Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

CBS News: Antifa is an organized violent group

CBS News has obtained leaked DHS documents from July detailing an organizational hierarchy, methods and techniques of violence, and political goals for Portland ANTIFA.

"A core set of Threat actors are organized and show up night after night, and share common TTPs (Tactics, Techniques and Procedures)..

Threat actors who are motivated by Anarchists or ANTIFA (or a combination of both) ideologies to carry out acts of violence against State, Local and Federal authorities..”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47September 16, 2020 6:45 AM

Rutgers Univeristy white paper (Very relevant to Datalounge:)

How Antifa hijacks and manipulates social networks. Encouraging paranoia about right-wing trolls and heavy-handed moderator bans! Sound familiar?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1September 15, 2020 4:15 PM

Yawn. Your threat title is grossly disingenuous. It should read: Trump DHS, agency with links to violent right-wing extremists, created internal documents demonizing political opponents.

by Anonymousreply 2September 15, 2020 4:17 PM

I TOLD y'all, I been telling y'all. Since before George Floyd died, I y'all while the first riots were still happening.

by Anonymousreply 3September 15, 2020 4:17 PM

The QAnon Incest Survivors and closet Pedos are the real threat to America.

by Anonymousreply 4September 15, 2020 4:18 PM

OP, R1, R3 are all the same troll. Close this thread please.

by Anonymousreply 5September 15, 2020 4:18 PM

R2 Uncle Sam is comin' your way- and you earned it! You're a fucking terrorist. Slop up that cagemeat!

by Anonymousreply 6September 15, 2020 4:19 PM

Whoever they are, ANTIFA or deranged protestors, they’ve alienated all moderates and basically ensured a second term for Trump. Their revolution is keeping the real revolution from happening.

Congratulations.

by Anonymousreply 7September 15, 2020 4:21 PM

You don't say, CBS.

by Anonymousreply 8September 15, 2020 4:22 PM

R5 Bitch you wish.

The truth is COMING OUT, like you never will.

by Anonymousreply 9September 15, 2020 4:23 PM

R7 is another braindead loon. Repeating your delusions for others to hear isn't going to convince them of your batshit ideas, bub.

by Anonymousreply 10September 15, 2020 4:24 PM

[quote]they’ve alienated all moderates and basically ensured a second term for Trump

Now if only you had the data to support. You don't, of course, because it's hilariously untrue.

by Anonymousreply 11September 15, 2020 4:24 PM

Conspicuous by its absence is any actual data about "Antifa."

by Anonymousreply 12September 15, 2020 4:25 PM

More Americans support BLM than did before the George Floyd protests. R7 is full of shit, as per usual.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13September 15, 2020 4:26 PM

You can create anything you want to on paper.

by Anonymousreply 14September 15, 2020 4:26 PM

R10 has been living under a rock and hasn’t spoken to anyone outside of his bubble in years. November will be scary surprise to him.

by Anonymousreply 15September 15, 2020 4:27 PM

If you don't know that BLM has been hijacked into an organized violent group, it's time for you to wake up.

by Anonymousreply 16September 15, 2020 4:28 PM

The problem is you can't trust anything from Trump's admin. These documents could have been manufactured by DHS.

by Anonymousreply 17September 15, 2020 4:33 PM

R17 Then google datalounge.com: antifa and evaluate the plethora of receipts- particularly beginning in June. It's an accurate appraisal of the situation.

by Anonymousreply 18September 15, 2020 4:35 PM

R15, sad pencil dick who ww's his own comments.

by Anonymousreply 19September 15, 2020 4:44 PM

Antifa handbook troll, you're late!

by Anonymousreply 20September 15, 2020 5:02 PM

Sorry R18. I don't see a plethora of receipts, just a twitter page with docs that anyone could have written.

by Anonymousreply 21September 15, 2020 5:02 PM

R21 I'm sorry, I didn't realize you were a paranoid schizophrenic.

Pictures and videos of Antifa being evil cunts are awash on Datalounge.

by Anonymousreply 22September 15, 2020 5:06 PM

I'm fine but you'd better get your shit together R22. In none of the videos posted do I see any particular "antifa". Rioters and protesters don't necessarily equate "antifa" and many of those "evil cunts" are rightwing agitators recruited to stir up more shit.

by Anonymousreply 23September 15, 2020 5:10 PM

It’s right-wing radicals that are doing the damage and violence and destruction.

This is common knowledge.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24September 15, 2020 5:16 PM

Step 1. Say it never happened.

Step 2. If it was filmed, say it was Republicans.

Step 3. When it is pointed out that the DA of Portland (and DAs in most major cities) has been releasing violent "White supremacists" without charges and low/no bail cost, call the messenger a troll. Pay no attention to the many many "bail funds" and "freedom funds" being touted by Democrats and liberal celebrities to bail out these "White Supremacists."

Step 4. Rinse and repeat until the whole goddamn planet is fed up with your bullshit and no longer believes Step 1.

