Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills season 10 thread #4

last thread just got paywalled

we're almost at the end of the season.

by Anonymousreply 512October 19, 2020 1:46 AM

last thread for reference

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1August 22, 2020 10:43 PM

There's already been repeated thread after repeated thread on this OP. Why did you find it necessary to come here and start another? Why? Why OP? Can you give us an intelligent, honest answer? Can you? Why would you come here and post this kind of shit yet AGAIN when there have already been so many prior threads on this EXACT same subject. Do you really think this is that damned interesting that it warrants another entire thread to be started? DO YOU??

Why couldn't you have done a search first OP? That would have been the polite thing to do. What you demonstrated was just plain selfishness. You have shown that you don't think about anybody but yourself. It's all about you and your own satisfaction. Next time before you post, do us all a favor and do a search. We don't need another duplicate thread just because of your laziness.

by Anonymousreply 2August 22, 2020 10:50 PM

r2

it's because people won't pay TWO FUCKING DOLLARS a month to post

by Anonymousreply 3August 23, 2020 12:50 AM

R3, R2 is a troll who posts the exact same message in multiple threads

by Anonymousreply 4August 23, 2020 1:15 AM

Tell me more about Mauricio’s cheating scandal, whoever talked about that in the last thread! I haven’t heard the rumors (except the ghastly one about him and Farrah, which I am dubious about—where’s the evidence)?

by Anonymousreply 5August 23, 2020 6:49 PM

Just announced today: Garcelle has officially joined The Real as a co-host. No word yet if she'll return to BH housewives.

by Anonymousreply 6August 25, 2020 1:18 AM

Garcelle used to be on that Hollywood talk show with Ross Matthews, so she'll do well on 'The Real'. Thanks for creating this new thread, OP! Not all of us are paying members. So is this week's ep the final one before the reunion?

by Anonymousreply 7August 25, 2020 1:26 AM

R7 yes season finale this week then the virtual reunion starts next week

by Anonymousreply 8August 25, 2020 1:33 AM

Dorit's restaurant looked like a step below the average Olive Garden. I can just imagine how appealing those plastic lemons in the ceiling are going to look in a couple years with an inch of dust on them.

I like Garcelle, but not on this show. She just doesn't fit in well with the other women, and she brings down the energy of the show. She reminds me of Joyce and that Sassoon lady in that regard.

Surprisingly, Kim has been my favorite thing about this lackluster season. She's gotten her life back together and she now has a real down-to-earth energy about her. I've missed her. How awesome would it be if Kim married some super wealthy man and became richer than Kyle again? Now that would be a storyline for the ages!

by Anonymousreply 9August 25, 2020 2:00 AM

every time I see lemons on tv I think of Yolanda lol it's a shame she wasn't around to see Dorit's tacky decorated room.

by Anonymousreply 10August 25, 2020 2:07 AM

I did r3 I was to see everything!

by Anonymousreply 11August 25, 2020 8:34 PM

^^ Want^^ for God sake...and for my $2 can we please get an edit button?

by Anonymousreply 12August 25, 2020 8:36 PM

reunion trailer lol

looks hilarious

Andy looks like he's aged about 5 years lol

I have to say Dorit finally got it right with her look

Rinna clearly won't be friends with Denise anymore after this

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13August 26, 2020 10:56 PM

so Denise even lied about not coming to Dorit's party and stood Garcelle up because Brandi said she'd be there.

Denise is full of shit

by Anonymousreply 14August 27, 2020 3:15 AM

Why Garcelle stood by Denise after Denise stood her up and didn’t say anything is beyond me and why she refused to read the texts from Brandi....burying her head in the sand. Denise was a complete bitch to Lisa Rinna when they talked, too. We’re now on official lie #3 or 4 from Denise at this point, verified on camera. Where there’s smoke, there’s fire!

by Anonymousreply 15August 27, 2020 5:04 AM

Kyle has an addiction to the word "Honest". Especially the phrase "to be honest", It is fucking maddening. Her vocabulary is that of a 14 year old complete with the requisite vocal fry and constant mugging. Bitch needs to go back to school, develop some interests, and find a good therapist to sort out the cause(s) of her flaming case of arrested development.

by Anonymousreply 16August 27, 2020 6:05 AM

Well, Dorit did say Brandi wasn't invited and there she was...fresh from the trailer park. I wouldn't have shown up either.

And what was up with Sutton's doily table cloth frock? She's like a grown up Tinsley with worse taste if that's even possible

by Anonymousreply 17August 27, 2020 2:07 PM

Kim was invited and brought Brandi as her plus one

I'm sure production knew but that's not the other ladies' fault

Denise totally avoiding Brandi only makes the rumors swell

by Anonymousreply 18August 27, 2020 10:15 PM

I didn’t realize that the season was going to be over so soon after the whole Brandi bomb was dropped. Really made me realize how little there was going on in the season outside of Denise’s antics—they needed more drama between the other ladies as well. What will happen next season if Garcelle goes to the talk show she was hired as a co-host of and Denise drops out? Sutton didn’t bring the drama, so they need some new blood. I keep saying they should put Heather Dubrow in RHObH cause she fits in better there and her pretentiousness might compete with the other ladies but I know that won’t happen.

by Anonymousreply 19August 27, 2020 11:43 PM

Did Erika awaken from her coma yet?

by Anonymousreply 20August 27, 2020 11:47 PM

The one thing revealed from this is how active the producers are in shit stirring.

by Anonymousreply 21August 27, 2020 11:49 PM

Erika's lucky we didn't get to see her live performances. Her practice session was bad enough. She can't sing and is 1 of those "talk-singers" instead

by Anonymousreply 22August 28, 2020 1:05 AM

Erika opened to RAVE REVIEWS!!!!

by Anonymousreply 23August 28, 2020 1:25 AM

Typical review of Erika as Roxie linked below, with a quote below for those who don't want to read the whole thing. Another one I read somewhere called it a dumpster fire, which seems a bit harsh when one realized Rinna and Ashlee Simpson both also played Roxie. And neither of them are renowned singers.

"While I am part of this personality cult as much as the next Housewives’ fan, I knew that Erika’s Saturday night performance at the Broadway Production of Chicago would be her personal best, not necessarily the best one can see on Broadway. While her dancing and acting abilities were surprisingly excellent, as expected her lack of vocal power was noticeable. This is not unexpected from a show that’s been running for decades, a draw purely for tourists and theater-goers who are inexperienced. Yet Erika’s performance was not something to be ignored. She sashayed with the best of the dancers, had excellent comedic timing, and carried herself with confidence."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24August 28, 2020 6:27 AM

They look like a bunch of drag queens in that reunion video.

by Anonymousreply 25August 28, 2020 6:42 AM

With the way these chicks talk over each other I can imagine a zoom call must've been a nightmare!

by Anonymousreply 26August 28, 2020 5:56 PM

This is the weakest cast of any of the Housewives.

They definitely need to clean house.

by Anonymousreply 27August 30, 2020 1:27 AM

In the reunion preview, Dorot looked amazing for a change—fashionable but age appropriate. I also think Erika looked better than usual witha a hood wig choice. I enjoy Rinna bit she needs yo move beyond gold and animal print dresses. Garcelle is dull as hell. Sutton could be a decent addition since she has a natural tendency to be a condescending bitch fond of dispensing minor insults. I don't see any see any way that Denise Could return next year. She has been called out on her lies, made production difficult with her frequent walk outs, and hates or is hated by nearly everyone.

It was interesting to see this season just how much the producers stir shit up, but as tiresome as the Denise drama was it was still an improvement over Puppygate.

by Anonymousreply 28August 30, 2020 1:51 AM

what I hate though is that the majority of psychotic LVP stans have transferred their "allegiance" onto Denise and are propping her up as some kind of innocent victim at the mercy of the evil producers and the mean girls on the cast. Denise joined a trashy reality show that is 10 years old. She didn't want to play ball. She kept bailing on production. She's not enjoyable to watch and I hate how she looks wasted in her confessionals

by Anonymousreply 29August 30, 2020 2:57 AM

So are we all in agreement that Ali Landry won't be asked to join the cast, as Garcelle's friend? That's definitely what they were hinting at, but if Garcelle has been deemed too boring--and she will also have the full-time gig on 'The Real' talk show--maybe they're both out of consideration? Camille hasn't added enough in her snippets to be asked back, nor does she need the $$$.

Devil's Advocate Situation: Get rid of Denise, Teddy, and Rinna...keep Kyle (we want her marriage meltdown documented), Dorit (we want the bankruptcy/inevitable divorce from PK documented), and keep Garcelle for one more season (to follow her transition to 'The Real' talk show). Introduce Ali Landry, bring back Kim and Brandi as full-time shit-stirrers, and throw Sutton in just for the fuck of it to see if she sticks to the wall. Erika could stay or go...she adds or subtracts very little for me. Actually, get rid of Erika and convince Kathy Hilton to join and see the trifecta of Richards/Hilton sisters battle it out...they'll all destroy one another and it'll be magnificent. There may be another RHOBH I'm forgetting, just because they're so interchangeable at this point. Rinna for sure needs to go...her tired, emaciated, "own it" BS daytime soap opera acting class is up/over.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30August 30, 2020 3:03 AM

I request that Teddy please get the boot. She's boring, lacks a sense of humor and is perpetually dull. I feel similarly about Kyle, but someone said she's a producer and will never be fired. That's too bad. At least bring someone on the show who will fight with Kyle. Kim, for instance.

I agree with the above poster regarding Erika- she doesn't bring much to the table anymore. Overall, a very weak cast. Time to fire and hire if you want to save this show. I know someone on here drones on about crazed LVP fans... I'm not a huge fan of hers, but she makes good reality tv and is very manipulative and cunning and was a master at orchestrating drama. It worked. for better or worse, many people stopped watching BH when LVP left.

Personally, I'd rather watch Potomac. Now, that's how you do reality tv. Those ladies bring it every damn episode. Long live Potomac!

by Anonymousreply 31August 30, 2020 3:23 AM

R31 Potomac makes RHOBH look as slow-paced and dull as a PBS special from the 90s. Somehow they manage to be classy, intelligent, direct, and yet gossipy and still bring the drama. Just started watching and it’s my favorite by far.

by Anonymousreply 32August 30, 2020 3:30 AM

They won’t fire Garcelle. BH’s first black woman, and in this climate?

by Anonymousreply 33August 30, 2020 3:33 AM

"Potomac makes RHOBH look as slow-paced and dull as a PBS special from the 90s. Somehow they manage to be classy, intelligent, direct, and yet gossipy and still bring the drama. Just started watching and it’s my favorite by far." Agree 1000%! And they have a sense of humor too, unlike the boring bitches on RHOB. Potomac reigns supreme. Even when I dislike someone on Potomac (looking at you, Candiace), I still enjoy watching them. That's not true about RHOB anymore. RHOB cast seems either too afraid and self aware to get messy or they inevitably pick the dumbest fights (Denise is a lesbian, puppy gate, etc). If they would get into more of the real stuff: bankruptcy, cheating, lawsuits, sibling rivalry... then it would be infinitely more entertaining for the viewers. At least we still have Potomac.

by Anonymousreply 34August 30, 2020 3:45 AM

Please bring in Tori Spieling..what a grand mess she would be!

by Anonymousreply 35August 30, 2020 3:53 AM

R35 is Candy Spelling, misspelling Tori's name just enough to get her the audition (a la "Dori Snelling" for the '90210' audition).

Andy has made it pretty clear he wants nothing to do with Tori. Allegedly Jennie Garth has turned him down twice, but she'd be completely boring.

Candy, why don't you audition yourself, you glamourpuss?

by Anonymousreply 36August 30, 2020 4:09 AM

Nicollette Sheridan would still be a "get," since she was married to both Rinna and Denise's exes. However, that would require both those shrill daytime soap actresses staying on the show to do battle with her. So I take that back.

by Anonymousreply 37August 30, 2020 4:19 AM

Suggestions for new cast members -

Hunter Tylo Nicollette Sheridan Kristian Alfonso Heather Dubrow Cynthia Bailey Leann Rimes

by Anonymousreply 38August 30, 2020 4:52 AM

Garcelle seems flaky and unbalanced to me. I didn't like how she blindly supported Denise when the facts were clearly out there. I also didn't like the way she wanted to talk about diamonds with her bf in the car on the way to Dorit's party, and then spends the whole party flirting with the waiter. I'm not surprised they broke up.

by Anonymousreply 39August 30, 2020 5:05 AM

The idea of a non-alcoholic champagne is the dumbest thing I've ever heard of. Like Rinna said, if you can't have the real thing then just drink water or something. Not surprised that PK would invest in something so inane.

by Anonymousreply 40August 30, 2020 5:10 AM

Christine from Selling Sunset would be good.

Doesn’t Kyle imagine herself as the lead?

Julia Roberts would also be good to add.

by Anonymousreply 41August 30, 2020 5:19 AM

This show needs Jazmin Johnson on the show. Currently, she's on Married to Medicine LA, but she lives in Beverly Hills.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42August 30, 2020 8:10 AM

Kathy Hilton, Faye Resnick, Lionel Richie's second wife, Jennie Garth might actually be a crazy bitch.

by Anonymousreply 43August 30, 2020 12:30 PM

r38 if your going to have Leann, you have to Brandi

by Anonymousreply 44August 30, 2020 1:34 PM

R43, great suggestions. Bring in some rich and old (Hilton, I’ll bet she’s a cunt in heat & The Lovely Miss Resnick) and some younger, kooky broads like Garth or Spelling. Also, a sassy black gal to watch all the old farts tip toeing around black issues and culture.

Bring back Kim, get rid of dead wood Erika, Teddi-Bear and Rinna.

by Anonymousreply 45August 30, 2020 2:04 PM

It's a good thing I wasn't drinking anything when I was watching the finale and read, "Erika opened to rave reviews," because I laughed out loud!

I'm not surprised that Garcelle dumped her "boyfriend." It always seemed to me she latched onto him just so she wouldn't have to show up for anymore events and parties by herself. That guy also seemed way too nice for her. I know a lot of people like her, but I think she's a snooty bitch. Although we know these women appear on this show for self-promotion purposes, Garcelle seemed to be phoning it in all season, not even trying to engage with the other women and essentially doing just enough to fulfill her contract obligations. She got what she wanted out her season - a job on CBS. I bet she won't come back post-COVID.

