Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Denise Richards leaving ‘The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills’

The drama around Richards during the show’s tenth season has fueled this season’s ratings — “Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” has been the top-rated cable show on Wednesday nights this year — but the actor has clearly been miserable throughout. As this season went on, Richards had to fend off nearly the entire rest of the cast, as well as former “RHOBH” cast member Brandi Glanville, who claimed on camera she’d had a one-night-stand with the married Richards.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101September 22, 2020 2:22 PM

She doesn't need the show anymore now that she has that soap opera to pay the bills.

by Anonymousreply 1September 10, 2020 4:49 AM

She should go back to bearding for sheen

by Anonymousreply 2September 10, 2020 4:49 AM

GOOOD !!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 3September 10, 2020 5:59 AM

PITY she has such a thin skiin.....she be sorry when her gigolo hubbby leaves her

by Anonymousreply 4September 10, 2020 6:00 AM

Did she get a facelift?

by Anonymousreply 5September 10, 2020 6:45 AM

Is her boyfriend a gold digger? Does he have his own money?

She was still young and hot when she became single and should make sure to marry “securely” if you catch my drift. She would make a dream wife for a wealthy man.

by Anonymousreply 6September 10, 2020 6:47 AM

Does her snatch stink?

by Anonymousreply 7September 10, 2020 9:27 AM

Who???

by Anonymousreply 8September 10, 2020 9:31 AM

git her boring snatch off the screen NOW

she old and moldy

KEEP HER HOT BUTT LOVIN HUBBY THO

by Anonymousreply 9September 10, 2020 10:27 AM

Who is leaving what now?

by Anonymousreply 10September 10, 2020 10:35 AM

yea her man is bad ass and HOT

but she is fug ugly and shoulda never been hired wid that trout saggy mouth

by Anonymousreply 11September 12, 2020 5:04 AM

I call BULLSHIT! She knew exactly what she was doing appearing on the show! The producers manufactured her storyline with Brandie! Everything was pre-written and signed off on! Otherwise it would make no sense to have Brandie show up at Kyle's house, and head to her closet, with a camera crew present? Total manufactured "scripted reality" bullshit!

by Anonymousreply 12September 12, 2020 5:11 AM

Some people just LOVE her and think she’s a saint because she started to take in Sheen’s kids with Brooke Mueller. Oh and because she has some dogs or a pig or something.

Listen. Maybe she’s the best out of THAT bunch, but she just looks good in comparison. You only have to look at the situations she always finds herself in. That’s not a mentally healthy person.

by Anonymousreply 13September 12, 2020 5:13 AM

Yeah, she isn’t such a sweetheart. Remember how dirty she did her then-friend Heather Locklear? You never date friend’s ex.

by Anonymousreply 14September 12, 2020 5:17 AM

I don't give a damn about Housewives shows but I've always liked Denise

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15September 12, 2020 5:19 AM

she a mean old fug. her hot hubby be gone in a yr or less....imagine crawling into bed with her old floppy puss

by Anonymousreply 16September 13, 2020 8:35 AM

R7 No, it didn't smell bad at all Ms. Flannery;ike lilacs and talcum powder.

by Anonymousreply 17September 13, 2020 8:50 AM

twernt she one of heidi fleiss's ho's ??? dats the rumor....

her big ole twisted mouth good at suckin n eatin out men

by Anonymousreply 18September 13, 2020 11:32 AM

I don't understand the drama when Denise has always claimed to be sexually adventurous.

by Anonymousreply 19September 13, 2020 12:52 PM

R18 Is that right? About working for Madam Fleiss?

by Anonymousreply 20September 13, 2020 12:58 PM

I don't blame her. They were absolute bitches to her. Especially Lisa Rinna. She stirs the pot and stabs in the back and plays all innocent. Somebody needs to call her out. Same with Kyle.

by Anonymousreply 21September 13, 2020 1:01 PM

She makes peanuts on B&B compared to just 10 weeks of filming on BH at $1million a season. ShE’s nuts to quit. Unless there is something we all don’t know about.

by Anonymousreply 22September 13, 2020 1:06 PM

She was by far the most interesting and brought the most this season on the show. Bravo needs to do a cast shakeup to add life to this show.

by Anonymousreply 23September 13, 2020 1:13 PM

Denise has said that hubby Aaron Phypers has the biggest cock she's ever seen.

