Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

This is Paris

This new documentary about Paris Hilton looks pretty good. I’m not gonna lie, I’m going to watch it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 268October 3, 2020 8:30 PM

No. She and her ilk are the 1%. Stop creaming in your jeans for the rich. They've destroyed the US. Hard pass for that CUNT.

by Anonymousreply 1September 2, 2020 3:54 AM

My heart bleeds for this woman! I would watch it if I had a T.V.

by Anonymousreply 2September 2, 2020 3:58 AM

She said she voted for Trump in 2016 because her dad told her to.

by Anonymousreply 3September 2, 2020 4:08 AM

Washed up Paris can’t even get a real network, 🤣YouTube Originals? Fucking dumb cunt. No I’m not watching this.

by Anonymousreply 4September 2, 2020 4:08 AM

And I'm not going to lie either, OP:

I wouldn't watch it if I were suffocating and it contained information about how to get oxygen inside my lungs!

by Anonymousreply 5September 2, 2020 4:12 AM

No one should feel bad for Paris. Her whole life has been spent in a very protective bubble of wealth luxury comfort and privilege. With access to anything she's ever wanted and hundreds of millions of dollars. All she's ever known was luxury.

Her life is the real life version of Vanity fair, the Same can be said of the Kardashian/Jenners. No one should ever feel bad for anything bad that ever befalls any of these people. They are apart of the top 1% and care absolutely nothing for people not from their class.

That being said, I'm probably still going to watch the Documentary. Just to see how exciting and decadent her life is.

by Anonymousreply 6September 2, 2020 4:16 AM

I would rather run into Walmart with no mask on. Then watch this crap.

by Anonymousreply 7September 2, 2020 4:20 AM

She’s five seven and has size eleven feet. Of COURSE she’s still standing.

by Anonymousreply 8September 2, 2020 4:27 AM

I thought Paris was 5'8? Nicky is the one whose 5'7 if I'm not mistaken.

by Anonymousreply 9September 2, 2020 4:29 AM

There is no there there in Paris’s personality. Nicky is far more interesting to me. How has she managed to keep her head and reputation relatively clean hanging out with that crowd? She comes across as very normal on her social media — with the exception of the luxury and seemingly perfect life obviously.

by Anonymousreply 10September 2, 2020 4:29 AM

Why are you bitches being so bitchy? I’m actually interested in seeing this. Whenever someone decides to show a vulnerable side of them, and the authentic side, it’s fascinating. Plus, I haven’t seriously heard about Paris in about a decade.

by Anonymousreply 11September 2, 2020 4:33 AM

Who?

by Anonymousreply 12September 2, 2020 4:36 AM

Huh. 90s celeb Brandy is also attempting to undergo an image glow-up.

by Anonymousreply 13September 2, 2020 4:37 AM

gag me with her wonky eye

by Anonymousreply 14September 2, 2020 4:37 AM

Paris Is Boring

by Anonymousreply 15September 2, 2020 4:39 AM

Nicky married a closeted fag.

Yes, he’s a Rothschild, so I guess Nicky didn’t hold it against him.

by Anonymousreply 16September 2, 2020 4:55 AM

[quote] and the authentic side

OH, MY SIDES!! (Honestly, that must be one of the dumbest things I've read here, and that says something.)

by Anonymousreply 17September 2, 2020 4:59 AM

Who could make it through more than two minutes of listing to that extreme vocal fry?!

by Anonymousreply 18September 2, 2020 5:17 AM

Paris is a sweet woman actually. I like her and she's a good singer too. She's obviously lovely - hasn't really aged a day in 10 years. Zero work done to her face. She loves the gays and animals and is getting to know some black people. I don't care for her mom or sister. They are stuck up ladies. Paris is HAWT and just like the rest of us. Trying to find love and success in this crazy world and do some good along the way. I hope she returns to acting one day. She's quite good. She could play a very pretty young Meryl Streep in a biopic. Paris is a much better singer than Streep.

by Anonymousreply 19September 2, 2020 6:35 AM

Paris Hilton is a goddess and royalty compared to those nasty AF stank assed whores in the KarTRASHian / Jenner clan. At least she's real and didn't jam 2 whole watermelons into her ass to create a HUGE butt (hi Kim), dye her fake hair jet black, paint caterpillar eyebrows on with a sharpie marker, apply pancake makeup with an extra large spatula, glue on tarantula legs as eyelashes, and spray her skin orange. Well, she did the heavy spray tan thing in the early 2000s but she's over that.

by Anonymousreply 20September 2, 2020 6:50 AM

That looks like a must miss.

by Anonymousreply 21September 2, 2020 8:37 AM

OP, I'm currently binge-watching YouTube videos as I contemplate my unemployment and I can't bring myself to click on that link. Sorry.

by Anonymousreply 22September 2, 2020 8:46 AM

she is savvy. if the hotel business survives this virus, i imagine she'll steer the hilton brand better than conrad.

by Anonymousreply 23September 2, 2020 9:01 AM

She may have $ in the bank.

but she seems like a dum butt

by Anonymousreply 24September 2, 2020 9:15 AM

[Quote] Washed up Paris can’t even get a real network, 🤣YouTube Originals?

She couldn't even get Netflix.

by Anonymousreply 25September 2, 2020 9:29 AM

Agreed with R25, you couldn't even get NETFLIX to buy this shit? I thought they bought just about any crappy content.

I don't doubt she's a very damaged person (as is her Auntie Kyle) - anyone who saw even clips of those videos she made would know that - but she's not interesting enough to care about. If she really wanted to do something radical, she could use the resources she has to help other. I loathe Kim Kardashian, but she did get a couple of people sprung from prison, so she *has* in her own way made a difference. What has Paris done?

by Anonymousreply 26September 2, 2020 9:35 AM

She's a racist and she collects and kills animals.

by Anonymousreply 27September 2, 2020 9:38 AM

Trump Voter : 0

by Anonymousreply 28September 2, 2020 9:45 AM

[quote]Nicky married a closeted fag. Yes, he’s a Rothschild, so I guess Nicky didn’t hold it against him.

She's been married five years and already has FOUR children!

by Anonymousreply 29September 2, 2020 9:49 AM

R28 Are the Hilton Republicans?

by Anonymousreply 30September 2, 2020 9:51 AM

[quote]Paris is a sweet woman actually. I like her and she's a good singer too. She's obviously lovely - hasn't really aged a day in 10 years. Zero work done to her face. She loves the gays and animals[bold] and is getting to know some black people.[/bold] I don't care for her mom or sister. They are stuck up ladies. Paris is HAWT and just like the rest of us. Trying to find love and success in this crazy world and do some good along the way. I hope she returns to acting one day. She's quite good. She could play a very pretty young Meryl Streep in a biopic. Paris is a much better singer than Streep.

R19 is a piece of work.

by Anonymousreply 31September 2, 2020 9:51 AM

Remember when she had a song out? Howard Stern made merciless mock of it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32September 2, 2020 9:52 AM

Hilton Hotels are a publicly held company with most of it's brand being owned and operated by franchisees.

I doubt Paris has much of a future in hotels.

Plus she kinda hates us.

by Anonymousreply 33September 2, 2020 11:02 AM

[quote]She loves the gays and animals

I thought she said something cunty about the gays and had to backpedal.

by Anonymousreply 34September 2, 2020 11:05 AM

I don’t know much about her but I did watch the trailer and is she really still followed by hordes of people and does she really attract concert halls of screaming fans? That’s what’s depicted in the trailer.

I might be interested if the film looked at what happens to one of these reality stars once they are no longer the focus of the spotlight. That would be interesting. But this looks like it’s all built around Paris revealing a terrible secret in an attempt to recapture attention.

Also, up thread someone mentioned that she supports Trump. So fuck her and her terrible secret.

by Anonymousreply 35September 2, 2020 11:20 AM

R31 I wouldn't take what R19 is saying seriously.

by Anonymousreply 36September 2, 2020 12:14 PM

r29 Nicky has two children - both girls.

by Anonymousreply 37September 2, 2020 12:32 PM

R29 she has two, not four.

I don’t get a closeted vibe from her husband. He is cute though.

by Anonymousreply 38September 2, 2020 12:34 PM

These girls are trained from birth to marry well and lock it up with as many kids as they can. Read House of Hilton.

by Anonymousreply 39September 2, 2020 1:02 PM

Well then Paris failed miserably R39 because she’s never even really had an A list boyfriend by any account whether they were from the worlds of business, sports, society, or entertainment.... much less a husband.

But I’ve got to hand it to Nicky, marrying a Rothschild was a major score because overall the name “Hilton” isn’t all that desirable in that level of society. It would have been more likely for James to marry a Brandolini, a von Furstenburg, or an Agnelli.

by Anonymousreply 40September 2, 2020 2:45 PM

I'd rather watch this on repeat.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41September 2, 2020 2:51 PM

Made mock? Since when have we been saying “made mock?”

by Anonymousreply 42September 2, 2020 6:05 PM

God, she's an idiot. Stern got it right.

by Anonymousreply 43September 2, 2020 7:55 PM

What's the story behind the plain, bony, horse-faced chick her younger brother Barron married?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44September 2, 2020 8:47 PM

R44 Dyke beard. Well known that Barron was a poufter. He used to hang out (aka fuck) with that PC kid from the Bravo Manhattan private school show. There was also a video of him with some male models in “gang” environment that floated around. All Allegedly.

by Anonymousreply 45September 2, 2020 8:57 PM

R45 he couldn't find a hotter beard?

by Anonymousreply 46September 2, 2020 9:10 PM

She reminds me of a young Nicolette Sheridan R46. So blonde and crosseyed and biologically questionable.

by Anonymousreply 47September 2, 2020 9:19 PM

Does she talk about her longest nonfamilial relationship: her love affair with The Herp?

