Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

BLM Protestors Shout "We Hope They Die" Outside Hospital Where Two LA Deputies Are Being Treated

These people are pure scum. I know i'm gonna gd et called a racist and a trump supporter for saying that but it's true.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 173September 16, 2020 7:10 PM

This is probably a staged video

You know, like the one of "protesters" burning the Bible that turned out to be Russian propaganda that Ted Cruz and other conservatives bought into

by Anonymousreply 1September 13, 2020 5:50 PM

Trump supporters like you are scum

You didn't give a shit about the people Kyle Rittenhouse killed so maybe sit this one out

by Anonymousreply 2September 13, 2020 5:51 PM

R2, I'm not a Trump supporter. I Condemmed Kyle Ritterhouse and the BLM guy who killed Danielson in Portland.

by Anonymousreply 3September 13, 2020 5:52 PM

If trump supporters were shouting "We Hope They die" about anyone it would be frontpage news

Of course this is nowhere to be found in the news.

by Anonymousreply 4September 13, 2020 5:54 PM

Boris, bye.

IGNORE THIS THREAD

by Anonymousreply 5September 13, 2020 5:55 PM

" biden and his supporters dont condone violence"

This thread begs to differ

by Anonymousreply 6September 13, 2020 5:56 PM

WTF are you talking about, R4? Trumptards have done that and far, far worse, and it garners zero attention simply because they do so much stupid/batshit crazy/outlandish shit that it's normal to see and hear it. And that's just from friends, relatives and people you know.

by Anonymousreply 7September 13, 2020 5:56 PM

Where does it say that these protesters (be they ever so misguided) are among "biden and his supporters", R6?

by Anonymousreply 8September 13, 2020 5:58 PM

R7, nope. A trump suppoorter could fart and it woulf bd in he news and Trump would be asked to condemm it.

Kyle rittenhouse got the puboicty that this cop murder wont get. Nor did the blm killer inportland that shot the trump supporter.

Biden is never asked to condemm the bad bahavior of BLM is he?

by Anonymousreply 9September 13, 2020 5:59 PM

OP eats bloody stools...

by Anonymousreply 10September 13, 2020 6:00 PM

Biden will lose necause he supports the murder of cops. If he didnt, he would condemm this.

by Anonymousreply 11September 13, 2020 6:01 PM

[quote] I know i'm gonna gd et called a racist and a trump supporter for saying that but it's true.

Yes, it is indeed true you are a racist and a Trump supporter.

Thanks for admitting that straight out.

by Anonymousreply 12September 13, 2020 6:01 PM

[quote]Biden is never asked to condemm the bad bahavior of BLM is he?

Dum dum r9 hasn't been paying attention or never leaves his fox "news" echo chamber. No wonder she's confused.

by Anonymousreply 13September 13, 2020 6:03 PM

FF OP

by Anonymousreply 14September 13, 2020 6:03 PM

R13, Show me the clip of him being asked.

by Anonymousreply 15September 13, 2020 6:04 PM

Do you guys really think what these protesters are doing is ok? I can understand why Biden will lose if so.

by Anonymousreply 16September 13, 2020 6:05 PM

[quote]Trumptards have done that and far, far worse, and it garners zero attention simply because they do so much stupid/batshit crazy/outlandish shit that it's normal to see and hear it.

Are you 12 or just really dumb?

by Anonymousreply 17September 13, 2020 6:07 PM

I think they're fabulous.

by Anonymousreply 18September 13, 2020 6:09 PM

An ad should be made and shown around the country reminding people this is what they are supporting.

by Anonymousreply 19September 13, 2020 6:09 PM

Lol. Dummy racists don't know how to find news in this day and age. Thank God Dementia Donnie will be gone soon.

by Anonymousreply 20September 13, 2020 6:11 PM

"Biden is never asked to condemm the bad bahavior of BLM is he?"

He has condemned violence on both sides.....while Trump condemns left-wing violence but defends Kyle Rittenhouse

Btw, most of the posts on this thread are from one troll

by Anonymousreply 21September 13, 2020 6:11 PM

R4 other than it was the #1 trending topic on Twitter earlier

by Anonymousreply 22September 13, 2020 6:13 PM

Trump would be a fool not to put this in an ad and air it across the country.

I cant wait til election night not because I like Trump. But i want to see the nlmeltdowns of all the fools who attacked Bernie for not being beholde to billionaire coprorate interests which is expected to be a 'real democrat" accordong to them.

by Anonymousreply 23September 13, 2020 6:14 PM

R22, it was trending because patriots were making it trend.

It's nowhere in the traditional media. And no democrats condemmed it.

by Anonymousreply 24September 13, 2020 6:15 PM

[quote] But i want to see the nlmeltdowns of all the fools who attacked Bernie for not being beholde to billionaire coprorate interests which is expected to be a 'real democrat" accordong to them

In English this time?

by Anonymousreply 25September 13, 2020 6:16 PM

r11 is the reason the words shoo, scoot and skedaddle were invented.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26September 13, 2020 6:18 PM

"it was trending because patriots were making it trend."

Patriots? Wow, you're giving yourself away as a troll. Patriots don't support the guy who thinks soldiers are losers and suckers

by Anonymousreply 27September 13, 2020 6:19 PM

R21, show me one time whre he directly acknowledged the murder of Mr Danielson in Portland for the shooting of these two officers.

