Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

OMG Trump has taken the lead here in Miami-Dade by eight yard signs

What is Biden going to do? We are so FUCKED.

by Anonymousreply 5October 26, 2020 5:01 AM

I was driving down Mullberry Street and saw three Trump signs in a row — boom, boom, BOOM!

by Anonymousreply 1September 17, 2020 3:38 PM

Maybe some Hillary Clinton thread bumps from 2016 will erase all the bad news for Trump and produce a Trump victory in 2020!

GO, 2016! Everything will go EXACTLY the same because all the factors are EXACTLY the same!

by Anonymousreply 2September 27, 2020 7:31 AM

I wonder if the Broken English Boris spamming DL tonight will ever take me up on the $100 bet that Trump will win the election?

by Anonymousreply 3October 26, 2020 4:40 AM

R3 обязательно отправляйте оплату в рублях

by Anonymousreply 4October 26, 2020 4:50 AM

One time at band camp, I saw three yard signs for donald.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5October 26, 2020 5:01 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!