Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Should Muriel Ban the Klan Grannies/Meghan Markle haters

They're making two or three new threads a day.

by Anonymousreply 162October 30, 2020 6:18 AM

Ban them! It's not real DL folk, it's fraus who come here from Celebitchy and other trashy sites to feed their monomania. Most of them are 70 plus and have all day to attack Meghan and Harry over multiple platforms.

by Anonymousreply 1August 27, 2020 7:55 AM

Ban those cunts. They add nothing.

by Anonymousreply 2August 27, 2020 7:59 AM

Boo hoo hoo, crygrannies!!!

by Anonymousreply 3August 27, 2020 8:02 AM

I can give you three sites to take a look at. Scroll through the manic animal photos and read the Markle posts. These are typical anti-markle sites. Formerlyroyal, skippyv20, Nuttyflavorblog. Click on the notes that's where the foulest comments are. They post here. Formerly royal is the easiest site to see the obsession. It will take 10 minutes but it's worth it to get a true picture of what will takeover here.

by Anonymousreply 4August 27, 2020 8:29 AM

Ban them

by Anonymousreply 5August 27, 2020 8:37 AM

Nah, I’ll ban you instead, Klan Granny Obsession Troll.

by Anonymousreply 6August 27, 2020 8:50 AM

Her race hardly ever comes up in those threads. OP must be delusional in a very senile way.

by Anonymousreply 7August 27, 2020 8:54 AM

R4, I've already checked out Skippy. She's an 80 year old who alternates between hate posts about Archie being a child actor and prayer requests. Most likely posts here too.

by Anonymousreply 8August 27, 2020 9:55 AM

When you direct DLers to check out other websites, you just spread your obsession. Does your 'block poster' option not work? Fuck off.

by Anonymousreply 9August 27, 2020 10:00 AM

R9 Mediapolis now limits the number of posters you can block/ignore.

Mediapolis is intent on making sure we all see every racist posts.

by Anonymousreply 10August 27, 2020 10:06 AM

Give them one thread. Ban those who start others.

by Anonymousreply 11August 27, 2020 10:12 AM

Who participates in the Markle threads? I can’t believe there are enough gay Britons on here to support countless 600-post threads, and I can’t imagine enough American/int’l gays give half a crap about Markle or the British royal family to support those threads getting created and filled up.

by Anonymousreply 12August 27, 2020 10:46 AM

What makes you think it's only gay Britons who follow the Harkles?

Ffs, do you really think that SS goon squad are all British?

The problem with your post is that you simply can't accept that the Windsors, as they have always been, are Big Gossip.

As for this thread - you'll note how few posts it's gotten compared to the far juicier ones about the actual antics of Megharry.

No one gives a fuck what the Klan Grannie Troll thinks of them and if the Harkles keeping getting themselves in the news, DLers will feel free to discuss them.

by Anonymousreply 13August 27, 2020 9:01 PM

But you aren't dataloungers. Click on any anti Sussex blog go to comments then click on a name like squirrelpeachkinglolly. They are auto-generated names for bot accounts. They make up over half the comments on the blogs. When you click on them they feature posts like this. Wait till November. For every business destroyed we will take revenge. Then their is a death skull. Then patriot or pro Trump crap. The top 5 antisussex blogs monitored all push racist, rightwing MAGAt propaganda. You continually link to rightwing media. You are just another arm of the let's hate black people, gays and anything not straight and white tree.

by Anonymousreply 14August 27, 2020 9:14 PM

And it's not me you should be worried about. There is a group monitoring this whole anti Sussex push. I just get told the highlights. I know more but can't spill because they are monitoring for a very specific reason.

by Anonymousreply 15August 27, 2020 9:18 PM

I post on the Meghan threads and I remember when Vin Diesel and Kevin Spacey were outed here. I remember David Ehrenstein, Judy Pills Garland, Graxy and vicious face slaps.

I find it odd that the only thread monitored by OP are ones with Meghan. Tells me that he's on somebody's payroll and got a raise for coming up with the klan granny insult.

That said, one Meghan thread every other day is more than enough.

by Anonymousreply 16August 27, 2020 9:29 PM

I post on lots of threads. Nice try. Multiple threads daily are troll threads. It is really easy to post a link into an existing Markle thread. They don't because a new thread promotes the article that needs to be pushed. People click on the article and the source gains view counts. Trolls takeover if you let them. Fuck that. I love dl for what it is. It's that simple

by Anonymousreply 17August 27, 2020 9:37 PM

R17, edit please. Good English usage is so much more important than your worthy and valid opinions.

Thank you.

by Anonymousreply 18August 27, 2020 9:42 PM

'I can’t believe there are enough gay Britons on here to support countless 600-post threads,'

The Klan Grannies aren't gay men or even DL regulars. They're fraus aged 60 plus who come here because they can call Markle every name under the sun and not get a ban. They can be openly racist and they are. Muriel deletes about 50% of their threads but that still leaves way too many. Ask these toxic interlopers who the Prancing Ponies are and they don't even know.

by Anonymousreply 19August 27, 2020 10:32 PM

'I find it odd that the only thread monitored by OP are ones with Meghan. Tells me that he's on somebody's payroll and got a raise for coming up with the klan granny insult.'

These tragic trolls always think they're important enough for someone on a salary to come after them.

by Anonymousreply 20August 27, 2020 10:34 PM

OP has five posts on this thread. I'd call that mighty obsessive.

By the way, Meghan's "conversation" with Gloria Steinem was insipid and embarrassing.

by Anonymousreply 21August 28, 2020 3:28 AM

I just wish they would do Harry and Meghan part 1, part 2, and so forth... instead of starting a brand new thread for everything. They would do themselves such a big favor if they kept their crazy contained to one thread like the other obsessions on here.

by Anonymousreply 22August 28, 2020 3:33 AM

There are bad people on both sides. Ban anyone who uses the term "klan granny", and ban anyone who uses the term "sugar".

by Anonymousreply 23August 28, 2020 3:38 AM

Oh, hi, Pet, how goes it this afternoon? Frustrated much? Well, we understand. You spend your time haunting varied sites that don't have anything nice to say about your fave con artist and hurling obscenities because your language skills are, shall we say, undeveloped.

So is your arithmetic. Muriel hasn't "deleted" 2/3 of threads on any topic EVER including this one. A little peek at the history shows literally hundreds of threads gone to 600 posts - as mentioned, you can still find those archived threads - she doesn't know you from a hole in the ground, just deletes a few, and paywalls the ones that look like they stand a chance of attracting subscribers.

You need a basic English language refresher (would you like me to tutor you? Btw, thanks for the compliments on my command of English!) and a basic maths refresher.