Vague statemnts on violence " On both sides" are a meaningless copout

by Anonymousreply 28September 13, 2020 6:19 PM

Btw, both Biden and Harris have already condemned the shooting of these cops on twitter.....stop lying

by Anonymousreply 29September 13, 2020 6:19 PM

R27, So they should support Biden who voted to send them away to die for oil?

by Anonymousreply 30September 13, 2020 6:20 PM

r25, I believe an accordong is a Russian musical instrument shaped like...

by Anonymousreply 31September 13, 2020 6:20 PM

Rittenhouse acted in self defense.

by Anonymousreply 32September 13, 2020 6:21 PM

If these people shouted this outside the hospital, I hope they die first somehow. If these people are part of BLM, where is Kamala, Bernie, AOC and Joe condemning what they are doing? BLM should root out its scum otherwise they are all tainted by this hatred and have no legitimate purpose being part of the Dem party.

by Anonymousreply 33September 13, 2020 6:23 PM

Have had msnbc on for an hour. Not a word about this. They covered Rittenhouse substansually.

by Anonymousreply 34September 13, 2020 6:24 PM

Play that balalaika, Igor, play!

by Anonymousreply 35September 13, 2020 6:26 PM

FAKE NEWS

by Anonymousreply 36September 13, 2020 6:26 PM

Can someone translate this into English? I'm not American and don't understand ebonics.

by Anonymousreply 37September 13, 2020 6:28 PM

[quote]Rittenhouse acted in self defense.

Which part? The first part, where he went and "borrowed" an AK before even going to the protest? Or was it the part where he crossed state lines before arriving at the protest? Or was it the part where he opened fire on peaceful protesters, and was chased by good guys with guns?

If Rittenhouse wanted to act in a defensive way, he would have stayed home and not murdered anyone.

BTW, where are his parents? Where is the idiot who "loaned" him a machine gun? Where are the usual Republicans screaming for accountability?

by Anonymousreply 38September 13, 2020 6:30 PM

After seeing so many posts on DL wishing death on someone, this seems rather tame.

It seems rather duplicitous to hold one standard for black people, and a different one for the mostly white demographic of DL.

by Anonymousreply 39September 13, 2020 6:33 PM

R38, You're a hater and a racist. Where is you condemmation of the portland murderer?oh of course you support him.

by Anonymousreply 40September 13, 2020 6:33 PM

[quote]If these people shouted this outside the hospital, I hope they die first somehow.

Be careful for what you wish; like numerous other similar incidents, it will probably turnout that it was shit-stirring Trumptards impersonating BLM.

Go read the coverage in the LA Times. It is solid, fact-based reporting, and includes all of the condemnations OP is seeking to deny.

by Anonymousreply 41September 13, 2020 6:36 PM

The police forces in most American cities have proven themselves to be fascist paramilitary terrorist organizations who prey on civilians, so one can understand reducing their numbers by any means necessary.

by Anonymousreply 42September 13, 2020 6:36 PM

It's also known as a tumescent squeeze-box, r35.

by Anonymousreply 43September 13, 2020 6:37 PM

Biden condemns the shootings, whereas Trump supports Kyle Rittenhouse

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44September 13, 2020 6:39 PM

R40, your whataboutism is showing.

by Anonymousreply 45September 13, 2020 6:41 PM

BLM 'activists' are Marxist trash.

by Anonymousreply 46September 13, 2020 6:42 PM

They have to say in the tabloids ' thought to be linked to blm' why because their is no proof they are. It's dirty journalism. A maybe becomes a definite in readers minds. Now they link BLM to the chanting. It's trash media tactics.

by Anonymousreply 47September 13, 2020 6:43 PM

R46 No BLM is a threat to the rightwing way of life. So troll threads and dirty journalism is being used to try and sway people's opinions. Make BLM the enemy. After Rittenhouse the right-wingers had to change tactics. All about the votes.

by Anonymousreply 48September 13, 2020 6:45 PM

r46 is trash-trash.

by Anonymousreply 49September 13, 2020 6:48 PM

R49 is employed by the Chinese Government

by Anonymousreply 50September 13, 2020 6:51 PM

Your right-wing trolling doesn't work any more. We have all gotten savvy to it. R46 that was meant to incite. Deflect from my comment that it is not proven that BLM is involved. Time to start mass greying out your right-wing propaganda threads. You hate that if the chatter on your racist hate blogs are anything to go by.

by Anonymousreply 51September 13, 2020 6:52 PM

R51 - are you angry because you're fat and ugly?

by Anonymousreply 52September 13, 2020 6:53 PM

One of the things datalounge has to be aware of is the mass up voting and down voting. Also targeted down voting of real dataloungers. They talk about it. They start a thread then mass upvote it. Anybody they find a pain in the ass they mass down vote. R51. Tee-hee amateur trolling hahaha

by Anonymousreply 53September 13, 2020 6:55 PM

"BLM 'activists' are Marxist trash."

