Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Neil Patrick Harris - My Whole Family Had Covid

“It happened in late March, early April,” he says. “We were doing our best before, and I thought I had the flu, and I didn’t want to be paranoid about it. And then I lost my sense of taste and smell, which was a big indicator, so we holed up.”

NHP reveals he and his family “have antibodies and are feeling good.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14September 16, 2020 5:05 PM

Either the pandemic is worse than expected, or some celebrities are so thirsty for publicity that they are claiming they have coronavirus just to keep themselves relevant.

by Anonymousreply 1September 16, 2020 2:30 PM

[quote]NHP reveals he and his family “have antibodies and are feeling good.”

Neil Hatrick Parris?

by Anonymousreply 2September 16, 2020 2:32 PM

They're starting to look alike.

by Anonymousreply 3September 16, 2020 2:33 PM

Does this skeletor looking freak ever crack a smile? I swear, in every picture he always looks pissed off.

by Anonymousreply 4September 16, 2020 2:35 PM

Is it bad that my first thought was “He fucked a dirty whore and brought the virus back to his family.”?

by Anonymousreply 5September 16, 2020 2:36 PM

R1, see Andy Cohen as the prime example.

by Anonymousreply 6September 16, 2020 2:37 PM

The anti-bodies don't last. And Covid is mutating and splitting into different strains.

There's a long hard road ahead.

And what about next pandemic? With people's obsession with travel, obviously a disease can span the globe within a few weeks.

by Anonymousreply 7September 16, 2020 2:45 PM

[quote] There's a long hard road ahead.

That’s what the dirty whore mentioned at R5 thought when he saw NPH.

by Anonymousreply 8September 16, 2020 3:08 PM

Did he catch it from a Chinese ho? Scandalous!!!

by Anonymousreply 9September 16, 2020 3:31 PM

“So we holed up”. Lol. I bet you guys sure did.

by Anonymousreply 10September 16, 2020 3:49 PM

I call fake news for publicity.

by Anonymousreply 11September 16, 2020 3:52 PM

[quote]I call fake news for publicity.

What's his number? I want to call him, too.

by Anonymousreply 12September 16, 2020 3:53 PM

Well, he shouldn’t be so smug about those antibodies, because apparently they wear off after a few months.

by Anonymousreply 13September 16, 2020 4:59 PM

So maybe I did have covid, r13? Sick from 9 Feb to 5 March. Antibody test 23 June.

by Anonymousreply 14September 16, 2020 5:05 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!