Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Hags Who Out Everyone

There was no one in high school & college worse to me than supposedly liberated fag hags, who wanted to drag every slightly effeminate guy kicking & screaming out of the closet. It was like “Bitch, fuck off! Let me do it on my own time. You’re going to get me bashed.” These creatures have major slut or Frau vibes and it was like they either hated any man they couldn’t control with tits & pussy or were weird sex repressed cat ladies in the making, so they wanted to hook you up for some weird pleasure of controlling your dating life. They constantly were dropping hints about you being gay, in an annoyingly obsessive manner. They had no qualms about letting everyone know you were gay. Now they’re fat Facebook Frauen. Anyone else have experiences with these cunty creatures?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29September 16, 2020 4:52 PM

Carrie Fisher.

by Anonymousreply 1September 15, 2020 5:53 PM

A woman I worked with at P&G outed me, I guess to show how savvy and in-the-know she was, and made my life hell in the process. This was back before P&G offered any protections for its gay employees.

by Anonymousreply 2September 15, 2020 6:21 PM

R2 what a fucking cunt! Did you get revenge?

by Anonymousreply 3September 15, 2020 6:41 PM

R3, No, she immediately started fiercely defending me against the harassment.......which I wouldn't have faced if she hadn't outed me. I would have come out on my own, once I had gotten on my feet, but I was still very new when it happened.

by Anonymousreply 4September 15, 2020 6:47 PM

Thank god I had nothing like that in high school / college / work.

by Anonymousreply 5September 15, 2020 6:48 PM

P&G? Is that like CVS?

by Anonymousreply 6September 15, 2020 6:51 PM

I hope this turns into a St Elmos Fire thread. I just watched it again for the first time in years! Has no idea Mare Winnigham was pregnant during the filming! They really went overboard on the frump considering her extra chub would have been enough to sell the unrequited lust bit.

Rob Lowe was just beautiful in it.

by Anonymousreply 7September 15, 2020 6:53 PM

R6, P&G = Procter and Gamble.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8September 15, 2020 6:53 PM

Gay men are typically polite/"nice" to most people, especially frau-ish women. I know I was They detect this civility as "gayness" and then set out to destroy. This has been done to straight men I know, as well. One guy had to move away because this one woman convinced the entire friend group of his gayness. If I have a son, I'm going to teach him to be an asshole. Or at least cold and brusque.

by Anonymousreply 9September 15, 2020 6:54 PM

R9 true, they hate nice men. I think they usually have some massive Daddy issues and they feel powerless towards strong male figures, so they take it on the first nice gay that comes along.

by Anonymousreply 10September 15, 2020 6:57 PM

Cold and brusque is even more of a red flag to those types.

by Anonymousreply 11September 15, 2020 6:57 PM

R11 - really? Then what's the best strategy?

by Anonymousreply 12September 15, 2020 6:58 PM

R10 / R11 you have to flirt. They’re control freaks who need to know they have the power of the pussy.

by Anonymousreply 13September 15, 2020 6:59 PM

R12 legal or illegal?

by Anonymousreply 14September 15, 2020 7:00 PM

Or maybe don’t be a closeted homophobic coward and there is nothing to “out”. Why should it be a shameful secret unless you’re an anti-gay coward? Would you be furious if someone “outed” your eye color or home town? Are you sad or fearful that someone might not like you? Oh, the horror. I was born in the mid 70s and might not have come out as a teen had I been born a decade or two earlier because it could have been a legal risk or a sure fire job killer (depending on the sector). But unless you’re facing jail or a true blacklist from employment, you are a pathetic anti-gay coward if you’re closeted. It’s the pitiful closet queens that slowed the process of equality for gay people in the US. Homophobia is terrible in straights as well, but in gays it is sickening and traitorous. I will never be complicit in anyone’s closet and will never lie about it on anyone’s behalf unless life is at risk. I despise closet queens: you are obviously pathetic, an impediment to gay rights and a joke to everyone.

by Anonymousreply 15September 15, 2020 7:12 PM

R15 I think there's a huge difference between being in the closet and faking to be straight . I don't mind the former, the latter is an eye sore and definitely says something about their internal homophobia

by Anonymousreply 16September 15, 2020 7:22 PM

[quote] Why should it be a shameful secret unless you’re an anti-gay coward?

