Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Michigan Hunter, 14, Killed When Run Over By Corn harvester.

Sad.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111September 17, 2020 4:10 AM

So old.

by Anonymousreply 1September 15, 2020 12:32 AM

And it just couldn't be Kyle Rittenhouse, could it!

by Anonymousreply 2September 15, 2020 12:32 AM

How did he not hear it and simply get out of the way?

by Anonymousreply 3September 15, 2020 12:32 AM

Prius comes in a corn harvester?

by Anonymousreply 4September 15, 2020 12:33 AM

Womp womp

by Anonymousreply 5September 15, 2020 12:34 AM

Children of the Corn

by Anonymousreply 6September 15, 2020 12:35 AM

Is that a name, Michigan Hunter? Sounds like something a deplorable would name their kid.

by Anonymousreply 7September 15, 2020 12:36 AM

Good grief! Such karma!!! Killers got killed!!!

[quote]The teen's death was one of two children killed over the weekend. In St. Clair County, an 11-year-old was killed when he was shot by his stepfather while hunting deer Sunday night.

[quote]This past weekend was Michigan's Liberty Hunt, open specifically for minors and hunters with disabilities.

by Anonymousreply 8September 15, 2020 12:37 AM

Nature is Healing!

by Anonymousreply 9September 15, 2020 12:38 AM

That is very sad. Usually I am against deer hunting but there are so many deer up there the Thumb that it would be a problem if they werent culled. Driving up there at night is scary bc deer always jump out into the road

by Anonymousreply 10September 15, 2020 12:39 AM

I adore hunting accidents. I think this qualifies as one. As long as the hunter is maimed or killed, all is good.

by Anonymousreply 11September 15, 2020 12:40 AM

[quote]How did he not hear it and simply get out of the way?

Must have been listening to Korn on his iPod a little too loudly.

by Anonymousreply 12September 15, 2020 12:40 AM

What all hunters deserve.

by Anonymousreply 13September 15, 2020 12:41 AM

R10, I suppose you could make the same argument about hunters jumping in front of corn harvesters.

by Anonymousreply 14September 15, 2020 12:41 AM

The corn was so red that day . . .

by Anonymousreply 15September 15, 2020 12:43 AM

This whole thing is very sad. It’s hard to live with death, but when you caused it yourself, it’s something that will haunt the killers for their entire lives.

by Anonymousreply 16September 15, 2020 12:46 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17September 15, 2020 12:46 AM

What was on his iPod? Korn. Literally.

by Anonymousreply 18September 15, 2020 12:47 AM

Lol, good.

by Anonymousreply 19September 15, 2020 12:47 AM

Starring in Children of the Corn, Part 8

by Anonymousreply 20September 15, 2020 12:50 AM

You see what happens when someone tries to get between me and my CORN!!!!

by Anonymousreply 21September 15, 2020 1:27 AM

Combines are huge

by Anonymousreply 22September 15, 2020 1:29 AM

He died the way he lived - stupidly

by Anonymousreply 23September 15, 2020 1:30 AM

Death by puree.

by Anonymousreply 24September 15, 2020 1:32 AM

Obituary

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25September 15, 2020 1:37 AM

I think hunting is fine as long as you walk into the animal’s habitat completely unarmed. If you can find a way to take down a buck deer in hand-to-antler combat, then bully for you. Careful not to get gored in the process, or you’ll both bleed out together and become coyote/vulture/ant food.

by Anonymousreply 26September 15, 2020 1:50 AM

If deer were not hunted they would be everywhere! Hunters are needed to decrease their numbers.

by Anonymousreply 27September 15, 2020 1:56 AM

I hope all of you speaking out against hunting are vegetarians. Hunting is abhorrent, but factory farming is 100x worse.

by Anonymousreply 28September 15, 2020 1:56 AM

R26, how do you think that piece of steak ends up on your plate? Some farmer battled it to the end in hand combat?

by Anonymousreply 29September 15, 2020 1:58 AM

Thoughts and prayers!

by Anonymousreply 30September 15, 2020 1:59 AM

Ruined a whole load of corn AND we had to clean the damn machine.

by Anonymousreply 31September 15, 2020 2:07 AM

"If deer were not hunted they would be everywhere!"