Say what you will about Rinna, but she knows she's getting paid to bring the drama, and she delivers. Garcelle obviously thought she was above it all.

And what the fuck was Sutton wearing at Dorit's party?! She has the WORST TASTE of any of the women I've ever seen on that show (next to Dorit and Garcelle. Garcelle's wig and headdress in the reunion preview are hideous). She looked like a goddamn 1970s kitchen hand towel.

by Anonymousreply 46August 30, 2020 2:09 PM

Prediction: Garcelle will call Kyle a racist for Kyle calling her out for not giving her a $5,000 check.

She'll say Kyle is bringing up racial stereotypes of black people as deadbeats who don't pay their fair share.

by Anonymousreply 47August 30, 2020 2:12 PM

Dumping Camille was a huge mistake.

by Anonymousreply 48August 30, 2020 2:19 PM

Camille first season was Housewives gold. “The morally corrupt Faye Resnick”, dinner party from hell....the only scene that topped the lovely Miss Grammer and her antics was the back of the limo with Kim.

by Anonymousreply 49August 30, 2020 2:33 PM

Christina from Selling Sunset would be an excellent replacement for Erika. Camille is a much more satisfying villainess who sometimes is a force of chaotic good than Rinna. Teddi could be replaced by someone like Kristin Cavallari. If they want a Black lady, Toni Braxton would do it, I bet.

by Anonymousreply 50August 30, 2020 2:40 PM

If they want another black cast member I think Stacey Dash would bring the crazy. Though maybe too much tbh.

by Anonymousreply 51August 30, 2020 4:06 PM

Nicole Richie and Cameron Diaz would be good.

by Anonymousreply 52August 30, 2020 4:28 PM

I don’t think dim bulb Camille would work. All of the women now except Kyle actively ignore her and think she is a garbage person.

by Anonymousreply 53August 30, 2020 4:35 PM

Lori Loughlin would be the get of the century. She has the thirsty husband and daughters as part of the package. If I were her, I would produce my own reality program with E! or Bravo.

by Anonymousreply 54August 30, 2020 4:40 PM

Old bags going at it

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55August 30, 2020 4:57 PM

I’m not understanding the Garcelle hate in this thread. She brought more than all other women, besides Denise. I give her props especially because we actually got to see much of her life - unlike most of the other women.

Teddi and Erika need to go. They brought the least. We didn’t really get to see their life all that much.

Rinna is getting old. The only look into her life is about her daughter’s struggles and we don’t get to see much because she is hiding so much (Kim called that out seasons ago lol).

Kyle was stale this season. And the way she blatantly used Kim & Brandi (along with Teddi and the producers) was super disgusting. She’s another one hiding so much and it’s boring.

It’s the irony that these women are attacking Denise for not being truthful when they are lying and hiding shit about their life.

Overall I want more “real”. These women are hiding too much and deflecting from the real shit in their lives. Which isn’t fun at all.

by Anonymousreply 56August 30, 2020 5:20 PM

It’s true:

Kyle’s husband routinely cheats on her

Rinna is married to a fruit

Dorit and PK are grifters

Erika and her husband are roommates

Teddy is vapid and desperate

by Anonymousreply 57August 30, 2020 5:35 PM

They need to rejig the cast. It’s not conceivable that any of them would want to spend time together.

I love Garcelle. The only people here who hate her are the ones who hate Denise. Garcelle doesn’t engage with bullshit she doesn’t care about (Denise-gate, Kyle in any way) and when she fucks up she apologises. Likewise Sutton. It must kill the others that she has an actual acting career, especially Rinna.

by Anonymousreply 58August 30, 2020 5:36 PM

Another thing I hate is the shutting down of the husbands/men. The drama with the husbands is one of the more interesting parts of Real Housewives. I don’t know whose bright idea to neuter them and hide them in Beverly Hills was.

They didn’t want Denise to bring Aaron around, when he was one of the best parts of the season.

by Anonymousreply 59August 30, 2020 5:47 PM

R47--If there's anything someone can bring a receipt for, it's a $5000 check. So easy to prove or disprove.

by Anonymousreply 60August 30, 2020 5:48 PM

Erika also has money problems

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61August 30, 2020 5:48 PM

“Rinna is married to a fruit”. Now that’s some funny shit.

by Anonymousreply 62August 30, 2020 5:48 PM

Charity events where people raise paddles are always an accounting nightmare. Volunteers - especially if there is drinking- make mistakes and they cause a lot of hard feelings. Garcelle can’t afford $5,000.

by Anonymousreply 63August 30, 2020 5:53 PM

Teddi for sure needs to go. When they did the wrap-up at the end of the finale and Teddi came on, I had to think a minute who she even was! She contributes nothing and is completely forgettable.

I unapologetically love Rinna. I know most people hate her, but I freaking love her.

I also very much like the batshit grifter Dorit and enjoyed the footage of her and PK sniping at each other. I bet all is not well in those hallowed halls.

Kyle, whatever. She's sort of like a comfortable old shoe that you know you should probably replace, but... why? Agree that Mo is shady AF and there's trouble in those halls too.

Erika - yeah, she should probably go. I feel sorry for the old gal. She really has taken on all the mannerisms and quips of her gay squad and it seems like there really isn't any *there* there. She always comes across as supremely insecure to me. I have a fondness for her, but wouldn't miss her if she was gone.

The new southern whats-her-name. See, I can't even remember her name! She's had some funny moments, but generally doesn't do much for me. Sutton! That's it!

Drama Denise. I'd say keep her, but she's unlikely to stay anyway!

If I forgot anyone, they should go for that reason alone.

by Anonymousreply 64August 30, 2020 6:30 PM

I doubt Denise will be back. She will say it was too toxic of an environment for her.

I thought Sutton cannot be full time because he ex-husband won’t agree to let them film the kids.

They have to add some younger people.

by Anonymousreply 65August 30, 2020 6:35 PM

Denise may ask for a brief storyline next season to “heal friendships” and go out on a positive note (Even if it’s staged). But there is no way I can see her coming back full time unless she likes being a punching bag.

by Anonymousreply 66August 30, 2020 6:59 PM

Denise said in her Washington Post interview that she’ll come back if it only makes sense. And that means if there’s no Brandi.

I was surprised by Kyle’s meltdown this season. Her swearing and crying for no reason at Denise’s BBQ - because Denise has a RHOBH themed diamond ice sculpture? Because Dorit chose only to attend the lunch, massage and dinner portion of the wellness event that Teddi didn’t give a fuck about them attending? - was out of character. I thought getting the role in Halloween would be a huge positive for her but maybe she was traumatised by the bangs or having to travel when Mauricio was fooling around on her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67August 30, 2020 7:12 PM

She seemed crazed from working during nights and the realization her husband out his dick everywhere!

If Denise comes back ... it’s for the paycheck and the interaction will be even more fake. Garcelle is her only ally.

by Anonymousreply 68August 30, 2020 7:18 PM

Dorit looks like Princess Leia went through a car wash, and Garcelle looks like she's auditioning for the next Blank Panther installment (she probably is),

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69August 30, 2020 7:52 PM

Am I the only who noticed Pee Kay's rainbow flag pants?

by Anonymousreply 70August 30, 2020 7:56 PM

Oops! Make that "Black Panther."

by Anonymousreply 71August 30, 2020 8:26 PM

Out of work Camille exhibits her evil cuntery

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72August 30, 2020 9:16 PM

I hate the story line about an affair between Denise and Brandi. Brandi is a desperate drunk and I think she's lying to get airtime. I suppose Denise could sue her but how can you prove an allegation like that?

Anyway, it's an awful story line for two mothers with adolescent and teenage children. A parent needs to keep their sex lives private so the kids can develop in their own way at their own pace, gay or straight or whatever. No kid wants to see their mother's sex life, real or fake, on nighttime TV. If Denise was blindsided with this it's totally unfair. The producers obviously don't care about the kids.

It's very creepy and no ones business if they did hook up. Those women have all sold out for a a paycheck, get drunk and act trashy, and then get all holier than thou on each other. Stupid.

by Anonymousreply 73August 30, 2020 10:19 PM

R73 Honey, Denise's kids were fucked up by just having Charlie Sheen as their dad. Anything else is just water off a duck's back.

by Anonymousreply 74August 30, 2020 10:34 PM

R74, that's true but it would be nice if they had one parent who isn't a train wreck.

by Anonymousreply 75August 30, 2020 10:37 PM

If Denise did not want the drama then she should not haves had sex with Brandi.

by Anonymousreply 76August 30, 2020 10:53 PM

R76 And she shouldn't have married a psycho who thinks he can cure cancer with sound waves.

by Anonymousreply 77August 30, 2020 10:59 PM

I don’t think she had sex with Brandi at all. They probably got drunk and made out on the dance floor and fell asleep on the same sofa.

Brandi is full off shit and desperate for money, just like Kim. Those new tits won’t pay for themselves.

by Anonymousreply 78August 30, 2020 11:22 PM

I have to hand it to Mauricio for doing the "ah, hell, no!" when Kim told him to touch her plastic tits.

by Anonymousreply 79August 30, 2020 11:24 PM

I love the narrative that Teddy pushes. "You are saying we are all mean girls and that is just not fair.." Yet they mean girled the fuck out of Denise "I don't know you" despite being on the show for a year...dragging her all season for caring when they talk about sex near her special needs child "She was married to Charlie Sheen for god's sake, her kids must have seen hookers" and then magically Brandi turns up with a lesbo storyline? Come the fuck on. Bravo got screwed because they paid Denise 3 million and she did not turn out to be the rating winner so they did a hatchet season on her to try and make her quit.

by Anonymousreply 80August 30, 2020 11:31 PM

R80 Denise's special needs daughter wasn't at the dinner.

Denise is also a whore.

by Anonymousreply 81August 30, 2020 11:33 PM

Of course Denise had sex with Brandi. She constantly was tripped up in her lies. Did you not watch the show?

by Anonymousreply 82August 31, 2020 12:07 AM

r82 - So here is the thing. Why bring it up now? Brandi and Denise were friends last season. This appears to have happened sometime between the two seasons. Brandi keeps referring to herself as a cast mate. She aint on the show. I think she is using this to try and secure a place back on the show and in turn get Denise off the show. Let's be honest - none of the women like her except Garcelle.

by Anonymousreply 83August 31, 2020 12:13 AM

Unfortunately for Denise, she provided the producers with a scandalous storyline that was not her choice. Of course they ran with it because Aaron and Denise are so boring.

by Anonymousreply 84August 31, 2020 12:16 AM

r84 they all are boring. They need someone to hate - LVP was the victim and now it's Denise. If they brought on Brandi and got rid of Denise it would just be pile on Brandi.

by Anonymousreply 85August 31, 2020 12:45 AM

PS, I do think it’s a double standard for Denise because I doubt they would put on allegations of affairs involving the other women or their husbands on air. If she comes back, they may regret it because they are all fair game now as far as exposing affairs.

by Anonymousreply 86August 31, 2020 12:46 AM

Remember when Kyle told Camille at a reunion that if she told everyone her secrets it would not be good for her?

by Anonymousreply 87August 31, 2020 12:51 AM

If it weren't for Denise there wouldn't have been a season at all. Outside of the Brandi shit it was boring as hell.

by Anonymousreply 88August 31, 2020 12:52 AM

Why are they so concerned about who’s munching on Denise’s carpet? Shouldn’t Kyle be more worried about the whereabouts of Mauricio’s dick?

Team Denise all the way. I can’t stand Kyle and Teddi. What kind of name is “Teddi” anyway?

by Anonymousreply 89August 31, 2020 12:54 AM

r86 seriously She literally did that at the dinner and they all freaked out. 'Brandi said she had sex with you," and 20 minutes of the women mean girling her. Then Denise says "by the way she has said she has had sex with some of you," and they all freak out. 'Don't put that out there. That is wrong, take that back.." I mean pot calling the kettle back in real-time.

by Anonymousreply 90August 31, 2020 2:22 AM

R90 Thanks, Aaaron. We appreciate your input.

by Anonymousreply 91August 31, 2020 2:33 AM

I would love to get input from Aaron.

by Anonymousreply 92August 31, 2020 2:36 AM

I loved Camille on her first season when she’d flirt with all the husbands and Mauricio seemed very interested. He’s definitely a man whore and I can’t wait until it’s public ally exposed

by Anonymousreply 93August 31, 2020 3:07 AM

When it’s everyone vs 1 it’s so boring. And they are acting like mean girls. I don’t want this to happen every season. So please get rid of Kyle, Teddi, Rinna, Erika and the producers. Every dinner/gathering after the first few was the same shit over and over again. And the constant setups were atrocious. The producers are clearly biased because we know the others are hiding shit but they were angry at Denise who felt uncomfortable after all the setups.

And all they did was solidify Denise as the QUEEN! Kyle failed big time. The viewers are mostly gravitating toward Denise/Garcelle/Dorit/Sutton. So keep them.

The others need to be replaced. Bring on Ali Landry.

by Anonymousreply 94August 31, 2020 3:43 PM

I was surprised that Dorit hired a magician for her party when Adrienne, who was at the party, is one of the world's foremost illusionists.

by Anonymousreply 95August 31, 2020 3:56 PM

Oh, I remember that super bitchy comment by KH. Cunt 101.

by Anonymousreply 96August 31, 2020 4:05 PM

You're doing magic now?

by Anonymousreply 97August 31, 2020 4:08 PM

R94 No one's gravitating toward Denise except flies.

by Anonymousreply 98August 31, 2020 4:53 PM

I like Denise on B&B. She plays off Brooke very well.

by Anonymousreply 99August 31, 2020 5:10 PM

Garcelle is OK. She's calm and rational. I'm on the fence about Rinna. She can be charming but is an attention whore mean drama queen, too. It gets old.

Sutton's an odd duck. She's sort of fascinating with her skinny chicken legs, beer barrel torso, and polite insults. The clothes are crazy but some are pretty. She doesn't have much of a story line, seems down to earth, and I'm not ready for her to go yet. Maybe she'll find her footing next season.

Exercise and tighten that belly girl and come back in better shape.

by Anonymousreply 100August 31, 2020 11:59 PM

What smells funny?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101September 1, 2020 12:01 AM

Without Denise there would not have been a plot this year. Not that it was much of a plot.

An above poster commented that part of the problem is the ganging up on one person mentality. I agree, It's a turn off to see.

