Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Marie Osmond leaving The talk after one year.

Hahaha Bye bye bitch!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 150September 23, 2020 9:04 PM

I kept waiting for her to make some kind of tailored impact, but...crickets.

The best lineup was Julie, Aisha, Sharon, Sara, and Sheryl.

Especially when Sara got more talkative no pun intended.

by Anonymousreply 1September 3, 2020 7:11 PM

Bye.

PS you're fat

by Anonymousreply 2September 3, 2020 7:12 PM

OP, don't link to Fox fucking news!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3September 3, 2020 7:12 PM

Bring Leah Remini back. She can inform the viewers daily on the dangers of scientology.

by Anonymousreply 4September 3, 2020 7:14 PM

Did Marie and Janet Jackson use the same plastic surgeon when they were teenagers?

by Anonymousreply 5September 3, 2020 7:18 PM

Sharon was hostile to her and the others just sat back and said nothing. They are seemingly afraid of her wrath. She had a hand in getting Leah and Holly fired for being "ghetto". Marie rubbed Sharon the wrong way for some reason.

Why all the misplaced reverence for Sharon? I don't get it. Is it the British accent?

by Anonymousreply 6September 3, 2020 7:18 PM

I don't get the hate for Marie. She defended us at great personal cost.

by Anonymousreply 7September 3, 2020 7:25 PM

I like her too r7.

by Anonymousreply 8September 3, 2020 7:27 PM

Whyyyyyyyyy?

by Anonymousreply 9September 3, 2020 7:28 PM

I didn't even know she was on that show.

by Anonymousreply 10September 3, 2020 7:31 PM

R6 I don't understand how a Brit has so much pull on an American show. Sharon isn't even American, I doubt she has that kind of power in a country she's not even from.

She should be on her best behavior.

by Anonymousreply 11September 3, 2020 7:37 PM

Leave Marie ALONE!!!!

by Anonymousreply 12September 3, 2020 7:43 PM

My pussy stinks.

by Anonymousreply 13September 3, 2020 7:43 PM

Sharon's own show was a big flop. She was lucky to get the gig on The Talk in the first place. The power she wields there is ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 14September 3, 2020 7:44 PM

I hate it when Brits or aussie come to America and start acting entitled. They all need to remember, they are guest in this country. They are not Americans and they are lucky to even have careers here, especially with their accents they speak with.

by Anonymousreply 15September 3, 2020 7:46 PM

Sharon is is the worst and she's fat like her fug daughter.

by Anonymousreply 16September 3, 2020 7:47 PM

The Zoom shows were painful.

Suddenly they all got political and Marie looked out of place. This is not the show she signed up for.

They should stick to fluffy topics. That is what separated them from The View.

by Anonymousreply 17September 3, 2020 7:53 PM

Was Marie just not up on pop culture enough? Or was Marie's departure her doing?

by Anonymousreply 18September 3, 2020 7:57 PM

R6 I don’t understand how Sharon Osbourne gets away with all the shit she does either. She should fuck off back to England where she belongs.

by Anonymousreply 19September 3, 2020 8:09 PM

[quote]I hate it when Brits or aussie come to America and start acting entitled. They all need to remember, they are guest in this country. They are not Americans and they are lucky to even have careers here, especially with their accents they speak with.

Thank you! I can’t fucking stand this shit!

by Anonymousreply 20September 3, 2020 8:14 PM

I don't understand why Sharon would be mean to Marie Osmond. Marie is harmless. I do think Marie has slightly lost her mind & needs help. She's been through a lot, but pull it together, woman. Also not a fan of never-ending plastic surgery. Enough already, Marie.

by Anonymousreply 21September 3, 2020 8:16 PM

R21 Oh the irony! As if Sharon’s hasn’t gone overboard with the plastic surgery and is the picture of good mental health!

by Anonymousreply 22September 3, 2020 8:22 PM

Wait the Talk is still on? Marie Osmond has been on for a year? Wow, this show gets little attention...anywhere. Is it only on in the Dakotas?

by Anonymousreply 23September 3, 2020 8:29 PM

Marie was so boring, glad she's leaving.

