Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Justin Bieber reps his Drew label with a yellow t-shirt while Hailey sported neon orange shorts for their yoga class

The pop superstar and his model wife walked hand-in-hand in Los Angeles as they arrived for a hot yoga class together. Justin Bieber was advertising his Drew clothing label in a yellow t-shirt featuring the brand's name over the chest, while Hailey rocked an unmissable set of skin-tight orange shorts.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2109/15/2020

Beiber is so revolting.

by Anonymousreply 109/13/2020

Yeah, drew all over his arms.

by Anonymousreply 209/13/2020

*Justin Bieber reps his crap clothing that’s an iron-on dumbass logo on a Hanes tee marked way up while gold digger Hailey sported neon orange shorts for their yoga class

by Anonymousreply 309/13/2020

He’s gross now, he has been infested with too much stench of Stinkfish.

by Anonymousreply 409/13/2020

Does it sell well?

by Anonymousreply 509/15/2020

His recording career is so over, they need a new word for over.

by Anonymousreply 609/15/2020

Looks like he Drew on a VPL too.

by Anonymousreply 709/15/2020

Imagine wanting to dress like this douchey dirtbag

by Anonymousreply 809/15/2020

He’s totally repulsive but I still would

by Anonymousreply 909/15/2020

They're both disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 1009/15/2020

The tattoo on his leg looks like the picture of Jesus on the right.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1109/15/2020

He’s one of those ChristiansTM that hate gays and abortion but loves drugs and threesomes.

by Anonymousreply 1209/15/2020

Is the font he used the same as the one used to spell Crayola on their boxes of crayons.

by Anonymousreply 1309/15/2020

In May Bieber was in Canada and I thought the border was suppose to be closed between Canada and the US, I guess when you are rich no borders are closed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1409/15/2020

Why don't grown men wanna dress like grown men? Disgusting

by Anonymousreply 1509/15/2020

🐫 + 🦶

by Anonymousreply 1609/15/2020

It’s like they gave Justin ‘busted ass’ Bieber a box of Crayola crayons and said “draw a logo for your brand” and he said “Okay, this is what I DREW. It might be too meta for you to understand, though.”

by Anonymousreply 1709/15/2020

R17 Drew is his middle name

by Anonymousreply 1809/15/2020

R14. The border isn't closed closed. All Canadians can go to the US without issue. They can also return to Canada but they have to quarantine. Americans can only enter Canada for essential reasons. The US never closed the border to Canadians.

by Anonymousreply 1909/15/2020

R11 i love that Jesus is forever looking up at him in judgement.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2009/15/2020

He’s looking up his shorts and distressed that Justin is uncut.

by Anonymousreply 2109/15/2020
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!