They ARE everywhere - hunting hasn't changed that. I'd rather have deer than hunters, most of whom are rednecks who vote GOP and hate gays. What 14 year old needs to be hunting, and why the hell was he supposedly sleeping while hunting (according to that article)

by Anonymousreply 32September 15, 2020 2:12 AM

R27 There's 7.8 BILLION people on planet earth.

If we don't start hunting humans they will be EVERYWHERE

by Anonymousreply 33September 15, 2020 4:16 AM

Are you a vegetarian, R33?

by Anonymousreply 34September 15, 2020 4:35 AM

Hunting and factory farming are not equivalent. Hunting encourages humans to delight in the destruction of living things and is inherently anti-social. Working in a meat plant does not engender the same morbid libidinal impulse due to how mechanized it is.

by Anonymousreply 35September 15, 2020 4:43 AM

Why was this 14 year old out unattended overnight? Where were his parents?

by Anonymousreply 36September 15, 2020 4:45 AM

Corn? When did corn eat him?

by Anonymousreply 37September 15, 2020 4:46 AM

Columbian covid corn combines are KNOWN to kill and DISMEMBER children and sometimes sell them into sex slavery and sign flipping rings.

by Anonymousreply 38September 15, 2020 4:54 AM

R35, there are plenty of people who subsistence hunt, including many Indigenous people. Are you saying they're all anti social and that they delight in killing animals?

I hate hunting, but at least I'm a vegetarian and not a huge hypocrite in this argument. What farm animals face is far, far worse than what a deer in the wild does, even if it is eventually killed by a hunter.

by Anonymousreply 39September 15, 2020 4:56 AM

R39, no, my comment does not include anyone who hunts because they have no other option. They are not doing it for entertainment.

by Anonymousreply 40September 15, 2020 4:59 AM

I lived in one of the most Upper parts of Northern Wisconsin for a while when I was a travelling nurse. The stories I could tell you about Drunk hunters or snowmobilers would keep us entertained for the next 24 hrs. But one particularly tragic accident has always haunted me. It was early Deer season ( I think) and some Dumbass decides that this is the perfect time to introduce his 4-yr old son to hunting. I kid you not. The kid was dressed from head to toe in camo gear, and dad had already taught him some of the rudiments of shooting. * Shudder* Well, after getting up at 4:30 a.m. and driving to his favorite hunting bluff, the kid had actually fell asleep in the dad's truck. So dad makes the Stupendous decision to leave junior in the truck alone sleeping, so he can go sneak off and go hunting further in the woods with his buddies. Then the inevitable happened: the 4-yr Old woke up and got scared because he was all alone. He wandered off in search of his father, completely unaware that one should wear some sort of illuminated hunting gear- i.e. a band or vest of Neon to identify yourself to other hunters. That's when tragedy struck: while searching for his dad, other hunters saw un-identified movement and all start shooting at once- at the poor kid. Of course everyone in this ass-backwards town mourned for the father and said, " Well, it could have happened to anyone." Uh huh. I hope dad is burning in hell as we speak.

by Anonymousreply 41September 15, 2020 5:02 AM

R41, the thing that gets me is that no one felt the father was blameworthy, what the fuck!

by Anonymousreply 42September 15, 2020 5:05 AM

I dont think hunting is necessarily anti-social. Our ancestors had no choice but to hunt. As long as the hunted deer are being used for their meat and not just a trophy I think it is fine.

by Anonymousreply 43September 15, 2020 5:08 AM

What was on his iPod?

Korn - Greatest Hits

by Anonymousreply 44September 15, 2020 5:18 AM

Metallica - "Harvester of Sorrow"

by Anonymousreply 45September 15, 2020 5:19 AM

I don't like hunting, but I still can't be happy about this 14-year old kid dying a miserable death.

by Anonymousreply 46September 15, 2020 5:22 AM

So many of the people in the comments criticizing hunters are eaters of factory farmed meat, in which the animals are tortured their whole lives so you can have your fucking chicken parm.

