Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Loser Pittsburg cop Paul Abel arresting man over questioning "Cops are the real victims" mask

Scumbag Cop Paul Abel's other notable career achievements according to google:

- shot an innocent man while off-duty - drives drunk with no consequences - lied to get a relative arrested - was nicknamed "Pit Bull" for "knocking the fuck out of people"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14September 16, 2020 3:42 PM

-Salary still paid by citizens he violates the rights of

by Anonymousreply 1September 16, 2020 5:34 AM

Sadly, just another day in the U.S. of A.

by Anonymousreply 2September 16, 2020 5:38 AM

It's PittsburgH...with an H.

by Anonymousreply 3September 16, 2020 5:39 AM

Pittsburgh is spelled with an “h” at the end. There was only a few years in its history that it didn’t use the “h” and it wasn’t any time recently.

by Anonymousreply 4September 16, 2020 5:40 AM

If a cop is wearing the 'Thin Blue Line' regalia it demonstrates they hold a belief that there should be no accountability in policing, exactly like the craven little small dicked officer so predictably demonstrated with his flagrant abuse of power.

by Anonymousreply 5September 16, 2020 5:47 AM

The man arrested had all kinds of drugs and paraphernalia on him in his backpack. The cop, when off duty at a bar, pistol whipped someone and the firearm discharged and wounded him.

by Anonymousreply 6September 16, 2020 6:02 AM

R6, just from the clip, they likely searched him to find something to arrest him for. Thats after the fact. How did America's police get like this?

Off topic: the guy being handcuffed looks chunky hot.

by Anonymousreply 7September 16, 2020 6:05 AM

[quote] Pittsburgh is spelled with an “h” at the end. There was only a few years in its history that it didn’t use the “h” and it wasn’t any time recently.

Well the next time you start a thread, type out a headline hastily and graze the 'H' key you can better believe I'll be there to pedantically assert my intellectual superiority over the fact.

by Anonymousreply 8September 16, 2020 6:17 AM

R8 Fuck you, unlike R3 I at least let you know that for a short period, nineteen year in fact, that your spelling would have been correct! But yes this happening in a major city has more bearing than if it was in one of the many little towns named Pittsburg in the U.S.

by Anonymousreply 9September 16, 2020 6:30 AM

All hail R8 / OP. He typed [italic]hastily[/italic] to bring us this information, which, didn't we read about here on Friday? I guess that poster didn't type hastily, as, look...I see the H. I see the H.

The guy being arrested looks adorable.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10September 16, 2020 8:09 AM

Where is this Pittsburg of which you speak, OP?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11September 16, 2020 8:24 AM

Just to add to the confusion (and shut up that pretentious twat pontificating on the 'h' in word) there IS a city in California that is spelled "Pittsburg".

by Anonymousreply 12September 16, 2020 2:48 PM

R12 There are many places called Pittsburg, if you would have looked at R11 reply you would see that and know why there is grand confusion about OP’s posting. In 1890 the US Board on Geographic Names tried to standardize place names and demanded that “burghs” drop the “h.” Pittsburgh complied for nearly two decades, but then reasserted itself and returned to the “h” spelling. It did not want to be commonplace like those other towns.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13September 16, 2020 3:33 PM

I love that the flute player just keeps playing.

by Anonymousreply 14September 16, 2020 3:42 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!