No nets are closing in, your insults are the flailing hysteria of an impotent fool with no other tactics - no one believes your dire warnings about "monitoring" and Big Brother Coming For Everyone Who Despises Meghan Markle. Poor Pet.

"Muriel" doesn't know or care who you are, and also doesn't have two fucks to give about Meghan . . .

We'll be here talking about Meghan and her hair weaves, her dreadful clothes, her hypocrisy ("being linked, not ranked!" says HRH Meghan Duchess of Sussex, who left in a huff because she couldn't bear being ranked #2 but is still clinging with her fingernails to the rank she got through a strategic marriage), her stick legs, and incomprehensible word salads, till the men in white come for you with the strait jacket.

Speaking of incomprehensible word salads, check out the irrepressible Jan Moir's column on what Meghan says v. what Meghan actually means in the DM today. Excerpt below:

‘My husband is a feminist’ (Dimbo dude does what I tell him): JAN MOIR reveals a guide to Meghan-speak for less than woke folk By JAN MOIR FOR THE DAILY MAIL

Harry and Meghan are ensconced in California and I just don't know what the hell they are talking about any more.

Self-repression alongside colonial guilt on a macro and micro level?

Green travel, stepping up to save the world, tsk-tsking about everyone else's 'passive and active unconscious bias' while excusing their own?

It was bad enough when the pair were hunkered down at Frogmore Cottage, busy nursing petty hurts and being quick to stew in a bubbling huff, while 'nurturing' their relationship; 'focusing on who we are as a couple' and being 'authentic and organic' while unleashing their 'passion for change'.

Through the clammy fog of Sussex-woke-speak, one could just about grasp what they were going on about. But now?

. . . Today the couple lead excruciatingly mindful lives in the epicentre of Californian mindfulness; no doubt comforted by the fact that there, the avocados bruise easily, too.

. . . . Here is my guide to the real meaning behind the words of this epic feminist summit.

1. 'I'm so glad that you're home!' says Gloria, to which Meghan replies: 'Me too. For so many reasons.'

WHAT SHE MEANS: Uh oh! This was a sly reference to the drudgery and cruelty that Cinder-Meghan-ella endured back in the evil UK, where there was a problem with a tiara and Kate once didn't give her a lift to the shops.

2. Gloria gives Meghan a bracelet embossed with the words 'Linked not ranked'. Meghan, who utterly hated being in the second rank of the Royal Family, is thrilled.

MEGHAN SAYS: It means everything to me on every level; we are linked, not ranked.

WHAT SHE MEANS: No, I didn't object when people curtsied to me in the UK. Nor when I get special services and VIP treatment in Soho House because of who I am.

Nor when my rank as a royal wife gives me access to people like you, Gloria, and to Oprah, Ellen, George, Amal and everyone else who ignored me when I was on Suits but knock on my door now.

No one has benefited more from rank than me, but it suits me now to pretend I got here on merit."

Priceless.

by Anonymousreply 24August 28, 2020 11:57 AM

Meghan is a nasty, hypocritical, tone-deaf, manipulative, disgusting and profligate cunt. There I said it loudly.

Thank you, OP, for starting another thread for us to trash this cunt.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25August 28, 2020 12:02 PM

Klan Grannies should be banned and banned NOW. At least the Ponies weren't racist cunts like these old British bitches.

by Anonymousreply 26August 29, 2020 11:35 PM

No banning, you Cancel Cunts!

by Anonymousreply 27August 29, 2020 11:57 PM

Hall monitor, the BRF has been the object of gossip since forever. It’s actually a credit to Meghan and Harry that people love talking about them. Nobody’s starting threads about anyone else. (Although there is a new tiara thread, which is enjoyable, too.)

Just relax. It’s just light entertainment for most of us.

by Anonymousreply 28August 30, 2020 6:29 AM

Personally, I wish someone would punch the IMG Trend Troll in the cunt. I suspect it's some shady Russian shit disguised as frau cluckbait.

by Anonymousreply 29August 30, 2020 6:39 AM

*clickbait*

by Anonymousreply 30August 30, 2020 6:40 AM

The bitch who wished I got COVID and ended up on a ventilator is lucky I don't know where she lives because I seriously would've tracked her down and brutally murdered her.

by Anonymousreply 31August 30, 2020 6:50 AM

Who is that again, OP?

by Anonymousreply 32August 30, 2020 8:54 AM

Dex is a spaz. Definitely over 70 if he's worried about covid.

by Anonymousreply 33August 30, 2020 1:49 PM

R33 I'm actually 32, you menopausal saggy titted old slapper.

by Anonymousreply 34August 31, 2020 6:44 AM

Dex - The KGT is either Trini Dan or Notasugar from Celebitchy. The latter, in particular, is obsessed with both Meghan and Kate, has spouted claims so off the graph in lunacy they can be seen from outer space, and is also well-known at this point for haunting LSA (remember, one of the KGT's fave hideouts) where she is spewing her mud there against Kate.

They're psychos, the lot.

And, yes, I remember the thread in which she said she hoped you would get COVID and die hooked up to a ventilator.

Their priorities are in bad need of sorting out. You know, World Peace or Death to People Who Don't Like Meghan? A cure for cancer or Death to People Who Don't Like Meghan? No more hungry children or Death to People Who Don't Like Meghan? Climate Change reversed or Death to People Who Don't Like Meghan?

You know which one they'll pick in every instance.

by Anonymousreply 35August 31, 2020 6:02 PM

Dex is 32-year-old POZ ho, that's why he's worried about covid.

by Anonymousreply 36August 31, 2020 10:39 PM

R36 I'm HIV negative, you stupid old sow.

by Anonymousreply 37August 31, 2020 10:45 PM

R37 - why are you even bothering?

A friend of mind once said, "Don't talk to crazy."

Because, really, you can't.

by Anonymousreply 38August 31, 2020 11:46 PM

The Pet Troll at R35 is Skippy and votes Trump. She lives in a care home in Rottingdean.

by Anonymousreply 39September 1, 2020 12:38 AM

70% of Datalounge hates the Pet Troll, the Titles Troll, Dex and all the other racist Klan fuckers on the Meghan threads. Good to know. There's no arguing with a statistic like that. You septic cunts are HATED by regulars.

by Anonymousreply 40September 1, 2020 12:40 AM

R35 is also Piers Morgan.

by Anonymousreply 41September 1, 2020 12:41 AM

R40 's pussy stinks.

by Anonymousreply 42September 1, 2020 12:42 AM

'where she is spewing her mud there against Kate.'