He was formerly married to Nicollette Sheridan, who was formerly married to Harry Hamlin and she was with Michael Bolton for a while.

How does Nicollette score such quality dick?

by Anonymousreply 24September 13, 2020 1:24 PM

Denise has the greatest funbags

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25September 13, 2020 1:27 PM

I think some of those bitches had their own "time "with Brandy and they were scared to death they were going to be exposed. So they circled on Denise like a bunch of sharks and kept the heat on her.

by Anonymousreply 26September 13, 2020 1:31 PM

Anyone involved w the RH has to know how stupid they’d be to sleep w BG. She’s always looking for ways back in. DR looked so off at the reunion. Slouching, bad angles, crazy makeup. I think she’s pretty clear on keeping other people’s bullshit out of her life, which makes sense after the Sheen years.

by Anonymousreply 27September 13, 2020 1:53 PM

Is this a happy ending for everyone involved?

by Anonymousreply 28September 13, 2020 5:07 PM

She had no choice. They would keep bringing up her hookup with Brandi. Now though the other cast members should be confronted with their affairs or the affairs of their spouses (Mauricio with women, Harry with men).

by Anonymousreply 29September 13, 2020 5:14 PM

I like Denise in general. She is a tough bitch. I remember watching her short lived reality show years ago and she called some woman "a dumb cunt" on the phone. One of Heidi Fleiss' girls, married to Charlie Sheen, all the ensuing drama. Denise has seen some shit, I feel.

by Anonymousreply 30September 13, 2020 5:23 PM

She was drop dead gorgeous, once in a generation sizzling hot California dream girl in Wild Things.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31September 13, 2020 5:37 PM

I love Drop Dead Gorgeous (the whole cast) - it was just released on HBO Max after not being available to stream forever. She was at her absolute hottest in Wild Things, but Denise looks great now. I think she is the prettiest of the BH Housewives. How did Brandi even get on the show. Did she have any fame aside from being the wife of the dude who cheated on her with Leanne Rhimes? I haven't watched in ages, but Brandi lived in a shitty house back in the beginning.

by Anonymousreply 32September 13, 2020 5:40 PM

If I could hang out with only one housewife, of all the series, it would be Denise. I agree she is very pretty and seems to have a good sense of humor. She also seems like a good person and a good parent. Nobody is perfect but she is the most real.

by Anonymousreply 33September 13, 2020 5:44 PM

R27 I think the Bravo producers told the makeup and stylists to make her look like trashy slut shit. The aesthetics of those shows are tightly controlled and everyone else had perfect makeup and wardrobe except her, it was an intentional choice.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34September 13, 2020 6:05 PM

She came off like a wet noodle this season.

by Anonymousreply 35September 13, 2020 6:21 PM

Denise (and maybe Garcelle) doesn't have a glam squad like the other cunts, so she showed up like she showed up.

My guess is Brandi hasn't had relations with any of the other housewives, but more likely with Mauricio and/or Harry, with the wives' acknowledgement, if not their consent.

by Anonymousreply 36September 13, 2020 6:46 PM

Brandi has Mayella Ewell vibes: pass-around incest survivor slut who blows the whistle when she gets outed as a whore.

by Anonymousreply 37September 13, 2020 7:07 PM

Mauricio is so sleazy and gross. Lisa Rinna looks harsh in R34 - almost mannish and she has (had) such a pretty face with the short hair. I don't know if that hair and makeup work from the pic

by Anonymousreply 38September 13, 2020 7:09 PM

I like Denise, and it’s sad that she’s gone. I want “bitch stoke my house” and her alcoholic sister gone.

