Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Jacob Blake. Sr. is solid with sound bites

he fires off some strong zingers whenever he's interviewed; he's passionate

I'm hoping he can be there for his grandkids in ways that his son may not be able to be if the paralysis is permanent

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9September 29, 2020 9:28 PM

Yea, he’s really warming up to his 15 minutes of fame. You’d think his son was Gandhi the way he carries on when in front of a mic. I call bullsh$t that his son ever said, “ Daddy, why’d they shoot me so many times?” That sounds to me like Papa wants to further position his son as a victim of racist police and not his own stupid decisions.

by Anonymousreply 1August 30, 2020 7:21 AM

At least his son can't rape anyone else.

by Anonymousreply 2August 30, 2020 7:24 AM

News flash, it’s possible for someone to be a victim of a shooting and STILL be a bad person.

Jacob Blake has a history of domestic abuse and sexual assault. On the bright side, a bunch of women are safer now.

And that pedophile that Kyle Rittenhouse killed? On the bright side, he died doing what he loved most — chasing minors!

by Anonymousreply 3August 30, 2020 8:01 AM

Anthony Huber and Gaige Grosskreutz were unarmed citizens and shot by a kid with a military-style semi-automatic rifle. One of them died.

This is not normal. The other victim being a pedophile does not change this. And if you think it negates this, you are one sick fuck.

by Anonymousreply 4August 30, 2020 8:11 AM

Although Jacob Blake had an open warrant for felony sexual assault, doesn't make his shooting ok.

by Anonymousreply 5August 30, 2020 8:31 AM

Not sexual assault. Rape. The woman accused him of raping her while her child was sleeping next to her. Calling it sexual assault is trying to minimise what the human pool of piss did.

by Anonymousreply 6August 30, 2020 8:45 AM

R5 No, but his father gets on TV and pretends like his son was a victim of random police violence and racism. Shooting him seven times was wrong, but he was resisting arrest and when you have an open warrant out on you, that is really stupid. I just wish we could hear the stories of the Black families who truly were victims through no fault of their own aside from the color of their skin.

by Anonymousreply 7August 30, 2020 8:04 PM

Officer said he thought Blake was kidnapping a child.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8September 29, 2020 3:53 AM

R8 See, I remember that being mentioned in the initial reports the night it happened- the children in the car belonged to the woman who called the cops on him and police were worried he'd attack the kids. Then that dried up almost instantly and we're only hearing about it again a month later.

by Anonymousreply 9September 29, 2020 9:28 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!