Yet this kid goes out to participate in the cull — necessary for healthy deer herds as well as putting meat on the table for people of modest means — and it’s BWA HA HA MEAN HUNTER GOT DEAD.

by Anonymousreply 47September 15, 2020 5:26 AM

R47, if you're in favor of culling, then you surely are in favor of hunters getting culled too from time to time--necessary for healthy human herds, etc.

by Anonymousreply 48September 15, 2020 5:29 AM

Awe shucks... poor kid.

Get it? Shucks? As in shucking corn.

🌽

by Anonymousreply 49September 15, 2020 5:32 AM

You’re living proof that you’re right, r48. Let’s do it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50September 15, 2020 5:35 AM

Dammit! People in the country have so many options.

by Anonymousreply 51September 15, 2020 5:36 AM

R50, just put the muzzle under one of your chins and pull the trigger. You'd increase the average attractiveness of the human race by a statistically significant amount.

by Anonymousreply 52September 15, 2020 5:37 AM

Hey you started it, r52. No backing out now. I’ll give you five minutes. It won’t be enough time.

by Anonymousreply 53September 15, 2020 5:42 AM

R53, you are the type of grotesque fucker who gets shot in one of your 70 inch love handles and then thanks God the bullet just passed through fat

by Anonymousreply 54September 15, 2020 5:46 AM

You guys are just a weave away from a Walmart video.

Now, just imagine how terrible it will be for supporting friends, family, and neighbors. You can’t be too careful. You can send over Mexican hot dish - but include flour tortillas, or corn on the cob - yeah, don’t send that. Also, don’t play cornhole until next season. Respect.

by Anonymousreply 55September 15, 2020 5:51 AM

Poor kid. What a corny way to go!

by Anonymousreply 56September 15, 2020 6:12 AM

iPod:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57September 15, 2020 6:30 AM

From the online guestbook:

[quote] Our hearts go out to you. May God surround you with strength and comfort in the days ahead.

Like He did for their little boy that day (??)

by Anonymousreply 58September 15, 2020 6:43 AM

So many of us in this thread are going to hell for it.

Hope you ingrates appreciate it.

by Anonymousreply 59September 15, 2020 6:45 AM

More:

[quote] I know that Jeffery will always be proud & thankful for the many talents you had taken time to share with him.

ALL of them? Like hunting?

Really?

by Anonymousreply 60September 15, 2020 6:45 AM

[quote]My thoughts and prayers are with your family. I had Jeffery in daycare he was a sweet kind hearted little boy.

With a gun.

by Anonymousreply 61September 15, 2020 6:47 AM

“And I tried dating this guy and we were at a barbecue and he busted out crying because there was corn and I thought that was kind of hardcore keto of him, but no. His brother was eaten by a Columbian Covid Corn Combine MSTK13000! I know. Yeah, he was cut with the weird nut thing. Yeah.”

by Anonymousreply 62September 15, 2020 6:49 AM

Sad event all around. It's not like the kid had much choice in being there, these shitty hunting families force their kids into this dreadful "hobby". It's like a religion. Maybe he didn't want to be there. Maybe he didn't like killing animals. It's fine to debate hunting, and I have no sympathy for adults who get killed while hunting, but it's disgusting to make jokes about this particular kid.

by Anonymousreply 63September 15, 2020 6:50 AM

Okay. You’re right. But for the True Crime aficionados, I just have to close with this... sorry!

[quote] Our most sincere and heart filled sympathies go out to all. Jeffrey had a smile that lit up the room...

by Anonymousreply 64September 15, 2020 6:54 AM

For those of you going on and on about culling being necessary, the only reason there are so many deer is that humans already killed off all the predators and completely fucked up the natural balance. By your logic, humans are the ones that need to be culled.

by Anonymousreply 65September 15, 2020 6:55 AM

What's this whole world comin' to?

Things just ain't the same...

Any time...

the hunter...

gets captured...

by...

the game...

Oh yeah...Oh yeaaaah.

by Anonymousreply 66September 15, 2020 6:58 AM

I’m not against hunting for food. But I don’t think those under 18 should be handed guns and encouraged to kill things. 21 would actually be better.