Stop mixing metaphors, you illiterate bitch. Only a paranoid schizophrenic would claim that so many people were just one individual.

by Anonymousreply 43September 1, 2020 12:43 AM

This is R33/R36/R40 She dreams of licking Rachel Markle's sweet puss every night.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44September 1, 2020 1:09 AM

Hi, Pet!

Love from the Pet Troll!

Give our best to Kaiser and Dani and your cubicle mates in whatever that street is in St. Petersburg (lovely city, by the way) where you all work!

by Anonymousreply 45September 1, 2020 12:34 PM

'Hi, Pet! Give our best to Kaiser and Dani and your cubicle mates in whatever that street is in St. Petersburg (lovely city, by the way) where you all work!'

The Pet Troll is also the infamous and repulsive Welp Troll. Note the extreme xenophobia and prejudice against other nationalities shared by both. The care home must be dull, you incontinent crone. No visitors for you since March.

by Anonymousreply 46September 1, 2020 8:26 PM

Dex is 300-lb fat incel, no wonder why he's still negative. And probably he's never been touched by any other human being besides his fat mother..

by Anonymousreply 47September 1, 2020 9:33 PM

I weigh half of that and have gotten laid a good number of times. You should take your Lithium, dear. Just because you have to wear a bag over your head when your husband fucks you every single time doesn't mean you have to take it out on a nobody such as myself.

by Anonymousreply 48September 1, 2020 10:52 PM

[quote]Should Muriel Ban the Klan Grannies/Meghan Markle haters

Don't I do enough for you pathetic whiners?

by Anonymousreply 49September 1, 2020 10:55 PM

[QUOTE]I weigh half of that and have gotten laid a good number of times.

No photos? It didn't happen, Dex.

by Anonymousreply 50September 1, 2020 11:00 PM

R50, you're already stalking me and Rachel Markle and you think I'm going to send you pics? I don't think so, lady.

by Anonymousreply 51September 1, 2020 11:05 PM

Dex makes fat Niall Horan look small. What a grotesque individual. He's been on a ventilator for the past three months without much hope of recovery.

by Anonymousreply 52September 2, 2020 1:13 AM

R52 Whatever sick fantasies of yours that makes that smelly beaver of yours wet, dear. You are a paragon of complete and total sanity.

by Anonymousreply 53September 2, 2020 1:48 AM

'Beaver'? You are clearly in your 70s, Dex the Spaz.

by Anonymousreply 54September 2, 2020 1:51 AM

The members of mediapolis will shut this site down before they ban racists.

by Anonymousreply 55September 2, 2020 1:56 AM

The women who are stalking Meghan are insane. The scariest part of it for the observers monitoring them is how delusional they are. At least 4 of the blog owners have been referred to a police cyberstalking unit allegedly. It goes beyond love of the monarchy. Some of these women actually think that Meghan is Satan or a ring in who has backing by big rollers and married Harry to bring down the monarchy.. It's funny until you read their insanity. They also think Archie isn't real or is hired. None of that is normal.

by Anonymousreply 56September 2, 2020 2:11 AM

MM really does attract the worst tinhats around. A lot of these loons also believe in Larry and Charmie.

by Anonymousreply 57September 2, 2020 2:37 AM

Larry is or rather was real at one point.

by Anonymousreply 58September 2, 2020 2:45 AM

Dex is a fucking Larrie! Oh my sides! As if the gorgeous Harry Styles would touch that stinking chainsmoking homophobic rodent Louis.

by Anonymousreply 59September 2, 2020 2:48 AM

R59 I honestly believe they USED to be together. But not now or ever again.

by Anonymousreply 60September 2, 2020 2:52 AM

First, you'd have to define the people to whom you're referring, beyond simply disliking MM as the only qualification. I don't like her (now), but I only had positive feelings about her at first. I still think watching a back-stabbing, shit-stirring asshole (ie. MM) is entertaining, at least in her case. I'm not invested enough to 'hate' someone I'll never meet.

by Anonymousreply 61September 2, 2020 2:53 AM

Louis Ratlinson is straight, Dex.

by Anonymousreply 62September 2, 2020 2:55 AM

Oh ffs, you had to know any thread started by the Klan Grannie Troll would descend immediately into schoolyard insults and pointless non-arguments.

This thread should be shut down simply on the basis of making the "Tell Me the Most Mundane Moments of Your Day" thread look like a post-graduate research paper.

For the record, I'm not the only person who suspects that lunatics from CB like Notasugar and Nic19 or 919 or whatever the number is, are infiltrating sites like LSA that have the nerve to discuss what a shallow hypocritical cunt Meghan Markle is - which, dear Pet, does not reach to the legal level of "cyberstalking".

Dear Pet, do tell us tp which local "police" you and the Thought Tyrants have "referred" the owners of LSA. L.A.? Windsor, UK? Santa Barbara? You know you have to file a credible report - or rather, the victim does, and it's a safe bet the police these days have enough on their hands so that they're unlikely do anything but laugh out of the station a disgruntled Markle Obsessive screaming "They made fun of her hair!"

Cyberstalking must include the elements that offline stalking does: credible threats of harm, using the Internet to harass, embarrass, or impact the victim ;s life, including attempts to damage employment. So far, Meghan's life seems to be a happy parade of unearned wealth, silly photo ops, constant whingeing, surrounded by expensive security in a home with 16 bathrooms.

There is no cyberstalking case for LSA owners or it would be all over the news.

Expressing nasty opinions about Meghan Markle isn't cyberstalking. Of course, we know you'll change that when you're crowned Queen, Pet, dear.

You've been promising retribution for years. Not a single threat has ever materialised.

You're a psychotic obsessive and your primary impact on DL is to become a bore of massive proportions.

And, how dare you accuse me of being the Welp Troll! One look at my superior handling of the English language should put paid to that idea.

Dex, she's baiting you and you're swallowing the bait. Just fucking block her and get on with your life.

by Anonymousreply 63September 2, 2020 12:22 PM

^* to (not tp)

victim's (not victim ;s)

by Anonymousreply 64September 2, 2020 12:25 PM

[quote]70% of Datalounge hates the Pet Troll, the Titles Troll, Dex and all the other racist Klan fuckers on the Meghan threads.

