Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

THE KARDASHIANS FIRED BY E! OVER MONEY: 'GREEDY' KRIS JENNER 'WANTED AT LEAST $40 MILLION PER SEASON

Keeping Up With the Kardashians will come to an end after Season 20 in 2021 — but not because the family is ready to walk away. Instead, the network refuses to pay another $150 million to keep Kim Kardashian and her sisters around for another five years, OK! has exclusively learned.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60September 17, 2020 4:25 AM

If one property should be looted and set on fire, it would have to be the Kardashian home. I mean it can't be that hard to find?

by Anonymousreply 1September 9, 2020 6:15 PM

The family made it seem like it was their idea to pull the plug.

by Anonymousreply 2September 9, 2020 6:16 PM

“Expect to see lots of statements from the family saying goodbye and wishing everyone well, but according to our source, they are livid.

The Kardashians have built a billion-dollar empire from this reality show. Ultimately, insiders wonder: Will the money keep rolling in now that their show is ending?”

by Anonymousreply 3September 9, 2020 6:18 PM

So they’re going to Netflix then?

by Anonymousreply 4September 9, 2020 6:20 PM

Funny--I would pay $40 million to get RID of them.

by Anonymousreply 5September 9, 2020 6:20 PM

This article is so juicy.

by Anonymousreply 6September 9, 2020 6:20 PM

When are they going to speak out about the AMERICAN genocide? All these people are dying of Covid-19 due to the failed response of the federal government.

Not a peep about the kids in cages??

by Anonymousreply 7September 9, 2020 6:23 PM

E realized that there was a toxic smell around every time any of the Lardtrashians (especially Kim) were in the vicinity. As long as they don't dump them in the ocean, I don't care what happens to them. The poor sharks don't need to be poisoned by this toxic dump of a family.

by Anonymousreply 8September 9, 2020 6:23 PM

Good for the world, but E! will probably come up with something even worse to fill the empty time slots.

by Anonymousreply 9September 9, 2020 6:28 PM

What are they bellyaching about. 40 million a year? Pffft! They're all billionaires aready, right? RIGHT?

by Anonymousreply 10September 9, 2020 6:49 PM

Ryan Seacrest should be horsewhipped for unleashing these white trash monsters upon the world.

by Anonymousreply 11September 9, 2020 6:50 PM

What r4 said. Now that the true tea has been spilled, you can expect huge bids from other platforms to absorb the show very soon. That means the Kardashians truly aren't going away like most people want.

E! has obviously been struggling in recent years. They haven't had a hit show in ages. Old airings of Sex and the City, The Notebook and Knocked Up for the millionth time means no ratings. That is why they have no money to pay their cash cows.

by Anonymousreply 12September 9, 2020 6:51 PM

The Trump administration would be the logical endpoint for the reality TV era. Look where it's led.

by Anonymousreply 13September 9, 2020 6:51 PM

R12 Just because they are heifers doesn't mean that they are cows!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14September 9, 2020 6:56 PM

I think there is blood in the water because OK magazine was going in so hard.

by Anonymousreply 15September 9, 2020 7:15 PM

[quote] Good for the world, but E! will probably come up with something even worse to fill the empty time slots.

They're constantly airing promos for that Terry Bradshaw reality show. I'm sure that will be a ratings smash.

by Anonymousreply 16September 9, 2020 7:17 PM

Other than news, NBC has become a shitshow from the top down. NBC, USA, SyFy, Bravo, Oxygen, E! None have a flagship show or a memorable brand left to speak of. Cancelling E! News was pretty much the death knell for that network.

by Anonymousreply 17September 9, 2020 7:26 PM

Hallelujah

by Anonymousreply 18September 9, 2020 7:33 PM

Meanwhile, Judge Judy quit & it was off the radar. From Forbes:

[quote] Judy Sheindlin ... announced that her courtroom reality show will come to an end next year after 25 seasons; she’s walking away with a fortune worth $440 million. As the host and eponym of Judge Judy, Sheindlin earned $47 million a year since 2012 from CBS, making her one of television’s highest-paid hosts.