And I'm especially over seeing Kyle play moral police. It's tired and not entertaining for the viewers. Especially since there are PLENTY of skeletons in Rinna, Kyle, Erika, and Dorit's closets. Let's get into their dirty laundry, not these silly puppy gate and Denise lesbian plot lines.

I want more Rinna breaking wine glasses and Kim calling Kyle a liar.

I didn't mention Teddie (Teddy?) in any of these scenarios, because she's irrelevant and should have been fired after the first season. Brings absolutely nothing to the show.

by Anonymousreply 102September 1, 2020 3:41 AM

It is hypocritical of Kyle to sit there and go 'I have never known Brandi to lie" when there are three season of her calling a Brandi a liar.

by Anonymousreply 103September 1, 2020 2:48 PM

At this point, it seems like Teddy is there to be Kyle’s pet.

Dorit and Erika (and even Sutton) seem to be there to wear clothes.

Denise and Garcelle are there to help jump their acting careers?

by Anonymousreply 104September 1, 2020 5:41 PM

And Rinna is there to promise her “brand” (QVC, Depends, daughters).

by Anonymousreply 105September 1, 2020 5:46 PM

My fearless prediction for next season is that not only will Teddi be back but she'll be getting the villain edit. All it will take is one producer telling Rinna that throwing Teddi under the bus will increase her screen time and Rinna will be all in on it.

by Anonymousreply 106September 1, 2020 8:06 PM

The new storyline I want is a bunch of women naming Mauricio as their lover, and a bunch of men naming Harry as their lover. Dorit and PK are indicted by the FBI for tax evasion and Teddy suddenly gains a ton of weight and gains 5 pounds every week.

by Anonymousreply 107September 1, 2020 9:03 PM

R106

She kinda went at Teddi at the beginning of the season when Kyle was bitching big time about Dorit, but then the season shifted as they all ganged up on Denise.

by Anonymousreply 108September 1, 2020 9:08 PM

And Garcelle and Denise start a lesbian affair, saying “fuck it, let’s bang.”

by Anonymousreply 109September 1, 2020 9:14 PM

Erika will go through a very public and messy divorce and it will cause her to have a nervous breakdown. The next season will end with her in an ambulance after her gays call 911.

by Anonymousreply 110September 1, 2020 9:20 PM

Are you kidding, once that gravy train stops her gays will abandon her in a flash.

by Anonymousreply 111September 1, 2020 9:37 PM

Does Erika have a shot at getting a Tony nomination next year?

by Anonymousreply 112September 1, 2020 9:52 PM

R112 Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! That was a good one.

Well, I suppose her husband could buy a Tony for her.

by Anonymousreply 113September 1, 2020 10:34 PM

The only Tony Erica could ever get would be a perm. (that ones for us elder gays)

by Anonymousreply 114September 1, 2020 10:55 PM

r114 yeah but it was Toni. Rinna's daughter is just an attention whore. Her sitting there demanding what she wanted from an apartment "I need a door man, I need a view, it has to have hardwood floors," She doesn't have an eating disorder she is just an entitled cunt.

by Anonymousreply 115September 1, 2020 11:13 PM

I wonder how much Erika gets when Tom dies. I recall her talking about his adult kids, which makes me wonder even more. He could also be in debt up to his eyeballs and they'll be nothing left except the life insurance $$$. As someone said above, once the gravy train derails, her gays will abandon her.

by Anonymousreply 116September 1, 2020 11:31 PM

Kyle knows EXACTLY where Mo's dick has been. Trust me.

Mo and I are happy she has Teddi for a "friend". Happy for the commission.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 117September 2, 2020 12:12 AM

This is why Sutton has become my favorite 😂

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118September 2, 2020 1:08 AM

Oh god, she's perfect, r118 KEEP HER!

by Anonymousreply 119September 2, 2020 2:36 AM

I want to see Sutton take on Erika. Everyone is afraid of Erika. Sutton could blast Erika and her fake glam squad into space and not miss a sip of her chilled Chardonnay.

by Anonymousreply 120September 2, 2020 1:16 PM

I think Sutton drinks a lot stronger stuff than Chardonnay

by Anonymousreply 121September 2, 2020 4:07 PM

Is Beverly Hills the only show doing the cameos from almost every single former Housewife? Might as well bring back Carlton, Joyce, and Dana while we’re at it.

by Anonymousreply 122September 2, 2020 4:34 PM

They need younger sluts! All of these bitches including Denise are fake and striving for respectability.

by Anonymousreply 123September 2, 2020 7:05 PM

Younger isn't their demo r123 and with each season, their demo is getting older. Early 40s should be the youngest they cast.

by Anonymousreply 124September 2, 2020 9:59 PM

I like Erika and think Rinna understands the importance of stirring shit and bringing drama. Get rid of boting Teddi and annoying Kyle. Garcelle is also dull. Im surprised I actually enjoy alkie Sutton. Denise buh bye

by Anonymousreply 125September 2, 2020 10:21 PM

I thought they wanted younger casting since the women are primarily in their 50’s? At 39, boring Teddy is the youngest and she comes off like a concerned grandma (“Denise, she said you two had sex”).

by Anonymousreply 126September 2, 2020 10:28 PM

I felt uncomfortable during the reunion with them all piling on Denise ...not that she didn’t deserve it but it’s embarrassing

by Anonymousreply 127September 3, 2020 2:07 AM

Teddi proves the point that younger ones aren't what Bravo should necessarily be fishing for. That said Teddi could be any age and she would still be painfully dull. She's got nothing going on behind her eyes. Even Dorit fakes a better relationship with her kids and PeeKay.

I always hear how Kyle has some producer credit that magically keeps her on, but yet to see any receipts. More Mo rumors are swirling, about fucking around and shady finance issues. Unlike last season, and seasons before, now when they are in situations together they are rarely "seen" together.

She better get her patented froggy voice, tearless tear dabbing routine at the ready for the "we are separated" storyline, though I think they've been solidly done for at least a year. The Frauen who like her will lick it up and she'll be set for another few seasons, I'm sorry to say. It is all she has, and she could coast on it for a while. If Mo is really having money trouble, she'll need the dough.

I don't mind Erika, she doesn't bother me. She seems to have more life in her this season than the last. Tom's money issues were bad then, but I understand the lawsuits have been settled. I'm sorry she didn't get to have her full run on Broadway. All Erika hatred aside that had to be a big deal for her--for any of these bitches. She didn't seem uppity about it, she seemed pretty amazed and grateful for the chance.

Sutton needs to stay at least for one more season. She bloomed toward the end, and I wonder if that was because of the re-editing they had to do re: the Denise situation. Whatever it was, worked for me.

by Anonymousreply 128September 3, 2020 2:22 AM

My two cents- I didn't enjoy watching the entire cast gang up on Denise. Who cares? She lied about knowing Brandi and/or hooking up with her. Big deal.

They all lie. That's why they're on reality tv. The one's who don't lie (or demand honesty and claim to be truth tellers) are either full of shit or so boring no one wants to watch them ( see teddie).

The problem with RHOB is that the cast pretends to be obsessed with honesty and most of them are lacking a sense of humor. I wish Denise would have blatantly admitted to talking crap about the others. Own it. Yes, I said all of those things, every word- Who's gonna check me, boo?!

Agree with above comment, please get rid of Teddi and Kyle and keep Sutton (she has potential).

-Long time viewer

by Anonymousreply 129September 3, 2020 2:36 AM

The Richard/Hilton clans have shown racist behavior before and often. Kyle is a complete fucking cunt. And AGAIN with the "honest", honest, honest, honest, honest. Bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 130September 3, 2020 4:14 AM

Kyle is the classic "some of my best friends are black" type. Stunned she didn't use that line. But she did use the I would be the LAST person. blah, blah, blah. Which tells the story right there.

by Anonymousreply 131September 3, 2020 4:18 AM

Oh Kyle, the shit that Portia already knows at 12 in this day and age, don't act so fucking pure.

God knows what you and Kim knew/were taught by your SAINTED mother even before 12. It is all out there. Stop with the pearl clutching.

by Anonymousreply 132September 3, 2020 4:59 AM

Does Denise leave in all three parts of the reunion?This is too much with women fighting over what was said on TV. Get a grip.

by Anonymousreply 133September 3, 2020 5:50 AM

Mmm, sorry but I don’t believe Garcelle that a promise to make a $5000 donation slipped through the cracks.

by Anonymousreply 134September 3, 2020 6:17 AM

r134 Doesn't matter. She didn't have to call Garcelle out on that during the reunion, knowing it would stick whether Garcelle did or did not fund her bid. It was a BAD look and another example of her shitty mean girl routine. She said it only to rightly or incorrectly shame Garcelle, and for what reason? One guess.

by Anonymousreply 135September 3, 2020 7:08 AM

Kyle is to much with that pageant hair. Drag her

by Anonymousreply 136September 3, 2020 7:16 AM

Drag her wig off and show that alopecia to the WORLD!

by Anonymousreply 137September 3, 2020 7:19 AM

Even Dana and her fucking sunglasses hate Teddi

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 138September 3, 2020 9:15 AM

They should bring back Dana and Carlton to fight Kyle and Teddi. But they won’t.

by Anonymousreply 139September 3, 2020 1:13 PM

LOL if they mean girl Garcelle next season. It would be such bad timing.

Kyle will accuse her of playing the race card and will cry that she’s married to a Mexican Jew.

by Anonymousreply 140September 3, 2020 5:33 PM

R139 That's Dana Pam to you.

by Anonymousreply 141September 3, 2020 5:44 PM

I want to see them go into Sutton hearing about the Denise/Brandi munch fest way before anyone else did.

by Anonymousreply 142September 3, 2020 5:51 PM

I can't imagine them getting rid of Lisa Rinna. She would just about do anything the producers asked of her and she's not afraid to get messy and stir the pot if it means bringing some heat to a storyline. She definitely knows the score and that you have to make good TV to remain viable on this show and she does not want to lose this gig because what would she do next, The Masked Singer, Celebrity Big Brother, etc. It's not like she's ever going to be offered any decent acting gigs in the future. In terms of trashy reality television, RH is the most high profile of the bunch, so Rinna would probably offer to blow every male producer in order to keep her BH diamond if necessary.

by Anonymousreply 143September 3, 2020 6:00 PM

Where does the troll with the "rumors about Mo are circulating" get his info from?

by Anonymousreply 144September 3, 2020 6:39 PM

I saw a blind item that said Mauricio banged two of the female “realtors” on Selling Sunset.

by Anonymousreply 145September 3, 2020 7:48 PM

Which RH Beverly Hills couple, despite giving off the appearance of being the most in love actually have the most marital issues and none of it began until the show did, which is ironic considering…. Half the time the couple does not even sleep in the same bed together.

&

This Real Housewife is being played for a fool. According to a woman who had sex with the husband of the Real Housewife, they sat in bed and watched an appearance of the Housewife on television while the Housewife said everything was great at home. The husband then said it is great as long as she is gone.

by Anonymousreply 146September 3, 2020 7:52 PM

R144 These "rumors" about where Mo's dick spends his time have been around forever. Classic open secret. That said, it looks like his activities have amped up. He's either getting sloppy, complacent or doesn't give a fuck anymore and wants out. Kyle might be steadfast in not wanting to grant him a divorce so he's pushing her to do it. Or, he doesn't have the money to divorce her if the financial rumors have anything behind them.

by Anonymousreply 147September 3, 2020 8:02 PM

He will never emotionally fulfill Kyle.

by Anonymousreply 148September 3, 2020 8:42 PM

Lisa Rinna will throw anyone under the bus to play the villainess one this show. A friend of 30 years, an anorexic daughter, a complete stranger, it doesn’t matter.

Anyone except Harry Hamlin and her mother Lois. Rinna is so needy around Lois, who seemed to be the tough love kind.

by Anonymousreply 149September 3, 2020 9:05 PM

Lisa Rinna is extremely needy

by Anonymousreply 150September 3, 2020 10:20 PM

Goodbye Kyle!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 151September 3, 2020 11:10 PM

Denise should find some woman willing to come on camera to say she has had sex with Mauricio. I am sure someone would do it for a $5,000 donation.

by Anonymousreply 152September 3, 2020 11:49 PM

I think that is Denise's point and why she looks like the cat that ate the canary when they pile on her. I think she has texts..that spill all the shit Kyle and others don't want out there. Denise's shitty past is an open book with Charlie and for god's sake the women took in Brook Mueller's kids when their mom was a wreck. She might be a little looney but she is a fucking saint. I have a feeling she knows a ton of shit on Rinna and Rinna pushing her is a baaaad move for her. Hell I have shit on Rinna from the 90's and I barely know her.

by Anonymousreply 153September 4, 2020 12:05 AM

Rinna, Erika, Kyle, and Teddie looked like huge cunts and made Denise look like an angel.

Disgusting bitches. They didn’t even let her talk and just kept laughing about everything she said. Sad plastic cunts.

by Anonymousreply 154September 4, 2020 1:04 AM

It’s a shame the producers even let Kim come on the show with Brandi, AND that they decided to air it without telling Denise in advance.

These shows are getting even more ugly than anyone imagined. They fight in camera, they fight online on social media when it airs, and then they fight again! during the reunion. I guess the next step is showing hidden footage of them having sex it taking a shit. Complete humiliation.

by Anonymousreply 155September 4, 2020 1:09 AM

And it’s funny how they keep talking about Denise trying to portray a different image when this entire drama hinges on the fact how Denise made THEM look like mean girls. It’s comical.

by Anonymousreply 156September 4, 2020 1:09 AM

It will backfire on them. They all have secrets and it will be their turn next to be the punching bag. I don’t know how Andy Cohen sleeps at night. He is a blight on society with these ugly shit stirring shows.

by Anonymousreply 157September 4, 2020 1:18 AM

Denise cant even keep her lies straight. When boring Teddi reminded Denise that she admitted to saying worse things about Teddi than Brandi reported (as Denise herself said in a confessional) Denise tried to undermine it by asking if this was something Brandi said. Everyone else but Denise remmebered and pointed out that Denise herself said it.

I agree that it everyone coming against Denise looks bad for them, but Denise is a two-faced liar married to a crazy bullying man

by Anonymousreply 158September 4, 2020 1:32 AM

R158, maybe Denise was kidding with her comment, but apparently nobody understands a joke on that show.