And Rinna. God, the woman is vile. When she said that her daughter makes more money than anyone else on the show just with her modeling, I rolled my eyes so hard that it took them 2 days to snap back into place. That girl is so damn ugly that my dog goes hiding in the basement every time her face is on the screen.

by Anonymousreply 39September 13, 2020 7:13 PM

Can they still keep her hot hubby on the show without her?

by Anonymousreply 40September 13, 2020 7:14 PM

R40 Phypers is fit and fine.

by Anonymousreply 41September 13, 2020 7:44 PM

Aaron looks like a caveman on steroids with a page boy haircut. I question your taste level.

by Anonymousreply 42September 13, 2020 7:53 PM

R42 He has a great bum, and really nice feet, (in addition to that horsecock), so keep right on cunting Kim.

by Anonymousreply 43September 13, 2020 8:11 PM

R43, Have to wonder why Nicollette let him go.

by Anonymousreply 44September 13, 2020 8:39 PM

R44 Perhaps she got the sense he wasn't really that into her any longer.

by Anonymousreply 45September 13, 2020 8:47 PM

R45, I guess she had her fill of him, so to speak.

"Sheridan married Aaron Phypers in December 2015. They divorced in August 2018."

by Anonymousreply 46September 13, 2020 8:54 PM

Because he is fug and mentally deranged

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47September 13, 2020 8:55 PM

R47, Call your optometrist in the morning and make an appointment.

by Anonymousreply 48September 14, 2020 12:14 AM

Denise had to have been one of Heidi’s gals, because unless she ran into Charlie on the street, or on a film set, I don’t see how she would have met him or hang out with him for more than an hour, unless she was getting PAID. Even the most dysfunctional mess of a 21 year old woman would send Charlie packing within 30 minutes of meeting him unless there’s a kilo of Peruvian flake on the glass coffee table, next to an envelope containing $10,000 in large bills, and a syringe filled with some sort of horse tranquilizer to knock Charlie out & get the fuck out of his compound before he pulls out his Glock or hunting knife collection.

SJWs have no idea what “BRAVE” truly means, unless they’re a chick who’s partied with Charlie Sheen.

by Anonymousreply 49September 14, 2020 1:58 PM

Denise should have said yeah, we hooked up. It was great.

Why so much drama around a hook up?

by Anonymousreply 50September 14, 2020 6:46 PM

This is a loss for the show.

by Anonymousreply 51September 14, 2020 6:49 PM

No what Denise should have said is while we're on the subject of malicious rumors let's discuss, Mo's penchant for tranny hookers or Harry Hamlin being a rapist etc.

by Anonymousreply 52September 14, 2020 8:28 PM

Denise denied all during filming mire than likely so her kids wouldn't learn about the Brandi affair

by Anonymousreply 53September 15, 2020 1:02 AM

If the kids have internet access they will see much worse about their mother, true or not.

by Anonymousreply 54September 15, 2020 1:21 AM

Didn't Rinna and Denise have a scissor history together?

by Anonymousreply 55September 15, 2020 3:20 AM

Are the rumors about M and the Ts true? Where did that start?

by Anonymousreply 56September 15, 2020 6:58 AM

She should start a new show - My early life working for Heidi Fleiss

by Anonymousreply 57September 15, 2020 7:02 AM

She's going back to being a prostitution whore?

by Anonymousreply 58September 15, 2020 8:01 AM

You think my deflated facial lips are bad? You should see what's in my panties!

by Anonymousreply 59September 15, 2020 3:10 PM

I don't have a beaver. I have roadkill!

by Anonymousreply 60September 15, 2020 3:12 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61September 16, 2020 6:58 AM

The OP's picture is frightful.

All those Teflon tendrils dangling down the front but nothing on the back.

by Anonymousreply 62September 16, 2020 7:19 AM

This whole drama is so stupid. There's a momentary gossipy thrill when hearing about them hooking up, but after that, who gives a rip???

by Anonymousreply 63September 16, 2020 11:02 AM

I'm always shocked at how prudish and hypocritical these people are. It reminds me of the lpwkey homophobia the bi chick in RHWNY received from the other women.

by Anonymousreply 64September 16, 2020 11:13 AM

look at her face.....she is a born liar.

by Anonymousreply 65September 16, 2020 11:18 AM

Brandi can’t stop trying to make herself happen.

by Anonymousreply 66September 16, 2020 11:27 AM

How could Denise keep her hands off of Aaron Phypers and his huge cock?

by Anonymousreply 67September 16, 2020 11:52 AM

Of course, Brandi is known as a truth teller. Remember when she had to go to court because she was talking about Joanna Krupa having a smelly vagina?