They're getting into The View territory with hosts going in and out at the show.

by Anonymousreply 24September 3, 2020 8:32 PM

I think her husband is ill. He is diabetic and was chubby and now looks extremely frail. Their whole remarriage is quite odd, but I have a feeling that he may be on his way to shaking off this mortal coil and she wants to be with him as much as possible.

by Anonymousreply 25September 3, 2020 8:32 PM

Somehow, Sharon became more famous than Ozzy Osbourne.

by Anonymousreply 26September 3, 2020 8:34 PM

I watch the show when they talked about the superbowl and how great Shikira and JLo were. Then Marie chimed and complained that the superbowl is a family show and she didn't approve of their costumes. That went over like a lead balloon.

by Anonymousreply 27September 3, 2020 8:40 PM

Based on the article, Marie is leaving because she is trying yet again for a daytime talk show of her own, and she took The Talk's executive producer with her.

by Anonymousreply 28September 3, 2020 8:41 PM

Few people on earth are as talent free as the Osborne family.

by Anonymousreply 29September 3, 2020 8:42 PM

I don’t mind Marie, but her doll-hair wig is terrifying.

by Anonymousreply 30September 3, 2020 8:43 PM

Notice if you will that Marie didn't thank her costars.

by Anonymousreply 31September 3, 2020 8:48 PM

Marie is an American treasure! Leave her ALONE!

by Anonymousreply 32September 3, 2020 9:21 PM

R11, while not American, true, Sharon does hold American citizenship. I can tolerate her if I have to, but I have zero threshold for her any of her kids, including Jack, who does seem sweet.

Love Marie! I'm sure it goes back to my days of being obsessed with the D&M Show. I'm actually surprised she's leaving...but not surprised at all. I'm not so sure it has anything to with dynamics with the other co-hosts, or as much as people may be speculating. Keep in mind that Marie, no matter how sweet, religious & virtuous may be, is a very shrewd business woman. If she saw better opportunitie$ elsewhere she's gonna take them. From the looks of it, this was a calculated move, as The Talk's producer is leaving with her. She & Donny only remained Vegas for 11 years because the money was right, not simply because of fan demand, which I'm sure they used to their highest advantage when negotiating new contracts with the Flamingo.

The contradictions of Marie Osmond have always intrigued me. Gay men have always been her best friends, and homosexuality is still not in the Mormon church's good graces. She also avoids alcohol & caffeine for religious convictions, saying they alter her natural state, yet has obviously has had cosmetic surgery...which has certainly altered her natural state. She's been twice divorced, has had children in rehab & has a lesian daughter. Sometimes when you give Jesus the wheel He has another road to take.

by Anonymousreply 33September 3, 2020 9:29 PM

[quote] The contradictions of Marie Osmond have always intrigued me.

You need to get out more.

by Anonymousreply 34September 3, 2020 9:43 PM

I guess she didn't have anything else to say.

by Anonymousreply 35September 3, 2020 9:44 PM

[quote] Few people on earth are as talent free as the Osborne family.

Ozzy is talented and I believe Sharon's true talents lie behind the scenes (i.e., reviving Ozzy's career many years ago, etc.).

by Anonymousreply 36September 3, 2020 9:50 PM

Marie is as boring as paint drying. She looks like a blow up sex doll with all the plastic surgery and tight clothes. She is a supporter of LGBT rights, because she has a lesbian daughter; otherwise, she would be Morman preaching about the ills of homosexuality. She is a convenient ally and if her daughter became straight, she would disvow all gays Bye gurl, back to Utah for you and don't come back to LA. Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 37September 3, 2020 10:16 PM

[quote] She's been twice divorced, has had children in rehab & has a lesian daughter.