If families wanted to include the young in a safer way, maybe they could help with dressing a deer - though dismembering dead animals after draining them of blood might turn them into psychopaths, or at least cause nightmares. So - -

by Anonymousreply 67September 15, 2020 7:05 AM

Are we sure the Jeepers Creepers guy didn't just fly off with him?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68September 15, 2020 7:11 AM

Why are y'all so anti hunting? Is it because of the connotations of redneckes, GOP and homophobia? I think in my country, hunting does not have such a bad image. Last year, someone hunted a bambi for us, half of it is still in the freezer and we will feast on our bambi this week.

Eating hunted food and killing animals that are needed to be killed to regulate wildlife accordingly is far better and healthier for animal and human than eating meat from dodgy slaughterhouses and supermarkets.

It always amazes me how out of touch some people are when it comes to their food. Organic meat isn't much better anyway. I'd even argue that hunted animals have had a better life than organic pigs. I am even sure of it!

by Anonymousreply 69September 15, 2020 7:29 AM

R69, explain the science behind animals that need to be killed to regulate wildlife without pointing out that the only reason they need to be regulated is that humans killed off the natural predators that kept that balance for millions of years before humans exploded in population like the virus they are all over the planet.

by Anonymousreply 70September 15, 2020 7:34 AM

R70 Well in my state, there are certain times where deer is allowed to be shot. And it is better than eating animals raised in cages.

by Anonymousreply 71September 15, 2020 7:47 AM

can hunters shoot deadly bears and eat that? Or do we need them to keep the deer from overtaking the world?

by Anonymousreply 72September 15, 2020 7:53 AM

He was hunting in a corn field, which sounds like he was hunting on private property without permission. Where I live, that’s a huge deal, i.e., the property owner does not like it (to say the least) and it’s also against the law. It’s also a set-up to get shot.

I was watching a YouTube video of this off-grid hetero couple in Alaska. The woman shot a moose a couple times in the neck and head areas (ultimately killing the moose). A commenter pointed out that you’re supposed to shoot moose in the lungs so that it dies quicker. I noticed on the video that the couple waited to approach the moose because they knew it was alive and maybe knew it might charge at them. I lost some respect for the couple because I think they knew they should have waited for a better shot. Also, they removed the comment about shooting the lungs.

I rarely eat meat, I think hunting is OK if you can kill the animal quickly. The worst would be to maim an animal, then the animal runs away but dies a slow death.

by Anonymousreply 73September 15, 2020 8:18 AM

After shooting the moose and after it fell, they didn’t approach it right away.

by Anonymousreply 74September 15, 2020 8:24 AM

#Classy

by Anonymousreply 75September 15, 2020 8:31 AM

Anyone here who thinks hunting is somehow worse than factory farming needs to ride with a truckload of pigs or cattle on their way to the abattoir.

by Anonymousreply 76September 15, 2020 10:21 AM

The huge majority of hunters eat as much factory-farmed meat as the rest of us. Then they go out and wing a deer that dies painfully and slowly.

by Anonymousreply 77September 15, 2020 11:25 AM

[quote] So old.

[quote] —B. Singer

Hi everyone. I keep trying to make the So old and B. Singer signature thing happen. I know it's not funny but I'll post it endless times and assume you'll like it at some point when you've never liked it at all.

by Anonymousreply 78September 15, 2020 11:58 AM

[quote] can hunters shoot deadly bears and eat that? Or do we need them to keep the deer from overtaking the world?

Hunting takes place in seasons; the season specifies a combination of what game are allowed to hunt (e.g., turkey, deer, bear, coyote, etc) and what device you're allowed to use (e.g., rifle, muzzle-loader, archery). Here in PA, there is a (black) bear season. Bear is (I'm told) extremely greasy and rarely eaten. Black bear generally forage, scavenge, or eat very small game, they affect the deer population in any meaningful way. A bear might stumble upon a fawn and eat it, but that's about it. These aren't grizzlies.

