Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

New Monmouth Florida Poll

They are graded A+

Biden 50% Trump 45%

Watch Fox fraus spin (their wheels?) about the news the news.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9September 27, 2020 7:35 AM

Polls don't mean shit - why pay attention - Fuckface trump and the rethugs are already stealing it by being crooked - no matter what the real votes are.

by Anonymousreply 1September 15, 2020 8:48 PM

Boris has really receded since the post-Labor Day polls showing Trump's out of steam.

by Anonymousreply 2September 15, 2020 9:55 PM

I expect these numbers to change if Florida gets hammered by hurricanes.

by Anonymousreply 3September 15, 2020 9:56 PM

Why?

Both Biden and Trump would bail out Florida the same way.

by Anonymousreply 4September 15, 2020 9:56 PM

Why do so many people still trust the grifter, Donald Trump? It makes me lose faith in the human race.

by Anonymousreply 5September 15, 2020 9:59 PM

That's utterly fantastic, OP, thank you for posting this.

I'm a goddamn nervous wreck this election cycle.

I generally spend my election cycle weekends volunteering, knocking on doors, etc., but all that's cancelled due to the novel corona virus, so I have no outlet for my nervous energy.

by Anonymousreply 6September 15, 2020 10:04 PM

Good polls for Biden - trolls: 'Polls mean shit'. Less good polls - trolls: 'I believe the polls, Trump will win!'

by Anonymousreply 7September 15, 2020 10:18 PM

Maybe some Hillary Clinton thread bumps from 2016 will erase all the bad news for Trump and produce a Trump victory in 2020!

GO, 2016! Everything will go EXACTLY the same because all the factors are EXACTLY the same!

by Anonymousreply 8September 27, 2020 7:26 AM

Thank you for your Anti-Trump threads, OP, they give me hope! Thank you.

[bold] AND FUCK YOU HILLARY'S THREADS BUMP TROLL, JUST FUCKING DIE IN YOUR OWN TOXINS!!!![/bold]

by Anonymousreply 9September 27, 2020 7:35 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!