Judge Judy always said she did not negotiate. She wrote down a number and her employer could take it or leave it. I wonder what really happened. Possible that she really did walk away without even writing down a number this time around. She was, for sure, less overhead, less drama (behind the scenes), than the Kardashians.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19September 9, 2020 7:34 PM

Hahaha!! That idiot Kanye brought down the money train. That crazy idiot wouldn’t drop the idea of running for President and now that whole family is getting boated.

About time, too. God I hope they all die.

by Anonymousreply 20September 10, 2020 12:59 AM

Good. Now they can go away forever and we can all forgot they exist.

by Anonymousreply 21September 10, 2020 1:05 AM

Did they demand more money than E! could afford to pay them? Why would they do that?

by Anonymousreply 22September 10, 2020 1:18 AM

r22 thats usually what happens in TV, especially when you have been on for almost 15 years. That is a very long run for TV, especially for cable. The network either pays up, or that's the end of the road. And they obviously dont need the money.

by Anonymousreply 23September 10, 2020 1:24 AM

All those Kardashian bitches were getting long in the tooth. Enough already.

by Anonymousreply 24September 10, 2020 1:24 AM

They have sufficient.

As have we all....of them.

Maybe now we'll be spared "news" of the future yachting escapades of North.

by Anonymousreply 25September 10, 2020 1:38 AM

If they show up on Netflix like suggested up thread, I would cancel my subscription.

by Anonymousreply 26September 10, 2020 1:38 AM

[quote]All those Kardashian bitches were getting long in the tooth. Enough already.

It was only a matter of time before Grandmama Kris started pimping out the grandbabies North and Penelope!

by Anonymousreply 27September 10, 2020 1:50 AM

[quote]E! will probably come up with something even worse to fill the empty time slots.

Since they have a ton of money freed up now, they should start a reality show with a messy gay cast. Im sure you bitches would tune in.

by Anonymousreply 28September 10, 2020 1:53 AM

Ex FLOTUS Melania Knauss and Prince Truvada Sepulveda together at last for lifestyle intervention and home makeovers.

by Anonymousreply 29September 10, 2020 7:39 AM

Finally, some good news.

by Anonymousreply 30September 10, 2020 7:41 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31September 10, 2020 12:17 PM

I bet they'll return for a long list of 'specials.'

by Anonymousreply 32September 10, 2020 9:00 PM

Some blogger in the jezebel.com family of websites used to fact check the show, i.e. proving certain scenes were faked.

by Anonymousreply 33September 10, 2020 9:15 PM

This family will NEVER give up the grift. I'm thinking a talk show for Kim perhaps, 'first look' development deals, clothing and cosmetics...

Thoughts & Prayers for the Daily Mail though, these trash are easily 50% of their content.

by Anonymousreply 34September 10, 2020 9:37 PM

Will Rob return for the final episode? WTF is Rob? What happened at the fat slags wedding that made him RUN from this toxic bunch?

by Anonymousreply 35September 10, 2020 10:14 PM

R35 - I honestly think it's because they never warned him about the type of person 'Black Chyna' is/was. Any honest and caring sibling would've seen a grifting theif like that and warned the shit out of their brother to avoid them. They said nothing, he fell for her, STUPIDLY knocked the stripper up and now regrets most of his choices which has led him to eat his feelings all while they avoid being with him in public and mock him behind the scenes.

If that was my family I'd turn on/avoid them as well.

by Anonymousreply 36September 15, 2020 10:58 AM

R36 Rob was a mess before Chyna. And anyone could see that getting involved with her and vice versa is a terrible idea.

by Anonymousreply 37September 15, 2020 12:09 PM

[quote] I honestly think it's because they never warned him about the type of person 'Black Chyna' is/was.

How do you know someone didn't warn him? Maybe they warned him about a woman in the past and he didn't listen. I have a guy like that in my own family and a couple of the women in my family warned him not to marry a woman who everyone knew was horrible He didn't listen, told people to "butt out", and ended up marrying her. It's rather naive to think because you warn a guy of something they will automatically listen to you.

by Anonymousreply 38September 15, 2020 12:33 PM

[bold]WHORES[/bold]

by Anonymousreply 39September 15, 2020 12:47 PM

I don't have first hand knowledge if they did or didn't. That family however is evil, self-interested and uncaring towards others in general. It takes someone that posses a touch of kindness or decency (something they all lack) in order to go out of your way to provide a warning. Cim and whoever else of the sisters were all friends with her, they new the type of person she was for a long time.

