Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Brian Austin Green Shuts Down Others ‘Opinions’ About His Sons’ Long Hair

Brian Austin Green (aka David Silver circa 90210 days) does not care what you think about his sons’ long hair. The actor clapped back to some negative comments over his three sons’ locks after he shared a photo on Instagram on a “Target run.” In the shot, his sons Noah Shannon, seven, Bodhi Ransom, six, and Journey River, four — whom he shares with his estranged wife Megan Fox — look on from the backseat of the car, and all are sporting incredible long hair.

While many of the comments were of the “gorgeous” and “adorable” variety, he got some keyboard warriors who just had to let their feelings about long hair on boys be known. “There’s something not right when they all look/dress like girls,” one commenter wrote. In an earlier post Green shared of his boys, another wrote, “Not trying to be mean, but I really thought they were all girls because of the long hair. Just being honest.”

Green decided to respond in a much more mature way than many of us who get unsolicited opinions or advice on our children. “I’ve read some of the comments here. I’m not saying anything is right or wrong,” he wrote. “I think some people with different opinions are attacked because opinions usually start with the words ‘I think’ or something similar. When people state opinions as facts is when arguments happen.”

“The fact is my boys have and like long hair. In my opinion they are beautiful and will still be and possibly be mistaken for girls if they wore matching short and tshirt combos and had short hair. Some people like boys and men with long hair. Some people don’t. Both opinions are ok,” the actor added. Amen.

Green often shares pics of his boys and, although he is a celebrity, the fact that people feel the need to comment if they don’t agree with something is absurd. If you don’t think boys should have long hair, keep your boy’s hair short. The end. See how easy that was?

Green responded similarly several years ago when his son, Noah, wore a dress out in public when he was younger. “My son, he’s 4. I’ve heard from some people that they don’t agree with him wearing dresses,” he said at the time. “To them I say, I don’t care. He’s 4 and if he wants to wear it then he wears it.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71September 17, 2020 2:43 AM

Are we sure Tori’s not really their mother?

by Anonymousreply 1September 13, 2020 7:26 PM

[quote]The actor clapped back

*wince*

by Anonymousreply 2September 13, 2020 7:31 PM

[quote] “To them I say, I don’t care. He’s 4 and if he wants to wear it then he wears it.”

What on earth is the point of parents if kids just make the rules and get whatever they want? Why must the hot ones always be so stupid?

by Anonymousreply 3September 13, 2020 7:32 PM

At least he raises his own kids.

by Anonymousreply 4September 13, 2020 7:39 PM

[quote]At least he raises his own kids.

Just not that other son, who he apparently ABANDONED.

by Anonymousreply 5September 13, 2020 7:44 PM

R1 well they're not fat, so no.

by Anonymousreply 6September 13, 2020 8:31 PM

Who cares about his kids hair? People have too much time on their hands.

But yes according to Brenda Barrett he abandoned his older son as soon as Meagan Fox came along. That older son seems like an exhausting handful

by Anonymousreply 7September 13, 2020 9:21 PM

Don't fuck with Brian Cunningham.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8September 13, 2020 10:21 PM

[quote] “To them I say, I don’t care. He’s 4 and if he wants to wear it then he wears it.”

I like his attitude.

Let those kids grow up to be exactly who they want to be.

More power to him.

by Anonymousreply 9September 13, 2020 10:29 PM

[quote]But yes according to Brenda Barrett he abandoned his older son as soon as Meagan Fox came along.

BAG has been posting more pictures of Kassius. I guess he's trying to be a better father.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10September 13, 2020 10:32 PM

[quote] That older son seems like an exhausting handful

What makes you say that, R7?

by Anonymousreply 11September 13, 2020 10:48 PM

Vanessa seems...messy haha.

"A fan commented on the pic, writing, “I think you still love Brian Austin Green.”

Marcil replied that she “never loved” him and was “always honest with him about that.”

Brian Austin Green and Vanessa Marcil’s Bumpy Past “That was part of his anger towards me and so the reason why he fought me for so long knowing it would hurt our son & change our son forever,” she continued, referencing their long-running custody battle over Kassius. “I did however feel sorry for him. I still do. He’s a very angry/sad human being who still has too much shame to take full responsibility for his actions as a father. I consciously knew that I could work through childhood traumas through him and I have. I have great empathy towards him and other people who are still in pain from their childhoods.”

If you never loved him, why were you with him for years and had a kid with him?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12September 13, 2020 11:18 PM

He has good taste in women lookswise. His kids will grow up to be really beautiful just like Johnny Depp's daughter. A pretty man and pretty woman have a bigger shot of it. I think Bruce and Demi and all the Baldwins had really strong jaws and chins which didn't feature well on their daughters. So rugged handsome men tend to have a lower shot.

by Anonymousreply 13September 13, 2020 11:31 PM

[quote] I did however feel sorry for him. I still do. He’s a very angry/sad human being who still has too much shame to take full responsibility for his actions as a father.