Right wing "activists are neo-Nazi trash."

by Anonymousreply 54September 13, 2020 6:57 PM

@54 BLM and Right wing extremisim are both trash. You can reject both. It doesnt have to be one or the other you brainwashed idiot.

by Anonymousreply 55September 13, 2020 6:59 PM

Go fuck yourself with a rusty tire iron, R55, you puss filed, rancid, putrid cunt.

by Anonymousreply 56September 13, 2020 7:01 PM

[quote] both Biden and Harris have already condemned the shooting of these cops on twitter

B & H should get credit for doing something they didn’t want to do and that was contrary to the wishes of many of their supporters.

by Anonymousreply 57September 13, 2020 7:02 PM

R56 - do you mean 'pus-filled'?

by Anonymousreply 58September 13, 2020 7:02 PM

R49 IS employed by the Chinese Government, hes my co-worker, Mr.Cheng. It's not just Russian Trolls anymore!

by Anonymousreply 59September 13, 2020 7:07 PM

Real dataloungers. Take a look at the rightwing comments. Notice the upvoting. R52 is a good example.

by Anonymousreply 60September 13, 2020 7:13 PM

R60 is in a bad mood because nobody wants to fuck his flabby old ass.

by Anonymousreply 61September 13, 2020 7:15 PM

R57, Do you think Biden had anything to do with what goes on his twitfer page? He probably doesn't have a clue what twitter is. He's not Bernie who has a youthful personality and connects to them.

If they really werre corageous they would call a press conference to condemm it. That would be the smartest thing they could do but look at the brainiacs running his campaign.

by Anonymousreply 62September 13, 2020 7:21 PM

R57, Do you think Biden had anything to do with what goes on his twitfer page? He probably doesn't have a clue what twitter is. He's not Bernie who has a youthful personality and connects to them.

If they really werre corageous they would call a press conference to condemm it. That would be the smartest thing they could do but look at the brainiacs running his campaign.

by Anonymousreply 63September 13, 2020 7:21 PM

R61 is pissed because the thread got greyed out. You trolls are also linked to the Ellen and some not all of the Markle threads. Now if I go look is there going to be Sussex Ellen threads today.

by Anonymousreply 64September 13, 2020 7:21 PM

R64 - almost certainly a diaper fetishist too.

by Anonymousreply 65September 13, 2020 7:22 PM

Other fine, upstanding citizens.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66September 13, 2020 7:57 PM

Can anyone translate R66?

by Anonymousreply 67September 13, 2020 8:03 PM

A cop got shot. Repeat 54 times.

by Anonymousreply 68September 13, 2020 8:07 PM

Muriel, help. R46 presently has 37 W&Ws... on a thread with 21 posters? With that comment?

It's time for some red tags and IP address origins.

by Anonymousreply 69September 13, 2020 8:39 PM

R69 is a TwitterNazi just chomping at the bit for some IPs.

by Anonymousreply 70September 13, 2020 8:42 PM

“Ooo! Ooo! Somebody posted something I don’t like on the internet! I’m telling!”

Grow the fuck up r69.

by Anonymousreply 71September 13, 2020 8:46 PM

I love how people around here call for someone named "Muriel" like some sort of Karen would at a department store...

by Anonymousreply 72September 13, 2020 8:55 PM

R69 - do you drink your own urine?

by Anonymousreply 73September 13, 2020 8:55 PM

Trump supporters don't shout "we hope they die." They go out and actually kill people. Whether it be through not wearing masks, shooting at protesters, or driving cars through crowds of people.

So please, spare me.

by Anonymousreply 74September 13, 2020 9:07 PM

BLM supporters all have very low IQs.

by Anonymousreply 75September 13, 2020 9:09 PM

Reading this thread makes me ashamed to be a Democrat and I hope that if Biden wins he immediately turns around to the criminal element within BLM and tells them to get the hell out of my party. Otherwise, the Republicans will sweep the Congress in 2022 and the cycle starts over again.

by Anonymousreply 76September 13, 2020 9:12 PM

BLM's activities will ensure Trump's victory.

by Anonymousreply 77September 13, 2020 9:17 PM

Not all voters are as stupid as you, R77.

I'm much more concerned about Trump & Company's criminal activities than I am BLM's, and so are most sane people.

by Anonymousreply 78September 13, 2020 9:28 PM

I’m very glad Biden and Harris expressed their disgust with the attempted murder of police. That such a statement would be controversial is insanity. The vast majority of people who were protesting just want police brutality to end and for cops to be accountable. But they have let the tiny minority that want to murder all figures of authority (lol as if it would end with cops) be too vocal without it being shut down. That needs to stop.

by Anonymousreply 79September 13, 2020 9:30 PM

Link R79?

by Anonymousreply 80September 13, 2020 9:32 PM

At least they're not trying to set the hospital on fire. That is an improvement in their behavior.

by Anonymousreply 81September 13, 2020 9:36 PM

"Reading this thread makes me ashamed to be a Democrat and I hope that if Biden wins he immediately turns around to the criminal element within BLM and tells them to get the hell out of my party. Otherwise, the Republicans will sweep the Congress in 2022 and the cycle starts over again."

1, You were never a Democrat so get the fuck over yourself, cuntessa.

2. If Biden wins, I hope he immediately begins to prosecute Trump and his henchmen. Their crimes pale in comparison to BLM's, both in quantity and scope.

by Anonymousreply 82September 13, 2020 9:36 PM

Actually, it was 2 cops. One was a mother with a 6 year old daughter. Not that any of this would matter to your adolescent mind.

by Anonymousreply 83September 13, 2020 9:38 PM

^^^ for R68

by Anonymousreply 84September 13, 2020 9:39 PM

That haven't tried to set the hospital on fire YET, R81.

by Anonymousreply 85September 13, 2020 9:42 PM

BLM's peaceful protesters must be MUCH MORE VOCAL about the criminal element of their movement and cut them out. To most people, they are all one in the same and that is not a good look.

by Anonymousreply 86September 13, 2020 9:54 PM

R82, do you believe every democrat is as exteme as you? You're wrong and you're going to learn that when the election results come back

by Anonymousreply 87September 13, 2020 10:19 PM

[quote] [R46] presently has 37 W&Ws... on a thread with 21 posters?