I greatly dislike both Kim and Paris. At least fat-ass Kim has never made homophobic or racist remarks, though her track record with pets is questionable. Paris is an animal hoarder and several of her pets have died from neglect.

by Anonymousreply 48September 2, 2020 9:19 PM

What's going on with the crazy younger brother? The one who was stalking his ex girlfriend...who is the daughter of Rick Salomon (Paris' sex tape partner, who she hates) and EG Daily. The younger brother also went berserk on a plane. Conrad maybe?

Anyone have any gossip about him?

by Anonymousreply 49September 2, 2020 9:20 PM

R49 he’s doing meth-tastic!

I think succubus demons like Paris & Kim destroy all the men in their family with intense emasculation.

by Anonymousreply 50September 2, 2020 9:26 PM

R48 1 out of 6 adults in the US has genital herpes, fat Frau. There's plenty of real things to make fun of her for.

by Anonymousreply 51September 2, 2020 9:39 PM

R51: LQTM. I hit a sore spot with you? You must be a fellow sufferer, like Paris. And who died and made you hall monitor, diseased cunt? Shouldn't you be washing your stank feet, as you discussed on another thread?

I love how thin-skinned you stans are. The minute your idol gets mocked, you take it personally and lash out. Either you're a butthurt frau with vocal fry or some gayling with the worst taste.

by Anonymousreply 52September 2, 2020 9:58 PM

Paris is at least having fun. She's almost 40, she didn't go the conventional route of marrying or having kids, she licensed her name on literally everything so she is probably richer than her parents, and she seems like she's just living her life.

Nikki is very cool, normal and actually pretty humble considering where she came from. I prefer them to the Kardashians by far.

by Anonymousreply 53September 2, 2020 10:16 PM

Goodness R52! What a weak vessel you are. I KNOW you haven't been fucked in decades but how long has your prostate been causing you such pain? May jesus visit healing upon your troubles tonight! God bless you.

by Anonymousreply 54September 2, 2020 10:19 PM

Paris is definitely richer than her parents, she has to be. She turned who she was into a celebrity brand and cashed in big time. But she's definitely not richer than Kim. Kim actually owns her businesses, along with kylie which is why their so much more wealthier than the Hiltons.

Crazy to think though.

by Anonymousreply 55September 2, 2020 10:21 PM

Has anyone on DL actually met or worked for Paris or Nikki? What are they like behind the scenes and what do they do all day?

by Anonymousreply 56September 2, 2020 10:22 PM

Rick and Kathy are building a new estate in Bel-Air. They have a huge house already with all of their children out if the house. But for some reason feel the need to build an even larger house. I wonder why?

I wonder if it's with money rich probably got from his father who just died at the end of 2019? Then Ricks fathers estate is also very large in bel air. About 15,000 sq ft in living space. This family has nothing but a bunch of house in close proximity to each other.

by Anonymousreply 57September 2, 2020 10:26 PM

This is so exciting!

by Anonymousreply 58September 2, 2020 10:27 PM

R54: Oh my, was that weak response supposed to be some kind of a read? You're projecting, hon. It's amusing how Paris fanatics here are getting so worked up.

Paris is on video saying the n-word and calling guys fags. Animals have died under her "care". But she's lovely in your eyes, yes? RME. You're just another stan with zero taste and zero credibility. With your gushing praise of her, you should work for her PR.

Run along, little fanboy, and put on your glitter and pink dress. You'll feel better soon.

by Anonymousreply 59September 2, 2020 10:28 PM

So cool.

by Anonymousreply 60September 2, 2020 10:33 PM

OP if you're so shallow that you'd subject yourself to this mind-numbing pablum, you must be a deplorable, and you have no business even trying to match wits with anyone on DL, because you're obviously a half-wit.

by Anonymousreply 61September 2, 2020 10:35 PM

Paris Hilton is trash. When she got out of jail in 2007 she said she was going to build a shelter for women, and never did it. She said this when she did her after jail interview with Larry King on CNN.

The Bitch never lifted a finger to honor what she said.

Fuck her and her Republican trash family.

by Anonymousreply 62September 2, 2020 10:35 PM

R1 absolutely nails it.

Who would waste even 1 minute watching anything about this vacuous trashy diseased cunt. Nobody.

by Anonymousreply 63September 2, 2020 10:40 PM

No one gives a shit about Paris or her trashy rich WASP family. It's bad enough her aunts make a fool out of themselves of that one reality show on Bravo.

The days of the peasants caring about the wealthy WASPs are OVAH!

by Anonymousreply 64September 2, 2020 10:42 PM

R64 Paris is Italian on her mothers side of the family. Kathy had an Italian name before she married Rick Hilton. Iand I believe the Hilton's are part Norwegian. Her great great grandfather immigrated to America in the late 1800s from Norway. But she's also part German too. So maybe they took the English last name Hilton to sound more wasp.

by Anonymousreply 65September 2, 2020 10:46 PM

If fags are fags, so is R59. He has a left and a right ball, and no dick at all! Who wants to suck a 75 year old used teabag off the floor tho? I don't get that. R59 is a sick old white man, full of hate. They're not all ancient racist fags, but on DL - most of them are.

I wasn't reading you R52. I feel sorry for you - calling people "diseased cunts" and "butthurt fraus." You must be a very old white gay man in so much prostate pain. That button has been your downfall. So much pleasure and pain life brings us. Too bad you did nothing to further humanity but use your holes.

My wish that Jesus visit healing on your troubled mind was most sincere. I pray you find some peace soon. Tonight, we pray. I know that you have been disappointing in life, but you deserve to die in peace. I wish I could relieve you of your suffering. God Bless you R52. R59. Your hate filled posts are all over this site. So much anger towards women. Let it out old man. Take your medication...

Paris Hilton looks great and never did much wrong more than anyone else did when they were young. We wish her all happiness and continued success. She's so pretty. And she didn't give her ass out to just everyone. She's been hurt and she's not afraid to say why. Rich girls are sometimes brave too. ❤️🌺🌷

by Anonymousreply 66September 3, 2020 12:52 AM

[Quote] I think succubus demons like Paris & Kim destroy all the men in their family with intense emasculation.

More like those men were already fucked up to begin with. Who else would want them?

by Anonymousreply 67September 3, 2020 1:12 AM

LMAO! Took you 3 hours to formulate such a lame ass reply.

Hunty at R66/R54/R19 is such a lackwit. Your buttons are easily pressed, which is typical of unhinged stans. Your projections, however, are tiresome and unimaginative (strike 1). No one wants to hear about your faulty plumbing.

Awww, you're upset that I'm making fun of an irrelevant empty headed, life-sized Barbie who doesn't know you exist. So you react like a self-righteous Bible thumper while displaying the same behavior for which you criticize others. Are you one of those hypocritical, phony evangelicals? Don't answer. I don't care. You are discernibly fake. You type frau. You're definitely some middle-aged Paris stan mentally living in 2005. Nobody under the age of 30 gives a fuck about her.

Newsflash, disingenuous cunt: Many posters here call others (regardless of their gender) cunt, twat, whore, ho, etc. Where do you think you are, prisspot? Celebitchy? You should get those early signs of dementia checked out. That you associate such namecalling only with women says a lot about your misogyny. But you're a sanctimonious evangelical, so no surprise there.

I'm mixed with Asian ethnicity (strike 2). And you're an ageist who hates eldergays (strike3). I'm actually a millennial, but that must be so [italic]old[/italic] to someone with your level of arrested development. Teen mind in your old body, how sad. Some of my personal info can be found in my comment history, so it's hilarious that you have to make up shit to offset how stupidly you write. Any other lies you want to pull out your ass?

Please go on about your puny hardon for Paris Hilton. It's interesting to see how far a fanatic's delusion goes. You admire an insipid Trump supporting, pet killing, racist, homophobic skank. Got it. What low standards.

[quote] And she didn't give her ass out to just everyone.

Her Valtrex prescription found in her auctioned storage contents says otherwise. Her sextape with noted sleazebag Rick Salomon says otherwise. Do go on stanning for your trash idol, fanatic. Water seeks its own level.

by Anonymousreply 68September 3, 2020 1:56 AM

Wow R68 maybe put down the meth pipe?

by Anonymousreply 69September 3, 2020 2:03 AM

[quote]Then Ricks fathers estate is also very large in bel air. About 15,000 sq ft in living space.

They used it in the opening of The Colby's starting at the 0:9 dissolve. Also, the pool house has been used in several films and television shows.

I helped decorate the Hilton's two consecutive Christmases in the late 1990s. Sunken living room at one end with a hidden spiral staircase that ran down to the basement which ran under the driveway and the length of the mansion. Barron's study had a television at least twelve to fifteen feet wide. Remington bronzes everywhere. Mrs. Hilton, Marilyn, was bedridden with MS so we decorated a tree in her master suite. Such a lovely lady. Had champagne served to us after we'd finish for the day.