Who are these people? I must have most on ignore already. I wandered into a MM thread once, asked them why they cared so much and had someone, maybe two, crazy cunts come out for blood. I think I was blocked from posting on DL for a few days forcing me to switch to a new email temporarily.

by Anonymousreply 65September 2, 2020 1:12 PM

Yes and also she should ban you too, .

by Anonymousreply 66September 2, 2020 1:16 PM

What's to whinge about? There are plenty of other threads to enjoy - try the umpteenth Richard Madden and Froilan thread, or the Worst Cities thread, or the latest on the Trumpster, or what Armie Hammer is up to.

by Anonymousreply 67September 2, 2020 1:21 PM

Banning should be reserved for users who are engaged in grossly inappropriate behavior like harassment, abuse and spamming, and for those we have the FF button. For the merely annoying and stupid we've got the ignore button.

by Anonymousreply 68September 2, 2020 1:23 PM

Klan Grannies are weeping with rage today following the news of Meghan and Harry's 150m Netflix deal.

by Anonymousreply 69September 2, 2020 11:25 PM

Aww, that's cute that you actually believe that story, klan troll. I'm sure it made your 2020.

I'm way too nice of a person to embarrass you by explaining how that story is nothing more than MM "fake it until you make it" BS. I prefer to keep you happy in your MM fantasy world. Besides, I don't think you'd even come close to understanding the logistics.

by Anonymousreply 70September 3, 2020 1:30 AM

So pleased to see the Klan Grannies spitting feathers. 'TV companies want nothing to do with them!' you have screeched for the past eight months. You were wrong, wrong, wrong.

by Anonymousreply 71September 3, 2020 1:50 AM

180m mega deal with Netflix, bitches.

by Anonymousreply 72September 3, 2020 3:05 PM

Probably 180K to help them with their mortgage.

by Anonymousreply 73September 3, 2020 3:19 PM

Now she's just rambling to herself like the nutjob she is.

- Dex The 300 lb. Spaz dying of COVID19 on a ventilator according to Rachel Markle's would be lesbian lover

by Anonymousreply 74September 4, 2020 6:48 AM

Dex, stop being a Klan Granny for fuck's sake! You're a MAN!

by Anonymousreply 75September 4, 2020 11:42 AM

Klan Grannies are seething and cancelling their Netflix accounts. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

by Anonymousreply 76September 4, 2020 12:16 PM

Why would they be pissed off about the Netflix deal? A lot of their hatred is irrational, but this might be the most irrational of all.

by Anonymousreply 77September 4, 2020 1:02 PM

No one is pissed off about the Netflix deal, ffs - no one really cares, but it makes good gossip and good copy.

They were turned down for this by every other big studio they approached, including Disney, their first choice.

The only thing that warrants anger is how obvious it is that this was what Meghan's endgame was all along, and how she acted in bad faith with the people who gave her the boost she needed. She's a user, and she used her father, her first husband, her white besties, the race card, and then her second husband and her second husband's family.

The money is meaningless. No one ever supposed Harry and Meghan would end up in Section 8 housing no matter what they did or didn't do. Harry and Meghan got that nailed in the day they got married - Charles will never allow them to be anything less than quite comfortable and richer with unearned money than most of the rest of us would never see unless we won a Lottery jackpot.

It's how nakedly, cynically, and callously the cunt played her husband's family - all whilst positioning herself as their victim.

That's where the dog of dislike is buried, not the Netflix deal itself.

by Anonymousreply 78September 4, 2020 2:09 PM

Do you really believe that R78? Do you really think the royal family are some innocent victims that can be easily played? Oh my goodness, thank you for reminding me why I typically just skip over those threads. Jesus Christ. All the poor, innocent white people who have been duped by the tragic mulatto. When will their suffering end.

by Anonymousreply 79September 4, 2020 2:23 PM

[QUOTE] They were turned down for this by every other big studio they approached, including Disney, their first choice.

They weren't 'turned down', you fucktard. Netflix outbid them.

by Anonymousreply 80September 4, 2020 4:58 PM

[QUOTE] All the poor, innocent white people who have been duped by the tragic mulatto

Oh dear, R79! A vile racist slur from you, a paid up Ku Klux Klan member. And you repulsive fuckers say you are never racist!

by Anonymousreply 81September 4, 2020 5:00 PM

Klan Grannies are disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 82September 5, 2020 10:54 AM

[QUOTE] Dear Pet, do tell us tp which local "police" you and the Thought Tyrants have "referred" the owners of LSA.

Fucktard, I'm not black or American so I've never been on LSA. You must find it hard keeping track of all your multiple identities, you sour racist cunt. SkippyV20 from Tumblr, Harry Markle from Wordpress, Torontopapers 1 from Twitter. You must live in fear of being shut down on all those accounts, ugly Klan Granny.

by Anonymousreply 83September 5, 2020 11:03 AM

The main bunch of Klan grannies coincidentally were all royal forum members and used to gush about gingy. They talked about how much they wanted gingy. In excruciating fantard detail. How hot they found gingy. Now they want gingys wife gone. 4 years of Klan granny tears because they fantasized about banging the gingy. How sad is that

by Anonymousreply 84September 5, 2020 11:21 AM

R79 - Well, then you should have skipped over this thread, hadn't you?

If you're insinuating that by virtue of being born rich and royal the BRF have no blind spots, then I salute your naivete.

They also got taken in by Diana's act before the ring was on her finger, almost immediately after which her "other" face emerged. That marriage was over by the time they returned from honeymoon and the nonplussed sharpies in the BRF had to send her back to London from Balmoral that September for "counselling".

They fucked up with Diana, they fucked up with Fergie, they fucked up with Andrew, and they fucked it up with Harry and then Meghan, who shrewdly assessed their seemingly endless capacity for obtuseness quickly and accurately.

The Queen is notorious for being pathologically averse to personal confrontation and even going beyond the most limited boundaries of emotional intimacy with her descendants. That's how Camilla hooked Charles, who was in need not of a superstar beauty, but a warm and motherly type who could give him what his mother couldn't, plus great sex.

Their whiteness is a straw man that reveals what your agenda is. They are also just people, and the mixed race woman played her DNA card early and then, yes, took them like the con artist she is.

Mixed race DNA doesn't absolve you from all other character flaws; being white doesn't make you impossible to cheat.

Take your fucking EVERYTHING IS ABOUT RACE glasses off.

The real story is actually far more interesting.

by Anonymousreply 85September 5, 2020 12:52 PM

Muriel shut down some racist Klan Granny threads today but she keeps this one going. A reminder that 70% of Dataloungers loathe and despise the repugnant KKK bitches.

by Anonymousreply 86September 6, 2020 2:09 AM

' 4 years of Klan granny tears because they fantasized about banging the gingy. How sad is that'

Yeah I noticed that Klan Granny leader Skippyv20 on Tumblr refuses to speak ill of Harry and maintains that he isn't even living in LA but is still living at Buckingham Palace whilst MM uses a lookalike for photoshoots. She sounds even more deranged than the ones who hate both of them.

by Anonymousreply 87September 6, 2020 2:11 AM

'That marriage was over by the time they returned from honeymoon '

And that was Charles' fault, not Diana's. He was still fucking Hoemilla Parker Bowles. The real story is that in the 1950s Princess Margaret had to renounce her great love because he was divorced, but less than 30 years later wild donkey Charles trampled over centuries of tradition by behaving so badly that the Queen had no choice but to order him to divorce Diana.

