Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The Trans have declared WAR on Gina Carano

For mocking pronouns on social media handles.

She declared her pronouns “Boop/bop/beep.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39Last Wednesday at 2:11 PM

Who?

by Anonymousreply 109/13/2020

Henry Cavill’s ex beard. Lol

by Anonymousreply 209/13/2020

Good, this shit is getting ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 309/13/2020

Pedro Pascal surely can't be straight, right?

by Anonymousreply 409/13/2020

The new virtual classroom we use at my college has gender pronouns listed after everyone’s name. You select your preferred pronoun or can leave it blank. At first I left it blank because I’m like, obviously a “he”. But I noticed all the other faculty and students were using it so I just added it back in. Feels stupid but I guess it’s a sign of respect for those who need to clarify one way or the other.

by Anonymousreply 509/13/2020

I only know bop from that Steven Soderbergh film boop did where boop had lots of fights with Channing Tatum, Michael Fassbender, Ewan McGregor, Mathieu Kassovitz, Michael Angarano, Bill Paxton, Antonio Banderas, and Michael Douglas.

Boop might have fucked one of them two.

by Anonymousreply 609/13/2020

However if anyone ever refers to me as “cis” I will make a scene and act offended. Cis should not be forced upon those of us that are gender obvious and I think it’s meant to be a subtle put down by trans folk.

by Anonymousreply 709/13/2020

I think it’s fucking hilarious, and wish she had committed to the jest. “That’s how I identify. I’m not constricted to a trinary model of gender identities. Fuck you, TERF.”

by Anonymousreply 809/13/2020

R7, that one really offends me. I’m not the outlier who requires special terminology.

by Anonymousreply 909/13/2020

People are already calling for her to be fired from Mandalorian.

I personally think it’s a stupid hill for her to die on, but hey, it’s her career.

by Anonymousreply 1009/13/2020

MUST DESTROY COMEDY

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1109/13/2020

Call me a coward but I'm no JK Rowling. I can't afford to stand to well funded trans bullies.

by Anonymousreply 1209/13/2020

Who cares? I don’t even know who this lowlife woman is.

by Anonymousreply 1309/13/2020

Datalounge needed another COVID-denying, Trump-loving, QAnon angel.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1409/13/2020

[Quote] I’m not the outlier who requires special terminology.

Gays are outliers.

by Anonymousreply 1509/13/2020

They clearly need new eye prescriptions.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1609/13/2020

All of us are different in some way. Should alcoholics force people who aren't alcoholics to call themselves "non-alkies"? Should paraplegics insist those who aren't go by the term "ambulatories"? Should people who don't have missing limbs be termed "all-theres"?

What supposedly makes trans people so fucking special and precious?

by Anonymousreply 1709/13/2020

R16 thats fucking hilarious

by Anonymousreply 1809/13/2020

R16 I love how utterly self obsessed they are

by Anonymousreply 1909/13/2020

The Trans can kindly go fuck themselves with their 'ladydicks' into their bearded lady mouths.

by Anonymousreply 2009/13/2020

[quote] Gays are outliers.

Way too many men suck cock for that to be true anymore.

by Anonymousreply 2109/13/2020

Bravo! Everyone should be mocking this pronoun BS!

by Anonymousreply 2209/13/2020

R22 but they don't 🙁

by Anonymousreply 2309/13/2020

No R7, it’s just a way to refer to you in relation to a transgendered person. How ridiculous that you’d be offended.

by Anonymousreply 2409/13/2020

I'm not putting them in. They are ridiculous. I won't be swayed EVER.

by Anonymousreply 2509/13/2020

I think the T-Gals are overplaying their hands.

They are overrating themselves and their power, making enemies left right and center, and that’s always a very bad political strategy for a minority group [especially as it’s as tiny as the Transgender population].

by Anonymousreply 2609/13/2020

And here I thought pronouns were for the non-binary idiots.

by Anonymousreply 2709/14/2020

This is so dumb. Gina is a goddess.

The pronoun and labeling thing is so lame. I miss the 90's when everyone was all, "I don't need a label to define myself." Now everyone wants a fucking special name tag.

by Anonymousreply 2809/14/2020

This is a very anglosaxon thing. It's very rare on profiles that are not form the USA or Uk.

And most people are not going to put their pronouns in their profiles anyway. It seems a way to push a majority to do what a minority want them to do and that never works.

The same way people should respect and not mock people who put their pronouns in their profiles

by Anonymousreply 2909/14/2020

R29, people who put "their" pronouns in their profiles are fucking assholes. Not only are they stupid, but they're trying to impose this bullshit on the rest of us. The pronouns to be used for 99.9% of humanity are glaringly obvious. If in the context of a personal encounter someone gets the pronouns of the person they're communicating with "wrong" then they can be "corrected". Idiots putting "their" profile in their social media profiles for complete strangers they're never going to have any encounter with deserve to be mocked, especially since, aside from the trans, who are always very obvious, 99.9% of people's pronouns coincide with their physical gender.

Society shouldn't be forced to accept junk social science theories just because the identities of a tiny, negligible nano-minority don't match with their physical bodies.

by Anonymousreply 3009/14/2020

^ "Idiots putting "their" pronouns in their social media profiles..."

by Anonymousreply 3109/14/2020

No R30, it just shows that a person has an awareness of the world beyond the end of their own nose, something you seem incapable of and threatened by. Poor you.

by Anonymousreply 3209/14/2020

The one who has little awareness of what's really going on in the world is you, r32.

by Anonymousreply 3309/14/2020

Gasp!

by Anonymousreply 34Last Wednesday at 8:48 AM

That is hysterical. I wish I would have thought of it.

by Anonymousreply 35Last Wednesday at 8:59 AM

I keep seeing trans / non-binary scolds in blue check Twitter post responses "politely" nagging whoever to add pronouns to their bio. If they get refused - or worse, feel as if they are being mocked for this Very Serious Thing that could Literally Kill Trans People by Invalidating Them, the lunatics and sock accounts come out of the woodwork to bully, harass, shame, and threaten.

by Anonymousreply 36Last Wednesday at 9:13 AM

[quote] No [R7], it’s just a way to refer to you in relation to a transgendered person. How ridiculous that you’d be offended.

How ridiculous it is that you think everybody else should identify themselves from a Tranny POV.

Are you boys this desperate?

by Anonymousreply 37Last Wednesday at 9:40 AM

[quote] it’s just a way to refer to you in relation to a transgendered person. How ridiculous that you’d be offended.

How about just trying to relate to others? Trying to force others to use & misuse their language based on YOUR POV shows an inability to relate to others.

by Anonymousreply 38Last Wednesday at 9:51 AM

So r38, the whole of humanity which doesn't use the term "cis" and has never used it for the entirety of history, a very recent made-up term that has no equivalent in any language other than English, has an inability to relate to others if they don't use some stupid term to describe themselves that is used by probably only 0.0001% of the global population?

by Anonymousreply 39Last Wednesday at 2:11 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!