Second year, was decorating when Rick, Kathy Paris and Nicki showed up. We weren't introduced and did not bother them. However, she came across rather spoiled, but not as much as Kathy. Lord. That woman was loud and demanding from the moment she walked in. Wanted to know what WE were still doing there.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70September 3, 2020 4:12 AM

Since I’m already screwed, here’s a message to you, my heart’s wide open....

by Anonymousreply 71September 3, 2020 4:28 AM

R69: Wow, inserting yourself into a conversation not even directed at you. What a busybody.

[quote]Paris Hilton is a goddess and royalty compared to those nasty AF stank assed whores in the KarTRASHian / Jenner clan.

Oh, my sides! [italic]Of course,[/italic] you're another fawning stan. Speaking of unhinged, that's a sentence only a Paris zealot could write. Goddess? Wonky-eyed with fake blue contact lenses, bad nose job, and man feet. Royalty? She's a skank with trailer park tastes who sold her sextape for fame. She's done nothing for the world; she only uses her limited fame to enrich her shallow self.

Her fanatics are equally shallow and predictable in their attacks, as rabid as some Beyoncé stans. Are you feeling butthurt, dear? Maybe you should get a Valtrex prescription. Then you'll have another thing in common with her.

Paris is the reason the world is infested with Kardashians, clueless one. Paris initially promoted Kim as her sidekick. Kim and Pimp Mama Kris were inspired by her and subsequently copied her method of famewhoring, including releasing Kim's sextape. Saddos just like you helped bankroll their bullshit. Congratulations!

by Anonymousreply 72September 3, 2020 6:09 AM

Bitter troll living in the basement @R72

by Anonymousreply 73September 3, 2020 6:12 AM

I think it's best to let sleeping dogs lie. No offence, Paris.

by Anonymousreply 74September 3, 2020 6:15 AM

R73/R69: That's the best you could come up with, pathetic stan? Purple prose or junior high insults — that's all you can muster. Pffft! Try harder, twat. [italic]Much[/italic] harder.

How pathetique: a demented Paris troll calling other people trolls. You are really invested in defending your skank. Laughable to the point of ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 75September 3, 2020 6:20 AM

My best friend worked at a place called The Coffee House on Sunset Blvd way back in 2001? 2002? I'd be in there all the time for free wine (we were both in college. Free wine was everything back then). Paris, Nicole and a then unknown Kim Kardashian were always there. This was right before they all "broke". They were just skanky paparazzi seekers.

I will say Nicole was truly funny (and always high on something). Paris truly thought she was a queen. And Kim was shockingly pretty cool. Granted she was by far the least famous at that point.

by Anonymousreply 76September 3, 2020 7:00 AM

Maybe she can steal her aunt Kim Richards’s house . . .

by Anonymousreply 77September 3, 2020 7:04 AM

Somebody sure has their reading glasses out today.

by Anonymousreply 78September 3, 2020 7:27 AM

R40 it’s funny even before Nicky got married she was accepted into that world. It’s sometimes funny and makes no sense who is “approved” Vs who isn’t.

Nicky is most definitely the bigger bitch, though.

by Anonymousreply 79September 3, 2020 8:07 AM

"Paris Hilton is a goddess and royalty compared to those nasty AF stank assed whores in the KarTRASHian / Jenner clan. At least she's real and didn't jam 2 whole watermelons into her ass to create a HUGE butt (hi Kim), dye her fake hair jet black, paint caterpillar eyebrows on with a sharpie marker, apply pancake makeup with an extra large spatula, glue on tarantula legs as eyelashes, and spray her skin orange. Well, she did the heavy spray tan thing in the early 2000s but she's over that."

Translation: I'm a white supremacist.

by Anonymousreply 80September 3, 2020 8:12 AM

R40 according to the Daily Mail, his father left an inheritance worth £18 million when he died. Doesn’t sound like a lot when split between three children. His sisters married the Goldsmith brothers, who are probably wealthier on an individual level. It’s interesting that Nicky and Zac Goldsmith are now related by marriage.

by Anonymousreply 81September 3, 2020 12:22 PM

Paris' Crotch Is Burning.

She is the Ivanka Trump of.... well, she's better than THAT cunt.

by Anonymousreply 82September 3, 2020 12:30 PM

[quote] Kim actually owns her businesses, along with kylie which is why their so much more wealthier than the Hiltons.

That's not true. Kris Jenner runs the family and the businesses with the help of businessmen who report to her, not to Kim or Kylie. They are just the puppets fronting the business schemes and then called successful businesswomen on their own. The Kardashians are an gypsy scam empire based on the fake premise that the family has several millions of active followers who buy everything they promote.

by Anonymousreply 83September 3, 2020 2:22 PM

Kim K was the short and fat girl who followed Paris around L.A. carrying bags and packages.

Kim was pleasant though and Paris was not. I was just a B.H. waiter then but you get amazing access and insights.

by Anonymousreply 84September 3, 2020 4:00 PM

R80 Nail on head. Whenever you see someone wax poetic about the supposed beauty and class of Paris compared to Kim, it's clear what's really bothering them. I don't adore either of them but anyone who looks at Hiltons lifestyle and social group can't seriously think she was some sort of upgrade.

by Anonymousreply 85September 3, 2020 6:33 PM

R80 stop creating racism where it doesn't exist. Look in the mirror. You are the problem.

by Anonymousreply 86September 3, 2020 8:54 PM

[Quote] Kim K was the short and fat girl who followed Paris around L.A. carrying bags and packages.

Wasn't she a "stylist" for Paris? I don't remember Kim ever being fat.

by Anonymousreply 87September 4, 2020 1:09 AM

Kim was basically Paris' minion. Following her around and doing things for Paris.

by Anonymousreply 88September 4, 2020 2:30 AM

Thoughts and prayers to the poor dear... are they going to show where she gets her size 14 shoes?

by Anonymousreply 89September 4, 2020 2:32 AM

Paris Who?

by Anonymousreply 90September 4, 2020 2:37 AM

And yes, she wasn't thin.

by Anonymousreply 91September 4, 2020 2:43 AM

R79 and r84 more details, please

How is Nicky the bigger bitch? How was Paris unpleasant?

by Anonymousreply 92September 4, 2020 2:55 AM

This is Nick Prugo being interviewed, about the famous scene from the movie “The Bling Ring” in which he’s depicted running around in Paris’s shoes during a break-in:

[quote]”You mentioned discrepancies, what was the biggest thing that you thought strayed from the real story?“

[quote]It’s not really a big deal except to me I guess, but the scene where my character is wearing Paris Hilton’s shoes and running around the house — that never happened. That story actually came from one of my co-defendants, Courtney Ames. She called The New York Post and she thought she was getting back at me by telling them I wore Paris Hilton’s shoes but I don’t mind. I think it’s funny, and of course it adds to the movie, but that never really happened! I wish I would’ve now.

[quote]”You never tried on any of the shoes?”

[quote]No! I mean, I’m like a size nine. Paris’ shoes would’ve been too big for me.

by Anonymousreply 93September 4, 2020 3:55 AM

Audrey Hepburn had huge feet and Paris Hilton is very much like her. An ordinary girl with an exquisite loveliness that set her apart. Not a conventional beauty and never a sex icon. Beauty + CLASS. Such a shy and thin beauty made it hard for Paris to succeed where she most would shine. She made a decision along the way to become a billionaire mogul rather than a celebutante - much as Audrey chose to distance herself from the hot lights of Hollywood to be a mother and shack up with gay men. Paris is a right interesting woman. Now is her prime. I can't wait to see how she changes the world next.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94September 5, 2020 12:34 AM

R94 on another note FUCK that’s chinless Liz Taylor? And she wasn’t that old here either.

One of the most overrated beauties ever, sorry (she had an extremely short window and she never had great bone structure — to day nothing of her body).

But I digress....

by Anonymousreply 95September 5, 2020 1:04 AM

I prefer Kim to Paris. Whatever you think of reality TV or the Kardashians,she's managed to hold the publics' attention for about fifteen years now. In this day and age that's quite a feat.

by Anonymousreply 96September 5, 2020 1:04 AM

I believe she uses her DJ career as cover to run drugs on private jets between South America and trashy party locations around the world.

by Anonymousreply 97September 5, 2020 1:05 AM

Paris created the dumb blonde image, she played coy outrage to market her sex tape and propel herself to fame in The Real Life. She's very rich and successful and beautiful. She doesn't run drugs. She sells shoes to Drag Queens and makes a lot of perfumes for Arab and Asian women. Business is hot. Paris is a hustler for sure, but a million watts more intelligent than that sick bag of silicone, known as KimK.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98September 6, 2020 4:24 PM

Paris supports BLM, but she does not support anyone who peddles violence and looting as answers to problems. She is brave to step out of her bubble to show support. I applaud the new Paris.

by Anonymousreply 99September 6, 2020 4:28 PM

Paris and kim are lesbians. So much money but too cheap to invest in conversion therapy. Stupid.

by Anonymousreply 100September 6, 2020 4:35 PM

Everyone on this thread: GET A LIFE.

by Anonymousreply 101September 6, 2020 4:37 PM

She's white trash with money, just like her whole family.

