Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Aussie webseries Ding Dong, I’m Gay

Just caught this on youtube, though it may have been a series in Australia, but was posted online this summer. Toby, the gay country bumpkin cousin, is very hot and reminiscent of Jacob Elordi. It says yay it was season one, does anyone know about another season coming out?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11September 21, 2020 8:53 PM

Braydal was married to once YouTuber Tim Bryan. Are they still together.

by Anonymousreply 1September 14, 2020 4:30 PM

Hot guys and really well acted. YouTube removed one of their episodes. It must have been too raunchy.

Looks like just the one series. I'm surprised the ABC haven't picked it up and aired it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2September 16, 2020 1:36 PM

I guess BrayDEN was boyfriends with Tim Bryan a couple of years ago.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3September 17, 2020 7:46 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4September 17, 2020 7:48 PM

R4 Yet another gay guy who fucks women..

by Anonymousreply 5September 17, 2020 7:55 PM

r1 They broke up, Brayden has a new boyfriend.

by Anonymousreply 6September 17, 2020 8:19 PM

If Season One only debuted on July 21, they're probably not going to have a Season Two ready yet.

by Anonymousreply 7September 17, 2020 8:38 PM

The show is very funny.

You almost never get a gay web series or indie comedy that casts hot guys and is actually funny or clever.

by Anonymousreply 8September 17, 2020 8:39 PM

I love this show.

by Anonymousreply 9September 21, 2020 8:45 PM

R5 They never dated. He's gay as fuck.

by Anonymousreply 10September 21, 2020 8:52 PM

I will say the new Toby is an upgrade to the original from the pilot series

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11September 21, 2020 8:53 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!