I grew up in the city and took a job in rural PA 15 years ago. I grew up without guns and the gun and hunting culture here was a big culture shock. I've gotten used to it, though I still don't hunt and doubt I ever will. Humans did wipe out the natural predators (i.e., wolves) because they were dangerous to us and our livestock. That threw the ecosystem out of whack and deer overpopulation continues to be a problem with hunting being the main solution. It's not nice for the deer, but neither is getting torn apart by a pack of wolves. No pleasant way to leave this mortal coil. With too many deer, the forest gets overgrazed and damaged, tick populations increase, car accidents increase, etc.

Hunting is on a decline with less kids interested, mostly I'm told because they're not interested in being outside. While I'm not a huge advocate for hunting, the hunters I've met are politically conservative but also have conservationist and environmentalist leanings and the forests need advocates, especially on the other side of the aisle.

by Anonymousreply 79September 15, 2020 12:31 PM

[quote]What 14 year old needs to be hunting, and why the hell was he supposedly sleeping while hunting (according to that article)

Judging from the chubby face, you probably had a BIG snack and was riding that high blood sugar wave into a nap

[quote]at least I'm a vegetarian and not a huge hypocrite in this argument.

Only because you can't actually hear vegetables scream when they're getting plucked from their safe spaces, roots torn apart, their fruit shucked by a machine with no gentleness.

by Anonymousreply 80September 15, 2020 12:43 PM

Sounds like a great way to murder a kid and get an insurance payout.

by Anonymousreply 81September 15, 2020 1:03 PM

I totally agree with the point that we cull because we’ve destroyed the ecosystem. But I’m not sure it’s possible to fix that? I do know that the deer literally starve to death over the winter if there are too many, long suffering deaths. So when I think about that, I’m ok with hunting — for other people. I have no interest in it, though I adore fishing.

by Anonymousreply 82September 15, 2020 1:30 PM

I'm sure the Trump cockroaches were telling themselves they were "regulating" when they killed several animals. I esp., love the douchebags who shoot something and say they did it as part of some program to feed a village. Yes, I'm sure that was the main reason for your trip to Africa's gaming preserve...to feed people

by Anonymousreply 83September 15, 2020 2:48 PM

We call it a maize harvester.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84September 15, 2020 3:09 PM

R77, farm animals face an entire life of suffering, but keep going on about the cruelty of hunting while you ignore the cruelty behind the meat on your plate.

by Anonymousreply 85September 15, 2020 3:46 PM

I have no issue with people who hunt their food, but allowing prolonged suffering is unacceptable. Like that story about a hunter who went bow-hunting. He wounded an elk, went to sleep and would track it in the morning. He allowed the animal to suffer for hours all night as he went to bed. And then he got gored by it the next day.

by Anonymousreply 86September 15, 2020 3:49 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87September 15, 2020 3:50 PM

Do you have an issue with animals suffering and being tortured from the day that they're born, R86?

by Anonymousreply 88September 15, 2020 3:53 PM

Yes, R87. Which is why I rarely eat meat and when I do, it's grass-fed/finished and I'm familiar with the farm. Same with my chicken.

by Anonymousreply 89September 15, 2020 3:58 PM

Orange? I don't remember eating orange.

by Anonymousreply 90September 15, 2020 4:05 PM

The aggressive vegetarians here don't seem to realize they're coming across as saying it's ok to slaughter wildlife because farm animals suffer more.

by Anonymousreply 91September 15, 2020 4:29 PM

Wrong, R91, I fully realize that's how it comes across, because, as much as I hate it, it's true.

People are going to eat meat no matter what and sustenance hunting is the lesser of two evils. It's better for the environment (factory/industrial farms are huge carbon emitters, 1000s of acres of land are wasted and poisoned by growing animal feed, which in turn uses enormous amounts of water), and better for the animals. With all the hormones and chemicals people ingest when eating factory farmed animals, eating wild game is healthier for people too.

I am against hunting in general unless it's Indigenous people or people in poverty who rely on hunting for food.

by Anonymousreply 92September 15, 2020 4:39 PM

"Our ancestors had no choice but to hunt."

Our ancestors didn't have grocery stores

"People are going to eat meat no matter what and sustenance hunting is the lesser of two evils."

None of these people are sustenance hunters. You think they don't go out to restaurants and eat burgers like most Americans?

by Anonymousreply 93September 15, 2020 4:57 PM

Way to ignore the rest of my post, R93.

