Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Alec Baldwin Gives Birth to His 5th Child With Hilaria .

Alec Baldwin and wife Hilaria have welcomed another bundle of joy!

The 36-year-old Mom Brain podcast co-host and fitness instructor announced on Wednesday morning (September 9) that she and the 62-year-old actor had welcomed their fifth child together, a baby boy.

“We had a baby last night. He is perfect and we couldn’t be happier 🌟. Stay tuned for a name🤍” Hilaria captioned the below Instagram photo holding her newborn son.

The baby boy joins older siblings Carmen, 6, Rafael, 5, Leonardo, 3, and Romeo, 2. Alec is also dad to Ireland Baldwin, 24.

Hilaria revealed that she was pregnant again in April, after suffering two miscarriages — one in April of last year and another in November.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 117September 16, 2020 10:23 AM

This should be illegal.

by Anonymousreply 1September 9, 2020 6:49 PM

Congrats, Alec.

Your youngest child will turn 18 the same year you turn 80. Assuming you live that long, which given your issues with obesity, substance abuse, and rage issues, is not especially likely.

Also hoping that your advanced age has not greatly increased the odds of your son being bipolar, autistic, somewhere or on spectrum, or suffering from other cognitive issues.

Well done.

by Anonymousreply 2September 9, 2020 6:51 PM

Damn, he must have some really strong seed.

by Anonymousreply 3September 9, 2020 6:53 PM

Four boys under the age of five...another set of Baldwin brothers.

At least they have enough money so that the oldest daughter won’t get forced into being a second mother to all her younger siblings.

by Anonymousreply 4September 9, 2020 6:55 PM

[quote]We had a baby last night.

It probably just dropped out of her clown car pussy while she was making dinner.

by Anonymousreply 5September 9, 2020 6:56 PM

She'll be pregnant again in 5,4,3...

by Anonymousreply 6September 9, 2020 6:56 PM

[quote] Alec Baldwin Gives Birth to His 5th Child With Hilaria .

What a Renaissance man! He not only acts, hosts the Philharmonic,and impersonates Trump on SNL, but he also gives birth to children instead of letting his wife do it.

by Anonymousreply 7September 9, 2020 7:00 PM

What will she do for attention now?

by Anonymousreply 8September 9, 2020 7:02 PM

It's odd they keep having boys. Old fathers usually have girls.

by Anonymousreply 9September 9, 2020 7:07 PM

[quote]It's odd they keep having boys. Old fathers usually have girls.

Every pregnancy has a 50/50 chance of being male or female.

by Anonymousreply 10September 9, 2020 7:19 PM

What makes someone, whose only child had already hit 18 and move out all of a sudden want to do this again? and this time with 5 kids six and below (and two other dead kids)

by Anonymousreply 11September 9, 2020 7:19 PM

It makes no sense. Alec for a long time was content with that one daughter he called a pig. And now in his senile years he's having multiple piglets

by Anonymousreply 12September 9, 2020 7:20 PM

What a stupid bitch. Using her own vagina. I have to LOL.

by Anonymousreply 13September 9, 2020 7:24 PM

I guess if you come from a big family you might have a high tolerance for all of the chaos and noise but five little kids sounds like hell.

by Anonymousreply 14September 9, 2020 7:24 PM

She has her hooks in him DEEP

by Anonymousreply 15September 9, 2020 7:51 PM

Alec has a vagina?

by Anonymousreply 16September 9, 2020 7:54 PM

OP, men father children, women give birth.

by Anonymousreply 17September 9, 2020 7:58 PM

Congrats. She looks like the type to push the kids into showbiz.

I wonder how Ireland feels when she sees her dad fuss over her half siblings while he was away when she was a child. Does she resent him? Does she resent the kids? It must sting, even if only a little bit. Kind of like how John Lennon abandoned Julian but later became Superdad with Sean. That can't be easy.

by Anonymousreply 18September 9, 2020 8:02 PM

Congrats? I guess. Who wants to be 80 when your kid is 18. Selfish

by Anonymousreply 19September 9, 2020 8:09 PM

She has mental health issues.

by Anonymousreply 20September 9, 2020 8:14 PM

This one will the most like Barron Trump.

by Anonymousreply 21September 9, 2020 8:16 PM

This one will BE the most like Barron Trump.

by Anonymousreply 22September 9, 2020 8:17 PM

I guess we'll be seeing the usual yoga pose in her bra and panties to show everyone how good her body looks after yet another pregnancy... any minute now...

by Anonymousreply 23September 9, 2020 8:28 PM

Did she call the papers to announce giving birth upside down?

by Anonymousreply 24September 9, 2020 8:30 PM

Keep going, Hilary! Only three more until you're Octomom 2!!

by Anonymousreply 25September 9, 2020 8:36 PM

R10, older fathers being more likely to sire daughters is a thing. Apparently the mothers age is a factor too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26September 9, 2020 8:42 PM

[quote]Hilaria revealed that she was pregnant again in April, after suffering two miscarriages — one in April of last year and another in November.

