Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

“It’ll get cooler”

Trump’s answer to climate change and the devastating west coast fires.

by Anonymousreply 16September 27, 2020 2:58 PM

Let me guess:

And then he also said, "The virus will go away."

by Anonymousreply 1September 15, 2020 2:03 PM

Trump and his stupid "I know everything" grin. Malignant narcissism

by Anonymousreply 2September 15, 2020 3:01 PM

"You will lose your job."

by Anonymousreply 3September 15, 2020 3:04 PM

I saw Gavin Newsome talking to Trump about the fires in a round table discussion. Trump with his size and strength advantage would easily crush Newsome if the discussion evolved into something more.

by Anonymousreply 4September 15, 2020 3:09 PM

[quote] I saw Gavin Newsome talking to Trump about the fires in a round table discussion. Trump with his size and strength advantage would easily crush Newsome if the discussion evolved into something more.

With the way Trump keeps stumbling as he walks, Newsom will just have to give him a little push and Trump would fall on his face

by Anonymousreply 5September 15, 2020 3:14 PM

I truly hope he burns in a horrible, slow, agonizing grease fire.

by Anonymousreply 6September 15, 2020 3:21 PM

"Trump with his size and strength advantage would easily crush Newsome if the discussion evolved into something more."

This is the funniest shit I've read on DL in ages. Trump has the grace of Fat Bastard in the Austin Powers movies, and the stamina of a flea. Newsome could karate kick Trump in the balls and he'd become the whiny, petulant bitch he really is.

by Anonymousreply 7September 15, 2020 3:40 PM

I really hope R4 is funning. Hard to tell these days.

by Anonymousreply 8September 15, 2020 3:57 PM

From a liar expect nothing but lies.

by Anonymousreply 9September 15, 2020 4:11 PM

[quote] Let me guess: And then he also said, "The virus will go away."

No, not this time, but something equally outrageous and memorable: "I don't think science knows, actually."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10September 15, 2020 5:56 PM

I am an atheist, but I still like to think he be going somewhere very, very hot for eternity.

by Anonymousreply 11September 15, 2020 6:04 PM

He acts like he knows everything when he actually has faked his way through life

by Anonymousreply 12September 15, 2020 7:15 PM

He also said that "explosive trees" are a large part of the problem.

“With regard to the forest, when trees fall down, after a short period of time, about 18 months, they become very dry and like a match stick,” Trump said. “There is no more water pouring through them. They just explode. They can explode.”

by Anonymousreply 13September 15, 2020 7:17 PM

Does he make this crap up or does he just pick and choose what he spouts from his education sessions?

by Anonymousreply 14September 15, 2020 7:20 PM

Functional retard.

by Anonymousreply 15September 15, 2020 8:28 PM

If Trump gets a bear hug on our handsome strong hero, Gavin, it's all over. Trump's big muscular arms will drain Gavin's strength when Trump gets him in a bear hug. If Gavin tries to punch Trump in his rock hard abs or granite-like chest, they will bounce off with no effect. Galliant Gavin will be Trump's play toy.

by Anonymousreply 16September 27, 2020 2:58 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!