See: burning down black neighborhoods, assassinating police officers, murdering random civilians, looting and robbing minority-owned businesses, targeting small businesses in particular for arson attacks, attacking politicians at their homes, setting arson fires near natural wildfires in the hopes of drawing them toward populated areas, covering for murderers within their own ranks by destroying evidence and refusing to testify (such as in the CHAZ,) putting out hits on critical journalists, attempting to sic mobs on critical journalists.

Let's not mention systematically trolling social networks to achieve ideological dominance.

by Anonymousreply 25September 15, 2020 5:27 PM

[quote]Let's not mention systematically trolling social networks to achieve ideological dominance.

Bwahahaha......oh, my stars. The cognitive dissonance is astounding.

by Anonymousreply 26September 15, 2020 5:34 PM

Yes, looks like the ignore feature needs to get ready again.

by Anonymousreply 27September 15, 2020 5:34 PM

R27

Step 5- ban and block. Appeal to an authority to have the messenger silenced.

by Anonymousreply 28September 15, 2020 5:36 PM

I don't appeal to anyone R28. Just ignore. Bye bitch. When a request for actual evidence is ignored you aren't worth the time.

by Anonymousreply 29September 15, 2020 5:38 PM

Catherine Herridge is a veteran Fox News hack.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30September 15, 2020 5:44 PM

This is going to make the “Antifa does not exist” troll very angry.

by Anonymousreply 31September 15, 2020 6:47 PM

R30 Everybody and their golden retriever is a Republican hack when they've got something true to say about Antifa.

by Anonymousreply 32September 15, 2020 7:01 PM

Michelle Goldberg thinks arresting people for assault, arson, and conspiracy FASCIST. She wants you to be very scared of the jackboot stormtroopers who might put people she knows personally in jail.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33September 15, 2020 8:13 PM

What is DHS saying about white supremacy groups?

Oh, it says they're not violent at all. Theyre just defending themselves...

by Anonymousreply 34September 15, 2020 8:21 PM

[quote] This is going to make the “Antifa does not exist” troll very angry.

Um, no, because the email "leak" came from the Trump administration, which had been trying to paint Antifa as a real organization.

What a coincidence!!

by Anonymousreply 35September 15, 2020 8:22 PM

I miss all the Republican jabber about MS-13. I thought they were supposed to be killing us all.

That was 4 years ago. The GOP has moved to another scare topic

by Anonymousreply 36September 15, 2020 8:24 PM

Maybe MS13 is less of a threat because of police action.

by Anonymousreply 37September 16, 2020 12:44 AM

Russian troll thread right on cue. They’re attempting to divide.

by Anonymousreply 38September 16, 2020 12:47 AM

Sorry, R37, but it just wasn't the national threat that Trump claimed. So no, it's not "less of a threat because of police action." It was a homegrown gang, not an import, and they stopped talking about it after the 2018 election because it just didn't work.

by Anonymousreply 39September 16, 2020 1:06 AM

[quote]This is going to make the “Antifa does not exist” troll very angry.

Not at all. This is the Trump administration, remember? The administration that randomly makes up shit? That politicizes everything? Where the political appointees overrule and edit the reports by actual intelligence officials and by health officials?

This will be just like Barr loudly proclaiming that Antifa was flying in people to instigate violence, remember that?

[quote]“I have talked to every police chief in every city where there has been major violence,” said Barr, “and they all have identified Antifa as the ramrod for the violence. They are flying around the country. We know people who are flying around the country. We know where they’re going.”

It was bullshit, and laughable bullshit at that, and so is this. I mean, seriously:

[quote]"A core set of Threat actors are organized and show up night after night, and share common TTPs?"

You expect us to take this seriously? Another way to say this is, "A number of protesters show up in Portland every night," which ranks right up there with the news that the sun rises in the East.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40September 16, 2020 1:12 AM

But hey, R31, you just point us right to the Antifa organization, okay? After all, I'm sure that they have their own website, their leaders, their national organization, their local chapters, their funding, and so on.

After all, it's just like the Proud Boys, right? So you can point us right to them. We'll be right here, waiting.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41September 16, 2020 1:16 AM

[quote]In none of the videos posted do I see any particular "antifa". Rioters and protesters don't necessarily equate "antifa"

Yup, although they certainly do like pretending. Basically, if there's any violence, any protest, any "riots," it's always "Antifa!!!!!!" It's a hilariously inept tactic and it's been used for decades. Sadly for them, it just isn't working these days.

by Anonymousreply 42September 16, 2020 1:18 AM

Over 40 lbs of bomb-making materials found at a home in Astoria, Queens.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43September 16, 2020 6:33 AM

What type of people live in Astoria? It's a nice area.

by Anonymousreply 44September 16, 2020 6:38 AM

If ANTIFA didn't exist- the Russiapublicans would have had to invent them.

But they actually did.

by Anonymousreply 45September 16, 2020 6:38 AM

The bemused look on these diner's faces.

Trump was holding an event in Philadelphia tonight they neither attended nor were watching.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46September 16, 2020 6:41 AM

Great slogan for the PNW right now. What does spread fire mean?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47September 16, 2020 6:45 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!