Calling the poor girl a lesion is a bit mean!

by Anonymousreply 38September 3, 2020 10:18 PM

Paper Woses?

by Anonymousreply 39September 3, 2020 10:41 PM

Her sex tape is due out next month.

by Anonymousreply 40September 4, 2020 12:04 AM

Sharon Osborne's father was a notorious sociopath who had criminal associations and terrorized many in the music industry (he managed bands) to get favorable contracts, sign acts, etc. He had an appetite for violence. Sharon's own gleeful descriptions of herself give glimpses into her cruelty. (Ordering an assistant to run into a burning house to rescue "artwork," getting into an argument with a rival, going into his/her hotel room later and taking a shit in the person's suitcase, IIRC.) 🍎 🌳

Personality disordered people can put a stranglehold on groups and, strangely enough, seem to have more energy than everyone else put together. They are exhausting. Sometimes it's easier to ignore or pretend eveything is OK or just give up. Maybe Sharon manipulates and terrorizes. I mean if it happens in the White House, why not a Hollywood production full of hens?

by Anonymousreply 41September 4, 2020 1:54 AM

She and Donny need to resurrect their talk show.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42September 4, 2020 1:57 AM

She had nothing in common with the other gals and Sheryl's dirty jokes mame her visibly uncomfortable.

I don't think the fraus liked her either judging by comments on The Talk's facebook page.

by Anonymousreply 43September 4, 2020 2:23 AM

Carnie Wilson should replace her!

by Anonymousreply 44September 4, 2020 2:35 AM

[quote] Why all the misplaced reverence for Sharon? I don't get it. Is it the British accent?

Of course, it's the British accent. Craig Ferguson said years ago that a Brit can come to this country and get away with saying anything outrageous because so many Americans are in awe of the British accent.

by Anonymousreply 45September 4, 2020 2:43 AM

I tried to post this comment earlier, but DL was being wanky. I never watched Marie's short tenure on the show, besides the clips of her on 'The Talk' that YouTube would recommend to me. (I'm admittedly a die-hard Marie fan.) Most all of the Marie clips--posted by 'The Talk'--had click-bait-y titles such as, "Marie Admits Being Abused As a Teenager" (she apparently was sexually abused by someone as a teen). Or then she'd share very, very personal info about her son committing suicide, or attending her gay daughter's wedding, or about divorcing her husband and remarrying him years later. The other ladies never dared to share such personal details of their lives, but would console Marie when she "shared" (big quotes) and tell her how brave she was. I distinctly remember watching a cringe-inducing clip in December and thinking that Marie would run out of tragic, terrible, tearful stories to tell by the end of the season. Apparently I was correct...she only lasted one season. Side note: Sharon overshares, but no one cares. Anyone who thinks she's a big deal and running the show at 'The Talk' doesn't realize what a clown she is.

by Anonymousreply 46September 4, 2020 6:13 AM

r44 Hey--give us some warning!

by Anonymousreply 47September 4, 2020 6:19 AM

Replace her with Brigitte or Carnie. Sharon is a huge cunt. She has admitted to having had 4 facelifts in her lifetime. Kelly is also a bitch with a failed singing career. Ozzy, Jack and Amy are nice though.

Honestly, The Talk fucking sucks. It's completely mindless and vapid compared to The View which discusses far more intelligent topics. The theme song is shit and sometimes I just want to rip off Cheryl's weave and stuff it in her mouth because she never shuts up.

by Anonymousreply 48September 4, 2020 6:46 AM

Poor Carnie Wilson has been the go to subsitute host for years and has been passed up several times.

by Anonymousreply 49September 4, 2020 6:47 AM

She's a little bit cuntry!

by Anonymousreply 50September 4, 2020 6:52 AM

I like Marie. I hate Sharon. She's a bitch. That story about the assistant having to save stuff in a fire was ridiculous and showed what a cunt she is.

by Anonymousreply 51September 4, 2020 7:02 AM

How old are you cunts in this thread? Or, who do you have the time to watch this daytime shit, let alone the interest?