I don't like Bald William but at least he has kept to the traditional rules as far as morality goes. Not divorced, not married to a divorcee, not covered in scandal. They should jettison Charles and move straight on to him.

by Anonymousreply 88September 6, 2020 2:16 AM

Klan Grannies are cancelling their Netflix memberships.

by Anonymousreply 89September 6, 2020 4:47 AM

R88 one of the things people are asking on gossip sites is if this is a Cambridge led smear campaign. The reason they are asking is because of the overwhelming comments that are pro Cambridge but let's get rid or skip Charles and Meghan and Harry are the antichrists. The optics don't look good. It reflects badly on them. On Twitter they are noticing mass let's skip Charles comments. Your comment is very similar

by Anonymousreply 90September 6, 2020 5:01 AM

The reason that some of us dislike Markle has nothing to do with her race---it's because she's a gold digging cunt, OP.

by Anonymousreply 91September 6, 2020 6:24 AM

I had the interesting experience of working as assistant to one of the editors (yes, there are more than one) of the recent HQ release "Finding Freedom". I thought you guys - especially the Crown sympathizers - might like to know that while the British Royal Family does occasionally come across rather poorly in the book, there were also definitely bits that, while verified to be true by numerous sources, were in the end kept from the finished draft. This was done mostly at the behest of one of our senior editors, who in addition to being quite old is also conservative.

For instance, it was left out that one of the main reasons Prince Harry and Meghan Markle left the U.K. is the noxious stench that fires from QEII's practically decomposing cunt. There is absolutely no way to remove it (the smell) from any room she's entered. This is one reason Miss Markle wanted to use air fresheners in St. George's Chapel at Windsor the day of her wedding. The Prince had warned Markle what it was like to live with this fetid, all-pervading stink but she had no idea it could be so bad. Ultimately, she felt it was best to raise her child away from the toxic reek, which court doctors still do not understand.

Anyway, ask me any questions if you like. My contract with the publisher's up.

by Anonymousreply 92September 6, 2020 6:32 AM

You've posted the same exact thing in numerous threads, R92, and nobody believes you. But by all means, tell us your name, so we can go to the publisher and tell them to blackball you in the industry.

by Anonymousreply 93September 6, 2020 6:42 AM

R92 it is likely the KGT - it has her delusionary stamp on it: tell the same lie over and over again in hopes somebody, somewhere, will believe her. It also reeks of her schoolyard insult tactics - as if, you know, Dlers would be shocked, SHOCKED! at such language.

It's exactly what she would think passes sophisticated humour.

by Anonymousreply 94September 7, 2020 12:07 PM

There’s some unhinged shit from both ends, but there are some discussions that are of general interest. The latest snafu regarding the Invictus Games. If a story is making the first half of a morning news segment, it’s not arcane bickering about Archie being a Reborn doll.

And on DL, there are very few sacred cows (as it should be).

by Anonymousreply 95September 7, 2020 12:40 PM

In America, we don’t know what “invictus games” are. So no, it’s not of “general interest.”

You’d see more postings if it was.

by Anonymousreply 96September 7, 2020 2:22 PM

R94 is Danja Zone, Skippy, Harry Markle and Toronto Papers1.

by Anonymousreply 97September 7, 2020 5:21 PM

KLan Grannies are fuming because Harry and Meghan paid back the Frogmore bill.

by Anonymousreply 98September 8, 2020 6:00 AM

They’re reduced to criticizing Meghan’s looks now - which means they’ve really hit rock bottom.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99September 8, 2020 6:06 AM

Where did they get the money? From Charles?

And again, most of us don't dislike Markle because of her race, OP., and R 98. We dislike her because she's a greedy, grasping, pretentious pseudo-woke cunt, who cares about no one but herself. Or is anyone not even allowed to dislike her, because that, in effect, is racist?

by Anonymousreply 100September 8, 2020 10:46 AM

[QUOTE] Where did they get the money? From Charles?

No, fucktard, from their huge Netflix deal. Have you been living under a rock?

by Anonymousreply 101September 8, 2020 5:18 PM

Muriel should ban the Klan Granny Troll and then kill her for good measure. And then after she's dead, make sure to drive a stake through her heart, decapitate her, shove garlic or a brick in her mouth, douse her corpse with holy water and bury her under several feet of concrete so she can't come back again.

by Anonymousreply 102September 8, 2020 6:37 PM

Muriel loves me, Dex. If she didn't she'd have deleted or paywalled this thread. Your AIDS related dementia must be practically end stage by now. Hopefully you have a DNR order, and we'll see the back of you soon.

by Anonymousreply 103September 8, 2020 7:33 PM

[quote]R100 And again, most of us don't dislike Markle because of her race, OP., and R98.

Oh, we know. Why, some of your [italic]best friends[/italic] are Blacks!

by Anonymousreply 104September 8, 2020 7:55 PM

R103 The joke's on you. Muriel only crosses out the first posts in threads made by people she deems trolls.

by Anonymousreply 105September 9, 2020 12:24 AM

So they got money upfront from Netflix, R101? Link, please.

by Anonymousreply 106September 9, 2020 12:39 AM

This is a grossly racist post from the current Meghan thread, written by a Klan Granny/Nazi, saying how ugly Meghan is compared to the Aryan princess Diana.

'The 35 year old barrel shaped stick legged short ashy skinned woman with the mess of hair weaves was better looking than the tall, blonde, photogenic miracle with the huge blue eyes and legs like Ann Miller's.'

by Anonymousreply 107September 9, 2020 12:39 AM

Of course the oy didn't get the money up front. They got some money up front, probably in the mid seven figures - enough to pay off Frogmore renos and get that off their backs, and forego further funding from Charles, and pay what have to be astronomical monthly costs on their huge mortgage, property taxes, maintenance, and staff (including security), and, of course, their astronomical legal bills re the lawsuits.

You have to remember that Charles' money is in their pockets already from this year, amounting to somewhere around $3-$4 million. He gives each son that amount each year as a lump sum to give them income beyond the revenue from their trust funds and the Sovereign Grant. The Cambridges pay rent on that KP apartment.

So they got floated for a year after leaving, and then they got the retainer from Netflix. That still begs the question of the hefty amount they put down in cash for the house. Perhaps Charles leant it to them. Otherwise, it would have taken most of what they had - or Harry used his trust fund money for the down payment.