You idiot. You don't have to post to click on WW or FF.

by Anonymousreply 88September 13, 2020 10:45 PM

Hmm. Shouting and making a disturbance outside a hospital. Isn't that disturbing the peace? What about all the other patients?

by Anonymousreply 89September 13, 2020 10:46 PM

R87 is so full of shit his blue eyes went brown.

You are most certainly not a Democrat but I'm pretty sure you're a fucking troll.

Also, extreme is a right wing troll buzzword.

by Anonymousreply 90September 13, 2020 10:58 PM

R89, they are throwing bombs at police buildings in Portland without consequences.

by Anonymousreply 91September 13, 2020 11:00 PM

I don't understand why people are getting so angry with the OP. A lot of voters feel threatened by the left's embrace of BLM. It's not fair - most BLM protests are peaceful, and their motives are justifiable - but it's the way things are. There's a difference between "What Is" and "What Should Be". The reality is that some of the objectives put forward by the more extreme members of BLM alarm people (and not just white people). Criticism of the nuclear family, calls for full-blown Marxism, calls to defund the police, criticism of historical figures... many people see this as an attack on America, on their safety, on their way of life.

People see videos of BLM protesters harassing people of all races, they see prominent Dem politicians failing to condemn them, and they feel threatened. They lose trust in the Dems and start to see Republicans as the party of law and order. As I said, it's not fair - often, these people insist we shouldn't tar all police officers with the same brush - but it's how people see things. If we don't try to understand this, more and more people will defect to Trump.

by Anonymousreply 92September 13, 2020 11:29 PM

That's why elections are problematic, R92.

by Anonymousreply 93September 13, 2020 11:38 PM

"They lose trust in the Dems and start to see Republicans as the party of law and order."

And yet these same people fail to see the criminality of the entire Trump crime family.

Law and order for who? Law and order for black and minorities, and rampant criminal activity for well heeled, well connected white people.

by Anonymousreply 94September 13, 2020 11:42 PM

R94 What about the generationally poor white working class people? Do you think that they have the financial means to protect themselves like wealthy black people do?

by Anonymousreply 95September 13, 2020 11:50 PM

This thread is infested with "concern" trolls like R92 and R87.

Take your faux concern back to whatever Russian or Ukrainian shithole you came from.

by Anonymousreply 96September 13, 2020 11:51 PM

R95, like Trump, you don't give a rat's fat ass about any poor people, be they white, black or brown, so knock it off with the "I care about these people" bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 97September 13, 2020 11:55 PM

[quote] And yet these same people fail to see the criminality of the entire Trump crime family.

No. Stop this whataboutism nonsense.

Many of them do see it and are appalled by it. But when it’s institutional corruption— policies that can take years to affect people— versus the very visceral and real violence of having local business burned down or people rioting in your neighborhood or near your work— which one do you think people are going to have a more urgent, emotional reaction towards?

I swear to christ, with all this blinkered thinking, Dems can’t even get out of our own way.

by Anonymousreply 98September 14, 2020 12:22 AM

R92, there is a very simple and logical explanation for why the BLM leaders are not condemning the violence that is being committed in their name.

by Anonymousreply 99September 14, 2020 12:25 AM

It’s not the right messaging for this moment but as with #MeToo an over correction is what is needed here and these cops dying would send a message.

So while I’m sorry to say it, I hope they die too. Just to send a message.

by Anonymousreply 100September 14, 2020 12:28 AM

Trump has never been indicted or convicted of any crime. Fact. He may very well be the most criminal President in history, but people who vote for him don't see that. They do see the looting and rioting and screams to defund the police coming from the BLM crowd and they are frightened into the arms of the Republicans who promise to keep them safe. It is a natural and expected reaction to the BLM and if Biden loses in November, fingers will point to the BLM movement for sabotaging poor Joe.

by Anonymousreply 101September 14, 2020 12:39 AM

So you think r46's (now 43) W/Ws are legitimate, r88?

by Anonymousreply 102September 14, 2020 1:15 AM

Maybe Biden needs a Sistah Souljah moment.

by Anonymousreply 103September 14, 2020 2:16 AM

The inability of what otherwise seem like sane people to be able to say Trump is evil but so is this has me super depressed

by Anonymousreply 104September 14, 2020 2:39 AM

No, R88, but you do have to register. But I wouldn't expect that you'd think anything of that, either.

Interesting that is where your head immediately went, R70.

[quote] Stop this whataboutism nonsense.

You first, R98.

And speaking of wahtaboutism:

[quote] but so is this

These are two manifestly different situations, Literally, we have video of two people shouting outside a hospital, and everyone from every black person alive (and I suppose the dead as well) to Joe Biden are responsible. It's the end of Democrats. It. Looks. So. Bad.

