Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Dorinda Medley Is Leaving ‘Real Housewives of New York City’

Dorinda Medley is leaving The Real Housewives of New York City.

"What a journey this has been. I have laughed and cried and tried to Make it Nice...But all things must come to an end. This was a great outlet for me to heal when my late husband Richard passed away," she posted on her Instagram.

"I have met so many interesting people and learned so much about myself, about life and about women along the way. Thank you to Bravo and NBC for the incredible ride and to my cast mates for constant stimulation and entertainment. I wish you all health, happiness and success," she added.

The full time cast members on the show include Luann de Lesseps, Ramona Singer, Sonja Morgan and newcomer Leah McSweeney.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14October 18, 2020 12:48 AM

Apparently they plan to focus more on Leah McSweeney and her friends and family. I'm OK with that. Those rich old bitches totally out of touch with reality are getting boring. I'd like to see more of life on the streets of NY as lived by hipper, younger women.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1August 25, 2020 6:23 PM

This marks the end of an era.

by Anonymousreply 2August 25, 2020 6:27 PM

I thought she was the most stylish of the older HWs. She didn’t try to dress too young for her age. I liked her Berkshires house except for the room w/the taxidermied fish.

I didn’t like it when she became drunk and belligerent, though.

by Anonymousreply 3August 25, 2020 6:40 PM

I'm so glad. I loved Dorinda when she debuted but over the years she has either become a monster or let her guard down enough for us to see her monstrousness. Either way, her viciousness, drunkenness, and insane shrieking will not be missed.

by Anonymousreply 4August 25, 2020 6:52 PM

She finally got the bitch edit this year and she couldn't take it. She went from being one of the most liked to being criticized a lot (deservedly) this season.

Now she's - I'm out! when it gets tough.

by Anonymousreply 5August 25, 2020 6:57 PM

Her viciousness towards Tinsley was scary. The older housewives have an MO. Be as awful as possible to people then cry about it to them then apologize.

by Anonymousreply 6August 25, 2020 7:01 PM

I just started rewatching season one and I can’t believe how normal Ramona seems

by Anonymousreply 7October 17, 2020 11:38 PM

What a loss 😒

Bring back one-legged Aviva.

by Anonymousreply 8October 17, 2020 11:41 PM

[quote]I'd like to see more of life on the streets of NY as lived by hipper, younger women.

Like none other than that dewy, fresh faced, just out of college, energetic, joie de vivre girl Radziwill!

by Anonymousreply 9October 17, 2020 11:49 PM

R9, there’s nothing sexier or more hip than being a widow for your lifestyle brand!

by Anonymousreply 10October 17, 2020 11:55 PM

She made it NICE!

by Anonymousreply 11October 18, 2020 12:01 AM

I will miss Dorinda but maybe they’ll bring someone who adds something new

by Anonymousreply 12October 18, 2020 12:40 AM

But not as NICE!

by Anonymousreply 13October 18, 2020 12:45 AM

It’s so sad that jills daughter was going to fat camp on national tv. She was a really pretty girl even being a little bigger.

by Anonymousreply 14October 18, 2020 12:48 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!