by Anonymousreply 52September 4, 2020 7:07 AM

Sharon is a total cunt, but let's be honest you want her on your side in a fight

by Anonymousreply 53September 4, 2020 7:25 AM

Oh, God, don't you HATE THAT, R15 and R20, when the likes of Sharon and all of these other talentless nobodies from Britain move here and are suddenly hailed as superstars and geniuses?!

by Anonymousreply 54September 4, 2020 7:54 AM

r54 Isn't Rebel Wilson from Australia? And Trevor Noah from South Africa?

by Anonymousreply 55September 4, 2020 1:18 PM

^^^ Oh, FINE! "Talentless fureigners," then.

by Anonymousreply 56September 4, 2020 1:34 PM

Why would anyone with a life watch TV like this? Of course, I asked the same of ALL of the real Housewives train wrecks.

by Anonymousreply 57September 4, 2020 1:37 PM

[quote] She is a supporter of LGBT rights, because she has a lesbian daughter; otherwise, she would be Morman preaching about the ills of homosexuality. She is a convenient ally and if her daughter became straight, she would disvow all gays Bye gurl, back to Utah for you and don't come back to LA. Thanks.

So you know her personally? She and her family are in show biz their whole life and have been around gays the whole time. Before she was married and had kids, gay or not, even Bruce Vilanch was a writer on her and Donny's variety show. They have never said a negative word about gays.

by Anonymousreply 58September 4, 2020 1:52 PM

There is a new show on The Travel Travel (?????) "The Osbournes Want to Believe" where Jack shows Ozzie and Sharon paranormal clips. It was the biggest waste of an hour of TV I have seen in a long time. Amazing how this talentless family manages to make money. Ozzie might have had talent but be has burned every brain cell out and now needs subtitles to understand his mumbling.

by Anonymousreply 59September 4, 2020 1:55 PM

^^^ Yeah! We hate "talentless families," too!

by Anonymousreply 60September 4, 2020 2:19 PM

I don't understand why a Brit like hack has a travel show about America? At least he did on the history channel. Why is he getting so many show in our country? What is that about?

I hate seeing foreigners dominate and invade our media and entertainment markets. I remember Janice Dickinson complaining about this very subject years ago, LOL she was right.

It's just weird hearing all of these outside accents on television, when your American used to hearing American accents instead of these outside accents.

by Anonymousreply 61September 4, 2020 2:54 PM

Marie’s nose is now too small for her face. Those nostrils are so pinched it looks as though she can’t breathe.

by Anonymousreply 62September 4, 2020 3:40 PM

I quit watching when Aisha Tyler left. She seemed to hold it all together.

by Anonymousreply 63September 4, 2020 3:49 PM

[quote]Leave Marie ALONE!!!!

I've been saying that to her plastic surgeons for decades.

by Anonymousreply 64September 4, 2020 4:14 PM

The Osbournes are very dirty people. In just about every episode of their infamous reality show there were always a few rooms that had dog shit all over the floors. They could afford housekeepers and had them tidy up as well as have other staff take them out before the cameras started rolling and it's not like they owned 20 dogs either.

Kelly couldn't carry a tune. She recorded a dreadful cover of Papa Don't Preach (she asked Madonna to feature and she turned her down which she was right to do) on her first album and her second album featured a heavily photoshopped cover which looked nothing like her with a lead single that was a blatant tipoff of Visage's "Fade to Grey."

by Anonymousreply 65September 4, 2020 5:39 PM

I miss Aisha Tyler on the sjow.

by Anonymousreply 66September 4, 2020 5:40 PM

R16, Sharon Osbourne is anything but fat now. She looks anorexic these days.