Meanwhile, Trump has admitted, on tape, to downplaying the virus when he understood the severity of what was coming very well, to "keep people calm". You know what would have kept people calm? Ordering the supply chain to make PPE. Ordering big pharma to produce in-home oral tests, or at least, live up to the promises made on the dais when Trump had the CEOs of Walgreens, CVS, Walmart and Target up there telling us all about "testing in the parking lots." Well, have you seen any testing in the parking lots at these stores? Is the PPE being delivered to hospitals? No, we're still struggling through shutdowns without end, an economic collapse that makes the Great Depression look like a walk in the park, a coming homelessness crisis, and a staggering loss of middle class wealth. Bottom line, almost 200,000 Americans are dead because Donald Trump didn't want to roil the stock market, neither wanted to take nor is capable of taking charge in a crisis, wants to take away your healthcare, and is fucking up everything from international relationships that have stood the test of time to giving away national secrets to our adversaries. Oh, and he violates the Constitution on a daily basis.

Yup, just the same.

by Anonymousreply 105September 14, 2020 3:17 AM

R105 no one said they’re the same dick for brains. The fact that you are STILL incapable of saying this is horrible and fucked up shows you’re lost

by Anonymousreply 106September 14, 2020 3:56 AM

"The inability of what otherwise seem like sane people to be able to say Trump is evil but so is this has me super depressed."

Stop drinking so much cheap shit vodka and you won't be fucking depressed all the time.

by Anonymousreply 107September 14, 2020 6:06 AM

These people are psychopaths.

by Anonymousreply 108September 14, 2020 8:38 PM

As if Donald Trump and his lunatic fringe supporters ("he's been appointed by God") are models of mental health, R108.

by Anonymousreply 109September 14, 2020 8:43 PM

Oh dear, R109. I hate to break it to you, but there can be more than one unsavory group of people in existence at the same time.

Take all the time you need to absorb this, honey. It's okay to cry.

by Anonymousreply 110September 14, 2020 8:48 PM

Dear Cunt @$110: but you Republicans have such a special talent in hiding your hatred and bigotry and other forms of psychosis behind flag waving patriotism and god-fearing old time religion, neither of which you really don't give a rat's ass about.

by Anonymousreply 111September 14, 2020 9:02 PM

[quote]neither of which you really don't give a rat's ass about.

Oh, DEAR!

by Anonymousreply 112September 14, 2020 9:07 PM

Your ignorance is showing, R112. But you knew that already, didn't you?

by Anonymousreply 113September 14, 2020 9:12 PM

You can't actually justify why Trump & his followers being assholes means rioters can't be assholes too. But you knew that already, didn't you?

by Anonymousreply 114September 14, 2020 9:18 PM

BLM looters and vandals are the left wing's shame and problem, just like the white power folks on the right are their burden. I say cut off the tips of both political fringes and you are left with a group of people who have more in common than not and can probably do something to move the country forward. Chop Chop.

by Anonymousreply 115September 14, 2020 9:24 PM

The "rioters" are far less of a threat to the survival of the nation (and far less in number), R114, than Donald J. Trump & Company and ignorant, racists asshole pieces of shit like you, R114.

I suspect you've known that since birth, haven't you?

by Anonymousreply 116September 14, 2020 9:28 PM

There can only be one threat to the country? So when Trump is gone there will no longer be a problem? That doesn't make sense. There were serious threats to this country before Trump was even born. We're calling out some of the other threats, besides Trump, who already has been discussed on DL. One threat doesn't negate other threats. I suspect you've known that since birth, haven't you?

by Anonymousreply 117September 14, 2020 9:42 PM

"That doesn't make sense."

It doesn't make sense because you don't want it to make sense, R117, because you have a not very cleverly concealed agenda: to vilify and slander any and all BLM protestors. In your closed mind, anyone who protests is a potential "rioter' out to destroy our American way of life.

Sorry, but not buying the bullshit you're trying to sell. The USA has been through periods of civil unrest before and we have survived. What we haven't been through before is the treacherous and treasonable actions like dirtball scumbag Donald Trump and his supporters like you, hell bent on destroying democracy in the United States.

by Anonymousreply 118September 14, 2020 10:20 PM

The looters and vandals protesting within BLM and not being called out by the BLM organizers is hurting the movement and the DEM party. Nobody has the right to break into businesses and take what you want and call it reparations which is being done. The Dem mayors where this is happening need to get the police force in swiftly to arrest these degenerates.

by Anonymousreply 119September 14, 2020 10:25 PM

Why should BLM leaders call them out, R119? People like you wouldn't listen to them anyway because of your not so subtle agenda.

Speaking of pervs and degenerates, when will someone arrest Degenerate #1, Donald J. "grab 'em by the pussy" Trump?

by Anonymousreply 120September 14, 2020 10:30 PM

BLM leaders should call them out because looting and vandalism is criminal and should not be part of a protest that wants peaceful change. BLM is now thought of more in a negative light than ever before.

by Anonymousreply 121September 14, 2020 10:36 PM

Only in your deranged, demented, racist cracker mind, R121.

by Anonymousreply 122September 14, 2020 10:40 PM

"BLM leaders should call them out because looting and vandalism is criminal..."

So is using public property for your own personal gain. So is looting the United States Treasury. So is aiding and abetting a hostile foreign power. Why aren't you calling out the criminals doing this, R121?