WHET that druggy brother of hers? Were they finally able to get him locked away?

by Anonymousreply 102September 6, 2020 4:41 PM

Does she talk about how she killed those dogs by locking them in a cupboard and forgetting about them?

Or does that get glossed over in this desperate attempt at an image redux?

by Anonymousreply 103September 15, 2020 5:17 AM

R18, oh my god yes, I was going to say the same thing. I kept trying to clear my own throat in sympathy. Such an awful affectation, and surely not good on the vocal cords?

I cracked up at how she begins (of course) saying: "I feel like the whole world thinks they know me..." as though anyone has thought anything about her at all for the past 15 years at least.

Holy fuck, did she really release that song R32? Hahahahaha! That is the dumbest thing I've ever heard!I can't stop laughing!

by Anonymousreply 104September 15, 2020 6:00 AM

I read R19s post as satire

by Anonymousreply 105September 15, 2020 7:32 AM

Paris referred to Kim's ass as looking like "cottage cheese in a trash bag" before Kim was super famous.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106September 15, 2020 8:00 AM

As a minor actor, I was excited for about every audition I ever got. Except the one for some Paris Hilton vehicle. I was like, “Oh Jesus, it’s come to this?”

by Anonymousreply 107September 15, 2020 8:40 AM

Suzanne sommers and Goldie Hawn were lesbians too. Why are lesbians so perky in public. If you go to l chat they are plotting to kill men.

by Anonymousreply 108September 15, 2020 2:07 PM

no fan of hers, i was shocked to be moved by the movie, give it a try....

by Anonymousreply 109September 15, 2020 2:33 PM

Sky News keeps replaying her stupid interview. What a moron. . Useless trash.

by Anonymousreply 110September 15, 2020 2:39 PM

Remember when Paris tried to lock down the heir to a Greek shipping fortune who was also named Paris? His parents shut that down real quick. No way were they letting him marry her skank trash ass.

by Anonymousreply 111September 15, 2020 2:59 PM

I love how they keep trying to push some narrative that Paris is a, "Brilliant Genius," and "the most intelligent person you've ever met."

Says a lot about the circles they run in if she's the most intelligent person they've ever met.

The rest of us have eyes and ears.

by Anonymousreply 112September 15, 2020 7:23 PM

The only thing I took away from her documentary was an assumption that her father must have been diddling her.

by Anonymousreply 113September 15, 2020 7:24 PM

Does anyone have juicy gossip on Paris? Always wondered how she came out of nowhere and landed a TV show. I don't buy that the sex tape alone did it. I know there have been rumors of her being a prostitute and or pimp but has anyone had face to face contact with her and if so what was she like

by Anonymousreply 114September 15, 2020 9:30 PM

It was not bad.

by Anonymousreply 115September 15, 2020 9:40 PM

R114 she didn't come out of nowhere and she didn't need more than the sex tape.

She was an incredibly wealthy kid who was well known who had a sex tape pop up. Sex tapes weren't common back then so it was enough to get her the attention she needed.

by Anonymousreply 116September 15, 2020 10:34 PM

Paris went to high school in NYC and became part of the socialite party girl scene. Items in Page Six. Then the gossip blobs like Perez and D-Listed started really following her. I think she did this shoot with David LaChapelle with her sister, which is kind of what put them of the map pre-simple life. Before Paris was a thing, they were branded "the Hilton sisters" in everything. She also was in the right place at the right time. Paris will merch literally anything and everything which is why she's so rich.

I like her a lot better than Kim K. Kim is boring - she never really did anything. The whole family was what made her somewhat interesting. Paris was always having parties. She lived on this street that was very accessible to the public on Kings Rd just north of Sunset and she would literally invited anyone over to party by her pool. I've smoked weed with her, done tequila shots - she was really fun and nice.

R76 - I remember being in high school and buying coke from the valet at Coffee House.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 117September 16, 2020 2:41 AM

Don't forget, Donald Trump signed both Paris and Nicky Hilton to the "Trump Modeling Agency" after getting Tick and Kathy's permission.

So yes, Trump also had a hand in making Paris Hilton a thing. Paris was going to end up famous regardless, she's a Hilton she comes privilege and wealth she was also born to the world of the elite and the social, so fame was going to happen for her anyway.

Besides, she's showbiz attractive so she had that going for her.

by Anonymousreply 118September 16, 2020 2:49 AM

We all love Paris. Say goodbye to Hollywood Kim K.

by Anonymousreply 119September 16, 2020 2:52 AM

For better or worse, the ultimate in American is being a gorgeous, rich, sexy, CA blond. I feel like that is one constant throughout all the changes and decades. Even some of the Kardashians have morphed into tiny hot blonds.

by Anonymousreply 120September 16, 2020 2:52 AM

[quote]For better or worse, the ultimate in American is being a gorgeous, rich, sexy, CA blond.

Just being blonde, upper middle class, thin, and not ugly will do it.

Look at Elizabeth Holmes, who will most likely never see the inside of a prison cell.

by Anonymousreply 121September 16, 2020 3:02 AM

Well Elizabeth Taylor had a fabulous career and life being a raven haired brunette her entire life.

Didn't she die nearly a Billionaire?

by Anonymousreply 122September 16, 2020 3:07 AM

I have never heard a nice thing about her, from people that know/have worked with her in LA, and friends that worked on SNL. She is universally hated. She is also a racist and homophobe. She must have publicists pushing her BS here, because she is a disease ridden, dumb sack of shit.

by Anonymousreply 123September 16, 2020 3:22 AM

Paris adores gay men and employs many POC. Stop spreading lies R123.

by Anonymousreply 124September 16, 2020 3:30 AM

I love that because someone employs POC it somehow means they aren't racist?

by Anonymousreply 125September 16, 2020 3:35 AM

Paris just adores gay men!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126September 16, 2020 4:23 AM

We grow, we learn R126. Lot of gay men did have AIDS. Poof, a whole generation of hairdressers gone.

by Anonymousreply 127September 16, 2020 4:25 AM

She was 35 at the time of the 2016 election, and she had to have her dad tell her who to vote for?

by Anonymousreply 128September 16, 2020 4:29 AM

[quote] She said she voted for Trump in 2016 because her dad told her to.

Fucking ignorant cunt.

by Anonymousreply 129September 16, 2020 4:43 AM

The majority of people do not grow or learn.

Why did Paris have to be told who to vote for? According to her mother, Paris is the most intelligent person you could ever hope to meet!

by Anonymousreply 130September 16, 2020 4:46 AM
by Anonymousreply 131September 16, 2020 4:52 AM

Paris is a lesbian. I don't get why these lesbians are so outgoing. Most gays I know are nervous and shy.

by Anonymousreply 132September 16, 2020 5:11 AM

Paris is an outgoing lesbian because she has so many gay male friends and so many black employees.

by Anonymousreply 133September 16, 2020 5:13 AM

I just watched the movie. I definitely think she is gay leaning. Her team/best friend is a gay guy and a lesbian looking chick. It almost reminded me a bit of Anna Nicole's squad (Kimmy?) when she was doing the Anna Nicole show. Both her sister and her mom described her as a tom boy growing up and boy in a girls body. Her parents sent her to those outward bound wilderness programs that my parents used to actually threaten me with. It must be a boomer mentality to sweep things away and send your kids asses away or to the shrink. I thought it movie overall was pretty good. Better than I expected.

by Anonymousreply 134September 16, 2020 5:27 AM

[Quote] Lot of gay men did have AIDS. Poof, a whole generation of hairdressers gone.

You're not helping your case.

by Anonymousreply 135September 16, 2020 5:40 AM

In that video she is talking to her gay friend who was going to do an anonymous hookup on grindr and she was voicing the concern that a lot of us have/had on grindr hookups, especially 10 years ago when there wasn't prep/U=U.

by Anonymousreply 136September 16, 2020 6:00 AM

R134 when you confused her past, I’m surprised Paris hasn’t yet come out as trans for the attention!

by Anonymousreply 137September 16, 2020 6:11 AM

Confused = consider

by Anonymousreply 138September 16, 2020 6:11 AM

[quote]r122 Well Elizabeth Taylor had a fabulous career and life being a raven haired brunette her entire life. Didn't she die nearly a Billionaire?

Can we shut up about that cow now, please?

And Natalie Wood?

by Anonymousreply 139September 16, 2020 6:15 AM

Fat ass hairy women were in vogue for a while, but Paris is back on top now. Talent and goodness win out!

by Anonymousreply 140September 16, 2020 6:17 AM

R62 In her defense, Paris’ pussy has been a shelter for many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, penises who needed a place to cum to.

by Anonymousreply 141September 16, 2020 6:23 AM

R134 In the documentary, Paris said her family always been very conservative. I almost feel like there were a lot of subliminal comments/messages in the film. Almost like they were trying to tell us something about Paris and her whole family, but didn't want to just come out and say it bluntly.

Maybe Paris really is a lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 142September 16, 2020 2:06 PM

I liked it/her.

How does she get her face and jaw line to be so thin and tight at her age? It doesn’t look fake.

by Anonymousreply 143September 16, 2020 2:26 PM

[quote]Her parents sent her to those outward bound wilderness programs that my parents used to actually threaten me with.