These bitches created all this drama because Denise didn’t want to discuss everybody’s sex lives with kids sitting at the table behind them. And then the other women just kept bringing it up every time they saw Richards.

I’m an adult man and I wouldn’t discuss my sex love with my parents nearby. It’s pathetic that they had to make it into this big thing. And when everything failed they tried to slut shame Denise.

RHOBH used to be entertaining but now it’s just a paid promotion for the desperate bitches on the show and their ugly ass, untalented daughters.

by Anonymousreply 159September 4, 2020 2:04 AM

I just want to see Aaron shirtless and often. He’s a kook but he’s a built kook who looks like he knows how to throw down.

by Anonymousreply 160September 4, 2020 2:09 AM

They don’t even allow the husbands to talk on the reunion in Beverly Hills? Aaron was one of the best parts of the season.

NJ always has the husbands/men on.

by Anonymousreply 161September 4, 2020 2:16 AM

Rinna was over the top with her rudeness to Denise at the reunion. Really creepy, no true friend acts like that.

by Anonymousreply 162September 4, 2020 2:28 AM

Leave it to Teddi to make pink hair look boring

by Anonymousreply 163September 4, 2020 2:32 AM

what is funny is you can tell Aaron is off camera coaching Denise. Someone is -she keeps looking off to the side when she talks.

by Anonymousreply 164September 4, 2020 2:43 AM

I bet Denise and Aaron have wild crazy people sex

by Anonymousreply 165September 4, 2020 2:57 AM

Did Denise have a stylist or glam squad? I'm team Denise all the way but she looked a wreck. The hot pink dress and lipstick looked really cheap, and her eyeliner was smudged. Her eyes were also really bloodshot. At some points she was reminding me of Britney Spears when she did that interview with Matt Lauer, and had clearly styled herself.

by Anonymousreply 166September 4, 2020 3:29 AM

I love that Boring Teddi's name is Boring Teddi. Fuck that bitch.

by Anonymousreply 167September 4, 2020 3:58 AM

No doubt Brandi ate Denise’s pussy.

by Anonymousreply 168September 4, 2020 4:17 AM

Denise definitely looked haggard in the reunion, and in the preview clip when she gets up to walk out, it looks like she was only wearing a blouse. I do think she's definitely been caught in a web of lies, but idiot, cartoon-y Rinna repeating a new catchphrase (because "Own It!" was worn out and backfired on her) wasn't helping matters. Did Rinna just discover a dictionary app on her phone and find out what "gaslighting" is? Ironic, since Rinna gaslights people all the time (including her own daughter).

My only other takeaway from Part 1 of the reunion was Kyle's whole bit about Garcelle not paying for her charity's winning bid. That's a bold statement to make unless you have concrete proof. I myself have been at silent auctions where people bid and bid (fueled by alcohol) and forget to pay. I've even paid for a friend who left the function early (to go to another charity function) and I simply made sure they reimbursed me...it happens when alcohol is involved and people get carried away. If it was Kyle's charity and Kyle had Garcelle's info, an effort should've been made to reach out to her about payment before broadcasting it on a basic cable reunion show, with the explicit effort to make Garcelle look broke. Declasse, but that's the Richards sisters for you.

by Anonymousreply 169September 4, 2020 6:25 AM

I actually loved that Kyle called Garcelle out publicly for failing to pay for what she bid on. Garcelle needs to be kicked off her high horse every now and then.

And her trying to backtrack on the things she said about Kyle was pretty pathetic.

I'm not a huge Kyle fan, but I really don't like Garcelle.

by Anonymousreply 170September 4, 2020 8:55 AM

R164, aka Brandi, Denise was not being coached.

If you watch carefully, you will see that all of them were looking to the side when they weren’t facing the camera.

They had a camera in front of them and a screen on the side where they could see the other women.

by Anonymousreply 171September 4, 2020 10:09 AM

r171

I also think it's because they said they didn't know where to look.... I have had that problem in zoom meetings for work as well

by Anonymousreply 172September 4, 2020 11:25 AM

r170 that was pretty shitty of Kyle actually. No one calls out Maurico for stealing a 38 million dollar mansion (which he was sued for). She could have called or texted Garcelle to say 'Hey just an fyi they never saw payment) or the charity could have reached out but instead Kyle used it to make Garcelle look bad - exactly what they did to Denise.

by Anonymousreply 173September 4, 2020 1:27 PM

r173 and May I also mention - this is EXACTLY what they all railed on LVP for last year when they say she plotted to make Dorito look bad by returning a puppy to a kill shelter. They all said she plotted to do it publicly to make Dorito look bad and then Kyle turns around at the reunion and does the EXACT SAME THING to Garcelle.

by Anonymousreply 174September 4, 2020 1:29 PM

I am sure the charity reached out to Garcelle several times for payment and she blew it off. Her apology on Twitter was that she was traveling and it innocently slipped through the cracks. Bitch please. Give me my money.

by Anonymousreply 175September 4, 2020 1:57 PM

No, Kyle was clearly holding onto that bomb to drop it at the reunion to hurt Garcelle. This is what the mean girls do. I don’t think Kyle contacted her at all about it. If she was so upset by it she should have contacted her. Not save it as ammo for the reunion.

by Anonymousreply 176September 4, 2020 2:07 PM

Then why did Garcelle use the excuse that she was traveling and it slipped through the cracks?

by Anonymousreply 177September 4, 2020 2:09 PM

r177 that was afterwards. She checked on it, and it was indeed not paid and made an excuse. Nothing shocking about that but calling someone out on national tv as a grifter to a charity?? yeah kind of a cunty move.

by Anonymousreply 178September 4, 2020 2:27 PM

R178 It may have been a cunty move, but it's more cunty to stiff a charity.

by Anonymousreply 179September 4, 2020 2:31 PM

r179 but she didn't she paid it when she found out. My guess is the charity told Kyle it was unpaid and Kyle said 'I will take care of it,' then used the info on the reunion.

by Anonymousreply 180September 4, 2020 2:34 PM

R180 My guess is that Garcelle was hoping Kyle wouldn't pursue the fact that she didn't pay her bill. Surprise, bitch!

by Anonymousreply 181September 4, 2020 2:38 PM

I don’t believe that Kyle personally reached out to Garcelle at all. There was no indication during the following episodes that she did. There was nothing on social media about it. There was no indication that they discussed this prior.

It just all came out at the reunion. Bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 182September 4, 2020 2:41 PM

R181

Kyle didn’t “pursue” anything. She went about this the most disgusting way and you’re defending her? Wow.

by Anonymousreply 183September 4, 2020 2:45 PM

Agree r182. Class and good manners dictate a private conversation and reminder. Bad manners and cunty behavior broadside the individual on national TV. The Richards broads have no class.

by Anonymousreply 184September 4, 2020 2:47 PM

I loved watching Garcelle get her snooty ass handed to her on national TV, even if was a cunty thing for Kyle to do.

by Anonymousreply 185September 4, 2020 2:51 PM

Guys Garcelle's business manager didn't write the check...probably at the direction of Garcelle.

by Anonymousreply 186September 4, 2020 3:04 PM

DL would have exploded if Garcelle said to Kyle "Oh yeah. Well, you stole your sister's goddam house"!

by Anonymousreply 187September 4, 2020 3:13 PM

They’re (Kyle, Teddi, Rinna) definitely going to gang up on Garcelle next season if they all stay. But Erika definitely seems to like Garcelle and thinks she’s the most genuine. I don’t think she will join the gang up this time. But who knows.

by Anonymousreply 188September 4, 2020 3:24 PM

I don't think Garcelle will come back. She got the exposure she wanted from the show, and it got her a job on "The Talk," so I doubt she'll do a second season.

Good riddance. She pretty much phoned it in all season long.

by Anonymousreply 189September 4, 2020 3:31 PM

She already said she will stay if Denise does. And honestly, they both deserve to stay after this season and the first part reunion.

by Anonymousreply 190September 4, 2020 3:40 PM

R190 Denise won't come back, so Garcelle's out, too.

Good think Garcelle got that "Talk" gig. It should help her pay any future charity auction bills.

by Anonymousreply 191September 4, 2020 3:48 PM

Guys, Garcelle's new gig is on 'The Real', not 'The Talk'.

by Anonymousreply 192September 4, 2020 3:55 PM

R192 "The Talk," "The Real." It's all just clucking hens, anyway.

by Anonymousreply 193September 4, 2020 4:07 PM

Denise, Garcelle and Sutton are the real stars of this shitshow. Denise did everything the producers told her, and she will definitely be back for that check next season. Garcelle also loves the hustle, and , unless The Real presents some kind of conflict, she will be back. Sutton is gold, and the only reason I can't see her back is if she thinks these bitches are boring and vapid (oh, wait...)

Rinna will cling to BH like the last piece of wood from the Titanic. Until the day Harry Hamlin leaves her. Then "Own It" will be a faded sign in her rear view mirror.

by Anonymousreply 194September 4, 2020 4:48 PM

Dorit, like the good grifter/user she is, realized the power is with Denise/Garcelle/Sutton and is distancing herself from the other harpies.

Watch Erika and Rinna try to do the same thing as Dorit next season. Erika will be successful, Rinna won’t. Kyle and Teddi will cry and Teddi will get the boot.

by Anonymousreply 195September 4, 2020 5:43 PM

Kyle will leave this show when she is dead and buried. I think she is a producer of some kind.

by Anonymousreply 196September 4, 2020 6:15 PM

I like Garcelle more than any of them. I’m in the minority of preferring the less orchestrated, exaggerated antics and just wanting to watch for authentic personalities. Garcelle was semi-detached all season, and for me it set her apart as the sane Greek chorus of the show, telling us and the other women what kind of stupidity and hypocrisy she was seeing. And she does seem authentic and not like she’s arbitrarily choosing a team to support and cover for. She called out Kyle for ignoring her, and she sided with her friend Denise, but when Denise stood her up, she told everyone Denise stood her up and then she confronted Denise about it.

It has always bothered me that all the Housewives franchises except Potomac are segregated (especially New York—you only see black servants on the New York series, and it’s one of the most diverse cities in the country). I think it’s appropriate that Garcelle’s Housewives character is kept at arm’s length from the other women because if she had been embraced and pulled into the group, it would have been obviously fake. Garcelle was shown with real friends several times, and her real friends were mixed groups of black and white women, not rich white ladies who have never been photographed with a black person before. Consider how long this series has been on the air and how many black people have been shown and in what contexts they were shown. I don’t think Garcelle is the kind of vapid fool that Kyle, Teddi, Dorit and others are. She knows what’s up and she intentionally drew attention to her alienation from these people by lunching with real friends while the other women were fake lunching with their castmates, by announcing Kyle’s dismissive behaviors toward only her, by unapologetically resenting her for it and saying Kyle is not her friend (despite the premise of the show being that these castmates are friends in their personal lives).

Garcelle has maneuvered some reality into this reality show.

by Anonymousreply 197September 4, 2020 6:30 PM

Methinks when Garcelle said she'd come back if Denise came back she knew Denise wasn't returning.

I'll be (pleasantly) shocked if they are back. But I suspect they are gone, and Sutton gets promoted next season, and we get one new housewife, who will be a friend of Kyle's.

by Anonymousreply 198September 4, 2020 7:18 PM

R198 I also have had a feeling of impending doom for Dorit for a while now. Something tells me she and her husband are going to be exposed for felony fraud or something and Bravo will make it the centerpiece of a storyline, hopefully not repeating the Russell/Taylor narrative.

I always “liked” Kyle just by virtue of her seeming shallow and generally harmless, not ill intentioned, and I guess I felt sympathy for her family problems. But after binge rewatching the first several feelings, I absolutely feel like Kim Richards is fortunate to have escaped the show alive. It seems like the producers were exploiting the fuck out of her addictions and her neediness, and Kyle seemed conflicted between wanting to protect Kim and participating in the exploitation for her own personal attention. I really don’t like her any longer, and Garcelle was the deal breaker. I am a gay white guy but living and working in D.C. for so long and having gotten to know a lot of black women, I have learned to trust them when they feel like people are diminishing them. I just do now. Garcelle has been restrained enough not to call Kyle a bigot explicitly, but she got the message across. I have total faith that Garcelle can spot “the silent majority” when it’s silencing her.

by Anonymousreply 199September 4, 2020 7:26 PM

Garcelle and Denise know how to play on bigger stages than reality (twitter, court systems, actually being famous), and that seems to be threatening the other women, who play by production's rules.

I don't count Rinna in that grouping, because I firmly and utterly believe Rinna is doing whatever she has to do (including at the Producers' behest) to create storyline and drama. She's an actress acting.

by Anonymousreply 200September 4, 2020 7:36 PM

I know everyone here will disagree with me, but I’ll never like Lisa Rinna again after the Munchausen thing. I do think she was acting according to the script, and I think NBC and Bravo at the very least should have issued an apology for the storyline. I had Lyme disease. It took away years of my life. And that storyline did a hell of a lot of harm to people who have Lyme, because it made the notion that Lyme is imagined or pretended a common belief, and that is a really fucked up thing for a television show or network to do. And Lisas Rinna and Vanderpump were the ones who pushed the storyline.

I think Lisa Rinna can be funny and entertaining in a goofy Tyra Banks kind of way, but I also think she’d rent out her dead mother’s corpse to incels by the hour to make a buck.

by Anonymousreply 201September 4, 2020 7:42 PM

Ooh, Kyle picked a bad time to pick on a black person. No one likes to be called cheap especially a black persons who works and Kyle stepped in it. Do we know if Garcelle ever paid it?

by Anonymousreply 202September 4, 2020 8:00 PM

“Beauvais said she if anything, there might have been an issue she wasn't aware of, and she promised to contact her financial manager.”

Sounds like it’s still unpaid.

by Anonymousreply 203September 4, 2020 8:09 PM

Kyle is a racist who tried to kill her sister on television for personal fame—but she is one of the producers, and so she ain’t going anywhere.

by Anonymousreply 204September 4, 2020 8:10 PM

She did pay. She confirmed on Twitter. All Kyle had to do was personally contact her and let her know. Which didn’t happen until the reunion because Kyle wanted to use that against Garcelle.

by Anonymousreply 205September 4, 2020 8:14 PM

Kyle just assumed Garcelle didn’t pay because she looked at her and, well, you know.

by Anonymousreply 206September 4, 2020 8:17 PM

It’s going to look bad if/(when) Garcelle and Denise don’t return next season.