Jesus, Brandi is so dirty and vile. At least Denise Richards has accomplished something in her life, and I don’t even care if she was a Fleiss girl or not.

What has Brandi done with her life other than being photographed drunk with her tampon string hanging out of her used up vagina?

by Anonymousreply 68September 16, 2020 12:00 PM

[quote] she a mean old fug. her hot hubby be gone in a yr or less....

Who is this specimen who keeps posting in pidgin English?

by Anonymousreply 69September 16, 2020 12:10 PM

It's time to put these bitches on The Amazing Race. Denise and Garcelle vs Kyle and Teddi vs Rinna and Sutton vs Erika and Dorit vs Brandi and Kim.

3 continents. 8 countries. 12,000 miles. No credit cards. No glam squad. No chance.

by Anonymousreply 70September 16, 2020 12:12 PM

[quote] Yeah, she isn’t such a sweetheart. Remember how dirty she did her then-friend Heather Locklear? You never date friend’s ex.

That story was really blown out of proportion. The media spun it to make it look like Heather and Denise were best friends but they never were. She dated Richie after he and Heather had already seperated.

by Anonymousreply 71September 16, 2020 1:20 PM

[quote] And Rinna. God, the woman is vile. When she said that her daughter makes more money than anyone else on the show just with her modeling, I rolled my eyes so hard that it took them 2 days to snap back into place. That girl is so damn ugly that my dog goes hiding in the basement every time her face is on the screen.

Neither of her daughters are particularly attractive. As delusional and pretentious as she is, I'd LOVE to see Yolanda's reaction to Rinna saying that if she were still on the show.

by Anonymousreply 72September 16, 2020 1:23 PM

Perhaps Denise is leaving to pursue a musical career

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73September 16, 2020 3:39 PM

Trout MOuth Richards we called her at the heidi fleiss hore house

by Anonymousreply 74September 16, 2020 4:50 PM

door caint hit her flat ass quick enuf

by Anonymousreply 75September 18, 2020 7:33 AM

Andy “Cocaine” Cohen could care less about the fans of these shows and continues to reward bad behavior and weak lame story lines. Housewives used to be fun, mindless trash tv - now it’s just depressing.

If I wanted to see one person attacked by a larger group I’d come to DL and read the comment section of any unpopular opinion posted

by Anonymousreply 76September 18, 2020 8:32 AM

ratings of his chat show continue to climb....

by Anonymousreply 77September 18, 2020 9:07 AM

Isn’t it ironic that Kyle told the story about time when she was caught having sex with her boyfriend and how traumatizing the experience was for her because she was interrogated by her entire family?

Was she trying to relive her trauma by doing the same thing to Denise? The only difference being that Denise is an adult woman who owes no explanation to Kyle or any of the women in the group. The term “women” is used very loosely here.

by Anonymousreply 78September 18, 2020 9:13 AM

Denise is liar of highest order

by Anonymousreply 79September 18, 2020 9:55 AM

Rinna is a cunt of the highest order, with Cohen right behind.

The more I watched, the more my opinion of Kyle as just being an idiot, changed to her being the mastermind of the Denise drama. If anyone wanted to deflect attention (from Mauricio's business lawsuits and cheating rumors) it would be her. And "shit-stirrer" Teddi would be just the crony to facilitate it. So convenient that her barely coherent sister Kim and ultimate attention whore Brandi would end up in her bedroom spilling "truths" in front of Teddi.

And fuck these women for trying to vilify Garcelle for not flying across the country to see Erika's show. Sometimes I don't go next door for the neighbor's birthday party- because, I just don't fucking feel like it. Loved how nobody asked why Tom didn't go to opening night instead of waiting til the last week (ie; hoping the show closes ).

by Anonymousreply 80September 18, 2020 10:26 AM

R79, aka Lisa Rinna, thank you for taking time out of your busy day to join us on DL.

by Anonymousreply 81September 18, 2020 12:18 PM

I don’t know how you bitches do it.

