Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

No Man Has Posed For "I'd Rather Go Naked Than Wear Fur" Campaign

They have all been women. Not a single man has posed nude for the "I'd Rather Go Naked Than Wear Fur"

Why?

by Anonymousreply 22September 17, 2020 12:50 AM

Because most men aren't narcissistic show-offs desperately needy for attention.

by Anonymousreply 1September 16, 2020 4:06 PM

NO ONE is doing it now because it's over

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2September 16, 2020 4:06 PM

[quote] Because most men aren't narcissistic show-offs desperately needy for attention.

Spent your day today going through Instagram

by Anonymousreply 3September 16, 2020 4:07 PM

[quote] NO ONE is doing it now because it's over

yes but back when they were doing it, they never asked a man to pose nude. Why?

by Anonymousreply 4September 16, 2020 4:07 PM

Why?

Probably because women are the vast majority of people who wore/wear fur.

It was and is rare for men to wear fur outside of sports stars, rappers and gauche Russian mobsters.

When you have a limited ad budget you don't spend money on small constituencies, you aim for the most bang for the buck.

by Anonymousreply 5September 16, 2020 4:11 PM

[quote] you don't spend money on small constituencies, you aim for the most bang for the buck.

I think if they got Brad Pitt to pose nude, that ad would go viral - more so than if a woman went nude,

by Anonymousreply 6September 16, 2020 4:13 PM

Maybe they can revive it and ask Chris Evans

by Anonymousreply 7September 16, 2020 4:16 PM

Liberace is the only man I can think of who wore a full fur coat. Any other man, it's just the lapels or a hat.

by Anonymousreply 8September 16, 2020 4:27 PM

Men don’t wear fur.

by Anonymousreply 9September 16, 2020 4:37 PM

Speak for yourself, idiot @R9.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10September 16, 2020 4:41 PM

FUR IS MURDER.......TO CLEAN!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 11September 16, 2020 4:45 PM

I know that a lot of poor animals had to die so I could get my fur, but I had to fuck a lot of rich animals so I could get one!

by Anonymousreply 12September 16, 2020 4:50 PM

Because most people don't consider naked men erotic. Only gay men. Not a very big market

by Anonymousreply 13September 16, 2020 4:50 PM

R7 only if he agrees to show his dick

by Anonymousreply 14September 16, 2020 4:52 PM

From the Datalounge Retirement Home thread: The Havenettes on their annual spring tour.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15September 16, 2020 4:54 PM

R12 Working Girl?

by Anonymousreply 16September 16, 2020 5:00 PM

R16 Switch

by Anonymousreply 17September 16, 2020 5:28 PM

"You know how many animals had to die for your fur coat, lady?"

"Me? You know how many animals I had to FUCK to get this fur coat?"

by Anonymousreply 18September 16, 2020 5:29 PM

Leave it to the Russian.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19September 16, 2020 5:31 PM

Because none of the guys who knew about it were well hung enough to be photographed naked without being ridiculed afterward.

by Anonymousreply 20September 17, 2020 12:36 AM

Women like taking their clothes off, that's why they wear so little.

by Anonymousreply 21September 17, 2020 12:47 AM

What everyone said above - fur has never been a staple of men's fashion (at least not in the last 6 or 7 decades). The only fur that I have ever owned is little strip of fur on a Canada Goose coat collar. Men have little to no interest in wearing fur to begin with. That said, I'm sure that naked men would have done a good job of catching women's attention to further the cause. How could it have hurt?

by Anonymousreply 22September 17, 2020 12:50 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!