Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I’m a Gemini

♊️

Do you like Geminis?

by Anonymousreply 12October 21, 2021 2:58 PM

They're ok half the time.

by Anonymousreply 1August 27, 2020 12:01 AM

God no.

by Anonymousreply 2August 27, 2020 12:20 AM

R2

Why not?

by Anonymousreply 3August 27, 2020 12:22 AM

Liked one. Not the other.

by Anonymousreply 4August 27, 2020 12:41 AM

My mother is a Gemini and she is one crazy bipolar bitch! Hugging and weeping one minute; attacking and screaming the next.

by Anonymousreply 5August 27, 2020 12:48 AM

Strangely, my entire life has been essentially peopled by Gemini Moon women, so I’ve seen the best and worst of them. Equally strangely, one is my best friend while the other is someone I can’t stand and wish was no longer in my life.

The latter, my grandmother, is the most intrusive, critical, lying, shifty, flakey, snobby and social-climbing, penny-pinching and mean backhanded B there is. The Queen Of Withering Compliments with a sting in the tail, only lacking the wit to make it a charming quality. She has no real friends, and most of her family have deserted her except me and mother and sister (too poor to get out of the responsibility of caring for her). I suspect she more or less indirectly allowed her husband to die by keeping him conveniently dosed up on pills. She thinks that others should keep her in jewels and wait on her, as if she’s in Downton fucking Abbey rather than the real contemporary world. All she cares about is appearances and that people think she’s upper-crust, when really we know she came from the gutter and that’s where her trashy manners and tastes originate.

Her Gemini Moon is in a strong position in either the 1st or 2nd House (hard to tell, she doesn’t know her birthtime and they didn’t record shit like that in the 1940s), which I assume makes her that much more materialistic and egocentric. She also has a Pisces Venus and Scorpio Mars, which drives me nuts and makes me uncomfortable as a person with an Earth stellium. Her strongest aspects seem to be Venus opposite Neptune and conjunct Saturn, and Moon square Venus/Saturn. Her generation all have the Saturn opposition Neptune aspect.

Worst of all, though, is the way she keeps trying to hint at some kind of affinity or similarity between me and her when we’re nothing alike (for a start, other people actually like me)—astrolgically, I’m thinking this is because we both have Moon square aspects (except my Moon is in Libra in the 8th so it’s way better), both have Sun/Ascendant aspects (hers seeming to be a trine, mine being a conjunct), and she has Venus conjunct Saturn while I have the cousin Venus in Capricorn (again, my placement being the superior version).

She kisses my ass half of the time and tries to dig at me with covertly rude comments the other half of the time, presumably because she’s jealous or something? I’ve never known or seen this level of bitter crazy spite in an elder before. It’s sad, I was kind of hoping we’d connect, or she’d at least mellow out and learn to accept herself someday before she died. Oh, well.

by Anonymousreply 6June 30, 2021 12:40 PM

I had two close friends and my mother and ex husband who were Geminis . Funny, intelligent youthful but yes they can be very two faced and fake. I also have had bad experiences with Leos.

by Anonymousreply 7June 30, 2021 12:45 PM

As a Gemini, I admit Geminis can be out there. Think Trump, Kanye, Angelina, Judy Garland, Marilyn Monroe.

by Anonymousreply 8June 30, 2021 12:49 PM

The one Gemini friend I’ve ever had has been sectioned three times. I have several other eccentric and mentally-ill mates, but she’s the only one who’s actually been 5150’d. Sadly, we lost touch after the medical authorities took all her devices away, and my attempts to find and contact her so far have failed, I have no idea where or how she is now—she could be dead or in jail for all I know.

The only Gemini boss I’ve ever had perved on me for the entirety of my tenure. Looking up my skirt and down my shirt, making suggestive comments, groping me behind the desk/counter etc.

I’m hoping future encounters with the Gemini Sun population will offset these.

by Anonymousreply 9June 30, 2021 3:41 PM

No, I just don't like people who believe in astrology in general.

by Anonymousreply 10June 30, 2021 3:44 PM

Pisces Sun/Moon people or Neptunian/12th House dominant people are the only ones whose love can instil true deep empathy for the collective as well as for another individual into a Gemini Sun. Pisces/12thers teach Gem how to integrate their dualism and come out of conflict with themselves/the world. Beautiful to witness.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11October 21, 2021 2:48 PM

The Gemini Killer comes to mind.

by Anonymousreply 12October 21, 2021 2:58 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!