How do y’all watch these wanna be tranny grannies week after week? ESPECIALLY if you live in L.A.,!and have to encounter their wanna be tranny crotch-fruit flinging their fire retardant hair extensions about, as they pump gas into their monster SUVs, texting the paps to meet them at their next stop?

No shade to the trans community, btw. I have no issues with trans or them getting their glam on. At least they don’t look like mindless sex-bots with 20 lbs. of contouring makeup that they don’t need to wear, since women don’t need to contour their faces to look like women.

by Anonymousreply 82September 18, 2020 1:16 PM

I’ve been binging the newest season over the past few nights and it’s great. I feel bad for Denise though. They really target her.

by Anonymousreply 83September 18, 2020 2:10 PM

Lisa Vanderpump, who I have mixed feelings about, actually did warn Denise that these women would come for her eventually. Denise didn't believe her, I think she told the women what Lisa said and they all kind of scoffed and said "what!?". I'm sure she believes Lisa now. Even Camille, who didn't like Denise, spoke out about how Brandi's has a knack for twisiting everything in her favor. I remember at the end of the previous season, all the women blamed Lisa for the "toxic" relationships between all of them, that Lisa was like a dark cloud. This season is proof that was all BS--they all are clearly toxic (except for Denise, Garcelle and Sutton). Especially Rinna and Brandi.

by Anonymousreply 84September 18, 2020 2:27 PM

Where can one stream this crapfest free?

by Anonymousreply 85September 18, 2020 7:09 PM

R85, hulu.

by Anonymousreply 86September 18, 2020 8:47 PM

Am I the only who noticed Denise kept on fixing her hair so it would cover the redness on her chest? It looked like she was having one of those nervous person heat rash episodes.

by Anonymousreply 87September 18, 2020 9:00 PM

So Brandi and Denise only sucked tittays? That's hardly hooking up.

by Anonymousreply 88September 18, 2020 9:57 PM

No. They did the full on bang during a sleep over.

by Anonymousreply 89September 18, 2020 10:02 PM

^^ Brandi must have taped this. You know she did.

by Anonymousreply 90September 18, 2020 10:05 PM

denise ate brandi's cookie.....and she lies about so many things....why she has such fear??

by Anonymousreply 91September 19, 2020 12:04 PM

LOL at Sutton chartering a plane to see Erika’s by all accounts AWFUL Broadway performance.

Still trying to buy friendships, I see.

by Anonymousreply 92September 19, 2020 10:40 PM

Why was Denise's body language so bizarre through the reunion? She looked like she was sitting on a spiky throne and trying to put as little of herself on the chair as possible. She looked like she was having some sort of fit. I like Denise, by the way, I just thought her body language was utterly bizarre.

by Anonymousreply 93September 21, 2020 7:59 PM

TEDDI WILL BE FIRED! Suddently, 2020 got less horrible.

by Anonymousreply 94September 21, 2020 8:03 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95September 21, 2020 8:24 PM

The reason Kyle loves Teddi is because she is the only person who has ever been her lapdog.

by Anonymousreply 96September 21, 2020 8:29 PM

R93, Denise was still sore from the all nighter with Aaron and his beer can cock.

by Anonymousreply 97September 22, 2020 12:18 AM

I never really liked her. She is dead to me.

by Anonymousreply 98September 22, 2020 12:36 AM

WHTS WRONG with denise's mouth? its all big floppy and stretched from cocks when she was a fleiss ho??

by Anonymousreply 99September 22, 2020 6:56 AM

R73, bahahaha...I needed a good laugh tonight! That was right up there with Roseanne singing the National Anthem.

by Anonymousreply 100September 22, 2020 7:12 AM

Denise was a knockout in the 90s and early 00s, marrying Sheen aged her like 15-20 years in the short time they were together.

by Anonymousreply 101September 22, 2020 2:22 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!