Considering that the BRF knew that the Scobie book was going to be a mud-slinging sob story, the fact that they treated the pair as well as they did makes the Harkles look even worse.

It really has been a fiasco. And it's hardly over: we have the big lawsuit against the MoS upcoming, and the "year end review".

God, I hope it quiets down till then. This is just so exhausting.

by Anonymousreply 108September 9, 2020 1:04 PM

Meghan and Harry are triumphant and we'll be seeing a lot more of them as they present investigative documentaries that are researched and put together by experts in the field. Meghan is very photogenic and camera friendly, we know this from her Suits days. Harry will always have the unique cachet for being the Queen's grandson and the second renegade royal after Edward.

by Anonymousreply 109September 9, 2020 9:10 PM

I hear you , R108, but I am hoping for something huge and juicy to happen that exposes Miss Markle for the POW that she is. Something where there is literally no way to explain it away.

by Anonymousreply 110September 9, 2020 11:01 PM

I doubt M and H will even attend the spaztastic end of year review. They are making far more money than they got from the Civil List so they'll cut all ties and not bother going near the queen again.

by Anonymousreply 111September 10, 2020 12:39 AM

HAHAHAA

Muriel nuked the latest racist Klan thread about the Netflix mega deal.

by Anonymousreply 112September 13, 2020 12:18 AM

ALL Meghan threads are being nuked at origin now.

Klan Grannies have been DEFEATED.

by Anonymousreply 113September 20, 2020 10:15 PM

Umm, not they're not. I just posted in one today.

[quote]But you aren't dataloungers.

BS. I've been here for 20 years. I like discussing the royals.

[quote]Click on any anti Sussex blog go to comments then click on a name like squirrelpeachkinglolly.

Wtf?? Who is that - never seen anyone named that here.

Perhaps a little less hall monitoring on what others like to discuss, and a bit more effort on making more interesting posts yourself dear.

by Anonymousreply 114September 20, 2020 10:32 PM

Liar, R114. There aren't any left.

by Anonymousreply 115September 20, 2020 11:01 PM

Bitch, I just posted on one THREE seconds ago. The one about MM's breathy statement on RBG's passing. There are one or two others active on and off today.

Up your glasses prescription KGT, you're slipping here.

by Anonymousreply 116September 20, 2020 11:03 PM

That one has only just been started and has about 5 replies. Muriel hasn't had a chance to delete it. There are no long running ones.

by Anonymousreply 117September 20, 2020 11:06 PM

The one I posted in has 230+ replies, and is less than a week old. There are a couple of others floating around that got intermittent replies this weekend. Stop disputing my posting habits, you can check it yourself.

They are NEVER all dead. There is always a couple left to run to completion. The replicated threads often get deleted because of the spamming issue. We don't need multiple thread on any topic here, not just MM.

by Anonymousreply 118September 20, 2020 11:35 PM

Disgusting Klan whores.

by Anonymousreply 119September 26, 2020 7:59 AM

R110 - Well, your best hope of that is the upcoming trial in January, given that the MoS has demanded six months (over a period leading to the publication of FF and the PEOPLE Magazine article) of Meghan's emails, phone logs, etc. Those, and whatever the MoS discovers in them, and the likely cross-examination of Meghan's witnesses and what the defence witnesses bring out.

Everything else is already out there, and absent one of the PEOPLE Five or Scobie turning on Meghan on the stand, that's where the next bits come from.

The silence of that bottom-feeder, Scobie, since Meghan through her lawyers at the Cost and Case Management hearing last week discredited him and the book he wrote to curry favour with her (and undoubtedly with her cooperation - how else would Meghan's texts to Harry have ended up being referred to in the book?), is interesting.

An interview with Scobie will be in the upcoming issue of TATLER with Meghan on the cover. I don't think that interview was done after Meghan callously threw him and the book that was supposed to "set the record straight" under the bus.

I wonder what HarperCollins thought when Meghan's lawyers, obviously with her approval, discredited their paid author and his work product?

by Anonymousreply 120September 26, 2020 12:29 PM

Now they’re upset that Harry and Ms. Markle have urged Americans to vote.

So....Russia? Trumpies ?

by Anonymousreply 121September 27, 2020 3:51 AM

Meghan and Harry will show up for the opening of an envelope. If she wants to urge the country to vote for Biden, she can but I have no interest in anything she and the Halfwit say. They always sneak in a remark about compassion and shutting down communities of hate online, which translates to the OP's attempts to silence any criticism of them here. Look for them to monetize their forthcoming online self-help community and pretend it's a charity.

The resident troll's attempts to paint these comments as racism or pro-trump would be like Bernie Madoff screaming antisemitism when people hate his guts.

by Anonymousreply 122September 27, 2020 4:27 AM

[quote]R122 If she wants to urge the country to vote for Biden, she can but I have no interest in anything she and the Halfwit say.

You care very much, granny. Otherwise, how would you know what they say?

by Anonymousreply 123September 27, 2020 5:26 AM

R122 - Nailed it.

And I cannot think of a better way to pay out the KGT than to use this thread that she opened into further discussion of the antics of the Harkles . . .

The discussions in the papers, including the broadsheets now, pressuring HM to strip them of their titles and HRHs are getting louder and more frequent.

This is a headache the Queen certainly isn't looking forward to, but at some point, Harry obviously making America his permanent home whilst monetising his royal title to make money there is going to become more trouble than it's worth to the BRF.

I doubt the Royal Marines, Harry's most cherished military patronage, would be anything but dismayed if he were reinstated. Give it to Pss. Anne, ffs, she's got twice the balls he does, anyway.

And why would the NT want Meghan back on those "projects" they were allegedly working on when she left? A patron loathed by most of the country and no longer attached to the Queen by anything but a technicality wouldn't do the NT any good. As it is, people cancelled their memberships when she was named patron. Do people really expect, as that moron Scobie tried to suggest, that Harry and Meghan would ever appear for Remembrance Day again? That the BRF would risk crowds booing as Meghan and Harry headed in a carriage for the balcony of Buck House for the Trooping the Colour again? That they're ever going to do the Sandringham Christmas or Windsor Easter church walks with the rest of the family again?

In life, timing is everything. I'm sure the Queen would have preferred to put this off until the "year-end review" of the agreement, which the Harkles have already broken.

Face it, Betty: she outplayed you and Charles. Harry will never again be the beloved Prince Harry of Great Britain, Archie will have no relationship with you, his Grandad, his Uncle Will and Aunt Kate, or his Cambridge cousins; he's going to be raised as a rich, privileged white American kid in the sleazy environs of Hollywood. For all his Mum's bleating about how they want to split their time between North America and Britain so that Archie can "understand the royal tradition into which he was born", that horse is already in the next county, since even his father and mother don't respect that tradition, except for the social cachet it gives them.