It shouldn't, but many of the posters in this thread are telling stories from their PAST when there were fewer legal protections and far less acceptance of "the gays."

by Anonymousreply 17September 15, 2020 7:23 PM

*internalized homophobia

by Anonymousreply 18September 15, 2020 7:24 PM

R15 is psychotic and a fan-clacking bottom.

by Anonymousreply 19September 15, 2020 7:42 PM

[quote] Bitch, fuck off! Let me do it on my own time. You’re going to get me bashed.”

With that kind of vocabulary and snide style, do you honestly think you passed? I don’t think your hag friend needed to do any outing, MARY!

by Anonymousreply 20September 15, 2020 7:49 PM

I think it's general busybodiness as to why these women feel the need to out someone. All the theories about pussy power are just paranoia. These are the same women who spy on the neighbors and call the cops when they see overgrown grass in someone's yard or gossip to everyone when they see someone having an affair. They are pathetic and infuriating.

by Anonymousreply 21September 15, 2020 7:49 PM

R15 you’re an asshole. Everyone comes out on their own terms, to act like a 15yo in rural Idaho or an equivalent redneck shithole should have the courage to come out and be loud & proud, regardless of the consequences is idiotic. Unless you’re like an anti-gay Republican 50yo Senator no young person should be forced out of the closet.

by Anonymousreply 22September 15, 2020 7:51 PM

R21 it’s a control thing.

by Anonymousreply 23September 15, 2020 7:51 PM

R15 is an idiot. My boyfriend went to school with a kid who was outed on local TV by his two day fag hags. His super Christian parents kicked him out and he spent the rest of senior year couch surfing and depressed, eventually getting into drugs. And this was in Washington state.

by Anonymousreply 24September 15, 2020 7:55 PM

R15 it’s one thing for everyone to know and not say anything, but entirely another thing to bring it to everyone’s attention.

by Anonymousreply 25September 15, 2020 7:59 PM

Let's not pretend like gay people get the exact same treatment as their straight co-workers. Straight co-workers aren't apt to jump right into asking eacho other "bedroom" (sex) questions. I remember starting an office job and the mouthy woman in the office tried to needle me with all sorts of questions that she didn't ask the other new people in proximity to us. She didn't ask anyone else where do they go out on weekends... It was very transparent that she was trying to put together a picture of me, yet others were left ungrilled. And no, she wasn't attracted to me.

by Anonymousreply 26September 16, 2020 5:41 AM

I worked in the tech department at a company that was no joke about 95% Frau - who thought I was sorta asexual nerdy for a long time, no one asked about my sex life etc, then one day this butch possibly heavily closeted dyke Frau (a Trumper too, a real Ma Kettle type) got hired in my division and started mulling over the possibility that I was gay in the lunch room (one ally told me later). Once her theory took hold all but 2 of the Fraus turned; I was no longer the lovable nerd, I couldn’t get things done and they wouldn’t comply with my tech requests quickly anymore, everything was liking walking through molasses, it was sort of a “who the fuck is this fag to tell me what to do?” attitude and worse. I ended up having to quit and go to another company. My new company is full-on tech and 90% male, been here 5 years and no problems. If I spot new Fraus hired, which is very rare I just avoid them. Literally evil cunts and would have never spoke an ill word before that experience.

by Anonymousreply 27September 16, 2020 3:18 PM

To sum up this thread: 'women in the workplace are evil'. Got it.

by Anonymousreply 28September 16, 2020 4:50 PM

Hey, johnny

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29September 16, 2020 4:52 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!