Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Album Art Help

I'm looking for help making album art for playlists on my iTunes.

I have hundreds of unreleased Stevie Nicks recordings, dozens of Kate Bush demos, plus several Tina Turner and Pat Benatar concerts, all that I would like to make album art for. Also, Early Eighties collections, Seventies collections, Disco collections, etc.

I've been just picking a cool photo for the collections but I'd like to ad artist logos and titles for the "albums." I don't just want to use someone else's artwork from the Internet.

Does anyone know of an easy program to use?

(Oh, and I want to make album art for Gap In-Store Playlists, too!)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 0September 16, 2020 12:41 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!