Break it off now, before they do any more damage.

by Anonymousreply 124September 27, 2020 12:47 PM

R123 Great "sez you" argument. The information is in this thread. Your misogyny and ageism is not a good look and does not give you the higher ground.

by Anonymousreply 125September 27, 2020 2:31 PM

Here's some positive coverage for our resident troll. Go get a woodie over Meghan's warm cinnamon lights.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126September 27, 2020 2:38 PM

Here, Mr. troll. Meghan loves Diptyque candles as much as you do. Enjoy. Let's spread some internet love and Harry-style compassion.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127September 27, 2020 2:41 PM

Why is she always wearing stained clothes?! There is a large stain visible on the right (left in the photo) right next to where the (wrinkled) blouse buttons. Jesus.

And, this just in: H&M have agreed to appear in a "reality show" for Netflix in which cameras follow them around for three months but focusing on their "charity work".

This has been aptly called by a journalist Netflix "getting its pound of flesh" by putting the royals in front of the cameras rather than behind them as they go into "producing".

No wonder she had all that face-work done.

I can just imagine the MoS gearing up to bring in the "reality" show as another "similar fact in evidence" as Meghan keeps trying to persuade the court how upset she is by invasions of privacy.

Those of us who spotted her for the famewhose climbing grifter she is keep getting proved right at every step.

The Queen made a terrible mistake not taking those HRHs right away and moving to get Harry's ducal title. She gave them just enough time to monetize their status as senior royals so that even if she does take them next year, the damage is already done.

In chess, the axiom is that the winner is the player who makes the next to last mistake. The Harkles made lots of mistakes as they alienated his family, embarrassed the monarchy, and exposed their hypocrisy, greed, and shallowness.

But the Queen made the last mistake: believing the scorpion when she assured them she had no intention of doing anything sleazy and her plan to continue to "support the Queen's values".

It's too bad that after 68 years the last decisions of the Queen's reign will be ones that damage the institution so badly.

by Anonymousreply 128September 28, 2020 1:16 PM

^*famewhore

by Anonymousreply 129September 28, 2020 1:17 PM

Ah, wait, update: Omid Scobie says the Duke and Duchess are not participating in any "reality shows".

However, Omid Scobie has "misspoken" on previous occasions about what the Dook and Dookess might or might not do.

The Independent is carrying the story, as are the SUN and Mail. (The Independent, for you Yanks, it a leftwing broadsheet, not a tabloid - somewhat the leftward equivalent of the Telegraph).

However, Katie Nicholl in Vanity Fair already has a denial up on her Twitter account (with an unretouched photograph of Meghan in that banana yellow dress from two years ago that shows just how much work she's had done in the last year).

All hands to the pump, now?

Who could have leaked the story and what is Netflix saying?

R128

by Anonymousreply 130September 28, 2020 1:28 PM

Shame Replikate can't get any work done, and we all have to look at her dry, wrinkled skin, sagging jowls and thin lips.

I hope Harry gets a hair transplant and shaves his nasty beard for their reality show. Got a feeling it might be a one off programme rather than the Kardashianesque weekly extravaganza you Klan whores are expecting.

by Anonymousreply 131September 28, 2020 1:37 PM

[quote]R130 Who could have leaked the story...

You mean the non-story?

by Anonymousreply 132September 28, 2020 3:08 PM

Another update: A Netflix source told the SUN that Meghan and Harry were "splitting hairs" - there is a "documentary" in the works where they are in front of the camera, not behind it, following them about as they do their charity work "in their own words" and that it will be "very tasteful" . . .

But, in effect, a real-time sort of show starring the Harkles, they just want the term "reality show" not used.

So, in effect, if this is the case, Netflix wants to start out by showing off its royals on the screen, which means they're a bit doubtful that people will rush to watch something that only says, "Produced by the Duke and Duchess of Sussex".

by Anonymousreply 133September 28, 2020 6:38 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 134September 28, 2020 10:00 PM

And using that exclusive private footage as a dangling (no pun intended) incentive to gain the larger Netflix deal. They wouldn't have given them any kind of deal just to do boring nature documentaries, without a bigger more commercial project put out first.

Everyone here pretty much called it.

by Anonymousreply 135September 28, 2020 10:30 PM

R134 - She's easily that devious. She doesn't have an ounce of integrity, her entire psyche is one-third spite, one-third narcissism, and one-third greed.

She makes Wallis Simpson look good.

by Anonymousreply 136September 29, 2020 12:43 PM

I see that despite his whip-wielding mistress throwing the validity of his book and him under the bus, Omid is still loyally carrying Meghan's water for her.

And he calls her "Duchess Meghan", which she isn't and never was, any more than Diana was Princess Diana or Kate is Duchess Kate, although the entire media world seems bent on ignoring the errors.

Harry Markle wordpress has a screenshot up of the "Author's Note" in which Scooby Doo and Duran list their "sources" ("hundreds") and that clearly states at the bottom that they "spoke to the couple themselves where appropriate".

So Scobie is either lying now, or lied to his publishers and the public, and if called as a witness, will have to admit to one lie or the other when Antony White cross-examines him on the stand.

by Anonymousreply 137September 29, 2020 12:48 PM

^*Durand

P.S. In addition to admitting he's lying now or lied to his publishers and the public, if he admits he's lying now in insisting that he never spoke to the Harkles he throws Meghan's case under the bus.

I wonder if anyone will think to ask HarperCollins, the publisher, if they released the book knowing that the sources the authors claim to have spoken with in the Author's Note were false, or if they published it in good faith in the belief that the authors HAD spoken to, well, everyone mentioned.

The book contains the infamous incident with Angela Kelly, the Queen's dressmaker, and Harry's furious call to his grandmother telling her that "this woman" has to make this work for his bride.

NB for Antony White: Is it likely that those "sources" could possibly have known about a private phone call between Harry and his grandmother, the Queen, unless Meghan and Harry fed them the information with an eye to getting it into the book?

Enquiring minds want to know.

by Anonymousreply 138September 29, 2020 12:55 PM

BAN THE KLAN

by Anonymousreply 139September 29, 2020 5:23 PM

Annnddddd this just in: Master Francesca Kaye has ruled that the MoS CAN amend its defence to include Scobie's book as similar fact in evidence to support their contention that . Rushrooke then asked for permission to appeal the ruling, and was denied that, too. Technically, Rushbrooke can go up to the Court of Appeals, anyway, but it would be surprising if the Court of Appeals found his arguments any more persuasive than the lower Court did, so he'd risk getting the same result and spending a great deal of his client's money, and/or piss off the judge in the case.