If you want law and order, it has to start at the top. When you have the President of the United States wiping his ass with the U.S. Constitution, you can't seriously expect everybody else to play by the rules.

by Anonymousreply 123September 14, 2020 10:47 PM

R123. I am talking about BLM and their criminal members. I don't care about you trying to deflect and conflate both criminal groups. BLM is starting to seem to me like a terrorist organization no better than TRUMP. Both are wrong and both are hurting America.

by Anonymousreply 124September 15, 2020 12:53 AM

Who are the BLM leaders?

by Anonymousreply 125September 15, 2020 12:57 AM

r122 is exactly why the Dems could lose in November. Along with the rioters, r122 and people like r122 are the major problem we have in this election.

by Anonymousreply 126September 15, 2020 12:58 AM

Here's one, r125

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127September 15, 2020 1:00 AM

Hawk Newsome is a disgusting criminal and should be in jail and not leading any movement. I blame the dingbats like Bernie and AOC for giving these jerks oxygen. The Dem party embraces these people at their own risk. Even if Biden wins there will be a Repbulican tsunami in 2022 and Pelosi will lose the House because of the far left liberals defending looters and calling for a good standard of living for people who elect not to seek employment (AOC's famous remark).

by Anonymousreply 128September 15, 2020 1:03 AM

Here's co-founder Patrisse Cullors. She says she's a "trained" Marxist, whatever that means.

She hasn't said a word about the violence, so I must assume that, like Hawk Newsome, she is in favor of the violence.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 129September 15, 2020 1:12 AM

Why should we care about 'protesters' when they are mentally unstable losers?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 130September 15, 2020 1:19 AM

Here is a BLM march in which they chant "Death to America" just like Iranians and terrorists.

This isn't the only time this happened. This clip is Oakland, but they also shouted "Death to America" in Brooklyn.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 131September 15, 2020 1:21 AM

It isn't just the looters on the ground. It's the academics and media brainwashing the country with its critical race theory narrative that incites the looters. Of course when a white nationalist type publishes an article on the internet it's "inciting violence" and their account is cancelled, but when these extreme BLM types take over universities and major news outlets not a peep is heard.

by Anonymousreply 132September 15, 2020 1:22 AM

R132, the brainwashing that Whitey = America so America = Satan begins in Kindergarten or first grade. It's not just "academics," it's almost all schools, public and private.

It's 100% ambient. Everywhere. The kids are brought up in it and even the smarter ones know better than to question it openly

The closest equivalent would be the ambient patriotism and anti-communism during the cold war. Imagine a kid daring to stand up, during a duck and cover drill in Mrs. Jones' 5th Grade class in Davenport, Iowa in 1957, and scream, "I WON'T DUCK AND COVER! I LOVE THE RUSSKIES! LONG LIVE THE COMMUNIST REVOLUTION!"

Few would think to do it and none would dare. Just as none today would dare question that America and the white race are rotten and evil to the core and always have been.

But just recall the backlash against the pushing, pushing, pushing of the flagwaving, anticommunist narrative once that 50s generation grew up. They went from pledging allegiance to the flag to burning it in under a decade.

Beware the backlash of this generation of children, once they learn how they've been manipulated.

by Anonymousreply 133September 15, 2020 1:38 AM

Well said, r132. I would only add to your assessment that there is the additional problem that normal liberals are called "White nationalist" and "racist' if they object in any way to the violence and looting. That is dangerous as it silences people who are sympathetic to the idea of Black Lives Matter and who want to see police reform, but who don't support violence. Add to that that there are now many people who have had their livelihoods, their towns, and their property completely destroyed. This is violence that has people personally afraid for their safety, and unable to say anything about it. And they can't rely on the idea that if something happens to them, the perpetrator will be jailed, as in Portland when the DA let literally everyone arrested to go free.

This entire situation is a HUGE risk for the election. Huge. Anyone who doesn't clearly see that is either deluded or insane.

by Anonymousreply 134September 15, 2020 1:40 AM

If Biden wins, those opposed to rioting and pillaging will be the new “resistance”.

by Anonymousreply 135September 15, 2020 4:21 AM

Remember 2006? Democrats promised to raise the minimum wage if elected, and they did. Remember 2008? Barack Obama promised to end the Iraq War if elected, and he did (eventually.)

When did the Dems turn heel like this? When did they become so negative, cynical and consumed with hatred?

by Anonymousreply 136September 15, 2020 4:25 AM

R133 Excellent post.

by Anonymousreply 137September 15, 2020 4:26 AM

A major Los Angeles BLM activist and "community leader" is celebrating the shooting of the two cops. Garcetti has worked with him, he's been in the LA times many times.

"The oppressor has been slain. If this is the start of retribution, then I think it's a very good start" He said.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 138September 15, 2020 4:37 AM

If BLM doesn't want peaceful change and there is no change in their leadership, soon enough people will begin chanting death to BLM. The worm will turn.

by Anonymousreply 139September 15, 2020 10:31 AM

Well, now we know the whole story. It appears the LAPD fucking LIED about the entire situation, caught on video, from beginning to end. There were no crowd or protesters shouting, blocking any entrance, or doing anything other than PEACEABLY PROTESTING (you know, that thing written in the First Amendment about "right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances").

Let that sink in for a moment.

The LAPD harassed protesters, shoved them around, created a violent scene, and then arrested protesters citing 148 P.C. as the rationale. Except there wasn't any rationale. It was pissed-off cops taking their frustrations out on the nearest bystanders. And when they were caught, THE POLICE LIED ABOUT IT. [italic]ALL OF IT.[/italic]

And police-loving sycophants bought into the lies hook, line and sinker. It's like half of the country has Stockholm Syndrome and feels the need to constantly kiss police ass, which makes sense. White people aren't harassed, chased, abused, beaten, robbed, raped and killed by the police, unlike black and brown people. We've all seen the video and pictures of cops politely asking a white dude to stop aiming his AK-47 at him... and turning around and killing a black kid for j-walking... and when caught, lying about it on twitter, in the media, and to anyone who will listen.