I'm a regular viewer of The Talk, never noticed any issues between Osbourne and Osmond. The View, The Talk is not.

by Anonymousreply 67September 4, 2020 5:47 PM

Brigitte Nielsen should replace Marie, just to piss off Sharon.

by Anonymousreply 68September 4, 2020 5:53 PM

I love Brigitte! I always enjoy when she guest hosts. She spills the tea too!

by Anonymousreply 69September 4, 2020 5:55 PM

R58 You must be Jimmy Osmond. Marie is known to be uncomfortable around gay men. She got a talen agent fired for being gay in the late 80s because I know who he is. Marie is a former homophobe.

by Anonymousreply 70September 4, 2020 6:28 PM

Mrs. O might have her faults, but she has raised a very close and loving family who stays out of trouble.

by Anonymousreply 71September 4, 2020 6:37 PM

I have friends who are casting directors and plead with them not to hire British actors or, even worse, Australian soap hacks who move to LA (so we don't create more monsters like Margot Robie, Hemsworth, etc.).

Hire good ol American Carnie Wilson.

by Anonymousreply 72September 4, 2020 6:38 PM

Why would Marie Osmond of all people get a nose job, let alone such a drastic one?

by Anonymousreply 73September 4, 2020 6:42 PM

No more foreigners. There's plenty of home grown American talent right here at home.

by Anonymousreply 74September 4, 2020 6:48 PM

They are giving her a big bash on The Talk right now. From October of course. Even Sharon was nice to her.

by Anonymousreply 75September 4, 2020 6:48 PM

[quote]Mrs. O might have her faults, but she has raised a very close and loving family who stays out of trouble.

Didn't she drive her gay son to suicide?

by Anonymousreply 76September 4, 2020 7:32 PM

R72/R74 Apparently Donald Trump now works in casting and posts on here.

by Anonymousreply 77September 4, 2020 7:34 PM

Marie is a fake and a phoney. She is a Mormon through and through. Her religion believed blacks were subhuman until the 1970s...icky wicky poo.

by Anonymousreply 78September 4, 2020 9:53 PM

Agree with the Brigitte Nielsen suggestion. She seems to hit it off with everybody. I never would have believed she was so intelligent, insightful, and humorous if I hadn't seen her on The Talk.

by Anonymousreply 79September 4, 2020 9:59 PM

I watched one episode. She wasn't a good fit. They all acted aloof around her.

She's the only girl in a family of boys. She's a princess. She deserves her own show.

by Anonymousreply 80September 4, 2020 11:41 PM

R70 That doesn't surprise me. She still talks nice about Anita "Paper Roses" Bryant.

She also was buddy buddy with John Schneider during the Children's Miracle Network years. He was very anti-gay back then too (with 700 Club & TBN rants about us).

I'm wondering if Ellen's fall from grace has Marie thinking she can win over some of those markets/demos with a new show.

by Anonymousreply 81September 5, 2020 12:13 AM

R58 Donny came out against marriage equality years ago (being one of the few to do so).

I haven't heard where he stands on the issue now.

by Anonymousreply 82September 5, 2020 12:16 AM

Fun fact: Marie's real name is OLIVE.

by Anonymousreply 83September 5, 2020 1:02 AM

Has Leah Remini released a statement?

by Anonymousreply 84September 5, 2020 2:51 AM

[quote]Agree with the Brigitte Nielsen suggestion. She seems to hit it off with everybody. I never would have believed she was so intelligent, insightful, and humorous if I hadn't seen her on The Talk.

I happened to watch the first time Brigette guest hosted and I thought WTF? By the end of the hour I was a fan and knew she would be back.

by Anonymousreply 85September 7, 2020 2:16 PM

R15, my favorite (or least favorite) example of this is Katty Kay. Every morning it seems she sneers at America and points out our deficiencies. Yes, she’s critical of Trump, which I can always get behind. But her snotty tone about the demise of our country reminds me of the King George portrayal in “Hamilton”.

Go deal with Brexit if you’re so smart, lady.

by Anonymousreply 86September 7, 2020 2:37 PM

R41, I think you’re so on target. Sharon is a bully and terrorist. She fights so hard and nasty about the tiniest thing that people won’t bother to challenge her on anything.