So she had a miscarriage last November, then immediately had to get pregnant again in December to give birth now in September? Good Lord, you don't have to be pregnant every month of the year, psycho woman.

by Anonymousreply 27September 9, 2020 8:43 PM

"Alex Baldwin Gives Birth to His 5th Child..."

If Baldwin had to do the birthing, there would have only been one.

by Anonymousreply 28September 9, 2020 9:12 PM

Oh, give me a fucking break.

by Anonymousreply 29September 9, 2020 10:36 PM

You all remember when she was Hilaria from Spain instead of Hilary from Massachusetts, fake accent and all?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30September 9, 2020 11:05 PM

KA-ching x 5

by Anonymousreply 31September 9, 2020 11:06 PM

[quote]It probably just dropped out of her clown car pussy while she was making dinner.

Thank goodness for Placenta Helper with four hungry mouths to feed. Eight if you include Alex and his brothers.

by Anonymousreply 32September 9, 2020 11:07 PM

Really disappointed the last two weren’t called Donatello and Michelangelo. I was hopeful after the first two boys...

Guess they’ll just have to have two more.

Wouldn’t surprise me.

by Anonymousreply 33September 9, 2020 11:08 PM

[quote]At least they have enough money so that the oldest daughter won’t get forced into being a second mother to all her younger siblings.

They have enough money so that Hilaria won't get forced into being a mother.

by Anonymousreply 34September 9, 2020 11:19 PM

Baldwin has become such an unapologetic famewhore that I'm sure he entertains some notion of Kardashian style fame for his brood, with him in the Kris Jenner/momager role. Just wait for it.

by Anonymousreply 35September 9, 2020 11:30 PM

Has Alec ever cried onscreen? Some actors don't like to get too emotional with their characters. We need to do a thread about this.

by Anonymousreply 36September 9, 2020 11:54 PM

Breeders like to breed; especially the really rich ones with young wives. Let's hope they don't inherit Alec's anger and rage issues. He behaves like someone on too much T replacement therapy; he should've mellowed the fuck out by now.

by Anonymousreply 37September 10, 2020 12:02 AM

[quote]Has Alec ever cried onscreen?

Yes, and quite well.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38September 10, 2020 12:59 AM

Thanks for the clip! Damn, he was good lookin' back in the day!

by Anonymousreply 39September 10, 2020 1:04 AM

^Indeed he was, with an ass that you could balance two drinks on.

by Anonymousreply 40September 10, 2020 1:12 AM

Did he call the baby a rude, thoughtless little pig yet?

by Anonymousreply 41September 10, 2020 1:14 AM

R41 Ha!

by Anonymousreply 42September 10, 2020 1:22 AM

Young Alex was a dream.

by Anonymousreply 43September 10, 2020 2:54 AM

Alec Baldwin is an excellent actor and a grade A piece of ass in his day.

This Hilaria chick is going to get everything. Ireland, let's hope your mother leaves you something.

by Anonymousreply 44September 10, 2020 3:03 AM

She seems content on keeping him working til his grave to support their own small town. They won’t stop until he drops dead. He was looking extremely rough with a huge stomach in that recent beach pic. He never seemed too bright and easily led around by the nose by this gold digging fame whore. Oh well Alec, keep hosting the game shows.

by Anonymousreply 45September 10, 2020 3:25 AM

Any rumors out there that a surrogate was involved? Some of her pregnancy pics look fake or inconsistent to me. But what do I know?

by Anonymousreply 46September 10, 2020 3:33 AM

Watching that clip at r38 made me wonder all over again at Lisa Hartman's look. She had the most ridiculous 80s hair of all time, and she dressed in those hideous pastels (pink and white!). it's like she was the living embodiment of the 1980s.

by Anonymousreply 47September 10, 2020 3:39 AM

[quote] He never seemed too bright and easily led around by the nose by this gold digging fame whore.

I've actually thought he's seemed very bright insofar as he seems to know a lot about culture and politics.