This is completely off-topic, but when I was a teen (about a decade ago) a friend of mine was sent to one of those wilderness programs for troubled teen girls because she was a drunk and a druggie, and while she was there she met Jack Nicholson's daughter.

by Anonymousreply 144September 16, 2020 2:31 PM

Can't think of anyone less interesting that this dumb pile of oozing virus

by Anonymousreply 145September 16, 2020 2:34 PM

Dad sounded gay.

by Anonymousreply 146September 16, 2020 2:34 PM

R3, just to add to your comment, she was 35 years old in 2016 and she still needed her father’s input! Ridiculous!

by Anonymousreply 147September 16, 2020 2:34 PM

R147 It was all about tax cuts. The Hiltons are conservatives and Republican. Paris mentioned this in the documentary, that her family is conservative.

The Hiltons are fiscally conservative and socially liberal. They do live in Los Angels after all.

Rich people like low taxes.

by Anonymousreply 148September 16, 2020 3:11 PM

I think of her as an aughts famewhore who tried to use her fancy last name to make money. Eventually leading her down a road of sordid ignominy.

Why is she back? Do millennial gals see themselves in her? Jaded and faded and pushing 40, but still viable?

by Anonymousreply 149September 16, 2020 3:27 PM

Paris Hilton is extremely successful R149. And not from passing around her pussy. She's worth hundreds of millions of dollars that she made from her own businesses. Get a grip. And she's lovely and looks great. She's neither faded or jaded. A sweet woman. It took longer than usual for her to grow up, but that's not so unusual with someone from her background. Why is she labelled a whore? Because she's single and likes sex. A night in Paris is something you'll never experience R149!

by Anonymousreply 150September 16, 2020 5:08 PM

I doubt the posters on this site are interested in a night with Paris R150. Get a grip. Yeah the criticism is over the top but she's hardly sweet, she was caught on camera using gay and racist slurs.

by Anonymousreply 151September 16, 2020 5:27 PM

I don't know anyone who wouldn't enjoy a night in Paris. So what if she used some slurs. We all have. As I said, she's a grown woman now. You're probably in your sixties and carrying on like some judgmental old aunt R151. Calm down gramps. Love Paris for who she is today. We are not our worst mistakes, are we?

by Anonymousreply 152September 16, 2020 5:45 PM

Who she is today is an untalented rich woman who made money off her looks. So no, I don't love her.

by Anonymousreply 153September 16, 2020 6:06 PM

"So what if she used some slurs. We all have."

Speak for yourself, Whoopi Goldberg.

by Anonymousreply 154September 16, 2020 10:53 PM

[Quote] I don't know anyone who wouldn't enjoy a night in Paris.

I know plenty 😑

by Anonymousreply 155September 17, 2020 12:12 AM

r19 ZERO WORK DONE TO HER FACE???????

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 156September 17, 2020 12:17 AM

Exactly R156. Paris is lovely as ever, without having any work done on her face. She lives clean and works hard, is naturally thin with gorgeous coloring. She always had the most beautiful skin and the extra 8 pounds she carries now add more womanly beauty to her coltish frame. We all love her. She's not a great talent. What's most important is that she survived being a troubled and aimless young woman, surrounded by all those mean girls and bitchy fags - to become a serious businesswoman and quality human being. I really wish she would return to acting and performing, on a weekly show, reality or scripted. But to her credit - Paris avoids the limelight now.

by Anonymousreply 157September 17, 2020 12:28 AM

If she “avoids the limelight” and already has tons of money, why would she do a documentary about herself?

by Anonymousreply 158September 17, 2020 12:42 AM

Because she is a historically important person and her life story offers inspiration and a message of hope for others R158. Isn't that obvious?

by Anonymousreply 159September 17, 2020 12:50 AM

Well said, R150. It's the truth.

Did anyone see the mask and machine she seemed to have on her face the beginning of the film. It looked like silicon type pieces on her face under a light. When she took it off, everything looked really tight, good and the procedure looked non invasive. She doesn't look like she's had anything done or if so extremely subtle, but it does look like she's got a round the clock esthetician. She looks so much prettier without a lot of makeup and without the blue contacts.

Her mom, Kathy, looked like she had been through it with Paris over these last 39 years. It wasn't what I was expecting.

by Anonymousreply 160September 17, 2020 2:17 AM

I’ve enjoyed watching this mental health specialist’s videos lately. He mostly focuses on true crime, but sometimes analyses public figures.

[italic]”Almost everything in her life pointed to the idea that she was special, and one of the worst things happened after that - she believed it. This is a set up for disappointment because, as it turns out, she’s only human. Paris exposed the weakness of building a life on narcissism. This type of life is actually hollow. Paris became the goddess of narcissism, a representation of how that lifestyle is truly empty, why there is no ‘end game’. Her success is build on appearance, not substance. And appearances eventually fade.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 161September 17, 2020 3:11 AM

Her boyfriend... Russian mafia?

by Anonymousreply 162September 17, 2020 3:19 AM

Dr. Granday, is a bit petit in the mind R161. He only plays a doctor on YouTube you fool. He's not a mental health specialist, he's a medicated drone. NUTS. He'll never spend a night in Paris!!

O C E A N

by Anonymousreply 163September 17, 2020 3:32 AM

Agree with reply number 1. Plus she looks like she'd be sticky to the touch.

by Anonymousreply 164September 17, 2020 3:48 AM

I hate Dr Grande.

by Anonymousreply 165September 17, 2020 3:58 AM

[quote]R163 He only plays a doctor on YouTube, you fool. He's not a mental health specialist,

Well, he’s a professor within the counseling program at Wilmington University, so he’s a mental health specialist. I’m sorry that burns your ass, for some reason. He also has advanced degrees in psychology and philosophy and has run treatment centers. Do you think he is a specialist in the art of [italic] pâtisserie?[/italic]

His take on Aunt Diane is interesting. I had figured she’d gone into a blackout and her car crash therefor wasn’t “rationally” deliberate. He sees it as a premeditated suicide, though.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 166September 17, 2020 4:02 AM

In 2017 she said women who said Trump abused them just wanted attention and were liars. Fuck her. Now she was abused in a boarding school. She hasn't had any attention lately. Maybe she should start using the N word again. That'll get her attention.

by Anonymousreply 167September 17, 2020 4:03 AM

Dr. Grande abused young women in the mental homes where he was on faculty. As a janitor.

by Anonymousreply 168September 17, 2020 4:08 AM

Best known for publicly showing her beaver being stuffed. Just like her whore bestie, Kimmie Kardashian. No morals of any kind.

by Anonymousreply 169September 17, 2020 4:12 AM

Everyone will watch it just to see all her expensive shit. Probably doesn't even pay taxes on any of it.

And she got paid plenty to spill her guts.

by Anonymousreply 170September 17, 2020 4:18 AM

I think people will watch it because she's a big part of some people's childhood and they want to know what she's been up to since all her scandals

by Anonymousreply 171September 17, 2020 5:06 AM

The most interesting rumor I heard is that she’s an xy "woman".

A chromosomically male with testosterone intolerance so even in the womb the testosterone produced by her balls (which stay up in the lower abdomen and never descend) is just not absorbed by the body and apart from the lack of ovaries they have a vagina which just ends where the uterus would start, and their body otherwise develops like that of a woman because of the estrogen (both men and women produce borh estrogen and testosterone but in very different amounts).

by Anonymousreply 172September 17, 2020 11:33 AM

Ok no I was wrong, they do have a uterus. But no ovaries.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 173September 17, 2020 11:40 AM

Sorry wrong again, this is what I meant.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 174September 17, 2020 11:42 AM

R174 she seems to like women.

by Anonymousreply 175September 17, 2020 12:11 PM

What R167 said. I don’t believe her. At all. She admitted she’s addicted to money, which can follow fame. This whole “I was abused at a school” bullshit is a ploy to get her back in the limelight. Her story is as phoney as her love for her fans. I can’t believe anyone would fall for this.

by Anonymousreply 176September 17, 2020 3:42 PM

I hated Nicky the most. That trashy slut thinks she’s Queen of England now that she married a Rothschild.

by Anonymousreply 177September 17, 2020 4:57 PM

So are they pretending that she didn’t intentionally push that sex tape?

by Anonymousreply 178September 17, 2020 5:19 PM

Why.

by Anonymousreply 179September 17, 2020 5:21 PM

Will this cause a rash of abuse survivors coming forward? Of course only about strangers, not daddies.

by Anonymousreply 180September 17, 2020 5:27 PM

Paris doesn't cause rashes anymore.

by Anonymousreply 181September 17, 2020 5:33 PM

She’s Borderline.

by Anonymousreply 182September 17, 2020 5:53 PM

This documentary is the epitome of modern woman: “Let me act like a mentally ill Disney Princess or I’ll tell everyone you hurt me and you’ll get in trouble!”

by Anonymousreply 183September 17, 2020 6:17 PM

R176 I do believe it because that school is horrible and has a known history of all kinds of abuses and had to be shut down for a while. And of course she would be the biggest target of anyone there.

She can be a dumb skank and the above can also be true. It does take some sort of talent on the degenerate level to be kicked out of Dwight.

But like I said before, Nicky has always been the bigger bitch. And like r177 said...exactly. She comes from the same trash and is the same trash really but somehow she was a little more socially cunning so she was “accepted” by that circle (which goes to show the whole social/fashion circuit and whom they deem “worthy” is bullshit).