When the police lie, they've lost credibility, respect, and their ability to do their jobs.

But let's blame BLM because that is far easier to do than look at the situation with any honesty, empathy or thought. After all, they are [italic]black[/italic].

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 140September 15, 2020 9:13 PM

Well, now we know the whole story. It appears the LAPD fucking LIED about the entire situation, caught on video, from beginning to end. There were no crowd or protesters shouting, blocking any entrance, or doing anything other than PEACEABLY PROTESTING (you know, that thing written in the First Amendment about "right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances").

Let that sink in for a moment.

The LAPD harassed protesters, shoved them around, created a violent scene, and then arrested protesters citing 148 P.C. as the rationale. Except there wasn't any rationale. It was pissed-off cops taking their frustrations out on the nearest bystanders. And when they were caught, THE POLICE LIED ABOUT IT. [italic]ALL OF IT.[/italic]

And police-loving sycophants bought into the lies hook, line and sinker. It's like half of the country has Stockholm Syndrome and feels the need to constantly kiss police ass, which makes sense. White people aren't harassed, chased, abused, beaten, robbed, raped and killed by the police, unlike black and brown people. We've all seen the video and pictures of cops politely asking a white dude to stop aiming his AK-47 at him... and turning around and killing a black kid for j-walking... and when caught, lying about it on twitter, in the media, and to anyone who will listen.

When the police lie, they've lost credibility, respect, and their ability to do their jobs.

But let's blame BLM because that is far easier to do than look at the situation with any honesty, empathy or thought. After all, they are [italic]black[/italic].

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 141September 15, 2020 9:13 PM

I am hoping the BLM looting and property destruction is also a scam and fake news too because it was so frightening.

by Anonymousreply 142September 15, 2020 9:48 PM

From R126 to R139, this thread is nothing but a bunch of low-life, racist, rancid, putrid pieces of shit and Trump cock sucking, ass-licking sycophants.

The morons even W&W themselves on numerous occasions. How pathetic a dirtball scumbag do you have to be to congratulate yourself on an anonymous message board?

by Anonymousreply 143September 15, 2020 10:03 PM

R135, Kamala Harris has already stated that the "protests" will continue and should continue after the election and under her administration. She was practically orgasmic on Corbert when talking about the endless "protests". He slowly started looking horrified, as he should

by Anonymousreply 144September 15, 2020 10:12 PM

Total distortion of what she actually said, liar @R144.

Instead of putting words in other people's mouths, trying sticking a nice dick in yours once in a while. Trying to talk with a cock in your pie hole would be a definite step up for you.

by Anonymousreply 145September 15, 2020 10:18 PM

What did Kamala say regarding Jussie Smollett? I remember her taking Jussie's victimization and raising it to a new level. If she is that gullible in regards to this simpleton's version of events, then I worry how she will negotiate with N. Korea, Syria, and Russia when we need her to be strong of mind. When it comes to race matters, she got bulldozed by Jussie and made to look a fool.

by Anonymousreply 146September 15, 2020 11:53 PM

There is an investigation into police handling of the reporter but any protests at the hospital of cops who were shot is disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 147September 16, 2020 12:43 AM

r141, Nothing in that article says what you are saying. They say the police lied about claiming they did not hear her declare herself as press when her video shows she said it repeatedly. That's it.

Everything else is verified by video and audio.

It's amazing how you pro-antifa types have been reduced to claiming that things we are seeing happen with our own eyes simply didn't happen.

by Anonymousreply 148September 16, 2020 1:10 AM

Not sure what R140 and its echo are referring to. I watched a number of videos at the hospital - videos taken by the protestors themselves and later posted by them. This is a thread with about 12 short videos. The first maybe 3 or 5 vids gives you an idea of what they were doing. It's clear they needed to be moved away from the Emergency Entrance.

The protestors were yelling rather not nice things the entire time - some verging on threats but they were probably too general to be illegal i.e., to the guards "you're next" - and started to enter onto hospital grounds. As they neared the security guards they were told they couldn't come on to the property. It was the Emergency entrance to the hospital grounds. The protestors then started yelling that it was a hospital and therefore public property. Of course, as if that mattered, they were then told that it was a private hospital. But the protestors kept insisting it had to be public and open since it was a HOSPITAL! And finally they just started bitching that the private hospital idea was just an example of white supremacy.

Then the protestors claimed they wanted to visit someone at the hospital and the security guards told them they couldn't unless they could verify who they were visiting and the hospital was closed to the general public anyway (remember Covid?) . Then the protestors - always with the fall back argument LOL - claimed they were sick wanted to be treated.

They continued to yell and then at some point police arrived (I think it's police) and moved them away from the Emergency room entrance. In the 3d video (IIRC) you can clearly see that it is the ER entrance.

You cannot block an emergency room entrance and police moving them across the street to keep them away is not harassing them. The more you resist lawful orders the more aggressive will be the police response. This ain't brain surgery - no cruel pun intended.