[quote] I consciously knew that I could work through childhood traumas through him and I have. I have great empathy towards him and other people who are still in pain from their childhoods

What in the hell is she talking about here?

Sounds juicy!

by Anonymousreply 14September 14, 2020 1:52 AM

What is the point of a post like “target run”?

Is he informing people that he went to target? Was he paid for the sponsorship?

Otherwise, can these people not go 5 seconds without posting their every single move?

It’s ridiculous. And maybe the kids don’t want to compete with a cellphone to get attention from daddy. The kids must feel like they have to perform for dad if they want attention.

by Anonymousreply 15September 14, 2020 2:41 AM

R11 Vanessa has talked about his myriad issues on her insta. I’m not sure what his diagnosis is but he has some heavy mental issues. He does have a cute boyfriend so hopefully he gets past if all. I’m sure having his dad abandon him for most of his life didn’t help, so I hope BAG sticks to this renewed relationship

by Anonymousreply 16September 14, 2020 2:41 AM

I wonder if BAG was forced into the showbusiness and exposed to things he should not have seen. He was much younger than the rest of the cast of 90210.

by Anonymousreply 17September 14, 2020 2:44 AM

BAG has a lot of money. People forget he was on a ton of TV shows. 10 years of 90210, also he was in some sitcom with Freddie Prinze Jr and on Anger Management with Charlie Sheen. He seems more intelligent and actually saved and invested compared to someone like Joey Lawrence who was in half a dozen TV shows but still went bankrupt.

by Anonymousreply 18September 14, 2020 2:49 AM

[quote] He does have a cute boyfriend so hopefully he gets past if all

Wait, WHAT R16?

BAG seems like a major pussy hound. No way he has a "boyfriend," as you claim.

by Anonymousreply 19September 14, 2020 2:50 AM

I believe he has mental issues because he married Megan Fox who also has mental issues and they separate every year and keep reuniting.

by Anonymousreply 20September 14, 2020 2:52 AM

R19 the oldest son is gay with a boyfriend. Pictured with him in R10

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21September 14, 2020 2:53 AM

Who punched Kassius in the eye?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22September 14, 2020 2:55 AM

Frau thread.

by Anonymousreply 23September 14, 2020 2:56 AM

I don’t understand; are those his daughters in the car?

by Anonymousreply 24September 14, 2020 2:57 AM

I wonder if his son will end up as a vapid rich LA influencer

by Anonymousreply 25September 14, 2020 2:58 AM

R22 if you read the comments, it appears that is makeup for some type of performance.

by Anonymousreply 26September 14, 2020 3:02 AM

I watched some of Kassius's videos. He seems really annoying.

by Anonymousreply 27September 14, 2020 3:03 AM

R27 he's a teenager. Duh.

by Anonymousreply 28September 14, 2020 3:07 AM

Yeah, Kassius seems like a nice kid. Emphasis on the "kid."

He's really young and also the result of a loveless marriage and embattled parents.

You can't really put it all on him.

Kassius posted something really sweet on his Instagram.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29September 14, 2020 3:16 AM

His cat is really beautiful.

What an amazing coat of fur.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30September 14, 2020 3:20 AM

I'm really glad I came of age right before social media took over. My mom would totally be a Vanessa Marcil constant overshare type.

by Anonymousreply 31September 14, 2020 3:26 AM

BAG was born and raised in LA and acted since he was little. I don't think he had a chance to become a healthy mature adult in that industry. Everything he's known is artificial

by Anonymousreply 32September 14, 2020 3:40 AM

I passed by a mom the other day who let into her kid for trying to get her attention while she was on the phone scrolling for like 10 minutes. It was so cruel and took everything I had in me not to let her have it.

by Anonymousreply 33September 14, 2020 3:42 AM

Brian, Vanessa and Megan are all weird. Vanessa less so but I'm sure she did some crazy things too she's hiding. These poor kids will need therapy.

by Anonymousreply 34September 14, 2020 3:46 AM

As much as Kassius was pictured with Megan and BAG during their pap strolls, Vanessa isn't being entirely truthful about Brian ditching Kassius when he and Megan got together.

If Vanessa didn't love BAG, how could she ever love and marry Corey Feldman??

by Anonymousreply 35September 14, 2020 3:52 AM

If Vanessa was married to Feldman she's just as crazy.