Haven’t watched it yet but definitely will.

by Anonymousreply 184September 17, 2020 8:20 PM

She’s no different than Ivanka. Smile to your face, twist a knife in your back. Did no one else notice the not-so-subtle Republican overtones and messaging? Her family has always been conservative. Pictures of the great Nancy Raygun. Name dropping Bushes. The Kartrashians. Anyone taken in by her sob story is an idiot.

by Anonymousreply 185September 18, 2020 1:12 AM

R185 unfortunately a large number of other wise liberals will probably be sympathetic to her. Libs are constantly giving compassion and benefit of a doubt to people who don't deserve it or give any in return.

by Anonymousreply 186September 18, 2020 1:15 AM

The Hiltons didn't push the sex tape did, Paris did which is the difference between who is control in the Kardashian family. Hilton family were conservative Catholics who liked to sweep things under the rug. Kathy looked embarrassed to have Paris for a daughter. If you have to have 2 men come in the middle of the night to abduct your teenage daughter, you have failed her as a parent and you have thrown your hands up in the air in frustration. This is what I like about Paris. She is money grubbing, party loving, drug using, fame hungry party whore. She always has been and continues to be. She really is who her character is. Now she's trying to be otherwise, but I like that she didn't marry or have a family. Nicky is not a bitch. You need one person in your life who will tell you like it is - Nicky is kind of maternal almost.

by Anonymousreply 187September 18, 2020 1:30 AM

I’m thinking true to the Republican brand that she’s an Incest Survivor who projects everything wrong in her life elsewhere so she never has to deal with that.

by Anonymousreply 188September 18, 2020 1:32 AM

I like how they try to gloss over WHY Paris' parents kept sending her away. They never directly address it and Kathy never once really explains it despite having the opportunity. They just hint that it was because she was going to clubs.

Bullshit.

Parents don't keep sending you away for something as seemingly small like that. Nicky Hilton herself states she never once feared her parents would do the same to her which says sending Paris away wasn't irrational. Paris' brother(s) had drug issues, right? Neither of them were sent away? So doubtful it was a drug problem she had.

Most likely she repeatedly got caught eating snatch and they sent her away for conversion.

Her parents are fucking monsters though. First, what kind of parents, especially those that have that kind of money, thinks its a good idea to have people come into your home and abduct your teenage daughter like that? As awful as Paris is, nobody deserves that kind of terror.

Kathy further reveals how gross she is when they talk about Paris' sex tape and she reveals it caused HER to stay in bed for days on end! Everything is about her and I'd bet she offered little support to Paris when that happened. I'd bet she screamed and yelled about what it was going to do to Kathy's reputation.

And her dad... well, he probably had Paris sit on his "lap," one too many times.

by Anonymousreply 189September 18, 2020 1:35 AM

Also Paris did this Documentary under the guise of wanting to expose that school in Utah and promote awareness about the abuse, etc.

Has she actually done anything to do so? I mean aside from one IG post?

by Anonymousreply 190September 18, 2020 1:36 AM

When I think of Paris, for some reason I'm always reminded of this clip from The View after she was arrested. I suppose it ties in somewhat to the conversation above about how so many people are willing to forgive awful behaviour, and here we have Barbara Walters desperately trying to make Paris seem like a decent person. But it's rather hilarious how neither Kathy Griffin or Joy Behar are willing to go along with it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 191September 18, 2020 1:43 AM

And what is interesting about that clip, regarding the conversation here on Paris' parents is that Joy says:

"Look, it's all genetic, the girl has inherited genes from somebody who is not as nice as her mother, maybe."

Elisabeth: Well, that would only be her...

Joy, Kathy and Elisabeth: Father.

Sideways glances all around the table. I don't really know a lot about the Hiltons, but this sounds to be like he had a really awful reputation for them to so openly say that and then look around like something more was being unsaid at the table.

by Anonymousreply 192September 18, 2020 1:46 AM

Paris has been arrested multiple times. The DUI, driving on a suspended license, having coke on her in Vegas, having weed somewhere in another country.

by Anonymousreply 193September 18, 2020 1:50 AM

Who in their right minds thinks Kathy is nice and not as awful as her husband?

Also, let's remember that Paris comes from people like her Grandmother who sat down all of her pre-teen Grandchildren and taught them how to give BJs as a tool to "trap a man."

by Anonymousreply 194September 18, 2020 1:57 AM

I think maybe they were just going along with that because Barbara said Kathy Hilton was lovely, and they had never met her so they were taking their cue from Barbara. Not sure.

by Anonymousreply 195September 18, 2020 1:58 AM

OP are you getting paid to promote this? I am not interested, she and her type aren't of interest to me. I'm going to do laundry and eat a yogurt.

by Anonymousreply 196September 18, 2020 2:01 AM

granny looked trashy.

by Anonymousreply 197September 18, 2020 2:14 AM

The exciting life of R196 is too grande for Paris Hilton? If she had only her voice, Paris would still break your heart. For all her suffering - she has grown only the more beautiful. The documentary is very good. Her mom is creepy but looks fabulous. Paris is a woman now - a stunning natural earthy kind questioning soul. With a fierce drive to succeed at everything she does. And this inchoate pain she seeks to share with us. Not all abused people are broken, but they are forever changed. It gives Paris a glow - her secret smile and pain. What a beautiful child she was. Too beautiful. There is nothing fake about her. Not anymore. A part of her can never trust that she is good enough to be loved. When she hesitates and says, with a quick glance up and then away - "My family has always been conservative", she is telling us a secret.

'NEVER shall a young man,

Thrown into despair

By those great honey-coloured

Ramparts at your ear,

Love you for yourself alone

And not your yellow hair.'

'But I can get a hair-dye

And set such colour there,

Brown, or black, or carrot,

That young men in despair

May love me for myself alone

And not my yellow hair.'

'I heard an old religious man

But yesternight declare

That he had found a text to prove

That only God, my dear,

Could love you for yourself alone

And not your yellow hair.'

by Anonymousreply 198September 18, 2020 2:24 AM

R197 Granny was absolute trash who raised three trashy daughters. She forced her brunette daughter (and least favorite) into marrying a man who didn't speak English and who didn't speak his language, all for the cash. Now said daughter is stuck with a daughter from her first marriage who is (allegedly) fucking her new husband!

by Anonymousreply 199September 18, 2020 2:27 AM

R189 in the 2000 Vogue article her mother says Paris had a stalker and that’s why they were afraid for her. In this documentary she once again mentioned her fear for Paris as a reason to send her away.

by Anonymousreply 200September 18, 2020 2:40 AM

Paris was one of the most talented reality TV stars ever. She also had a lot of pain and struggle throughout her life. Despite that, she had a good heart, which is hard to encounter in Hollywood. At a time when gay people were oppressed beyond belief, they identified with her struggles and she theirs.

by Anonymousreply 201September 18, 2020 5:45 AM

Oh, fuck off, R201.

by Anonymousreply 202September 18, 2020 12:28 PM

I love R201. Where's the lie?

by Anonymousreply 203September 18, 2020 5:02 PM

R202 - we say this about everybody.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 204September 18, 2020 5:06 PM

I love Paris in the summer, I love Paris in the fall...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 205September 19, 2020 7:43 AM

Paris never had a real boyfriend/husband. Cher and Celine Dione used their manager. How hard is it to find someone to pretend to be your boyfriend?

by Anonymousreply 206September 19, 2020 2:48 PM

[quote]r205 I love Paris in the summer, I love Paris in the fall...

This is the best rendition:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 207September 20, 2020 3:48 AM

I don't think she really wants one, but she does have one now.

by Anonymousreply 208September 20, 2020 5:00 PM

She said her goal is to make $1 billion dollars before she settles down. She said she doesn't want to have to worry about anything when she does eventually slow down.

What the hell does that mean? Your telling me hundreds of millions of dollars isn't enough for her? She must go through money like it's water or something. But I do get the appeal of having $1 Billion in the bank. I'd want the same.

by Anonymousreply 209September 20, 2020 5:24 PM

Did anyone see the part of the documentary during the Christmas home movies, where her father Rick was asking Paris to show him what she got. And she turns around and holds up what looked like a red chanel purse and proceeds to turn back around and slam the purse down on the floor, almost as though she didn't give a fuck about this brand new designer purse which probably cost thousands of dollars, that she'd just received for Christmas.

That was a real bitchy ungrateful rich girl moment if ever there was one, LOL. She really didn't give a fuck from the looks of it. She was probably thinking, a chanel purse meant nothing to her, this is my life and my life will always be filled with expensive luxury items, so a Chanel purse is nothing special to me.

She seemed really jaded to me in that moment.

by Anonymousreply 210September 20, 2020 5:32 PM

R209 most likely because her parents have reportedly squandered their own wealth several times over putting them in constant financial jeopardy. Maybe they made some of that money back by selling Paris off to the likes of their orange friends.

Also, if you are to believe anything Paris says, she has severe distrust of her parents. That's not just from them shipping her off to schools.

As far as the being pissed off at Christmas, to me it says they constantly shoved shit at her that she didn't want. By all accounts she was a "tom boy," and she probably wanted Trucks and a jock strap but they kept trying to make her their vision of a girl.

by Anonymousreply 211September 20, 2020 8:06 PM

No one can really call Paris a basbend anymore, her documentary has pretty much surpassed over 7 million views in less than a week. That's pretty good.