I’ve got vindictive cunts like this in real life. If you don’t agree that this caprese salad is the most delicious thing you’ve ever tasted in your entire life, that it’s just “meh”, they will make a big scene about your delicate little tastebuds and why don’t we get the chef out here so you can tell him yourself (waiter, if the chef isn’t too busy, he’s got an unsatisfied customer here) and where’s your tomato garden with perfectly ripe tomatoes and I’m sure the mozzarella you make by hand is so much better, huh? Then spread vicious rumors about what a snobby uppity cunt you are. Because she picked the restaurant.

So the next time you just agree.

by Anonymousreply 87September 7, 2020 2:49 PM

I would love to see Marie Osmond on MSNBC, she could bring a new and different viewpoint to the network. Go Marie!!!

by Anonymousreply 88September 7, 2020 3:08 PM

Are you high R88?

by Anonymousreply 89September 7, 2020 3:55 PM

yes!

by Anonymousreply 90September 7, 2020 4:21 PM

Sharon is like Teflon. A horrible nasty person who seems to continue to get hired.

by Anonymousreply 91September 7, 2020 4:25 PM

It's a shame that "Mrs O" (the "o" is for "odious") is so popular since she is such a horrid human. Everyone has heard the stories of how she uses Ozzy's popularity to fuck over anyone and everyone even if all that is at stake is a few pennies. She's sent boxes of human shit to many. Marie is better off wherever she goes away from that witch.

by Anonymousreply 92September 7, 2020 4:29 PM

I feel bad for Marie, everything she tries just lasts a season or if she’s lucky, a year. I don’t understand, other than her plastic surgery she seems a very nice and funny lady, warm and down to earth, and she’s had her share of drama in her life. She doesn’t evangelize her religion, I don’t get the hate. I grew up watching her on Donny & Marie and she was my favorite part of the show.

by Anonymousreply 93September 7, 2020 4:31 PM

How was Sharon mean to Marie? This show is fucking boring.

by Anonymousreply 94September 7, 2020 4:39 PM

Sharon was never mean to Marie on The Talk. All the hosts seem to get along just fine, at least in front of the camera, which is all we have to go by. There is no dissension on that show the way there is on The View.

by Anonymousreply 95September 7, 2020 7:52 PM

I didn't know Marie was on The Talk, and until reading this I had forgotten she used to have a talk show with Donnie.

by Anonymousreply 96September 7, 2020 7:59 PM

[quote]I feel bad for Marie, everything she tries just lasts a season or if she’s lucky, a year.

Her limited engagement in Vegas went on for 11 years. They closed the show when she got this gig. BIG mistake.

by Anonymousreply 97September 7, 2020 9:10 PM

Remember when Marie went nuts and drove up the coast? Good times.

by Anonymousreply 98September 7, 2020 10:06 PM

I should have specified, her TV projects only last a year or less.

by Anonymousreply 99September 7, 2020 11:19 PM

Sharon was a cunt to Marie on one paticular episode.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100September 8, 2020 8:11 AM

Marie is a great long running spokesperson for Nutri System and other products. She is now hawking The Publishers Clearinghouse.

The fraus love her. Look on The Talk's Facebook page. They are peeved that she was cut from the show.

by Anonymousreply 101September 8, 2020 5:05 PM

DONNY CALL THE FLAMINGO.....NOW!

by Anonymousreply 102September 8, 2020 10:18 PM

They found out that Marie is a little bit cunt-ry.

by Anonymousreply 103September 8, 2020 11:37 PM

R103, you didn't believe R50?

by Anonymousreply 104September 9, 2020 12:13 AM

Goddammit, how did I miss that?

by Anonymousreply 105September 9, 2020 12:45 AM

I have known and worked on/off with Sharon for almost 30 years........she has been a loyal friend and has always been fair. She has no time for BS and can detect dishonesty in a flash.....there are definitely different relationships with new people post MTV and post THE TALK but I will always have a soft spot for her and the family.

by Anonymousreply 106September 9, 2020 1:02 AM

[quote] She has no time for BS

Oh for Christ's sake.

by Anonymousreply 107September 9, 2020 3:03 AM

She had something to say, but she pretty much shot her wad after one year, so now it's time to go.

by Anonymousreply 108September 9, 2020 3:06 AM

[quote] She has no time for BS and can detect dishonesty in a flash

Oh for fuck's sake.