So three mentally ill people. Only Machine Gun Kelly seems to be the sane one here lol..

by Anonymousreply 36September 14, 2020 3:55 AM

Kassius post R29 is very sweet. He doesn't know he's being sweet or looking goofy. Seems like a great kid. Nice.

[quote] I think Bruce and Demi and all the Baldwins had really strong jaws and chins which didn't feature well on their daughters. So rugged handsome men tend to have a lower shot.

^ this idiot. So what - are straight married people so foreign to you that you suggest they shouldn't reproduce? People who've lived too long on the internet "commenting" are much sadder than they realize. Bruce and Demi's oldest is in her thirties. Should they go back and abort her just so you don't get too much enjoyment from commenting on her unfortunate looks R13? What a moron you are.

Brian Austin Green's response is lovely. It's not a publicity release - just a non jaded guy sharing his non angry feeling about his boys. It's all good. Good dad, sweet kids.

Some elder gay men on DL are palpably angry and jealous that they weren't so accepted when they were younger - so like R13, they judge the appearance of celebrities children? It's very weird. But prevalent here. This is what therapy is for. Don't pick on people's children or start saying what facial features should procreate with other facial features. If gay men could get pregnant - most would be murderers.

by Anonymousreply 37September 14, 2020 4:04 AM

[quote] If Vanessa didn't love BAG, how could she ever love and marry Corey Feldman??

She probably loved the attention she got from being with Corey.

Vanessa certainly isn't a household name on her own.

by Anonymousreply 38September 14, 2020 4:04 AM

She was what 20 when she married Feldman? New to LA and this was the late 80s/early 90s before he was still a big deal and not washed up.

Strange that she says she never loved BAG and was open with him about it. I can’t figure out his deal. He’s a very sexy man though. He was on the Sarah Connor Chronicles and was all rugged up as a soldier. Hot

by Anonymousreply 39September 14, 2020 4:07 AM

If you post your kids' pictures on public social media sites, people have every right to give their opinion on how your kids look. Period.

by Anonymousreply 40September 14, 2020 4:10 AM

So Vanessa married Corey Feldman, partnered with BAG, and then most recently married Carmine Giovinazzo.

Of the three, I think that Carmine is the hottest.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41September 14, 2020 4:13 AM

Celebrities are weird. They seek out attention through paparazzi and media and give their innocent children unwanted attention. Also they get their kids roles in TV and movies or push them in modeling and music even if they lack talent. Yet get mad when people aren't always nice in response. The world doesn't work that way. People are entitled to options and if you really wanted to protect your kids you wouldn't overexpose them on the World Wide Web.

by Anonymousreply 42September 14, 2020 4:13 AM

*opinions

by Anonymousreply 43September 14, 2020 4:15 AM

Psychologically normal people don't criticize the way children look. Not on public forums or the internet. Simple as that.

by Anonymousreply 44September 14, 2020 4:19 AM

Sure they do. You just have a stick up your butt, R44.

by Anonymousreply 45September 14, 2020 4:21 AM

Bingo, R44.

by Anonymousreply 46September 14, 2020 4:21 AM

Bingo, R45.

by Anonymousreply 47September 14, 2020 4:23 AM

Psychologically normal people don't post photos of their children for millions of people to see.

by Anonymousreply 48September 14, 2020 4:24 AM

Bruce and Demi's children are grown adults. If we can find someone beautiful then we can someone ugly. Most people agree they inherited their parent's genes but the combination was not favorable.

As for BAG's kids. Most people on this forum aren't insulting them or calling them ugly. We understand not to bully babies and little kids and teens.

by Anonymousreply 49September 14, 2020 4:28 AM

[Quote] Marcil replied that she “never loved” him and was “always honest with him about that.”

Then why have a kid??

by Anonymousreply 50September 14, 2020 3:38 PM

BAG should have stuck with Tori Spelling

by Anonymousreply 51September 14, 2020 3:48 PM

Or with Tiffani Thiessen. He apparently got more pussy on the show than Jason, Ian and Luke.

by Anonymousreply 52September 14, 2020 3:49 PM

Kassius seems sweet but I can't imagine how many problems he has with this dysfunctional family. His dad abandoned him and married a girl that was young enough to be big sister. His mother is oversharing all their family problems online. His dad is publicly shaming his step-mom using his kids to make her seem like a shitty mother. While his step-mom is fucking a rapper and publicly shaming his father.

by Anonymousreply 53September 14, 2020 3:54 PM

R52 Tiffani dodged a bullet. I don't think they ended on good terms.