Even Kim Kardashian appeared in the doc, wasn't expecting that.

by Anonymousreply 212September 21, 2020 12:13 AM

Paris has some sort of shit on Kim. Know that.

by Anonymousreply 213September 21, 2020 12:41 AM

Please do not bring this slag piece of shit back to prominence. Thought we'd gotten rid of this trash once and for all.

by Anonymousreply 214September 21, 2020 12:43 AM

R214 Herpes is forever.

by Anonymousreply 215September 21, 2020 12:51 AM

That Christmas scene as a kid where she was excitedly tearing through a present only to find a red Chanel bag and then toss it to the side disappointedly was good. It made me think she really was gay and maybe this image is a drag, at least the public persona.

by Anonymousreply 216September 21, 2020 6:14 AM

I spent an entire hour and a half of my life watching this thing thanks to you bitches. A few things, 1) her freakout with the boyfriend was the most entertaining part 2) her sister Nicky is bitchy and mean and seems (understandably) jealous of all the attention Paris commanded both in public and in the family and 3) neither Paris nor any of the fraus commenting on her YouTube who whined about how terrible that school and those kinds of schools are ever acknowledged their part in why they were sent there in the first place. Paris is EXACTLY the kind of teenager that makes people regret having kids--out of control, manipulative, etc. Her parents had to keep watch on her 24 hours a day, can you imagine the energy and money it takes to keep an eye on a kid like that? I feel for parents who have to deal with that kind of kid

by Anonymousreply 217September 21, 2020 5:06 PM

She’s a sociopath. In this documentary, at 8.30 mark, she picks up a baby rabbit as she’s being filmed by a stoned woman. The woman keeps harping on how beautiful she is. Paris picks the rabbit up into the air. As she holds it aloft it panics for safety. She, without expression drops it to the ground. She looks into the camera lens. Nothing is said about the abuse. she abuses animals. Fuck her and her Trump loving family. She’s garbage.

by Anonymousreply 218September 21, 2020 5:27 PM

There is more than one incidence of animal abuse in the doc.

When Kathys mom hugged Paris it was so awkward and seemed like to non-humans trying to mimic affection.

Kathy seems like a deranged psycho. All kids really need is some love and attention and some basic discipline. It’s not that difficult if your a normal human.

by Anonymousreply 219September 21, 2020 5:34 PM

You must not have kids or if you do you were lucky to have easy one R219. I know parents who did everything on your list and they still got stuck with nightmare kids. Doesn't mean Paris' parents weren't sociopaths but it also doesn't mean that's the reason she turned out the way she did. After all, Nicky was raised by the same people and she turned out normal, if not bitter

by Anonymousreply 220September 21, 2020 5:47 PM

What a dead soul group of ghouls that entire family is!!!!

The only thing I came away with was:

Kathy Hilton's facial surgeries/work have been excellent. She looks really good and definitely 51 or so and not 60. They chopped off half of her nose! All of those Richards girls have (well, had) those long hook noses and thin lips. Paris as well. They all looked like the mom/grandmother.. And Kathy clearly had the lips done (and not badly) and the honker sawed off and completely reshaped. She's a good looking lady with a dead soul.

Paris saying she didn't give a shit about the stuff in her closet- I 100% believed that part.

And Nikki came across like a real cunt and bore..

That doc left me feeling gross.

by Anonymousreply 221September 21, 2020 6:33 PM

R217 seems pretty obvious that Rick and Kathy didn't want to (and didn't) spend more than 3 hours a day with their kids.

Rick of course probably only spent 45 minutes a day with Paris...

by Anonymousreply 222September 21, 2020 7:10 PM

Rick and Kathy are both socialites, all they cared about was partying and jet setting around the world when their kids were young.

Read the book "House of Hilton." That'll tell you everything you need to know about these people. Going by this documentary, sounds like it could absolutely be true.

Rick and Kathy were both party animals when they were young parents. And still are to an extent. Their life has been hedonistic and all about fun for decades. Former first lady Laura Bush is also a friend of Kathy's.

by Anonymousreply 223September 21, 2020 8:27 PM

The Hiltons always gave off "white trash who won the lottery" vibes.

by Anonymousreply 224September 23, 2020 6:06 AM

Paris is a spoiled, homophobic brat who is reaching for the spotlight. Even Helen Keller can see her desperation.

by Anonymousreply 225September 23, 2020 6:11 AM

[quote]her sister Nicky is bitchy and mean and seems (understandably) jealous of all the attention Paris commanded both in public and in the family

I thought Nicky pretty much shunned that level of spotlight and just wanted to be more behind the scenes doing her fashion stuff and such. She was originally supposed to be on the The Simple Life with Paris, but backed out and was later replaced by Nicole.

by Anonymousreply 226September 23, 2020 6:19 AM

R226 Kim Stewart was second in line to do "The Simple Life" but turned it down, and it ended up going to Nichole Richie launching her career instead.

Kim Stewart said she always regretted turning down that opportunity. She never knew the show would be as big as it was.

by Anonymousreply 227September 23, 2020 6:28 AM

Nicky is more into being a society figure and more low key. Paris is way more Hollywood and into the world of showbiz and entertainment than she is the society world.

Nicky did marry a Rothschild after all.

by Anonymousreply 228September 23, 2020 6:30 AM

Paris is stunning. What a fine woman she has become.

by Anonymousreply 229September 23, 2020 6:32 AM

Her documentary was a huge hit it seems. It has nearly 10 million views on her YouTube channel. Who knew Paris Hilton could pull that off in 2020? I guess people still do care about her after all.

Or is everyone so bored and cooped up in the house because of this pandemic, that they have extra time to sit and watch what Paris is talking about?

by Anonymousreply 230September 23, 2020 6:38 AM

R228 yeah one is a massive social climber, the other is a massive fame whore. I feel like the latter is more honest, actually.

The problem with Kathy is she thought her kids could have both. It doesn’t really work that way.

by Anonymousreply 231September 23, 2020 6:57 AM

Kathy enjoys being a Hilton socialite. She said years ago that Rick her husband is very generous with her. I think she enjoys the wealth and homes and private jets and that life of constantly being on the go and always getting invited to various events and always having somewhere to go. But also enjoys the fact that theres a little fame it it too, and enjoys her familys proximity to Hollywood and fame.

So in a way the Hiltons do have it both ways. They are society, but they are also famous and run with people like the Kardashians.

by Anonymousreply 232September 23, 2020 7:10 AM

[Quote] Kim Stewart said she always regretted turning down that opportunity. She never knew the show would be as big as it was.

Kim still got her 15 minutes of fame. Then disappeared once she had Benicio's kid.

[Quote] Or is everyone so bored and cooped up in the house because of this pandemic, that they have extra time to sit and watch what Paris is talking about?

This ☝🏽

by Anonymousreply 233September 23, 2020 2:50 PM

I admit I am somewhat curious about this thing, as she was big in my youth. I won't be watching it though, primarily because I just simply won't remember once I am out of this thread and I'm also very indifferent to her. When I was younger and she first came about as a celebrity, I couldn't really figure out what it was that really attracted the public to her (or the Hiltons generally). She's rich, but so are a lot of people (are the Hiltons even really THAT rich?). She wasn't particularly stylish (more trendy), or even that much of a great beauty (although she is pretty I think, but certainly not model hot). I remember watching a single episode of her show with Richie long ago and just finding her (well, the both of them) incredibly boring. And I don't have anything against her, but she just seems like a very odd choice for the public to award with celebrity status. Part of it is that I grew up around a lot of rich people, and always found their lives to be kinda lame. They traveled to cool places and they drove nicer cars, maybe had a pool or whatever, but it's not like everything they did was super posh. I'm thinking less-financially stable like to follow these people as some sort of glimpse into what rich life is like. Shows and docs may certainly put the best moments out there, but I'm pretty sure most of Paris' days are spent hungover in bed watching reruns and farting into her expensive sheets.

by Anonymousreply 234September 24, 2020 7:08 AM

Her whole thing is she is rich white and skinny and she appeals to those who hate themselves.

by Anonymousreply 235September 29, 2020 12:38 PM

r235 And blonde.

by Anonymousreply 236September 29, 2020 8:11 PM

I held out this long, but I finally caved and watched it. What an incredibly toxic family. The mom and sister are total stepford wives. Something fishy's going on with the dad.

by Anonymousreply 237September 29, 2020 8:14 PM

I dgaf about Paris, but good for her for not following the stepford path laid out for her. She's a mess, but I'd rather her life than Kathy or Nicky's.

by Anonymousreply 238September 29, 2020 8:23 PM

I doubt that I will watch this.

I am really sorry for things that may or may not happened to Paris. I really am, and I am sorry for anyone that is exposed to parents like hers.

Here’s the thing, however. This is specifically about Paris, btw.

Paris is a sociopath. She’s not necessarily at fault for it, and it probably runs in her family. It may be hereditary, definitely is embedded into one’s personality even more so, when one is living around narcissists or other sociopaths.

Sociopaths are always evil. That’s a misnomer. But what they are, are people who cannot value others as human beings deserving of love and humane treatment, including compassion, because they feel no empathy or joy or sadness. Some will pretend to do so, and live normal lives, pretending that they care, get successful careers, and do really well in life.

