Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Trans spamming #RipJKRowling on Twitter

Misogynistic men really hate it when a woman speaks.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30September 16, 2020 3:34 PM

What is it wirh far left woman hating SJWs tweeting RIP about a woman they hate?

They did it fhe exact same thing to Ellen Degeneres a few weeks before Buzzfeed started their orchestrated take down against her.

by Anonymousreply 1September 14, 2020 3:57 PM

It's women, too. For men they do "NameIsCancelledParty". But women they like to pretend they're dead. I wonder why.

by Anonymousreply 2September 14, 2020 3:58 PM

Women love being nasty and putting down other women. It replenishes their electrolytes.

by Anonymousreply 3September 14, 2020 4:01 PM

Who the fuck is making all of these JK Rowling threads? Enough OP Hitler.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4September 14, 2020 4:09 PM

I made one, r4, but nice of you to link YOUR thread, too.

by Anonymousreply 5September 14, 2020 4:22 PM

I'm a heterosexual male transvestite. I like to shame lesbian women into having sex with me by calling them "transphobic" if they don't like having sex with people with penises.

Here's a little secret: I do this because I don't like having sex with people with penises either. Tee-hee.

by Anonymousreply 6September 14, 2020 4:38 PM

They should stop this.

I got my hopes up for nothing.

by Anonymousreply 7September 14, 2020 4:39 PM

Trans.

It’s what’s for dinner.

by Anonymousreply 8September 14, 2020 4:45 PM

What is the obsession with JK Rowling on this site??

by Anonymousreply 9September 14, 2020 4:50 PM

You know, I thought that trans people were being a bit overly sensitive before, with the JK Rowling stuff and with anyone who wanted to debate or dispute them.

But Rowling made a book where a trans person is a fucking serial killer, written under the nom de plume that is the same name of an anti gay conversion therapy doc.

Whatever you might think of trans people? Rowling is a shit stirring cunt and they're right to be alarmed about *her.*

by Anonymousreply 10September 14, 2020 4:54 PM

She's just being a little Dickens.

by Anonymousreply 11September 14, 2020 4:56 PM

r11 she made a book where one of the subplots is around solving the murders committed by an actual historical transvestite in the 1970s. Your "I was a fan before, but not now!@@#" comment is disingenuous and ill-informed.

by Anonymousreply 12September 14, 2020 4:57 PM

She's a woman sticking up for women. That's why they hate her.

by Anonymousreply 13September 14, 2020 4:59 PM

Let's see the actual response JK Rowling got after posting her original thoughts on the matter. These people are not sane and are not anyone you want to be defending.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14September 14, 2020 4:59 PM

Don’t you mean a Womyn, OP?

by Anonymousreply 15September 14, 2020 7:55 PM

Homophobia

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16September 14, 2020 8:42 PM

Truth

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17September 14, 2020 11:56 PM

Her children's books were great. What is she, 60? She's too old to understand the world as it is now and people, including trans, as they are now or she's too set in her ways to bother trying. She's lagging behind 30 years or more and the sooner she realizes it the better for everyone.

by Anonymousreply 18September 15, 2020 12:27 AM

No, she really isn't, r18. She's thought through and researched her positions and has even explained them, which is more than I can say for 99% of Twitter, as well as you.

It's cute how you think casual ageism is somehow an argument for anything other than showcasing your own prejudices in a very gross manner.

by Anonymousreply 19September 16, 2020 1:06 AM

[quote] It's cute how you think casual ageism is somehow an argument for anything other than showcasing your own prejudices in a very gross manner.

You fat, old fish are really bitter today.

Is it coza pensions?

by Anonymousreply 20September 16, 2020 6:19 AM

Funny how the transtapo can't see that they are causing "peak-trans" just by being themselves.

by Anonymousreply 21September 16, 2020 6:47 AM

JK ‘peak-fishs’ me.

by Anonymousreply 22September 16, 2020 7:02 AM

Fuck off OP.

by Anonymousreply 23September 16, 2020 8:02 AM

But if the roles were reversed, the trans scrowd would be screaming about how cisscum is causing literal violence against them with such a hashtag.

by Anonymousreply 24September 16, 2020 1:36 PM

*crowd

by Anonymousreply 25September 16, 2020 1:36 PM

Trans activists have shown exactly what kind of movement it is and what they really believe by harrassing her. It's ashame R10 and a few others on DL are falling for their propaganda.

By lying and claiming her book is about a "trans serial killer", it's pretty clear men wearing women's clothing automatically means being trans to them. Btw, a book that isn't even available yet, so wishing death on her is pretty psycho.

This is on par with claming the movie "Psycho", "Silence of the lambs", and so on, harm trans people 🙄 What's next? Ed Gein as their mascot?

Love how their activism includes wearing bloody shirts, carrying baseball bats, bomb threats against the press (while locking people in a building), handing out death and rape threats, etcetera, but JK is a "shit stirring cunt" as R10 puts it.

The "activists" are no different than the crazy, fundamentalist Baptists protesting funerals. Just because they say they are trans doesn't give them a fucking pass, so enough excuses.

by Anonymousreply 26September 16, 2020 2:27 PM

[quote] Love how their activism includes wearing bloody shirts, carrying baseball bats, bomb threats against the press (while locking people in a building), handing out death and rape threats, etcetera

We should do that.

by Anonymousreply 27September 16, 2020 2:52 PM

Honestly, the truth is that whether or not trans people want to admit it, most of the world agrees with Rowling, even if they do it silently. Making all of your opposition shut their mouths doesn't change their opinions, it just makes them have to be quiet about them.

And how do people express their opinions quietly when they've been silenced in all other forms of expression?

They go to the polls.

by Anonymousreply 28September 16, 2020 3:05 PM

[quote] Get ready for another Trump term, kids, it's a-comin'.

And when it doesn’t?

by Anonymousreply 29September 16, 2020 3:32 PM

The people who spam Datalounge, Twitter, Mumsnet, KiwiFarms and Facebook for hours a day with hundreds of posts each are the same ones who claim they have been silenced, censored, and persecuted for their thoughts.

by Anonymousreply 30September 16, 2020 3:34 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!