Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Dancing With The Stars

Tyra Banks Receives Some Of The Worst Reviews Of Her Career For DWTS Debut

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9September 16, 2020 3:03 PM

That video gave me chills. I may actually start watching it. Bergeron was tired and played-out.

I don't know who Aaron Andrew is..

by Anonymousreply 1September 16, 2020 2:15 PM

It sucks that she's one of the executive producers.

by Anonymousreply 2September 16, 2020 2:20 PM

She deservers every rotten critique she got.

by Anonymousreply 3September 16, 2020 2:24 PM

She did just fine, geez. She's hosted about a bajillion episodes of her own talk show, AGT, and ANTM over the years & if there were any glitches in the season premiere (I didn't see any) I'm sure she'll just get better as the season goes on.

by Anonymousreply 4September 16, 2020 2:27 PM

Her talk show sucked and so did her stint on AGT.

by Anonymousreply 5September 16, 2020 2:31 PM

She is such a cornball...even in the promo where she does that weird Janet Jackson eye thingy.

by Anonymousreply 6September 16, 2020 2:37 PM

She’s a fat bald loudmouth who complains too much about people not giving her the correct attention.

by Anonymousreply 7September 16, 2020 3:00 PM

Tyra fails to realize that the show is supposed to be about the contestants, not her. That's what Tom did so well - made it about the contest.

by Anonymousreply 8September 16, 2020 3:02 PM

Blind Item ...

This permanent A+ list model made it clear she didn't want a co-host for her new show. Even if the ratings tank, the producers are not allowed to bring in a co-host. Tyra Banks/"Dancing With the Stars" (Tyra Banks: ‘It Hurts My Feelings That People Think I Was Hired at DWTS Because I’m a Black Woman’)

by Anonymousreply 9September 16, 2020 3:03 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!