This is extremely rare, because sociopaths do not understand how to live lives according to the social benefit, good and order, of the group or community, unless of course, doing so is a mechanism for them to get what they want. So unless they’re wealthy and are being enabled by rich parents, or enabled by a trust fund or friends, sociopaths can rarely hold down regular jobs, or have careers, that require them to be honest or be people who can be trusted to do the right thing.

Sociopaths have the ability to genuinely care for a person from whom they benefit from, or enables them, but they are never ever going to tell you the truth, choose to not rip you off, or feel bad about it and regret it, if they do.

Everyone, and I mean everyone, has either hurt someone or done something unethical. That’s not what this is. That’s not what a sociopath thinks. Like, they aren’t stealing your 11K watch because they’re broke and homeless, though they will definitely do it then, as well. Sociopaths just do horrible shit all of the time because even if they care about you, they don’t care about you enough to not betray your trust, nor do they know how to live amongst others, in a manner that is fair and equitable, because they don’t care how they live, nor do they care how you feel or live, before, during, and after fucking you over.

You wanna meet a sociopath? Go to an AA meeting. The sociopath is the one in the room who has never held a job for over 5 years in one company, has never paid his own rent for over 5-10 getting one year of rent paid ONLY by themselves with an honest, taxable income job, is a RARE accomplishment), and they don’t give a shit that they have to ask you for a grand, to fix their bad teeth or their bad knee. It just doesn’t register with them as a personal responsibility, and they take whatever they can from whomever they can for whatever reason. They usually deal drugs while sober, or have some other bullshit schemes going on, while living with their stupid girlfriends, who pay for 90% or more of all living expenses.

Sociopaths are smart, usually good looking, and charming as fuck. But they’re always also, liars, thieves, and unrepentant when they act out in malevolent behaviors.

And this is Paris, too. She’s never held a real job, has no problem dealing drugs, or prostituting herself or others for CASH.

I’m sorry, but Paris is a horrible human being, and I know this because I’ve sponsored girls who “hung out” with her, and the stories they told me are similar, 100% believe, consistent, and just plain AWFUL.

Horrible young woman, and I wouldn’t get near someone like her for any reason, EVER.

Paris enjoys fucking people over, and she enjoys it more when it’s profitable to HER.

by Anonymousreply 239September 29, 2020 8:51 PM

*Sociopaths are NOT always evil.

by Anonymousreply 240September 29, 2020 8:52 PM

Her mother Kathy has a really nice well put together well done home. Compared to Paris house, it's so busy cluttered and all over the place.

You'd think with Paris being rich, she'd have a much nicer interior style in her home? Her parents have a really nice place. So is her grandparents Bel Air home.

by Anonymousreply 241September 29, 2020 9:19 PM

R241 it's because she follows in Auntie's footsteps and hires the morally corrupt Faye Resnick to decorate.

by Anonymousreply 242September 29, 2020 9:38 PM

Paris really does exude some butch lesbian energy when she's not slammed up for someone who has such a barbie/girlie image.

by Anonymousreply 243September 30, 2020 7:16 AM

^^^glammed not slammed^^^

by Anonymousreply 244September 30, 2020 7:17 AM

Paris is always slammed up for someone, the big whore

by Anonymousreply 245September 30, 2020 8:03 AM

Racist trash

by Anonymousreply 246September 30, 2020 8:16 AM

She and Britney were fucking, while the latter was going off the rails. LiLo was infatuated with Paris and thought their relationship was much more serious than Paris did. Brit and Paris were pretty cruel to Lindsey.

It seemed pretty obvious to me that the butch junkie who joined the group of survivors had been Paris' gf at the school.

There was so much that this movie hinted at, but didn't come out and say. I found the experience frustrating and felt I learned more about Nicky than Paris. It was very strange how vague everyone was about exactly what sort of mischief and delinquency Paris had been up to. Just cinematically, giving us one good story of something she did or what event had been the final straw, would have been a good idea. I, also, thought they should have gone into more detail of her prison-school escapes because, frankly, that all made her sound pretty bad ass and, again, would have been a lot more cinematic than much of what was shown. It was weird how inveigled she was even in this documentary that was meant to expose her. I almost got the sense that the general public wasn't the intended audience; Kathy and Nicky clearly knew what changed for Paris between 13 and 15, knew why she was sent away, knew how much her actual personality differs from her constructed persona, etc. and all the things that appeared as hints to the audience would likely fill in blanks for someone watching this who knew many of those secret facts but not exactly how they tied together.

I didn't believe her stuff about the relentless recurring nightmares. And I still don't understand how or why she became a 'celebrity' DJ, how or why she has fans (of what?), nor why she still feels obligated to hide 24/7 behind the weird self-caricature.

It was a surprise to me to learn from the doc that only the 3 older Hiltons had been given an inheritance and that Paris' father and his two similarly aged siblings had been cut out of the family money entirely, beyond occasional handouts they likely had to beg or 'perform' for. Strange that Ric refused to appear at all.

Do you think Paris is running guns or drugs or secrets or cash for money laundering with all that non-stop international travel?

by Anonymousreply 247September 30, 2020 9:28 AM

[Quote] Do you think Paris is running guns or drugs or secrets or cash for money laundering with all that non-stop international travel?

Drugs

by Anonymousreply 248September 30, 2020 9:33 AM

Yes, much is left out of this documentary. Teen Paris got sent to a torture camp for ... "going to clubs?"

by Anonymousreply 249September 30, 2020 11:02 AM

I think the father and his video obsession was revealed. He’s creepy. The mother denies everything. Focus on the parents. The father gave her that voice... the mother demands she act femme at all times. The “act” Paris performs is the act of being fake girly Paris. Real Paris seems to be a lesbian. I’m sorry she can not reveal that. She appeals to repressed kids like Asians who need to put on an act with families.

by Anonymousreply 250September 30, 2020 1:49 PM

Remember when her phone number was posted on DL and everybody called her?

Good times.

by Anonymousreply 251September 30, 2020 2:02 PM

R247 Rick was cut out of the will because he had repeatedly squandered a bunch of the family money. I believe his father had to bail him out of debt several times.

by Anonymousreply 252September 30, 2020 5:25 PM

“Smile star....smile star.... smile star” -Daddy

by Anonymousreply 253September 30, 2020 9:00 PM

R252 Sounds like Trump with his father fred.

by Anonymousreply 254October 1, 2020 12:05 AM

Rick and Kathy dealt with Paris in the typical conservative Catholic with money type of way - throw money at the problem and bury your head in the sand.

by Anonymousreply 255October 1, 2020 2:30 AM

So the Hiltons aren't WASPS?

by Anonymousreply 256October 1, 2020 4:08 AM

r253 That was sooooo creeeepy.

by Anonymousreply 257October 1, 2020 4:37 AM

t254 Rick Hilton and Dump are friends.

by Anonymousreply 258October 1, 2020 4:38 AM

Didn't Trump say Paris was "hot" when she was like 12?

by Anonymousreply 259October 1, 2020 4:42 AM

I enjoyed that scene where Paris and Nicky are discussing marriage and children. Love how Nicky didn't do that robot/zombie-breeder thing where their eyes glaze over and they tell the non-parent how having kids is the only important thing in life and they simply must breed at any cost, like they are reciting from a script. She just stated that motherhood has been a cool journey for her, but it's absolutely not for everybody, and Paris doesn't have to do it. 1 respect point for Nicky there.

by Anonymousreply 260October 1, 2020 4:49 AM

Who is this specimen reveling in this shitshow of a documentary?

by Anonymousreply 261October 1, 2020 5:13 AM

r257, *everything* is "creepy" to you. Everything.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 262October 1, 2020 8:37 AM

One positive thing I can say about Paris after watching this documentary is I respect her for not getting ass implants.

by Anonymousreply 263October 1, 2020 9:02 AM

I think she paid the travel expenses for those two fans to meet her at the airport in Seoul.

by Anonymousreply 264October 1, 2020 9:09 AM

I got through about half of this and have no interest in watching more. Nicky came across as a mean girl. I’m still confused as to how she married into the Rothschilds. Is James estranged from the main family or something?

Also, why is Paris carrying around purses stuffed with cash?

by Anonymousreply 265October 3, 2020 4:05 PM

Nicky just seems like she keeps it real with her family and tells it like it is. She is probably more maternal to Paris than her own mother is.

by Anonymousreply 266October 3, 2020 5:12 PM

Yeah, Nicky showed how maternal and caring she is for Paris when she rolled over and ignored the screams as Paris thought she was being kidnapped and about to be raped.

by Anonymousreply 267October 3, 2020 8:00 PM

Nicky didn't seem mean at all. I was surprised by how grounded and straight forward and lacking in pretension she is.

While I'm sure that Paris' experiences of abuse and escape from those teen torture camps did some serious damage to her psyche, it seemed pretty obvious from the home movie footage that she was already bent by the time she was a tween from her own psychological composition and the gross objectifying by her grandmother and father, and that she was only going to get more twisted from the cognitive dissonance and fall out that would have resulted from her appearance and sexual magnetism never leveling up to that of the pin-up movie stars she'd been brain washed to identify with.

There were so many levels of fucked up that were hinted at, but never actually delved into. The chasm of silence where her father should have been in the film was fucking unnerving.

by Anonymousreply 268October 3, 2020 8:30 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!