You should be ashamed of yourself for claiming that of the mother and full-time enabler of Kelly "I don't follow trends, I set them!" Osbourne.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109September 9, 2020 3:11 AM

Don't tell me she's working on another crappy book. My secret battle with bipolar and feelings.

by Anonymousreply 110September 9, 2020 3:21 AM

I can tell you a big part of Sharon's appeal is that she can talk about anything. She can speak with sensitivity and humor on a lot of topics.

She hardly ever gets thrown.

by Anonymousreply 111September 9, 2020 3:36 AM

R111 I watched the episodes of the talk at home with Sharon.

She lives isolated in her Beverly Hills bubble, completely out of touch with the real world.

Yet she's got an opinion about everything.

Yes, she's so real and raw AND full of delusion and fakery.

by Anonymousreply 112September 9, 2020 6:05 AM

Dude, not a Sharon stan by any means, but she and Ozzy worked their asses off to get into that bubble. Let's not pretend like we're talking about a Kardashian.

by Anonymousreply 113September 9, 2020 12:54 PM

[quote] I can tell you a big part of Sharon's appeal is that she can talk about anything. She can speak with sensitivity and humor on a lot of topics.... She hardly ever gets thrown.

WTF? C'mon, she is one step above a blithering idiot.

by Anonymousreply 114September 9, 2020 1:55 PM

Bring back Chenbot!

by Anonymousreply 115September 9, 2020 2:14 PM

Sharon is so kindhearted and classy. I hope they make her a Dame.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 116September 9, 2020 11:43 PM

How many of her kids where in rehab before high school graduation, better yet, how many of her kids actually graduated?

by Anonymousreply 117September 10, 2020 5:40 AM

R113 I appreciate your reply and I hear you.

I am a Marie stan, and Sharon is triggering as fuck.

Especially if she had anything to do with Marie's departure.

by Anonymousreply 118September 10, 2020 6:23 AM

That I agree with R112. She got rid of Leah Remini and for THAT she will ALWAYS be on my shit list.

by Anonymousreply 119September 10, 2020 9:02 AM

She showed her dolls to everyone.

by Anonymousreply 120September 10, 2020 4:21 PM

I think Marie is funny, she’s got a natural way about her that seems so appealing to me. I don’t think it’s studied either, I think being the only girl in a big family of boys she just naturally became the clown.

by Anonymousreply 121September 11, 2020 3:06 AM

Jack Osborne will be producing the show now according to some people on their Facebook page.

by Anonymousreply 122September 11, 2020 3:12 AM

R120 They are cute dolls.

by Anonymousreply 123September 11, 2020 5:03 AM

R122 WTF they moved Sharon's kid into the producer slot on The Talk?

by Anonymousreply 124September 11, 2020 6:18 AM

Bump!

by Anonymousreply 125September 11, 2020 9:16 PM

I love Sharon.

by Anonymousreply 126September 12, 2020 4:52 PM

Well that's sad.

by Anonymousreply 127September 12, 2020 9:13 PM

I HATE Sharon Osbourne. Hire Carnie.

by Anonymousreply 128September 13, 2020 9:17 PM

The Drew Barrymore show is filling in some of the daytime talk sunshine we lost with beautiful Marie.

by Anonymousreply 129September 15, 2020 3:58 AM

Good I don't like her. She has always given me an extremely uneasy feeling that I cannot explain ever since I was young.

Did anyone see the episode of The Talk where they were discussing wills and she said she wouldn't leave a single penny, jewelery or house to her children? She's just going to donate every single thing and say "good luck' to her kids? In my view unless all your children are complete and utter pieces of shit to you for no reason I feel like they all deserve something, even if it's just 10k or some family heirlooms.

