Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Today on “The View”: Pete and Chasten Buttigieg!

Anybody watch? I’m in a western time zone so today’s show hasn’t aired yet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21September 15, 2020 8:18 PM

We didn't need a whole damn thread for their appearance on The View OP.

by Anonymousreply 1September 15, 2020 6:57 PM

Megan freaked out, her head spun around and she sprayed vomit all over Joy. Just another day on The View.

by Anonymousreply 2September 15, 2020 6:57 PM

I supported Pete, but I find Chasen and this book to be pretty cringy. I find it awkward how they’re modeling themselves as America’s Gay Friends.

by Anonymousreply 3September 15, 2020 6:58 PM

I saw them. I am not really on social media so I cannot determine how active they have been campaigning for Biden and Harris. I would love to see them appearing with Biden or Harris in one of the battleground states. They are a very important counterpoint to the proliferation of nazi gays supporting Dump.

by Anonymousreply 4September 15, 2020 7:01 PM

Yes - Pete laughed nervously as Chasterbate was interviewed. Sunny asked Chasty about her comment that the White House needs some gays in response to Melania’s work on the Rose Garden. Chasty strongly stood by that tweet!

by Anonymousreply 5September 15, 2020 7:03 PM

Chasten needs to fall back. Who is he supposed to be?

Seriously?

by Anonymousreply 6September 15, 2020 7:03 PM

Chasty was sure to say “My Husband...” a number of times

by Anonymousreply 7September 15, 2020 7:04 PM

Pete seems like such a nice guy, and intelligent. Can you imagine what it would be like to have normal and ethical in the WH? I can't even imagine, because I've seen five decades of the opposite, with a tiny break during which Jimmy Carter tried to elevate this doomed democracy.

by Anonymousreply 8September 15, 2020 7:05 PM

The Obamas were great too.

by Anonymousreply 9September 15, 2020 7:07 PM

He's adorable. I just ordered his book.

Fuck all'y'all.

by Anonymousreply 10September 15, 2020 7:08 PM

Obama was a hand-picked front man. He didn't embarrass us, but he squandered all that international goodwill with his despicable drone raid, failed to close Guantanamo, failed to prosecute the torturers.....need I go on? In his LAST YEAR, told his AG to "look into police abuse of minorities."

The more I think about it, fuck Obama. I hope he enjoys his Hawaiian mansion and millions.

by Anonymousreply 11September 15, 2020 7:11 PM

Chastity needs to go away. Nobody cares about her or asked for more.

by Anonymousreply 12September 15, 2020 7:15 PM

After watching, I'm more convinced than ever that Pete is his bottom.

by Anonymousreply 13September 15, 2020 7:20 PM

Marrying the first person you date and fall in love with doesn't usually end well. Just sayin'

by Anonymousreply 14September 15, 2020 7:23 PM

R13 yes! did you see how big she looked next to Pete and how almost aggressive she became on that Melania question? And how Pete nervously laughed throughout? For sure Pete is bottom.

by Anonymousreply 15September 15, 2020 7:24 PM

R11 What Hawaiian mansion?

by Anonymousreply 16September 15, 2020 7:27 PM

President Obama also couldn't get a lot of things done because he had a racist hate filled Republican controlled Senate.

People always forget about that. But he still managed to accomplish a lot.

by Anonymousreply 17September 15, 2020 7:28 PM

[quote] The Obamas were great too.

The omission of the Obamas was glaring and purposeful. Obama is the best president of my lifetime.

FF that motherfucker.

by Anonymousreply 18September 15, 2020 7:31 PM

I love Michelle Obama, she's my favorite first lady ever.

by Anonymousreply 19September 15, 2020 7:35 PM

awww...I like them. Plus they are both both clearly intelligent and eloquent in their delivery of opinions.

I love that Chasten called out Betsy Devos' problematic ass. That lady has no business being education sec. total waste of space.

Anyway...I think it's great to have the Buttigiegs be another "face" of the community. They are a reminder that us gays can be just as boring and common as the average couple you meet on the street. We are just living our lives like everyone else... Even though people don't like to admit it...guys like Pete and Chasten do get us places, as far as public perception and acceptance.

by Anonymousreply 20September 15, 2020 7:38 PM

Hmm do you think Pete knew about Andrew Gillum being bi? How close are they?

by Anonymousreply 21September 15, 2020 8:18 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!