His problem has always been that he has no common sense. He is always tripping over his own ego.

by Anonymousreply 48September 10, 2020 3:40 AM

Alec Baldwin never seemed too bright? Um.. said a really stupid person?

Whether or not you agree with his point of view, Baldwin is very bright. You may be confusing him with one of his dimmer brothers.

by Anonymousreply 49September 10, 2020 3:43 AM

R49 exactly when are these moments of brightness? When he’s calling the oldest daughter a pig, or trying to repopulate a small village? If he was this master mind, he would find a way to get off the game show circuit and to tell her ass no when she wants baby number 6. The world has enough people in it already. It’s their fucking lives, but I find fetish breeders disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 50September 10, 2020 4:09 AM

"Kind of like how John Lennon abandoned Julian but later became Superdad with Sean."

That was a myth. Lennon holed-up in his bedroom like Howard Hughes- emaciated and depressed- for years. Then he died.

But they tried to rewrite it like he was content to be a stay-at-home dad.

by Anonymousreply 51September 10, 2020 4:14 AM

He moved on from a thoughtless little pig to a brood sow.

by Anonymousreply 52September 10, 2020 4:16 AM

As I said, r50, you may not agree with him but he's still a very intelligent man.

He was also a smoking hot man, back in the day, and an incredibly talented actor. I don't care about the druggie daughter or the brood sow wife.

by Anonymousreply 53September 10, 2020 4:20 AM

Alec only seems dumb until you start talking to Billy, who is like a cross between a punch drunk fighter and VeggieTales.

by Anonymousreply 54September 10, 2020 4:41 AM

pregnant man

by Anonymousreply 55September 10, 2020 4:43 AM

Between her and Mrs Van Der Creek, they should be studied. An obsession with being constantly pregnant is a psychosis.

by Anonymousreply 56September 10, 2020 4:50 AM

62? Wow, that's old!

by Anonymousreply 57September 10, 2020 4:55 AM

James, get in here and knock me up NOW!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58September 10, 2020 4:58 AM

Re: Alec's intellect... I'll take the middle ground. I loved him on 30 ROCK. I used to listen to his podcast, I read his autobiography....

And then I lost interest in him almost completely.

He's a born actor/salesman/mimic. He's good at studying people and situations (quickly and superficially) and regurgitating some version of the same. All of which requires a high degree of intelligence and skill. He can be articulate, but he frequently is out of his lane on certain matters and will not be deterred. That, and his nonstop talking over guests drove me from his podcast once and for all.

But an intellect? A great thinker? Not on your life. His autobiography--the lack of real introspection, the overwhelming shallowness--was another last straw for me. A very disappointing read.

II think hosting game shows is pretty much where he belongs.

by Anonymousreply 59September 10, 2020 5:01 AM

Wouldn’t a ‘very intelligent man’ have gotten help for his anger management problems?

by Anonymousreply 60September 10, 2020 7:50 AM

The first time I remember really noticing an ass was Alec’s khaki-covered butt in Beetlejuice. Wonderfully plump.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61September 10, 2020 1:38 PM

R30, it fascinates me that she has gotten away with this, especially since there's so much outraged discussion right now of other people who have faked a race/ethnicity/nationality.

In any case, it's indicative of profound psychological problems.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62September 10, 2020 2:03 PM

Wasn’t she born in Spain?

by Anonymousreply 63September 13, 2020 5:37 PM

Doesn’t impregnation by ancient geezers often lead to a higher risk of congenital heart disease, childhood cancer, and autism?

Shouldn’t they dial it the fuck back? He can screw the brains out of his cute little trophy wife without impregnating her, for heaven’s sake.

by Anonymousreply 64September 13, 2020 5:46 PM

When Alec Baldwin is 80, he’s going to have five teenagers in the house.

Good luck with that!

by Anonymousreply 65September 13, 2020 7:18 PM

I'm sure she's tweeted she's pregnant again. She's going to feel like Lucy at the candy factory!

by Anonymousreply 66September 13, 2020 7:22 PM

baby bump

by Anonymousreply 67September 13, 2020 7:40 PM

R30 Do you have a link to further discussion of this? I don't remember any details and am curious.

Alec has always been appealing to me. He has a strong, sexual energy.

I find his wife to be annoying, and wonder if she's trying for another girl.

She had really whipped him into shape when they met. I guess he no longer gives a fuck.

by Anonymousreply 68September 13, 2020 8:05 PM

When he was first with Hilaria, she put him on a strict diet and workout regimen. He lost a lot of weight (and was dying his hair dark brown). He looked a decade younger.