I also watched videos of the reporter who got arrested. She was way too close to the police as they were making an arrest with, shall we say an "uncooperative" arrestee. She kept trying to say she was using her zoom lens but the videos (hers and others) show her right up on the police. Gaslighting at its finest. LOL! You just can't do that. And she was ordered to get back more than once and she wouldn't. She claims later she couldn't back up, that there was nowhere to back up to, but the videos taken by others of the scene show there was nothing behind her and that she didn't respond to the orders to back up at first.

The First Amendment does not allow you to interfere with arrests. Simple as that.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 149September 16, 2020 1:23 AM

Pro-"Antifa," R148? Why, what on earth could you mean? What is this "Antifa" of which you speak? An organization by that name doesn't exist!

It's all a right-wing Breitbart MAGAt Trumptard lie!

by Anonymousreply 150September 16, 2020 1:24 AM

R149 these people have caused so much damage and chaos with so much support they’re now shocked when they can’t do whatever the fuck they like.

by Anonymousreply 151September 16, 2020 1:28 AM

What exactly were they protesting there?

by Anonymousreply 152September 16, 2020 1:53 AM

Exactly, r150. Next they're going to claim that BLM "doesn't exist".

by Anonymousreply 153September 16, 2020 2:32 AM

R152, the "they," the two sheriffs shot in Compton, are in the ICU of the hospital.

by Anonymousreply 154September 16, 2020 2:36 AM

They were BLM, but were only nominally protesting. What they were actually doing was celebrating. I think at that time they thought the two police officers were dead. How furious they must have been to learn that both officers lived.

by Anonymousreply 155September 16, 2020 2:49 AM

If one isn't Antifa then one is Profa....right?

by Anonymousreply 156September 16, 2020 2:56 AM

That would only be true, r156, if the misnamed Antifa were not fascists themselves.

by Anonymousreply 157September 16, 2020 3:21 AM

If I don't celebrate the death of police officers shot while sitting in their car am I a racist now?

Hard to keep up.

by Anonymousreply 158September 16, 2020 5:27 AM

Have the BLM leadership geniuses ever held a job for more than a few months? Were they ever vetted and hired by any organization with a decent reputation? I imagine it would be interesting to know more about these leaders who are held in such high regard by Bernie Sanders, AOC, and other squad members.

by Anonymousreply 159September 16, 2020 12:25 PM

Ooooooooh, r157......scary ANTIFA!!! Do get a grip.

by Anonymousreply 160September 16, 2020 12:44 PM

Okay, R160, we're making progress of a sort, I guess. We've gone from Antifa's (paid?) defenders shrieking "THERE'S NO SUCH THING AS ANTIFA, BORIS!" to simply asserting that they're benign and no one should be bothered by them. Keep up the good work R160, and at some point you'll start admitting little bits of the truth.

by Anonymousreply 161September 16, 2020 1:16 PM

Truth is determined by the Revolution comrade.

by Anonymousreply 162September 16, 2020 1:30 PM

Do blow it out your ass, r161.

by Anonymousreply 163September 16, 2020 1:32 PM

Be scared. Be very, very, scared. Those nasty black and brown people are coming to kill your babies and rape your women. And there's only one person in the world who can make this all stop: Donald J. Trump. Only Trump can save the world. Only Trump can make American great again.

And don't pay any attention to that silly man behind the curtain.

by Anonymousreply 164September 16, 2020 1:36 PM

I'm telling you, r164, there just aren't enough F/Fs in a day!

by Anonymousreply 165September 16, 2020 2:25 PM

Blm supporters should get twenty year prison sentences. We need to put prisoners to work on farms so we can deport Mexicans. All ethnic community must work. No food stamps.

by Anonymousreply 166September 16, 2020 2:26 PM

Keep going, r164. Keep calling normal liberals "Trump supporters' just because we can't get behind your cheering two cops getting shot while sitting in their car. Keep alienating us because we're not extremists like you. It's a great strategy.

by Anonymousreply 167September 16, 2020 5:51 PM

You're not a fucking liberal, R167, you're not a fucking Democrat, and there's a good fucking chance you're not even an American citizen, so I could care less if I offend you and your hot house flower delicate sensibilities. You have absolutely zero credibility.

Now go fuck yourself with Putin's stanky, uncut cock.

by Anonymousreply 168September 16, 2020 6:20 PM

That's right, r168... Keep going. Keep alienating, keep accusing, just so you can justify your people cheering on two cops being shot in their heads. Such a good strategy.

by Anonymousreply 169September 16, 2020 6:23 PM

Please, R169, you're making an even bigger jack ass out of yourself, if that's even humanly possible. You really are a lightweight when it comes to trolling. You should be sent to the nearest remedial trolling class at the dankest gulag in Siberia.

by Anonymousreply 170September 16, 2020 6:51 PM

OP..иди на хуй себя

by Anonymousreply 171September 16, 2020 6:57 PM

Hi, R170! Thought you'd want to know there's a name for what you're doing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 172September 16, 2020 6:58 PM

Sticks and stones, R172, sticks and stones. Again, I don't give a flying fuck what you think because you're not a Democrat, you're not a liberal and you're not an American. It simply can't be repeated enough.

And talk about pathetic. If you're so concerned about the welfare of the two cops shot, what have you done personally to help them: sent money, sent flowers or candy, volunteered to help the family with chores during the officers recovery? Of course you haven't done anything because you're sole concern at this point is to exploit a highly charged political situation for you the sake of your fat assed god, Donald Trump, for his political gain.

by Anonymousreply 173September 16, 2020 7:10 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!