Kyle forcing off the show’s only black woman and dyke-shaming the most famous and likeable housewife is not a good look in the current climate. And all this to replace them with bitchy whore Brandi, who they all fight with, and nasty junkie Kim, who they all fight with?

I liked Rinna in previous seasons because she was entertaining. She laid off a bit after Yolanda Foster blacklisted Rinna’s daughters from a modelling career, but now that the younger one is in college and has given up on Instafame, Rinna is back at it. She has no backbone.

Stupid. And the producers have to go. Evolution, whoever they are, suck.

If they wanted to make Denise the Big Bad, she gave them ample opportunity with the “we’re being followed for my husband’s cutting edge medical treatment!” silliness. But getting in her business about Brandi backfired.

As for Garcelle, the failed actresses found her uppity because she has an actual acting career.

by Anonymousreply 207September 4, 2020 8:25 PM

[quote] there might have been an issue I wasn't aware of, and I promise to contact my financial manager.

I am going to use this line when I cannot pay rent.

by Anonymousreply 208September 4, 2020 8:26 PM

“Kyle forcing off the show’s only black woman and dyke-shaming the most famous and likeable housewife is not a good look in the current climate.”

Five years ago, however...!

by Anonymousreply 209September 4, 2020 8:27 PM

“As for Garcelle, the failed actresses found her uppity because she has an actual acting career.”

UPPITY!!!

by Anonymousreply 210September 4, 2020 8:28 PM

I want to see Aarons big cock

by Anonymousreply 211September 4, 2020 8:28 PM

Kyle seems like an evil, mean aging Munchkin Queen with that stupid Dynasty hair.

by Anonymousreply 212September 4, 2020 8:29 PM

MAGA v BLM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 213September 4, 2020 8:31 PM

R209 Yolande was a cunt though. She was almost bewitching in her obliviousness.

by Anonymousreply 214September 4, 2020 8:33 PM

It is starting to seem like Kyle may have been pulling a Trumplike psychological projection thing when she said Lisa Vanderpump always had an ulterior motive and is manipulating everything.

I dunno. I think Garcelle quietly but relentlessly calling out Kyle for being racist is the best thing that I’ve seen on any of these shows for a very long time. Kyle really played into it by suggesting Garcelle didn’t pay her bills.

by Anonymousreply 215September 4, 2020 8:33 PM

[quote] As for Garcelle, the failed actresses found her uppity because she has an actual acting career.” UPPITY!!!

That is the subtext - she keeps to herself, who is she to judge me? Does she think she’s better than the rest of us?

Kyle and Erika find her uppity.

by Anonymousreply 216September 4, 2020 8:35 PM

Denise singed a 3 year contract I thought. 3 million for 3 years.

by Anonymousreply 217September 4, 2020 8:47 PM

signed not singed.

by Anonymousreply 218September 4, 2020 8:47 PM

You rang, r187?

by Anonymousreply 219September 4, 2020 9:29 PM

Kyle + Kim + Kathy = KKK!

by Anonymousreply 220September 4, 2020 9:29 PM

Erika has lowwww self-esteem. She’s very upset about being seen as a whore. She should take lessons in set-confidence from Cher.

Teddi is fucking evil. Look at her laughing gleefully when people come for Teddi.

by Anonymousreply 221September 4, 2020 9:33 PM

^ When people came for *Denise.

by Anonymousreply 222September 4, 2020 10:22 PM

They should get Meg Ryan on the RHOBC. I don't think Erika has low self-esteem. I think she is pretty astute. I think she is seeing Kyle and Teddy for who they are and having second thoughts. Here is what I don't get. Denise is just being protective of her kids (which Teddy turned into she didn't want to bring her kids around the women..) But when Eileen brought up Erika's kid (a grown man btw) in Amsterdam she about had a meltdown - she scared Eileen so much Eileen was begging to make a toast to her son....Yet when Denise is protective of her kids - Erika thinks it's stupid and her 12-year-olds should know about three ways.

by Anonymousreply 223September 4, 2020 11:36 PM

Denise is coming back. She ain't gonna let a one million dollar cheque slip away.

by Anonymousreply 224September 5, 2020 12:15 AM

I'm glad the producers are letting Denise get away with shit... this is what makes her interesting

by Anonymousreply 225September 5, 2020 12:22 AM

Agree, R225. The BRAVO BRAVO BRAVO moments were actually compelling. It’s always annoying to watch the women talk around what are obviously production notes while pretending that they aren’t on a TV show.

by Anonymousreply 226September 5, 2020 12:36 AM

Denise Not Spilling About Brandi seems a tiresome retread of Lisa Vanderpump Not Spilling About Discussing Lucy Lucy Apple Juicy on screen and admitting to sharing bodily fluids with Brandi is something any one would lie about in the sober light on day. The funny thing is the other Housewives seems genuinely surprised the same tired storyline isn't working this time and fans of the show don't care.

So we have Rinna screeching at the reunion about GASLIGHTING, Teddi looking more fug than ever orgasming on screen everytime someone yells at Denise and Erika trying and failing to be a savage attacking as a form of defense, and all of them looking more deranged than ever.

Also with regards to Puppygate, LOL at Kyle not shooting a text to Garcelle chasing up the money rather and instead bringing it up on screen, when she ended a decade long friendship with LVP for doing the same to Dorit last season about the fucking dog.

by Anonymousreply 227September 5, 2020 12:45 AM

LVP was set up for puppy gate. Why did Dorit get off Scott free when she was the one who broke the agreement and gave the dog away? That was never addresssed.

by Anonymousreply 228September 5, 2020 1:07 AM

R228 It was in the script.

by Anonymousreply 229September 5, 2020 1:09 AM

hmm... sure Jan

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 230September 5, 2020 1:39 AM

R228 - Teddy was going to be the hatchet woman - she was friends with one of the LVP dogs guys who told her the whole story. Teddy tells KYle about the set up - Kyle tells her LVP is setting her up to do her dirty work and Teddy backs out from talking about it listening to Kyle that LVP is the bad guy. Kyle gives stories to Radar Online about Dorit then makes it seem like Lisa did it. She is tanking LVP right after her mother died. Kyle wanted her to be the bad guy this year so she could swoop in and save the day. She didn't count on Lisa not taking too kindly to her fucking with her and ending their friendship.

by Anonymousreply 231September 5, 2020 1:40 AM

r223 Thank Jaysus, Mary and Joseph, Meg Ryan left John Mellencamp for the last time. Probably specifically to get away from Teddi.

Erika is massively insecure. Most self-appointed ice queen are. The reason why she thinks Denise protecting her (actually underage) kids is stupid is because she sees Denise as the one person who is the bigger whore than she is. So when Denise had the GALL to complain about the sex talk she found it uppity. (That word again.) And when the audience took Denise's side in a way that they didn't take LVP's (not due to anything Denise or LVP did, but because the whole pack of hens have reached tipping point with their "games") she was fucking furious, especially after she exposed some of her past this season as stripper. I mean go-go dancer. That's why she made that crack about how much a happy ending is. Keeping the whore in her place.

by Anonymousreply 232September 5, 2020 2:01 AM

They look very happy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 233September 5, 2020 2:04 AM

I work in nonprofit. There are companies oaid to manage fundraisers. Kyle did not keep track of bids and promised donations in a three ring binder. Garcelle was likely contacted multiple times by the fundraiser consultants to make good on her winning bid. Minths had passed between the fundraiser taping and the reunion. There is no way Garcelle and her people didn't know they needed to pay up. I am positive there would have been plenty of outreach before the reunion. While it did come across as tacky For Kyle to out Garcelle as a deadbeat, you are so delusional if you think there hadnt been plenty of efforts to get the cash beforehand. I think Garcelle had cash flow problems related to paying for that depressing house of hers.

by Anonymousreply 234September 5, 2020 3:26 AM

Teddi will always be a sad fatty on the inside and that’s why she takes so much glee in tormenting others.

by Anonymousreply 235September 5, 2020 4:26 AM

[quote] For Kyle to out Garcelle as a deadbeat, you are so delusional if you think there hadnt been plenty of efforts to get the cash beforehand.

This is Kyle, the woman who threw a friend of a decade under the bus for Boring Teddi Mellencamp and outed her beloved ex-child-star-sister as a junkie and alcoholic in front of millions.

The ONLY reason Kyle brought up the subject at the reunion was to humiliate Garcelle, the woman who had her number.

by Anonymousreply 236September 5, 2020 6:08 AM

So if MO is sticking his dick everywhere, surely Kyle has enough enemies that someone would have spilled the beans, no?

That would be great television, Kyle in the middle of husband sex scandal, Rinna having to confirm that her hubby has side pieces, and Dorit having to explain her hubby's indictment.

I'd tune back in

by Anonymousreply 237September 5, 2020 7:16 AM

why the FUCK should Kyle have to reach out to anyone for them to pay money promised?

the business manager didn't raise his paddle at the auction, Gracelle did, so fuck her cunt excuse.

cheap ass bitch

by Anonymousreply 238September 5, 2020 7:26 AM

^ and that man she was fucking said her pussy stank like carpet cleaner

by Anonymousreply 239September 5, 2020 7:30 AM

[quote]that man she was fucking said her pussy stank…

R239 = Brandi

by Anonymousreply 240September 5, 2020 8:13 AM

R234 Garcelle should've paid Kyle that charity money before she decided to sod the front lawn of her Tarzana tract house.

by Anonymousreply 241September 5, 2020 11:31 AM

R233 when did John Mellencamp turn into the Brain?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 242September 5, 2020 3:02 PM

I kinda think Garcelle deliberately didn't pay the charity because she knew Kyle was the sort of asshole who would bring it up on camera and, in the court of public opinion (and Black Twitter), Kyle would come off much worse than the person who didn't write the check.

No receipts, of course, but it's a feeling. I also suspect Kyle didn't do anything to Garcelle in the literal sense but Garcelle got a bad vibe off her from the jump, and decided to use the Talking Heads to get ahead of the narrative (so by the time Kyle realized Garcelle was talking about her, Garcelle had already written the narrative). In only that sense it reminds me of Bethenny and Carole; it was a much more complicated story (which was not being fully shown on screen I think), but Bethenny was using the Talking Heads all season to make it seem like Carole had cut her off, and that strongly influenced a lot of people siding with her when (until the reunion) it seemed much more equally sad and like no one was at fault/needed siding against.

TL/dr: Garcelle has Kyle's number. Garcelle is probably really really smart, too.

by Anonymousreply 243September 5, 2020 3:11 PM

r243 - I think it was a simple mistake. People with business managers probably don't even know what they are spending things on. If she didn't tell him or her that she bid on an auction - they probably would not pay it until it was confirmed. 5K is nothing to these people.

by Anonymousreply 244September 5, 2020 3:23 PM

Garcelle is not poor. She was in Spider-Man recently for god’s sake and continues to get gigs. I’m tired of this bullshit narrative created by losers. Just because she buys a humble home doesn’t mean she’s poor. It means she’s smart with her money.

Can’t say the same for Dorit and Erika and others who have had money problems. Why is it OK that Garcelle gets attacked on camera for a mistake and slandered like this when the others don’t when they clearly have money problems?

by Anonymousreply 245September 5, 2020 3:40 PM

Have they ever given Kyle the villain edit?

by Anonymousreply 246September 5, 2020 3:44 PM

Producer bias exposed. Their shit was never aired out on camera.

The producers need to be fired. This show sucks.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 247September 5, 2020 3:48 PM

I don't think Garcelle is poor, either (though she's not Sutton).

r244, I have trouble believing that the charity people (or whomever Kyle hired to run the night) didn't reach out to Garcelle or her people. I just think she chose not to pay deliberately (not to fuck the charity, as she would eventually write the check), but to set Kyle up. I also say that thinking that Kyle deserved to be set up, because she'd the sort of asshole who would confront her on national television instead of privately texting her about it.

by Anonymousreply 248September 5, 2020 3:48 PM

r247, that's a March 2019 story simply repeating publicly known information about the lawsuits against PK, Mauricio, and Tom Girardi.

Not sure it exposes producer bias as much as it confirms things we've been talking about for some time: these women don't put their finances on front street, and it seems to be an agreement to do so.

If Sutton gets another season (and she should), she would be an opportunity for the producers to actually expose the financials of the non-actress cast, all of whom seem to be playing smoke and mirrors (starting with Dorit, who may be entertaining but is also a grifter through and through).

by Anonymousreply 249September 5, 2020 3:51 PM

Kyle has never been given the villain edit except to those of us who think being willing to push her sister to the brink of death for notoriety was evil. Otherwise, it’s really obvious that Kyle has been positioned as the one housewife who is safe from a vilifying edit. It definitely feels like she has a say in how she comes across, unlike any of the others.

by Anonymousreply 250September 5, 2020 3:52 PM

Garcelle’s estimated net worth is $8 million.

by Anonymousreply 251September 5, 2020 3:53 PM

Dorit is pretty but her predilection to wear designer brand names on every article of clothing makes me think she’s really overcompensating for a lack of assets. And I seriously doubt all those elite brands are giving her clothing to advertise on the Housewives.

by Anonymousreply 252September 5, 2020 3:59 PM

I'm sure most of Dorit's clothes come from resale and outlet stores. Her outfits look like the tacky stuff that nobody wants, so they send them to outlet stores and sell them at 60% off. Same with Erika.

by Anonymousreply 253September 5, 2020 4:50 PM

Dorit is probably using Rent the Runway or something

by Anonymousreply 254September 5, 2020 5:16 PM

R253 nope - Dorit uses stylists and gets borrows from houses. That is why she is always wearing labels and is late instagraming pics of herself. She trades on her clout and the show. It is part of why Michael Costello did an instagram rant about Kylie - all these reality people want everything for free in trade.

by Anonymousreply 255September 5, 2020 5:16 PM

Erika is the same. She doesn't own her wardrobe on the show. She's more of a Fila basics girl.

by Anonymousreply 256September 5, 2020 5:49 PM

Dorit only has 1 million followers on Instagram. Why would top designers be interested in having her borrow their clothes? She brings nothing to the table for them. Michael Costello I can understand, but why Versace?

by Anonymousreply 257September 5, 2020 6:14 PM

I could see her stylists getting her loaned clothes but that’s what they look like: loaned clothes.