She comes across as secretly vicious or mean to me. Her opinions on the show were all pretty eye-roll worthy and pearl clutchy to me. I'm sure a large part of that is the moron, oops I mean mormon upbringing. She gives snide looks when Eve is talking, she always looks bored and irratated when Sheryl is being naughty/funny with jokes. There also seems like there is a ton of tension between her and Sharon.... Sharon seems to not like many women lol.

Yes she's supported gay rights when other people weren't and I would never take that away from her, however at the same time someone that could be so blatantly outwardly cold-hearted towards their children and then be proud of that fact on live television, doesn't say to me "this is a good and selfless person". It's your money sure donate and give out as much as you like, but she's richer than most and has tons of money and property to leave a tiny bit of help to them after she passes.

The fact she's leaving absolutely nothing to any of her kids even though she was absent and on the road for much of the lives in my view means they should recieve SOMETHING to say "sorry I wasn't the best parent but I did my best and still love you".

by Anonymousreply 130September 15, 2020 12:02 PM

Sharon is besties with Sarah Gilbert, who created the show, and is an executive producer. Not surprised Jack got himself a nice network gig.

by Anonymousreply 131September 15, 2020 6:21 PM

Marie's comments on her kids' inheritance revealed her to be a heartless mother imo.

by Anonymousreply 132September 15, 2020 7:58 PM

If her kids can't take care of themselves then she failed as a parent. She worked her entire life for her money and can do what ever the hell she wants to with it.

by Anonymousreply 133September 16, 2020 3:27 PM

I'm on eBay as we speak looking for a Marie Osmond doll (the dolls she created, not a doll of her) to add to my doll collection.

by Anonymousreply 134September 16, 2020 5:03 PM

Marie said she helps them NOW while she is alive. She’s helped them BUY HOUSES, given them jobs working for her, paid for their education, and on and on. She’s simply not leaving them anything after she dies. If that bothers you I assume you are a leach who sucked your parents dry.

by Anonymousreply 135September 18, 2020 12:57 AM

Gossip cop has weighed in on that jealous bitch Sharon having it out for Marie

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 136September 22, 2020 4:45 AM

I do like how the talk has come back to the studio. Sharon and Eve are at home, but I think it works.

by Anonymousreply 137September 23, 2020 6:15 PM

she looka lika ho

by Anonymousreply 138September 23, 2020 6:21 PM

If ever there were a time we need the block-thread function to work, it it's now. I hate looking at the face on that cunt.

by Anonymousreply 139September 23, 2020 6:41 PM

I always wondered what happened with Leah and Holly. They were the best part of the first year.

by Anonymousreply 140September 23, 2020 6:41 PM

Marie is one of those Italians who they are white. Grates on the nerves.

by Anonymousreply 141September 23, 2020 6:46 PM

She's a jealous shrew. Carrie Ann is a dancer, Cheryl a comedienne, Eve a singer, and Marie an entertainer and then there's no talent Sharon.

by Anonymousreply 142September 23, 2020 7:17 PM

Wasn't Sharon's father the original gangster manager? It's been said that her father was the first one to dangle a client off a balcony upside down.

by Anonymousreply 143September 23, 2020 8:26 PM

The show should stay away from politics. It was better just being fluffy girl talk.

by Anonymousreply 144September 23, 2020 8:31 PM

Eve is dumb as Hell. Don't know why they chose her as a replacement host.

by Anonymousreply 145September 23, 2020 8:37 PM

While "The Talk" is similar to "The View," they aren't loudmouth bitches like Whoppi and Joy.

by Anonymousreply 146September 23, 2020 8:48 PM

On Facebook someone complained about Carrie Ann announcing that she has a new boyfriend. Better to talk about that than politics.

by Anonymousreply 147September 23, 2020 8:50 PM

[quote] She's sent boxes of human shit to many.

Her own? Or Kelly's?

If the latter, at least then we would know Keely was good at [italic]something.[/italic]

by Anonymousreply 148September 23, 2020 8:55 PM

There is talk on FB about Amanda Seales will be the new cohost.

by Anonymousreply 149September 23, 2020 9:02 PM

DRAMA!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 150September 23, 2020 9:04 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!