 PM

R9 attempts to make a point by linking to Gatis Lagzdins, a Latvian white supremacist and flat-earther went on a stabbing rampage at his school when he was sixteen and now makes a public show of eating raw livers, heads, and squirrels, fur and all.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15September 16, 2020 11:36 PM

Obviously vegans can be fat. Sugar is a-okay!

by Anonymousreply 16September 16, 2020 11:37 PM

‘However, after the incident in 2006, when he attacked his schoolmates with a knife, he left the school.

‘From the video you sent I can confirm that the person is our ex-student Gatis Lagzdins.’

Gatis has created 460 videos on his channel, but he says he can’t ‘monetize’ his content so he asks his 68,000 followers for donations.

Aside from the publicity-hungry and stomach-churning stunts, he often shares clips of his troubling and racist views.

In one video, he says he realised he only ‘feels at home’ when he’s around ‘white people’. He said: ‘My recent trip to Ukraine made me realise that after eight years of living in Germany, as a Latvian, I still don’t feel at home here.

‘I felt more at home in three days of being in Ukraine than I ever did here, why?’

He added: ‘It’s because 99 per cent of the people I was surrounded by in the Ukraine were white, like me.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17September 16, 2020 11:40 PM

They’re telling the truth but other approaches are also necessary. The movement is multifaceted, but because of social media, every consumer segment is being exposed to every approach, and mismatches tends to alienate people.

Middle class size moms don’t want to hear from Peta. They want the Good Food Institute to tell them about new plant-based products at the supermarket.

PETA is for teens and those in their 20s, and often does a good job with them, fostering a lifetime commitment to the broadest values of the movement.

by Anonymousreply 18September 16, 2020 11:44 PM

Animals are sentient beings and deserve to live a happy life without pain and cruelty. Carnivores are a selfish bunch.

by Anonymousreply 19September 16, 2020 11:49 PM

Meh. We’re not any worse than a lion that tears a living baby zebra limb from limb. Animals eat animals. It’s how the world works.

by Anonymousreply 20September 16, 2020 11:57 PM

I really do wish I was vegan. I feel bad about the way animals are treated, honestly.

by Anonymousreply 21September 17, 2020 12:01 AM

They'll get more converts by coming up with genuinely tasty recipes than by abusing each other.

by Anonymousreply 22September 17, 2020 4:46 AM

I should go vegan

by Anonymousreply 23September 17, 2020 6:25 PM

This guy sounds like a complete psycho, who's found a peer group that will let him get away with being an abusive psycho.

by Anonymousreply 24September 17, 2020 6:57 PM

But would animals go to the same extreme for vegans?

by Anonymousreply 25September 17, 2020 7:12 PM

I knew a girl who said she was a vegan once and it turned it out she wasn't - in fact she was slut and......what?

Oh......never mind.

by Anonymousreply 26September 17, 2020 9:52 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!