He now appears to have aged a lot. He's fat again, completely gray, and looks older than 62.

by Anonymousreply 69September 13, 2020 8:10 PM

I"m 58 and gay and always wanted kids; never had the money or the partner.

if chicken little fell out of the sky, and I won the lottery tomorrow and went ahead and had a kid, I'd be 59 when he/she were born.

That'd be way too selfish; the kid would just be starting his/her adult life and I'd be ready for diapers.

by Anonymousreply 70September 13, 2020 9:51 PM

I know he's rich but 6 kids rich?

by Anonymousreply 71September 13, 2020 11:04 PM

Wait till they're teens- HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 72September 14, 2020 1:05 AM

He is so old for having kids.

by Anonymousreply 73September 14, 2020 1:07 AM

As first marriages go, this is working out wonderfully well for me.

by Anonymousreply 74September 14, 2020 1:10 AM

He said publicly for years that he wanted a lot of children. I'm happy for them, the kids are adorable.

by Anonymousreply 75September 14, 2020 1:15 AM

I highly doubt Alec Baldwin has ever given birth to anyone. He looks pretty masc to me, but I might be wrong.

by Anonymousreply 76September 14, 2020 1:22 AM

Good for her. She's obviously addicted to getting bred by alpha Baldwin sperm, so why should she stop? Any anon, blindfolded bottom would want the same so why are you so judgemental? She wants to get bred by alpha sperm and that's what she gets. He's probably fucking her right now and breeding her. #rainbow_gay_pride

by Anonymousreply 77September 14, 2020 1:31 AM

The last three pregnancies she was working on a girl. She must be so pissed.

by Anonymousreply 78September 14, 2020 1:35 AM

I see shit like this in my upper east side neighborhood all the time. A clearly late 50s/early 60s white dad pushing a very expensive stroller holding a baby, with a younger looking ethnic/usually Asian wife.

by Anonymousreply 79September 14, 2020 1:40 AM

It's funny because this topic was joked about at great length on '30 Rock' with Jack Donaghy knocking up Avery Jessup.

I follow Hillaria and Isabella Rossellini and Elizabeth Banks on Instagram and it was amusing when they appeared sequentially on my feed.

by Anonymousreply 80September 14, 2020 2:53 AM

Anyone who has more than 4 kids should be evaluated. You're a hoarder.

Hilaria. Tori Spelling. The Van Der Creeks.

by Anonymousreply 81September 14, 2020 2:56 AM

Alec and Hilaria have five children together, daughter Carmen (born August 23, 2013), and sons Rafael Thomas (born June 17, 2015), Leonardo Angel Charles (born September 12, 2016), Romeo Alejandro David (born May 17, 2018), and Eduardo Pau Lucas (born September 8, 2020).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82September 14, 2020 3:00 AM

does the new generation of Baldwin brothers all have Douche Face like the original set does?

by Anonymousreply 83September 14, 2020 1:46 PM

Since he's not in front of a camera these days, he's probably enjoying the opportunity to nest which includes getting a bit fat and gray. He knows how to get camera-ready when needed.

I recently watched The Departed on HBO Max and Alec was so good in his small role. He'll work for as long as he wants to, he'll never have to beg for acting roles. He has more than enough money to feed an army of hungry babies.

by Anonymousreply 84September 14, 2020 2:51 PM

yeah but he’s a dick though

by Anonymousreply 85September 14, 2020 6:44 PM

Bitch needed to be spayed 3 kids ago.

by Anonymousreply 86September 14, 2020 8:04 PM

For R63 and R68:

Hilaria was born Hillary Hayward Thomas to American parents (doctor Kathryn Hayward and lawyer David Thomas) vacationing in Mallorca. She was raised in Boston, with summer vacations in Spain.

People who knew her in college say that she went by Hillary, that her natural hair color was several shades lighter than it is now, and that she had not even a trace of an accent.

by Anonymousreply 87September 15, 2020 4:53 AM

So weird that she pretends to be Spanish.

by Anonymousreply 88September 15, 2020 7:28 AM

Secure that purse, Hilarious! 👜 💰👛 👜 💰👛

by Anonymousreply 89September 15, 2020 9:22 AM

At least so far all the children appear to be happy and well cared for, in comparison to the Tori Spelling kids who look miserable and unkempt.

by Anonymousreply 90September 15, 2020 10:28 AM

Americans love re-invention. Good for "Hillary" if she wants to be called Hilaria or whatever. Only a jealous scold with weird class hang-ups would fault her for expressing herself and pursuing the life that she wants to live.

by Anonymousreply 91September 15, 2020 2:13 PM

Alec stated on Stern that he is never left alone with the children, PATHETIC.

by Anonymousreply 92September 15, 2020 8:58 PM

[QUOTE] Americans love re-invention

I don’t know what you’re talking about.

by Anonymousreply 93September 15, 2020 9:42 PM

[quote]Americans love re-invention. Good for "Hillary" if she wants to be called Hilaria or whatever. Only a jealous scold with weird class hang-ups would fault her for expressing herself and pursuing the life that she wants to live.