The only way Denise and Garcelle should go back is if the producers agree that the other ladies are going down. But they will never agree to that since Kyle is untouchable for some reason.

by Anonymousreply 258September 5, 2020 10:22 PM

Garcelle begrudgingly paid the donation

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 259September 5, 2020 10:28 PM

“Bravo isn’t afraid of rocking the boat with their established (see: OG cast) cast members who have been around since the beginning, but how can The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills be fixed? At this point, it seems that Kyle Richards is pulling the strings for production and the storylines reflect it. She wanted Lisa Vanderpump gone, and there she went. Now Kyle has her sights set on Denise Richards, and she sent her mini-me, Teddi Mellencamp Arroyave, to do the work for her.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 260September 5, 2020 10:31 PM

I really don't think Kyle is a producer. She'd let it be known loud and clear for the attention and head pats she craves. The story fluctuates, but I remember very early on that Andy wanted Kim Richards, but Kyle came attached with that request. THAT sounds more like Kyle and Kyle's capabilities. She hasn't produced anything except for crotch droppings, some hammy acting, one failed marriage, and another on the skids. I have not yet read the article at r260 but I agree with the headline. If she IS a producer, she should be fired. She's horrible at it. What a shocker.

by Anonymousreply 261September 6, 2020 12:27 AM

Kyle is not listed as a producer and there are many listed on IMDB. But rumors have persisted for many years that she has a role in production, and she really does seem to benefit from editing as opposed to every other person on the cast. Aside from the whole sacrificing-her-sister-to-the-fame-gods thing, she’s always been a neutral beige character in the middle of all the others, who go from angel to villain to angel again on an endless loop.

by Anonymousreply 262September 6, 2020 1:07 AM

Didn’t they include a montage of Kyle interrupting the other women? She did not come off so great this season, telling the other women to F off.

by Anonymousreply 263September 6, 2020 1:38 AM

Kyle was the one who got the original group of women together and pitched the idea to Bravo of starting the BH franchise. I don't know if that made her a producer, but she had a big hand in getting the BH version of the show off the ground. Bravo loved the idea of having the two Richards sisters as the anchor of the show.

by Anonymousreply 264September 6, 2020 2:06 AM

I wonder what the other women get paid in relation to Denise. Seems like someone on another thread threw out some numbers, but it would be interesting to know for sure. If most of them are making half or a third of her $1 million/season, that's where some of the animosity towards her is coming from. Granted, most of them are getting free publicity on the show for their side hustles, like Sutton with her boutique, Dorit with the IHOP banquet room, Teddi with her the-joke-writes-itself life coaching, Kyle with her fashion line, Erika being Erika Jayne, and Rinna bitching about slumming it on the Q.

by Anonymousreply 265September 6, 2020 2:38 AM

“ Dorit with the IHOP banquet room”. Hee hee hee... that was funny.

by Anonymousreply 266September 6, 2020 3:14 AM

You don't have to list a producer - credits are given or not given. If you are listed for a producer you are eligible for an Emmy if won - no worries here. Kyle's name does not have to be on it. Do you think Kim just rolls with Bradi 24/7? Kyle set it up to have Kim bring Brandi so that she could tell Teddi what Denise said - then Teddi would tell the other women. Kyle set Teddi up just like Teddi accused LVP of setting her up - to do Kyle's dirty work. Dorit gets loans from Instagram AND agreeing to wear it on RHOBC. (and Michael Costello does not need reality stars - he had Beyonce and Mariah to name a few - cunt).

by Anonymousreply 267September 6, 2020 3:22 AM

Of course Kim and Brandi are not best buddies. That’s just...preposterous. It’s a ridiculous mismatch and if the producers don’t want us to know their lame show is scripted then they really need to come up with something better than that.

by Anonymousreply 268September 6, 2020 3:32 AM

I don't think ANY of these women are best buddies between seasons. I can see Brandi and Kim having a friendship without them being attached at the hip. Stranger things have happened. The only two I remember seeming to fall under the BFF category until they "broke up" or whatever the fuck happened was Carole and Bethenny. They did seem to have a friendship outside the show before it imploded.

by Anonymousreply 269September 6, 2020 3:46 AM

[quote] And that storyline did a hell of a lot of harm to people who have Lyme.

It also did a lot of harm to Yolanda.

by Anonymousreply 270September 6, 2020 3:52 AM

R270 Hi YoYo! Great harm, huh? Maybe to your ex husband's wallet paying for your freak treatments. Good to know you bounced back immediately after you had your implants yanked. I'm sure that was JUST a coincidence. Seriously you look fantastic now. Whatever you did or had done is great.

I'm sorry your daughter aka The Udder One did not use the same doctor. Bella's "nose" is a botch job for the ages. Michael Jackson had more nasal bridge than what your girl has left. I'm sure it was the Lyme. I'm sure. Lyme eats noses. Apparently Lyme eats hair follicles too because Anwar is already doing front combovers to hide that receding mess. At this rate in 5 years he is going to look like Ron Howard does now without his hat. Of course blame it on the Lyme though! Hopefully he won't go to the same rug doctor as his cockroach of a father, and has enough sense to shave it all off. What we thought was a case of baby face, and turns out to be a case of potato face won't be able to carry it off.

Well done Gigi for not allowing yourself to be part of the "All of my kids have Lyme" story your mother was selling until you made her back off. Maybe you can get her to back off on using you as her temporary wallet until she lands a new one.

by Anonymousreply 271September 6, 2020 4:49 AM

Yolande was surprisingly awful. She was so rude and obnoxious. It was fun that she was the only one Lisa Vanderpump was scared of.

by Anonymousreply 272September 6, 2020 8:35 AM

They started with the same Madame, r272.

I was watching season 1 again and I forgot that Lisa wanted to be called Pinky Vanderpump. Yolanda called her that when she first came on the show in season 3.

by Anonymousreply 273September 6, 2020 8:41 AM

That tall, hot friend of Lisa and Ken who was on a date with Kim during You Stole My Goddamn House saga called Lisa “Pinky” as well.

Kim was an idiot for not being attracted to him. I guess she knew he was too good for her.

by Anonymousreply 274September 6, 2020 8:45 AM

Despite her posturing to become the lead of this franchise, there is no way Kyle is a producer. What producer would allow themselves to appear so thirsty and pathetic and saddled to Teddi for multiple seasons?

Nobody loves drama more than drama queens, and these women can't stand that Denise makes polite denials, chooses to not raise her voice/break glasses/flip tables, or just walks away. If you want to watch someone who's pissed off get more pissed off, just don't engage them, and then watch the fireworks.

I always laugh when the subject of salary is raised. Aren't these women married to multi-millionaires, and/or successful in their own right? I could imagine Sutton (or Adrienne before her) donating these wages to charity and taking the tax write off.

by Anonymousreply 275September 6, 2020 11:38 AM

Despite her posturing to become the lead of this franchise, there is no way Kyle is a producer. What producer would allow themselves to appear so thirsty and pathetic and saddled to Teddi for multiple seasons?

Nobody loves drama more than drama queens, and these women can't stand that Denise makes polite denials, chooses to not raise her voice/break glasses/flip tables, or just walks away. If you want to watch someone who's pissed off get more pissed off, just don't engage them, and then watch the fireworks.

I always laugh when the subject of salary is raised. Aren't these women married to multi-millionaires, and/or successful in their own right? I could imagine Sutton (or Adrienne before her) donating these wages to charity and taking the tax write off.

by Anonymousreply 276September 6, 2020 11:38 AM

r275 - you give Kyle too much credit for being self-aware.

by Anonymousreply 277September 6, 2020 1:32 PM

R274 I didn't think he was hot, but he was exceptionally polite and solicitous of Kim, and handled the Kyle and Kim shitshow with remarkable grace. I agree he's too good for Kim, but she's only attracted to men who can and will give her drugs.

by Anonymousreply 278September 6, 2020 1:50 PM

Yolanda didn't have Lyme, she had liver toxicity from all those fucking vitamins she took.

by Anonymousreply 279September 6, 2020 1:54 PM

r279 yep Lyme is totally curable, The problem is people get lyme then if they have any ache or pain afterwards they are convinced they still have lyme.

by Anonymousreply 280September 6, 2020 2:25 PM

R280 That is incorrect. It’s part of my grudge with this show.

I had Lyme disease in 1997. I slowly developed multiple sclerosis-like symptoms and spent years being investigated for MS, ALS or another neurodegenerative disease, but the labs were all normal. Eventually I was re-diagnosed with Lyme. It is possible that I was infected again at some point in the intervening years. It is also possible that the initial treatment was not adequate to cure the infection and it progressed much like syphilis does to a latent asymptomatic stage and then finally to a neurological infection. Either way, it took two years of combined antibiotic treatment before my extreme neurological problems went away. My “probable MS,” as diagnosed by a neurologist, was in fact cured.

However, my body is fucked up. While I was being treated, I was also diagnosed with an allergic disorder called mast cell activation syndrome. This is a rare disease but it is not uncommon among people who have been infected with Lyme. Learning about COVID-19 should make this easier for people to wrap their brains around now: the infection itself can be dangerous. The infection can also cause physical damage that will never be repaired—in the case of the novel coronavirus, that damage may be to the lungs, heart, blood vessels and brain. In the case of Lyme, it may be to the nervous system or to the heart. And both the coronavirus and Lyme seem to confuse the immune systems of some people into becoming overactive with sometimes severe consequences. It was determined pretty early on that the viral infection itself was not killing most patients, but instead they were dying from immune system overreactions—cytokine storms causing inflammation that suffocated people and caused blood clots. My allergic disease, MCAS, which appears to be caused by Lyme disease in some people, likewise creates an out-of-control immune system that overreacts. I have gone into anaphylactic shock several times because of heat, which causes my mast cells to flood my body with histamine and cytokines, and it can be deadly by way of causing asphyxiation or cardiac arrest. Most of the time it is just very uncomfortable or painful. It appears at this time that it will be a lifelong condition, and it appears that it was caused by Lyme, even if the Lyme infection itself has been cured.

I understand that people don’t understand this. It’s unusual and people tend not to care at all about health issues that don’t affect them personally. But it is wrong for any mass media outlet to wrongly communicate to its viewership that people who are seriously ill are creating their own problems. It’s patently evil. If you think Trump’s callous response to the pandemic is inhumane and cruel, but you approve of the way Bravo maligned everyone who has Lyme disease, you are no better than Donald Trump is. You’ve just drawn an arbitrary line in the sand and have chosen to dehumanize X group of people instead of Y group.

by Anonymousreply 281September 6, 2020 2:51 PM

[quote] LVP was set up for puppy gate.

100%. Also, R228, how’s that swampland in Florida working out for you?

by Anonymousreply 282September 6, 2020 2:52 PM

[quote] you approve of the way Bravo maligned everyone who has Lyme disease

And he approved of the way they maligned people who don’t have it, like Yolanda.

by Anonymousreply 283September 6, 2020 2:54 PM

r281 sorry you had it - but it is a bacterial infection not a virus like Covid. When diagnosed it can be cured. How do I know? I had it.

by Anonymousreply 284September 6, 2020 3:00 PM

Does anyone think Denise knew all along that they were going to introduce the Brandi storyline? If not, the producers must not think very highly of her.

by Anonymousreply 285September 6, 2020 3:01 PM

R284 Yes, it is bacterial and not viral. People’s bodies react differently to it. Syphilis also is bacterial, and syphilis and Lyme disease are two of only three spirochete-type bacteria that infect human beings. They’re strikingly similar: when diagnosed and treated adequately early on, they usually can be cured easily with little harm done. When they are overlooked and progress to secondary or tertiary neurological infections, they can be deadly, and can cause permanent nerve damage and death as well as profound mental and behavioral disorders.

I’m glad you were easily diagnosed and cured. Unfortunately, not all people are, and some never recover fully.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 286September 6, 2020 3:09 PM

R281, excellent post. Thank you for sharing that.

by Anonymousreply 287September 6, 2020 3:12 PM

r286 the same is true of syphilis if untreated it can cause blindness, death, etc. I think we are talking about two different things. It sounds like you were not treated correctly . I strongly believe Yolonda did have Munchausen - she was clinging to a failing marriage and convinced herself she was sick to keep her husband.

by Anonymousreply 288September 6, 2020 3:24 PM

Did you claim that all of your family members also had Lyme, the way Yolanda wound up doing? Then suddenly go from being on the brink of death to as healthy as a horse as soon as your husband made it clear he was leaving you? If not, there's no comparison.

Yes, Lyme is a real disease with very real and sometimes lifelong consequences for people who have it. Yo-yo is not one of those people.

by Anonymousreply 289September 6, 2020 3:40 PM

R289 No, but I do know people who have multiple infected family members, which is not surprising given that the disease is spread by ticks and they live in areas where it is prevalent and do a lot of outdoor family activities. I used to bike a lot in Northern Virginia on a path that went way out into the country almost to West Virginia, and my family generally spend all their time indoors. So they wouldn’t likely be exposed.

I have met one family among whom several people had acute Lyme disease and all recovered fully with antibiotics as most do, except one, a child, who is now in a wheelchair because of partial leg paralysis, and has multiple sclerosis-like symptoms.

by Anonymousreply 290September 6, 2020 3:55 PM

Please feel free to start your own threads on diseases. This thread is about RHOBH 2020.

by Anonymousreply 291September 6, 2020 4:02 PM

Justin Bieber had co-infections of Lyme disease and Epstein-Barr which made him very sick and tired all the time. Starting at 9:00 in this video he shows how he cured himself of both diseases. Lyme is curable.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 292September 6, 2020 4:28 PM

“Justin Bieber had co-infections of Lyme disease and Epstein-Barr which made him very sick and tired all the time. Starting at 9:00 in this video he shows how he cured himself of both diseases. Lyme is curable.”

Yes, but often not easily and sometimes not without causing permanent, lifelong damage.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 293September 6, 2020 4:32 PM

Why is Lyme disease so prevalent in Canada? Justin, Shania and Avril have all struggled with it. How did Celine and Anne Murray avoid it?

by Anonymousreply 294September 6, 2020 4:37 PM

R294 It’s most prevalent in the US northeast/New England down to Virginia, and then around the Great Lakes—so, Ontario and Quebec. It was thought for years that the west coast was not affected by it because the type of tick best known for spreading it doesn’t live there, but the Bay Area Lyme Foundation has found that a Pacific-dwelling tick species also carries and transmits it. It’s spreading into Canada at a rapid clip because of the warming climate.