However, Rushbrooke might also feel it worth the risk to keep his client, who is apparently going to take the stand, from being cross-examined by Antony White about the book, and reading off passages one by one (such as, e.g., how Scobie knew about the fracas over the tiara and what Harry said to his Gran if Meghan didn't share it, and how the authors were able to "review" Meghan's texts to Harry - also referenced in the book).

So Meghan changed lawyers and still lost another round. If this ruling isn't successfully appealed, she can look forward to exactly that sort of cross-examination.

by Anonymousreply 140September 29, 2020 8:54 PM

^*to support their claim that Meghan doesn't mind sharing personal information for public consumption as long as it makes her look good . . .

by Anonymousreply 141September 29, 2020 8:55 PM

This case is like the gift that keeps on giving.

by Anonymousreply 142September 29, 2020 9:01 PM

'She makes Wallis Simpson look good.'

The fact that you prefer an actual Nazi over a biracial woman says everything we need to know about your values, Klan bitch.

by Anonymousreply 143September 30, 2020 3:05 AM

'Harry Markle wordpress has a screenshot up of the "Author's Note" in which Scooby Doo and Duran list their "sources" ("hundreds") and that clearly states at the bottom that they "spoke to the couple themselves where appropriate".'

The same Harry Markle who thinks Archie is a robot? Such a reliable source.

by Anonymousreply 144September 30, 2020 3:07 AM

More juicy bits on the lawsuit: today the MoS filed papers outlining 49 instances in the Scobie book that show Meghan either colluded with the authors or fed information to friends to share with him. It's a very good selection, but leaves out the Author's Note at the back in which they state they "spoke with the couple themselves when appropriate".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 145October 1, 2020 6:50 PM

Granny Klanpets would've been funnier.

by Anonymousreply 146October 1, 2020 6:52 PM

R146 - Humour is not one of the Klan Grannie Troll's stronger suits.

by Anonymousreply 147October 1, 2020 7:49 PM

'Humour is not one of the Klan Grannie Troll's stronger suits.'

And spelling isn't yours, Klan GRANNY.

by Anonymousreply 148October 1, 2020 10:03 PM

Look at the Klan Granny Troll, huffy about everyone's orthography here.

by Anonymousreply 149October 1, 2020 10:46 PM

So, now we have to endure a month of articles about Robert Lacey's book on the Sibling Rivalry gran scena.

Lacey is a respected, upper tier royal journalist and writer, he's no Omid Scobie or Andrew Morton.

That said, it's disappointing to see another writer trying to make bank on the woes of the Windsors.

The book will be serialised in the Mail starting today (or was it tomorrow?)

According to the article announcing this in the Mail, no one in the book comes out looking good, and Meghan is characterised as "difficulty" and being filled with "dangerous self-belief" (translation: a temperamental narcissist). Lacey then blames the family for not "handling Meghan properly" when they could have had this wonderful mixed race face amongst them.

It doesn't seem to occur to Lacey that no one can "handle" Meghan because the moment she doesn't get exactly what she wants, she turns on the hands that feed her. You can't "handle" narcissists of this calibre. They tried. They DID sit down with her and ask her what she was interested in. Ffs, the Queen gave her the patronage of the National Theatre, a plum patronage that played directly to her ridiculously vapid thespian career.

Lacey, on the one hand admits, that Meghan is a problem, and then blames the BRF for not being able to cope with the problem. It was obvious that no one, really, could have coped with because, like Diana before her, Meghan is driven by intractable demons and doesn't accept handling. The only way the BRF could have "handled" Meghan was to give her whatever she wanted when she wanted it, and in return accept that it could expect neither loyalty nor gratitude for her immense fortune.

Just the same, at least Lacey, who is no Lady Colin Campbell, either, has used the terms "difficult" "dangerous" and "self-belief" about Meghan - all traits that the less worshipful amongst us recognized early in the day.

by Anonymousreply 150October 2, 2020 12:15 PM

[quote]R150 Lacey then blames the family for not "handling Meghan properly" when they could have had this wonderful mixed race face amongst them.

Yup, that’s always been the takeaway.

[quote]Lacey, on the one hand admits, that Meghan is a problem, and then blames the BRF for not being able to cope with the problem.

Well, even if she were, they are supposed to be experts at diplomacy. It’s their only function.

They failed.

by Anonymousreply 151October 2, 2020 2:41 PM

Boo hoo.

by Anonymousreply 152October 3, 2020 4:48 PM

Oh, dear: rumours are surfacing that Prince William is going to take over, in Harry's place, as Captain General of the Royal Marines. This is alleged to have been confirmed privately, in the Express, by Royal Navy sources, and has been followed up by Royal Reporter Richard Palmer. It appears that despite the initial intention of both parties of waiting a full twelve months to see if the "arrangement" was still suitable for all parties, the Palace and the Royal Navy have realised that with Harry's last few steps over the political line, the current status quo is not only not going to change, but has been further entrenched - i.e., Harry is OUT, for real, and for good.

Not that Harry will care: after all, what's that appointment to someone who pledged his service to the military, his country, and his Queen, when he can get so much more by selling himself Netflix and America and Meghan Markle?

by Anonymousreply 153October 4, 2020 7:19 PM

I do hope the Royal Marines are okay. They must have been quite in a dither for months now.

by Anonymousreply 154October 4, 2020 7:48 PM

Muriel is shutting down Klan Granny threads as fast as they appear.

by Anonymousreply 155October 11, 2020 1:28 AM

'Oh, dear: rumours are surfacing that Prince William is going to take over, in Harry's place, as Captain General of the Royal Marines. '

The Royal Marines are extremely pissed off that a big soft spaz like Wills who has never seen active service in a war zone is being put in charge of them. They would muich prefer the celebrity Ant Middleton, ex SAS and Royal Marines.

by Anonymousreply 156October 11, 2020 1:55 AM

I really don’t care, do u?

by Anonymousreply 157October 11, 2020 2:57 AM

Ban those racist bitches

by Anonymousreply 158October 12, 2020 11:26 PM

Ban those Nazi whores

by Anonymousreply 159October 30, 2020 1:41 AM

Please f and f this thread. Klan cunts are gathered saying Kate Middleton is superior to Meghan because her hair is naturally straight.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 160October 30, 2020 1:42 AM

What are Klan Granny threads?

by Anonymousreply 161October 30, 2020 1:48 AM

Look OP Meghan PR person, stop shilling your client on DL. She's not that interesting and her constant famewhoring is only doing the opposite of what you're trying to achieve.

Nobody cares, OK!

by Anonymousreply 162October 30, 2020 6:18 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!