Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Joe Rogan offers to host debate between Biden and Trump

Trump jumps at it, of course.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24September 17, 2020 1:11 AM

No. He needs to go away. He is part of what’s wrong with the US.

by Anonymousreply 1September 15, 2020 4:06 PM

Who is the short, fat, angry bald man in the middle?

Could this possibly be the infamous Joe Rogan that some DLers keep lusting after? I'm confused.

by Anonymousreply 2September 15, 2020 4:10 PM

They were just discussing this on The View and of course Meghan was all for it. Sunny said no as did Pete B who was today's guest (along with husband Chasten).

What the hell would Joe Biden have to gain from saying yes to this? Rogan is a Trump douche who couldn't even stop himself from attacking Joe B while making the offer to host this event, which we all know would be nothing but an ambush, not a debate. Biden should tell him to go fuck himself.

by Anonymousreply 3September 15, 2020 4:18 PM

This would be like the Morton Downey show from the 80s ( or Wally George for those of you from LA).

by Anonymousreply 4September 15, 2020 4:20 PM

Biden should say he'll do it if Trump release his tax returns.

by Anonymousreply 5September 15, 2020 4:22 PM

Exactly, R5. Or Biden should say let's do two debates: one hosted by Joe Rogan and another hosted by Keith Olbermann.

by Anonymousreply 6September 15, 2020 4:26 PM

The scary thing is that Rogan would be the most articulate one.

by Anonymousreply 7September 15, 2020 4:37 PM

Expect posts from Rogan bros claiming he's moderate and reasonable... he just happened to support Sanders and when that fell through immediately moved on to support Trump. Rogan is a right winger asshole, Alex Jones light. People claiming he's not seem to be Trumpsters as well.

by Anonymousreply 8September 15, 2020 4:42 PM

R7, Rogan? Articulate? He sounds like a moron and is ugly. The guy is just Limbaugh 2.0.

by Anonymousreply 9September 15, 2020 4:49 PM

[quote]Expect posts from Rogan bros claiming he's moderate and reasonable... he just happened to support Sanders

But what they don't say is that Rogan likely only supported Sanders because he, like most Rethugs, figured Sanders to be easier to defeat in the general. It sure as hell wasn't because he liked him.

by Anonymousreply 10September 15, 2020 5:24 PM

The Presidential race isn’t an episode of The Apprentice. Rogain should fuck off.

by Anonymousreply 11September 15, 2020 5:34 PM

[quote]Rogan? Articulate? He sounds like a moron and is ugly.

Compared to lunatic Trump and senile Biden, YES. And I agree Rogan leans right, but he’s also a troll whose short-man ego takes over when he’s in the presence of other men. This is why he could not resist destroying Milo Yiannopolis and Dave Rubin when they bared their necks on his show. (Both are gay men, which also makes them less “manly“ despite their politics, as anyone who knows the closet bi penis-head IRL is aware.) Rogan would love to mount ANY presidential candidate’s head on his trophy wall. Politics don’t matter to him.

by Anonymousreply 12September 15, 2020 5:53 PM

[quote] Politics don’t matter to him.

And here we go, someone explaining us how Rogan is not a Trumpist. He only "leans right" and "politics don't matter to him". This is a prime example of modern day propaganda. The writer tries to come off as reasonable, even dissing Rogan, but slips in his message: Rogan is not into politics. And he obviously equates Biden with Trump in the lunacy department, like they're both equally bad.

The only thing that matters about Rogan is that he supports Trump. That is his endgame. If he was moderate he would've stayed quiet but he didn't. He's actively worked against liberals first by supporting Sanders, who never could've beaten Trump, and now obviously getting behind Trump.

BTW, Yannopoopoulos is a fucking clown. Rogan would've lost his credibility in an instant had he not attacked him.

by Anonymousreply 13September 15, 2020 8:19 PM

R13 I’m just pointing out that Rogan is an opportunistic slut with a huge ego who’s in it for himself. If his endgame, as you claim, is Trump winning, it’s for money and attention, not because he’s a brilliant political strategist.

YOU sound more like the propagandist by trying to bolster his image as an influential conservative spokesman when in reality, he’s an A-political whore.

by Anonymousreply 14September 15, 2020 9:04 PM

R14, Rogan's podcast is one of the most popular podcasts in the world, so yes, he very much is an influential spokesman for his cause. I'm obviously not claiming he's only doing it for Trump, of course not, but the way he acted with his Sanders support and how he immediately switched to Trump after the Sanders exit tells he's pretty much trolling the liberals at this point. People who are undecided listen to people like him who don't come off as hardcore right wingers, or a total lunatics like Rogan's friend Alex "The Looney" Jones. Rogan's M.O. is to play both sides and come off as sort of moderate but at the same time pushing more and more his right wing views. And then finally openly supporting Trump. That's the endgame I was talking about.

Like I've mentioned here before Spotify will never again get a penny from me after they made that $100M deal with this dolt. He's one of the most dangerous individuals on the planet. I wouldn't be surprised to find out he's been working with Steve Bannon behind the scenes.

by Anonymousreply 15September 16, 2020 12:19 AM

R15 I agree with you that Rogan is a groomer. He’s using the same techniques to coax his fans farther to the right that he’s used on guests to open up about taboo subjects. Not because he’s a Republican loyalist, but because It’s a power trip for him. He’ll veer to the left or right just to throw his guests off balance, applying what he learned in martial arts to interviewing. Forget the hormone injections and mind-altering drugs... manipulating people is his ultimate high.

by Anonymousreply 16September 16, 2020 12:43 AM

R15 is absolutely correct. Rogan is dangerous, his fan boys, scary.

by Anonymousreply 17September 16, 2020 12:43 AM

Joe Rogan has credibility?

No. He really doesn’t.

by Anonymousreply 18September 16, 2020 12:44 AM

I believe it when people say his podcast is enormously popular. But a huge segment of the population doesn't listen to podcasts, and they genuinely have no idea who this clown is.

I only know who he is because of his terrible stand up comedy, and NEWSRADIO back 100 years ago.

by Anonymousreply 19September 16, 2020 12:50 AM

Biden is appealing to a younger audience now, why not?

Tonight in Florida he even jammed to some spicy music:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20September 16, 2020 12:54 AM

Sounds like it'd be fun. I'm all for it. Screw the networks. Let's keep it real.

by Anonymousreply 21September 16, 2020 12:55 AM

Only if Rosie O’Donnell is co-moderator.

by Anonymousreply 22September 16, 2020 1:00 AM

[quote] Who is the short, fat, angry bald man in the middle? Could this possibly be the infamous Joe Rogan that some DLers keep lusting after? I'm confused.

He’s admitted in the past to injecting himself regularly with hGH and testosterone, and seems to have a phobia about aging, akin to body dysmorphia, but the hormones actually made him age quite poorly, IMO. He used to be a hottie:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23September 16, 2020 1:52 AM

He looks like shit, sounds like shit and probably tastes like shit.

by Anonymousreply 24September 17, 2020 1:11 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!