Shania Twain lives in Switzerland, which is among the most Lyme-infested countries in Europe.

Bieber is always naked, so he’s a tick smorgasbord.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 295September 6, 2020 4:45 PM

Anyhoo. Back to the housewives. Camille floats her conspiracy theories.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 296September 6, 2020 7:15 PM

Crazy Zoom Bitchfest

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 297September 6, 2020 8:08 PM

Can we get back to RHOBH? Yolanda has been gone forever and I’m just not interested in Lyme disease.

by Anonymousreply 298September 6, 2020 8:16 PM

Surprised by the Denise support. She's on a reality show but wants to fake her way through it. She is a LIAR- Done with that bitch.

THE MVP's this year? Dorit! (Is the world truly over- I think this confirms it) and Sutton. I enjoyed them both. They were unafraid to go against the grain and just be themselves.

And I am appalled by Dorit's support of that liar Denise, but she was very much independent this season, and I respect it.

Garcelle- Mixed bag. Overall, I found her not a good fit. She seems like a great mom, her kids were cool, and she has a very Erika like calm and cool demeanor. However, there is something supremely FAKE about her.

I have zero idea how this show moves forward. Bravo must despise Denise due to the legal shit she pulled. People above are saying the producers must love her. Highly doubtful.

Weird yet entertaining season.

And I have always liked Kyle, but I am ready to see Teddi hit the road. She is simply boring and her "sensitivity" to everything is obnoxious as fuck.

by Anonymousreply 299September 6, 2020 9:51 PM

I wonder if Denise was paid her full $1 million since she did not film all episodes. Plus she created legal fees for production. Maybe they will give her a pass if ratings are good. But if there is still $2 million on the table for two more seasons, she will be back. Crazy Adam is not bringing in any money.

by Anonymousreply 300September 6, 2020 10:37 PM

Sorry. Aaron. I already forgot his name.

by Anonymousreply 301September 6, 2020 10:40 PM

I do want to know more about Denise’s husband’s counterscientific medical delusions and watch him driving recklessly down Sunset Boulevard to evade invisible paparazzi.

by Anonymousreply 302September 6, 2020 10:41 PM

I think part of the reason people are so supportive of Denise even though she is obviously lying is because Teddi and Kyle are just so I likeable. And run a is too this season.

by Anonymousreply 303September 7, 2020 1:23 AM

Oops I meant unlikeable. They come across and horrible peopl

by Anonymousreply 304September 7, 2020 1:24 AM

r303 - People are siding with Denise because they are seeing Kyle for what she is. A cunt. She set it up for Brandi to come in, on camera, and spill all this shit about Denise because she knew Teddi would bring it up. Teddi and Denise clearly did not like each other so why would Teddi be so pissed off about the living in her father's shadow comment. A - it's true or she would have taken her husband's name and B - why would she care what Denise says. But even so it comes from Brandi which Teddi repeatedly said 'I don't know if it is true" and Kyle reassured her "I have never known Brandi to lie" even though Kyle spent 4 seasons calling Brandi a liar. She needed a logical entry for Brandi so she has Kim reprise her Brandi is by BFF role, even though at Kyle's party Brandi brought a trans woman she ignored all night when she saw the housewives. Why not come with Kim? I honestly think Kyle is pissed Denise got 1 mill a season and is trying to get her to quit so she can get a raise.

by Anonymousreply 305September 7, 2020 3:11 AM

[quote} She set it up for Brandi to come in, on camera, and spill all this shit about Denise

Yes, that was all Kyle's doing and not the producers. Oh wait, Kyle *is* a producer, so of course she was behind the whole thing. I also heard she broke Brandi's leg, made Adrienne infertile, and put the noose around Russell's neck.

by Anonymousreply 306September 7, 2020 3:29 PM

Now come on, she was just being her helpful self with Russell...... can’t knock a gal for always putting others first and being a “giver”.....

by Anonymousreply 307September 7, 2020 5:17 PM

r306 - Did you watch the episode? Kim showed up the night before the trip. Brandi was in the car and Kyle texts her to come in.

by Anonymousreply 308September 7, 2020 5:23 PM

I don’t think Kyle directs the show. I think she has a lot of input on who might be good to add or bad to keep, but they all get a say in that. As noted, it seemed unfair the producers were willing to attack Denise without giving her any notice.

by Anonymousreply 309September 7, 2020 5:31 PM

As an example, Kyle looked bad pulling together her fashion show or telling the other women to fuck off, and constantly interrupting them.

by Anonymousreply 310September 7, 2020 5:33 PM

[quote] I strongly believe Yolonda did have Munchausen - she was clinging to a failing marriage and convinced herself she was sick to keep her husband.

She got better after she realized that her fake tits ruptured after she fell on them and had them removed by that Chinese doctor.

by Anonymousreply 311September 7, 2020 11:45 PM

So it was more like an acute case of whore-itis.

by Anonymousreply 312September 7, 2020 11:46 PM

Kyle dragged, part 1

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 313September 8, 2020 4:54 PM

Kyle dragged, part 2

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 314September 8, 2020 4:55 PM

I don't like Denise's budget Barbie pink dress and can someone Pls tell these old ladies not to wear hair ornaments ever again (ahem, Sutton). I will give Garcelle a pass as hers was not blingy cheap accessory store looking.

Erika and Kyle (surprisingly) looked the best out of all these hookers.

Andy Cohen looks like shite.

by Anonymousreply 315September 8, 2020 5:54 PM

R315 Garcelle's head decoration was the worst of all these old whores' accoutrements!

She looked like a rejected Wakanda extra from "Black Panther."

by Anonymousreply 316September 8, 2020 5:57 PM

If Kyle actually had a hair stylist do that monstrosity, she should fire the bitch ASAP

by Anonymousreply 317September 8, 2020 6:13 PM

When does Brandi show up at the reunion to drag Denise?

by Anonymousreply 318September 8, 2020 7:18 PM

Kyle's reunion outfits and hair are notoriously terrible. She usually has some feather theme going on, like feather-shaped sleeves or earrings. So much of her style seems to be stuck in the 80s, which shows a bit of arrested development.

Sutton thanked her BFF Jennifer Tilly on IG for loaning her the hair ornament. It wasn't my favourite thing, but I do love that she and Tilly are BFFs. Speaking off, add Tilly to the cast and you've got a token (half) Asian.

by Anonymousreply 319September 8, 2020 8:01 PM

Oh god, Jennifer Tilly would be an amazing addition, but she's way too fucking good for that show. If you are on Twitter, she's a great follow. She fucking lives the life, but manages to be humble about it.

by Anonymousreply 320September 8, 2020 10:10 PM

Julia Roberts and Cameron Diaz would be perfect additions.

by Anonymousreply 321September 8, 2020 10:56 PM

R321 Like they'd ever slum it on RHOBH.

by Anonymousreply 322September 8, 2020 11:55 PM

Having famous people is a bit of a problem. Denise's level of fame is really pushing it, and she's not nearly on the same level of fame as that bitch Roberts is. Also, as r322 said that would be slumming it, big time. What's next, cat litter commercials?

by Anonymousreply 323September 9, 2020 12:03 AM

That's what's interesting about Sutton. She's not an actress or a fame whore. She just goes on the shoe and does herself. Somewhat insecure, critical, consumer of odd fashions, and self-contained. Not a drama queen. Her snide little observations and comments are amusing.

by Anonymousreply 324September 9, 2020 12:07 AM

Cameron is retired so she would be perfect. Julia is also struggling to maintain relevance.

by Anonymousreply 325September 9, 2020 12:16 AM

r325 I am prettty sure any known actress would treat being a RHOBH the same as being a STAR on Dancing with the STARS!

by Anonymousreply 326September 9, 2020 2:30 AM

It’s funny to think of but they can barely afford Denise Richards, who is a B list actress at best.

by Anonymousreply 327September 9, 2020 2:52 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 328September 9, 2020 6:28 AM

R328, I think I heard about their move. Allegedly to a new subdivision called Grifter's Pointe!

by Anonymousreply 329September 9, 2020 6:32 AM

I like Denise as an actress, but she was a B-movie actress 20 years ago. Looking at IMDB, I think you’d be reaching to call her D list based on her resume. Housewives plus the infamy of being connected to Sheen might elevate her to C.

And I really do like her...I think she was more memorable than many would have been in Wild Things and Starship Troopers, but those were long ago. I imagine she is also memorable in “The Adventures of Dally & Spanky” and “My Adventures with Santa” and “American Satan,” but let’s not pretend these are anything above D (minus).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 330September 9, 2020 11:41 AM

Hi Rinna!

by Anonymousreply 331September 9, 2020 12:04 PM

Why am I here?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 332September 9, 2020 12:07 PM

I suspect that Dorit and PK never bought the house they are now trying to "sell". It was probably an agreement with The Agency to live there (probably rent free) so that the house would have some "fame recognition" so The Agency or the developer could sell at a higher price. This is my theory based on nothing, just a guess. Another good grift for these two, if true!

by Anonymousreply 333September 9, 2020 12:21 PM

I hope the producers don't try to lure Mama Kuntrashian to RHOBH now that Keeping up with the Kuntrashians is ending. You know that attention-seeking old whore would jump in a minute if given the chance. She is friends with "producer" Kyle, as she appeared at her charity auction earlier in this past season.

by Anonymousreply 334September 9, 2020 12:36 PM

I’m shocked a Teresa/Joe Giudice moment (feds gone after & arrest) hasn’t happened on BH. It doesn’t seem like what is going on with some of these people is legal. Super shady financial situations going on.

by Anonymousreply 335September 9, 2020 12:37 PM

R335 Joe and Teresa are Italian from Italy and New Jersey. The whole franchise seemed to be going for mobster stereotypes from the very beginning, showing them paying literally tens of thousands of dollars in cash for home furnishings and vaguely saying that they’re in the construction business. It seemed like they were set up to be depicted as reality-show Sopranos. And then Danielle was a literal crack whore...

The Beverly Hills characters are drawn out to be aspirational, not criminal. They’re blond and pale with surgically mutilated ‘beauty’ rather than dark hair and olive skinned. It’s all in the characterization. Taylor referred to her marriage as a business relationship throughout the first and second seasons of RHOBH and then when her husband died as a result of illegal financial activities, she was shown to be the victim. Blonde, pale, surgeries—so she’s the reality show equivalent of a white hat, whereas the brunettes (save Kyle, the martyr) of Jersey are the rotten ones.

by Anonymousreply 336September 9, 2020 12:45 PM

R333 that's a good theory.

by Anonymousreply 337September 9, 2020 1:07 PM

R330 Denise's best performance was in "Drop Dead Gorgeous."

by Anonymousreply 338September 9, 2020 1:31 PM

Denise was also really good in "Undercover Brother," which I rewatched recently. (It's still funny!)

by Anonymousreply 339September 9, 2020 2:12 PM

R334, I doubt they'd have to lure Kris Jenner very hard. She'd asked for something like $5 million for a one-off season, and the price would escalate if they wanted her to return. She'd also stipulate--like Garcelle apparently did--that she'd be busy a good bit of the time, and would only show up for X number of events/dinners/trips. Bravo would either bite or they wouldn't.

Compare and contrast that to someone like Tori Spelling, who would be happy for $350K for the whole season...not to mention free drinks/meals/trips/time away from her 5 kids. I still wish they'd offer Nicollette enough dough to appear and drive Rinna and Denise fucking bananas just by being there and casually mentioning her times being married to Harry and Aaron before the other two caught them.

by Anonymousreply 340September 9, 2020 7:30 PM

r328 Their mansion looks like Long Island garden apartments....ugh!

by Anonymousreply 341September 9, 2020 7:33 PM

Nicollette Sheridan was so good on Desperate Housewives. It would be very meta to see her on the bottom-of-the-barrell devolved basic cable reality version of the premise. She really won me over as Edie. I would be sad to see her on a show like this unless she came across like Eileen—just way, way above it all and then over it and out by her own choice.

by Anonymousreply 342September 9, 2020 7:38 PM

Lori Loughlin would be good if Denise leaves.

by Anonymousreply 343September 9, 2020 7:51 PM

Kourtney Kardashian would be a bigger get than Kris. She's 41, which would attract a better demographic for the show.

by Anonymousreply 344September 9, 2020 8:03 PM

If they don’t fire Teddi, they’re bullshit quite frank.

by Anonymousreply 345September 9, 2020 8:44 PM

R344, Kourtney had already stopped appearing on 'Keeping Up', claiming she wanted to raise her kids away from the kameras (see what I did there?). I agree that Lori Laughlin post-prison would be a good get. They really need a Persian or Asian lady with more money than the rest of them combined to put them in their place. But most of those class of ladies are...too classy for reality TV.

by Anonymousreply 346September 9, 2020 8:45 PM

NO! No Kardashians. If that happens, I'm out.

by Anonymousreply 347September 9, 2020 9:32 PM

Maybe Dr. Dre's recent ex, Nicole Young, should join. It was just revealed she is asking for 2 million a month in their divorce. Would love to see her interacting with Kyle, lol.

by Anonymousreply 348September 9, 2020 9:37 PM

Does Teddi have a large soccer mon appeal? I loved that the other women told Kyle that her friendship with Teddi was abnormal.

The only changes I foresee are Denise and Garcelle. I would add Lori Loughlin and Jada Pinkett Smith. I would fire Teddi and replace her with Christine from Selling Sunset.

by Anonymousreply 349September 9, 2020 10:06 PM

What about Heather Locklear? I could see her butting heads with Rinna, Kyle and Denise.

by Anonymousreply 350September 9, 2020 11:05 PM

R350, Locklear would indeed be a get! The only issue is that she's not supposed to be drinking after all her recent struggles. If she could stay sober and still do the show, this might be a good comeback vehicle for her.

by Anonymousreply 351September 9, 2020 11:17 PM

R351 That won’t stop Bravo. They’ll put Heather Locklear and Kim Richards behind the wheel of a car, bottles in hand, and point them straight toward the grand canyon as long as it generates buzz.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 352September 9, 2020 11:26 PM

R352, sad but true! I do have a soft spot for Heather, though. She seems to be doing better, and was in good spirits (pun not intended) during the 'Melrose' virtual reunion hosted by those two gay guys a couple of months back.

by Anonymousreply 353September 9, 2020 11:45 PM

Denise is OUT! Later, ya lying BITCH!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 354September 10, 2020 12:08 AM

Denise go bye-bye.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 355September 10, 2020 12:12 AM

If true, they lost the star of the season. And ratings were up too.

