Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Unpopular Opinion- “Girl Gone Wild” by Madonna is a Good pop-dance song

And it’s amazing fun. Also, Madonna looks incredible in this video. Very pretty!

I never got why the song was so hated. It’s actually really good.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8April 8, 2021 1:11 PM

It's not groundbreaking but I always thought it was fun and catchy.

by Anonymousreply 1August 26, 2020 8:07 PM

I agree it's a good song. Cheap video though.

by Anonymousreply 2August 26, 2020 8:09 PM

It's Madonna. Of course people are going to hate it.

And it was a good song. But so was, "Turn Up the Radio," which probably would have been a summer hit had it been done by anyone other than her.

by Anonymousreply 3August 26, 2020 8:15 PM

Ive never seen that video before

by Anonymousreply 4August 26, 2020 8:52 PM

I actually like the video and it’s simplicity

by Anonymousreply 5August 26, 2020 8:57 PM

I like the vid too - good hair, good choreography. She’s relaxed, it’s uncomplicated.

by Anonymousreply 6August 26, 2020 8:59 PM

If someone else sang that song it would have done well I bet. Madonna had a very long reign, but her time is over.

by Anonymousreply 7August 26, 2020 9:34 PM

It’s a good song. It’s fun and catchy and I like the simplicity of the video.

A lot better than people say.

She looks great in the video

by Anonymousreply 8April 8, 2021 1:11 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!