People do engage in sustenance hunting, whether you choose to believe it or not. I personally know people whose main source of meat is game. Wild game is shared on reserves and reservations with the poor, the elderly, and the infirm in the community. Some of it is donated to food banks in other communities as well.

You don't like the idea of people using guns to kill an animal, neither do I, but dont pretend that store bought meat, or consuming store bought meat is superior.

by Anonymousreply 94September 15, 2020 5:20 PM

"People do engage in sustenance hunting, whether you choose to believe it or not."

I never met a single person who did and I grew up in rural PA with a lot of hunters.

by Anonymousreply 95September 15, 2020 5:24 PM

Well good for you, R95. You must know everyone who's ever hunted.

by Anonymousreply 96September 15, 2020 5:27 PM

If you need to tell yourself that people in the US are hunting solely to survive, then do that. I don't delude myself. I know plenty of hunters and they do it because they like to kill animals.

by Anonymousreply 97September 15, 2020 5:30 PM

If you're not a vegetarian or vegan, R97, then you like to eat animals that have been killed and are a part of immense animal cruelty.

by Anonymousreply 98September 15, 2020 5:35 PM

Heaven!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99September 15, 2020 5:39 PM

"If you're not a vegetarian or vegan, R97, then you like to eat animals that have been killed and are a part of immense animal cruelty."

I'm a vegetarian

Hunters eat animals that have been killed and are part of immense animal cruelty

by Anonymousreply 100September 15, 2020 5:51 PM

So this happened on private land and it had to be obvious that a tended plot of farm land is private property. Is trespassing to hunt common?

For some reason I see a lawsuit on the horizon even though the kid had to have been dropped off by a parent or guardian. I wonder what kind of parents think it's OK to leave a teen with a gun alone, unsupervised on a dark country road. Then again it might be common behavior up there.

by Anonymousreply 101September 15, 2020 5:55 PM

Hunting mishaps -- they happen!

by Anonymousreply 102September 15, 2020 6:07 PM

[quote] For those of you going on and on about culling being necessary, the only reason there are so many deer is that humans already killed off all the predators and completely fucked up the natural balance.

Yes and that’s why there are so many organizations to help protect animals from human-caused environmental damage and animal cruelty as well.

But you’re saying that instead of culling we can just destroy humans. Again, can we start with you? No, I didn’t think so. How about we choose the non-suicidal response, like we do with environmental damage and animal cruelty?

With the cull some deer are killed. Typically they die very quickly and typically their meat goes to feed a working class family. This is typically less traumatic than, say, being preyed on by a pack of wolves — it’s not uncommon for wolves to start eating a deer when it’s still alive.

But apparently we can’t have that because of absurd sentimentality — often from people who underwrite the mass slow torture and death of animals every bit as cute as deer.

Oh but the mean bad hunters! Typically reflected narcissism of first world living — like social media socialists complaining about capitalism on their thousand dollar cellphones their investment banker parents bought for them.

by Anonymousreply 103September 15, 2020 6:07 PM

This is something out of a Christopher During play.

by Anonymousreply 104September 15, 2020 6:20 PM

Your position remains completely illogical, R92.

by Anonymousreply 105September 15, 2020 6:26 PM

And he was so handsome, too.

by Anonymousreply 106September 15, 2020 7:35 PM

Kill or be killed.

by Anonymousreply 107September 15, 2020 7:43 PM

I knew carbs would kill you.

by Anonymousreply 108September 15, 2020 7:45 PM

So, I’m assuming Autumn corn mazes are an extra big dare in that part of the country.

by Anonymousreply 109September 16, 2020 5:56 AM

Can anyone speak to why the kid was trespassing on private farm property known too be harvested by combines this time of year? Something's not right. Parents or guardian drop him off early morning, so he trespasses into actively harvested farmland, dozes off and accidentally gets killed by the deadliest farm equipment known on planet earth? Surely, someone knew trespassing on private property around combines at dawn is the stupidest thing ever....

by Anonymousreply 110September 16, 2020 6:08 AM

Unless, it was another Walton heiress on a joyride, R110....

by Anonymousreply 111September 17, 2020 4:10 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!