Oh, THANK YOU so much for validating us.......and everyone else who appropriates other races, ethnicities and genders for personal gain.

by Anonymousreply 94September 15, 2020 11:31 PM

Wow, look at R91 twisting herself into a pretzel to try and make being a phony psycho seem normal, cute and wholesomely all-American. Is that you Hilarious?

by Anonymousreply 95September 15, 2020 11:35 PM

[quote]Americans love re-invention. Good for "Hillary" if she wants to be called Hilaria or whatever. Only a jealous scold with weird class hang-ups would fault her for expressing herself and pursuing the life that she wants to live.

Fuck off Hilarious!

Are the people in this thread aware this fake clout chaser, Hilarious, isn't even Hispanic? Most of backstory is fake, yet that FOOL Alec married this grifter! Are straight men really this desperate? Alec is a wealthy still somewhat attractive man, he could have surely married a woman who wasn't a grifter.

WTF is wrong with straight men?

by Anonymousreply 96September 16, 2020 12:32 AM

They’re man-babies.

by Anonymousreply 97September 16, 2020 12:45 AM

R 69 Yes, Hilaria had him whipped into shape; he was looking good. She is a vegan and he probably was one too, for a while. Now her attention is on the children and he’s gone back to eating Big Macs.

by Anonymousreply 98September 16, 2020 1:19 AM

Toupee?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99September 16, 2020 3:01 AM

The more children you have, the higher the chance for birth defects/mental problems. And he’s no spring chucked, so I’m thinking an autism diagnosis is on the horizon.

by Anonymousreply 100September 16, 2020 3:59 AM

Spring chicken, obviously. I had an autistic moment there.

by Anonymousreply 101September 16, 2020 3:59 AM

I think Baldwin still has that (always impressive) head of (natural) hair.

But his face appears to be expanding and collapsing all at the same time. It's not good.

Aging sucks.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102September 16, 2020 4:08 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103September 16, 2020 4:09 AM

She had some total plastic surgery on her face. She's unrecognizable from a few years ago

by Anonymousreply 104September 16, 2020 4:10 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105September 16, 2020 4:13 AM

All your kids hate you more than I do, and that's saying something. WTF is this?

by Anonymousreply 106September 16, 2020 4:13 AM

R92 Sometimes it's best for children to not be alone with their fathers, I should know...

by Anonymousreply 107September 16, 2020 4:26 AM

Seriously, he'a going to look like old Kenny Rogers soon.

by Anonymousreply 108September 16, 2020 4:48 AM

Perhaps, R108.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109September 16, 2020 4:58 AM

I don't care about the spawn. I'd still let Alec do bad things to me. With or without Hilarious' consent.

by Anonymousreply 110September 16, 2020 6:20 AM

Hilarious sure didn't marry this version of Alec!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111September 16, 2020 6:55 AM

This is the kind of nonsense this loon posts. When this is all you have to offer the world, well....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112September 16, 2020 6:57 AM

I like him as an actor. Good with both comedy and drama. I find her irritating and the type that gives herself credit for a lot more than she deserves.

That's just too many kids for an old man to have. I don't care how youthful your attitude is.

by Anonymousreply 113September 16, 2020 8:36 AM

Gross

by Anonymousreply 114September 16, 2020 8:37 AM

God, that poor nail tech at R112. She's probably thinking, "turn your ass around you dumb bitch and let me get this job over with so I can move on to my normal clients who know how to respect me and my work. I don't get paid enough for this crap."

by Anonymousreply 115September 16, 2020 8:55 AM

R30😂😂😂 How the hell is she able to live that down in these times?! Hahaha guess Alec is too old and irrelevant for cancel culture to come for his phony appropriating wife

by Anonymousreply 116September 16, 2020 9:32 AM

R100 the Baldwin's oldest son is on the Spectrum but until Hilaria can figure out how to monetize his condition , the family is keeping it under wraps.

by Anonymousreply 117September 16, 2020 10:23 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!