At the same time, I also know people that are too stupid to listen to reason and will ignore the best advice for said situation and do their own thing. Rob is just the type to always listen to his mommy so the fact he went with her leads me to believe mommy or the sluts, uh I mean sisters didn't warn him.

by Anonymousreply 40September 15, 2020 1:11 PM

Cable shows are cutting costs everywhere - Food Network just started airing its Halloween baking championship show, they cut the prize money in half, fired Clinton Kelly and made Carla Hall do double duty as the host and judge.

by Anonymousreply 41September 15, 2020 1:17 PM

That family of succubi eats all of their men alive and then spits them out without a second thought. It’s scary.

by Anonymousreply 42September 15, 2020 1:36 PM

They’ll go to Netflix, which seems to be throwing money at trash lately.

by Anonymousreply 43September 15, 2020 1:58 PM

R41, To me, Clinton Kelly on that show always seemed completely phoney. Like, "It's only for the paycheck, people."

by Anonymousreply 44September 16, 2020 10:58 PM

She should get $40 million, $20 million for each boob---I mean, for each ex-husband.

by Anonymousreply 45September 16, 2020 11:00 PM

The end of both the kardashians and judge judy. Good news in bleak times.

by Anonymousreply 46September 16, 2020 11:04 PM

I've already been lambasted for this, but the first season, 2006, they really looked like a kind of average family with a million--it showed the kids running their shop and dad Bruce doing stuff with his sons. It was not the vulgar horror show it became. The kids talked about their late dad, the OJ accessory after the fact, showed a retrospective of baby pictures. Truly, people, it was just boring and mildly charming to have on in the background. Then the slide into hell began and I never watched it again. Glad its off, but the harm to the grandkids is probably irreparable.

by Anonymousreply 47September 16, 2020 11:13 PM

r17 Any network is shit when they Debra Messing a show, let alone 3 that bomb.

by Anonymousreply 48September 16, 2020 11:17 PM

I have not watched even one of their shows in all these years. I've missed nothing from these creatures.

by Anonymousreply 49September 16, 2020 11:20 PM

I have never watched an episode and never will but my sister who has similar taste, started watching during corvid said it was surprisingly good.

by Anonymousreply 50September 16, 2020 11:33 PM

r50 it is mindless TV, something to keep on in the background when you need something really pointless to take your mind off everything. Like r47 said they were more innocent when the show started over 10 years ago (and Rob Jr was hot). Kim's wedding and short marriage to the basketball player put her on every magazine and blog known to man. Kris transformed them into branding monsters and the rest is history. You can see over the years how fame has taken its toll on them.

by Anonymousreply 51September 16, 2020 11:57 PM

I hate to admit that I sometimes used to watch when it first came on, and I found Scott Disick to be kind of hot albeit hairless. Now, each and every one of them makes me want to vomit.

by Anonymousreply 52September 17, 2020 12:08 AM

Hahahahaha R31 spelling all their names with a C.

by Anonymousreply 53September 17, 2020 12:24 AM

Replace KUWTK with Caitlyn's new cooking show. Can move it from YouTube to E!

by Anonymousreply 54September 17, 2020 12:52 AM

R31 I intentionally misspell or refuse to capitalize the letters of names of people I don't respect. Yes, I'm that petty.

by Anonymousreply 55September 17, 2020 2:25 AM

I thought Kim K was exotically beautiful. It was refreshing from all the cookie cutter bimbos around at the time.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56September 17, 2020 3:25 AM

Aren't their15 minutes over now? For all of them.

by Anonymousreply 57September 17, 2020 3:41 AM

R56 then she became the prototype of every cookie cutter bimbo of our time.

by Anonymousreply 58September 17, 2020 3:50 AM

R47 did you give up before or after Kylie's pole dancing skills??

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59September 17, 2020 4:07 AM

150 million for five years is 30 million a season, not 40 million a season.

by Anonymousreply 60September 17, 2020 4:25 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!