by Anonymousreply 54September 14, 2020 4:04 PM

BAG and Megan have good intentions but I feel they lack common sense and adult/world experience due to being in the entertainment industry at such young ages. I do agree we shouldn't force gender roles onto children and if they want to wear a dress or play with trucks who cares. But it is odd to make that announcement that announcement publicly that they "gender nonconforming"/"gender neutral" and even odder when some parents tell their child that they are neither male or female. It would be more progressive to tell your sons that, "you can be boys and have long hair and wear dresses and that doesn't make you any less". I just feel like adults are putting complex ideas into children's heads that they aren't even thinking about. Children just do whatever they want to do and aren't debating about gender in their heads.

by Anonymousreply 55September 14, 2020 4:13 PM

It’s still being discussed, so he didn’t shut it down.

by Anonymousreply 56September 14, 2020 4:16 PM

r50, she was just riding that big dick and shit happened. Catholic so she didn't abort.

by Anonymousreply 57September 14, 2020 4:19 PM

90210 had a lot of catty drama behind the scenes. Jennie and Shannen hated each other. Everyone hated Shannen for being a bitch. Tori probably was disliked for being a nepotism hire. Brian was fucking all the girls.

by Anonymousreply 58September 14, 2020 4:22 PM

But still majority of them reunited for BH90210 because they realized that they needed money more than keeping feuds alive. Too bad it got cancelled though I didn't bother watching it anyway

by Anonymousreply 59September 14, 2020 4:25 PM

[quote]What on earth is the point of parents if kids just make the rules and get whatever they want? Why must the hot ones always be so stupid?

Speaking of stupid.... Nowhere does Brian say that the kid gets to "just make the rules and get whatever they want." He said that his 4-year-old kid gets to wear a dress that he likes to wear. You were the one who tried to turn it into something that it clearly is not, which means that your post told us all about you and nothing at all about Brian Austin Green.

Better to be thought a fool than to continue to post here and prove it.

by Anonymousreply 60September 14, 2020 8:50 PM

R59 as far as reboots go, I didn't think it was terrible. But i'm guessing the meta angle wasn't winning fans over.

by Anonymousreply 61September 14, 2020 11:44 PM

He “clapped back?” Why did applause feature in this conversation at all?

by Anonymousreply 62September 15, 2020 12:05 AM

People make it seem like Brian doesn't seek work but if you look at his filmography, he does. He just has shitty luck and most of his post-90210 work has been in failed sitcoms and dramas that never go beyond one season and guest star roles in sitcoms and dramas. He was in that sitcom with Freddie Prinze Jr, Terminator Chronicles and BH90210 and none of them lasted a season. He had minor success on Anger Management with Charlie Sheen though. Brian needs to go to Hallmark Channel or Lifetime or something where all the former teen idols go like Jesse Metcalfe and Candace Cameron.

He and Freddie made a hot bro-couple

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63September 16, 2020 12:35 AM

He was also in a show called Wedding Band that only lasted one season.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64September 16, 2020 12:37 AM

He is a mess since his separation. He's dating skanky women and posting stuff all over social media.

People are assholes for calling out his kids, but he's pathetic for publicizing his kids for attention. He needs to protect his kids privacy. He really needs to take a break from social media.

by Anonymousreply 65September 16, 2020 12:49 AM

R64 I liked Wedding Band and Megan had a fun cameo.

by Anonymousreply 66September 16, 2020 2:39 AM

[quote] He is a mess since his separation. He's dating skanky women and posting stuff all over social media.

Yeah, I think he's trying to prove that he has moved on from Megan.

Clearly, he hasn't.

I feel bad for him, especially since that breakup was so public. AND she was cheating on him. It must be a huge blow to his ego.

I think the best thing to do is maintain "radio silence" until he gets his head together.

by Anonymousreply 67September 16, 2020 2:43 AM

[Quote] I feel bad for him, especially since that breakup was so public. AND she was cheating on him. It must be a huge blow to his ego.

This wasn't their first rodeo. Maybe he shouldn't have dated an 18 year old he thought he could control.

by Anonymousreply 68September 16, 2020 6:28 AM

Brian may be codependent. Can't stay single if he life depended on it. He can fuck tons of younger hot chicks in LA without committing though he should spend time with his kids then chase young tail

by Anonymousreply 69September 17, 2020 2:17 AM

I don't see the big deal about boys wearing dresses. It's odd that a stigma still exists after all of these years. What's really weird are the parents who have the kids in full on drag queen makeup . Like that would never pass muster if they did that with a female child but no one is supposed to notice how weird it is if it's a boy.

by Anonymousreply 70September 17, 2020 2:41 AM

Also what small child would want to wear makeup except maybe for Halloween? I feel bad for those dance and pageant girls who wear it because they look uncomfortable in it.

by Anonymousreply 71September 17, 2020 2:43 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!