If this doesn’t signal that they need to clean house, nothing will. Kyle, Teddi, and Rinna need to be fired. Most fans are not comfortable with how dirty they play and the constant gang ups.

by Anonymousreply 356September 10, 2020 12:12 AM

Who can blame her? They ambushed her on camera with allegations of an affair! In Rome of all places. I guess Garcelle is out too so ai hope Andy is reading our suggestions for replacements.

by Anonymousreply 357September 10, 2020 12:17 AM

They’ll bring back Brandi and Kim. Kim will die and Brandi will be fired and Kyle will be consoled.

by Anonymousreply 358September 10, 2020 12:22 AM

I won’t be watching anymore if they don’t clean house. Point blank and the period. I don’t think I can even watch the rest of the reunion anymore. How this went down was atrocious and if those witches stay, and Denise and Garcelle are gone, I’m out.

Fuck these producers.

by Anonymousreply 359September 10, 2020 12:29 AM

Kim is near death

by Anonymousreply 360September 10, 2020 12:38 AM

They aren’t firing Garcelle; if she leaves it’s of her own volition and they will have to replace her with another POC.

Cynthia Bailey’s fiancé lives in LA and she spends a lot of time there -they should move her over to Beverly Hills if Garcelle leaves. She’s elegant and knows how to play this game, and she would fit in with the casts She is so boring though...

by Anonymousreply 361September 10, 2020 12:47 AM

I have no desire to watch the witches gang up on yet another woman next season. That’s all this show is now. So I won’t be watching.

What the fuck are the producers thinking? The viewers have had enough of this shit.

by Anonymousreply 362September 10, 2020 12:51 AM

R355 Guess that means Garcelle's leaving, too. Awwww.

by Anonymousreply 363September 10, 2020 12:54 AM

People are really angry this time. They really have ruined the show.

by Anonymousreply 364September 10, 2020 1:06 AM

Didn’t they just fire Dorinda for being toxic? If they leave these toxic mean girls on BH, Bravo is hypocritical. That reunion was hard to watch.

by Anonymousreply 365September 10, 2020 1:15 AM

Garcelle...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 366September 10, 2020 1:18 AM

What happened on part 2 of the reunion?

by Anonymousreply 367September 10, 2020 3:29 AM

I’d love to watch Brandi and Kim come on but only if Kim and Brandi spill about kyles messy marriage and the Richards families fucked up lives.

by Anonymousreply 368September 10, 2020 3:31 AM

The press seem convinced Kris Jenner will join.

by Anonymousreply 369September 10, 2020 3:36 AM

Ew, I will not watch if any Kard "ass' ians join the show.

I feel bad for Denise, Bravo and the sluts treated her horribly.

by Anonymousreply 370September 10, 2020 4:28 AM

I don't blame Denise for leaving...she got the mileage out of the show that she needed, and she's been back continuing to film a project in Spain with Jane Seymour. In other words, she's too good for these petty bitches.

If Bravo really wanted to go all in with the Richards sisters (since we seem stuck with them), they should bring in niece Paris Hilton. She seems eager for a comeback, what with her documentary that no one could care less about. Put her on the show and have Kathy Hilton cameo once in awhile. Teddi and Erika still need the axe...they're dead weight. And whomever suggested Cynthia Bailey...that's actually not a bad idea. Also, even if Jennifer Tilly won't join the cast, she could be a "friend of" for her BFF Sutton.

by Anonymousreply 371September 10, 2020 5:28 AM

Paris has said no - she’s not a housewife and doesn’t want kids or marriage

by Anonymousreply 372September 10, 2020 5:53 AM

Reunion Part 2: Best - Rinna owning her attention whoreness Worst - Kyle speaking in riddles

by Anonymousreply 373September 10, 2020 5:59 AM

Is Brandi one of us? Someone above suggested Heather Locklear should be cast. Then after the reunion last night, Brandi was on Watch What Happens Live, and she said that Heather Locklear contacted her on Twitter with a bunch of heart emojis and told her that she also has received a cease and desist order from Denise. Brandi’s random mention of Heather Locklear, who has never had anything to do with the show, hours after someone here said Locklear should be cast on the show is quite the coincidence...

by Anonymousreply 374September 10, 2020 10:43 AM

Kyle's personality is about as pretty as she is.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 375September 10, 2020 10:47 AM

Denise has just finished filming a Netflix show with Jane Seymour. It seems to be a Spanish royalty version of The Tudors or Versailles. I guess Denise Fucking Richards told Bravo to take their money and shove it. Good for her.

by Anonymousreply 376September 10, 2020 10:52 AM

Definitely good for her. I do get the impression Denise lied about a lot, but I don’t blame her for it. There are reasons she paired off with Charlie Sheen. She can’t possibly be the wholesome lady she presented herself as on this show. But she also has no obligation to destroy her marriage and to humiliate her children and herself for a reality show. Having a wild side as a person does not mean that you have to willingly destroy all the stability in your world. Regardless of anything she has done for fun, she showed she’s the smartest one in the cast by walking away and leaving Bravo Bravo Bravo to clean up the mess.

by Anonymousreply 377September 10, 2020 10:58 AM

She should have just said so what and moved on rather than spin a web of lies

by Anonymousreply 378September 10, 2020 10:59 AM

It's been said before, but is worth repeating: two of the Potomac ladies came out as bi and everybody else's reaction was: "Oh, yeah? Cool." Contrast that with the pearl-clutching on Beverly Hills. Or for that matter Dorinda's insistence that anal sex is "unnatural" on New York. Why are the Potomac housewives so much more advanced on this topic than the others?

by Anonymousreply 379September 10, 2020 1:11 PM

I feel like Denise missed an opportunity to expose the other cunts on this show but perhaps she just doesn't want to sling shit. She catches herself a few times in the reunion, as if she's ready to expose then thinks better of it.

by Anonymousreply 380September 10, 2020 1:20 PM

You're all delusional if you think any of Kyle, Erika, or Rinna are going anywhere. And if you don't like the women "ganging up" on someone, then don't watch. But, personally, I loved watching Yoyo get called out on her fake illness, LVP exposed for her deceitfulness, and Denise getting caught in her own lies. Every single person they've "ganged up" on has completely deserved it so far. And for anyone who thinks the reaction to Denise and Brandi was over the top, this is a show about a bunch of middle aged women where it was exposed that two of them were secretly fucking. That is literally the best storyline producers could possibly have hoped for so of course it was gonna get milked for all it was worth.

by Anonymousreply 381September 10, 2020 2:29 PM

I hope next season we get to talk about the husband -what Rinna doesn't want out there...

by Anonymousreply 382September 10, 2020 2:39 PM

R381

Good for you, but you are in the vast minority. The vile witches continue to chase off the most liked Housewives. Guess what, most fans do not like Kyle, Teddi, Rinna, and Erika and their vicious attacks.

If you go on Reddit, YouTube, Twitter, etc. the fans are pretty much in unison.

by Anonymousreply 383September 10, 2020 2:48 PM

[quote]She can’t possibly be the wholesome lady she presented herself as on this show.

Denise didn't present herself as a wholesome lady, though, she presented herself as a woman who this very season talked about going out for steaks at a strip club. She has a thing for bad boys, but she's is also a reasonably strict parent who understandably got the shits when Kyle threw a mid-life-crisis induced tantrum at her home.

by Anonymousreply 384September 10, 2020 2:49 PM

Only a small minority of the world is on Reddit. Bravo does focus groups with normal people who watch the show to determine popularity.

by Anonymousreply 385September 10, 2020 3:11 PM

Did anyone mention Dorit's house is for sale?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 386September 10, 2020 3:17 PM

I knew they couldn’t afford that house and their lavish lifestyle..seriously they must be living far above their means

by Anonymousreply 387September 10, 2020 3:31 PM

Cohen really put words in Denise's mouth. First they showed the clip where she says 'I have said way worse things about teddi" and they twsited it to mean she said way worse things TOO Brandi - she never said that. Then the Bravocon clip where Andy asks if she is friends with Brandi and she replies "we are freindy" and Andy brow beats here "but you said she was your good friend at Bravo con, you said that.." No she didn't she said I am friendly with Brandi. Hell I am friendly with the post man does not mean I want to eat his pussy, or have...

by Anonymousreply 388September 10, 2020 3:40 PM

R388 I interpreted that differently. She did specify that she said worse things to Brandi by way of saying, “I’ve said WAY WORSE things about Teddi...and THAT’S what she chose to tell her?”

But when asked, Denise answered directly: “I said she’s a shit stirrer.”

And Teddi said, “yeah, but you said that you’ve said worse things about me.”

And Denise said, “yeah, that’s what I said.”

So it came across to me that Denise feels calling Teddi a shit stirrer—which is a criticism of her character—is worse than superficial criticisms. And that seemed to go over everyone’s head, and it seemed to go over Denise’s head that no one understands “shit stirrer” to be worse in her mind than implying she is insecure.

by Anonymousreply 389September 10, 2020 3:48 PM

Denise showed poor judgement by having sexual with Brandi and then lying about it. I personally don’t think it should have been put on the show, but she didn’t handle it well.

by Anonymousreply 390September 10, 2020 3:48 PM

She did that because Denise started Dating Richie Samboura after Locklear divorced him - Locklear was taking mad shit about Denise.

by Anonymousreply 391September 10, 2020 3:49 PM

Remember when someone called Camille Grammer insecure? Those were the days.

by Anonymousreply 392September 10, 2020 3:50 PM

Don’t be so pernicious, R392.

by Anonymousreply 393September 10, 2020 3:52 PM

r390 I call BS on all this moral high ground Brandi is taking. She is claiming Denise made her a cheater and a homewrecker. Okay so what if Eddie told Scheena they had an open marriage? Would that make it any less? If Brandi slept with Denise she knew full well she was married - open or not she was sleeping with a married woman. So this moral high ground she is standing on is nothing but pig shit.

The other thing is - why spill all this shit Denise supposedly said? If they did indeed sleep together then Brandi is a jilted ex and has an agenda to tank Denise with her lies - if they didn't then she is just coming in firebombing a boring season in hopes of getting a paycheck. I think they should be careful what they wish for - Brandi will be done with Denise and move on to the rest of the cast to destroy.

by Anonymousreply 394September 10, 2020 3:57 PM

R394 On WWHL, Andy asked Brandi if she regrets having patched things up with Scheana (these fucking stupid names!!), and she said no. I can’t stand her and was relieved when she was fired, but she’s not dumb. If she had given any indication she hadn’t forgiven a mistress then her whole lame accidental other woman schick would have been nullified.

This whole thing is stupid. It’s as poorly scripted and obvious as the “fake cancer” story that made me turn off OC for good. Brandi and Kim as close friends? Brandi revealing this to the women just before their trip to Italy? Every part of it was outlined by someone and told to everyone except Denise. And I would think Denise agreed to it if Denise had not hired lawyers and told Bravo to cease and then quit the show.

by Anonymousreply 395September 10, 2020 4:03 PM

[quote]I think they should be careful what they wish for - Brandi will be done with Denise and move on to the rest of the cast to destroy.

Exactly!

Rinna not wanting to talk about Harry Hamlin, Kyle not wanting to talk about Mauricio'sing in front of Portia, Erika not wanting to talk about her cop son or Tiny Tom - it's all over now.

So Sutton and Brandi might get diamonds now? With the cancellation of KUWTK I'm sure they will try to get Kris Jenner but I imagine she's too smart to got on a show where she can't control the narrative - plus she doesn't need the money.

by Anonymousreply 396September 10, 2020 4:04 PM

The producers are losing haha. Everyone is onto their shit.

by Anonymousreply 397September 10, 2020 4:11 PM

They need to fire all of the toxic witches if they want this show to continue. Viewership will be way down next season.

If things continue without Denise and Garcelle, and the bullies stay, Sutton is fucked. Any newbie is fucked. Bravo needs to drastically change this shit. Because it is hard to watch.

by Anonymousreply 398September 10, 2020 4:29 PM

Poor Denise. Her lesbian lust did her in. Going with Brandi .... that showed really poor judgment. Plus she told Brandi after not to tell anyone. That’s like telling Donald Trump to stay on script. Brandi immediately started telling people and Kim saw it as her chance to get 5 minutes of screen time. It probably was heavily choreographed by the producers to take place right before the Rome trip. What is infuriating is Teddy and Kyle saying “it was already out there” and they had no choice. It was only a filmed scene. Good luck Denise

by Anonymousreply 399September 10, 2020 4:31 PM

[quote] t was only a filmed scene.

Yeah, one they knew had no chance of not airing.

by Anonymousreply 400September 10, 2020 5:07 PM

Brandi thought befriending Denise would get her back on show or at least invited to events. Denise pretty much blew her off after doing her podcast and that’s the real reason Brandi got mad not the whole ‘she made me a cheater’ bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 401September 10, 2020 5:07 PM

Denise definitely blew her

by Anonymousreply 402September 10, 2020 5:42 PM

Bravo fucked up.

And the fact that they brought back Brandi - and even had the audacity to have her on last night - is not a good look at all. Meanwhile she’s still making racist comments about Joyce. Holy shit, this is fucked Bravo.

by Anonymousreply 403September 10, 2020 5:49 PM

Bravo films many scenes but doesn’t use them all. For this one, it was very calculated and they saw storyline gold. Kyle and Teddy were probably only acting shocked. At some point, producers decided to make Denise a villain rather than calling her and saying an allegation came up. They seem to dislike her. Andy constantly shades her with Brandi etc.

by Anonymousreply 404September 10, 2020 5:51 PM

God, I hate Garcelle so much. I hate her smug attitude, I hate her fat shelter-in-place ass, I hate her appalling taste in fashion and headwear. I sincerely hope she doesn't come back.

by Anonymousreply 405September 10, 2020 5:52 PM

R388 that "I am friendly with Brandi" clip of Denise. I totally agree. Andy misquoted Denise and tried to make her look like a liar. I think Denise was v careful texting Brandi as Brandi was trying to maneuver herself into a storyline, and Denise did indeed blow her off after doing Brandi's podcast, like r401 said.

by Anonymousreply 406September 10, 2020 7:32 PM

Right, because Denise felt guilty she sexed her.

by Anonymousreply 407September 10, 2020 7:38 PM

Just talking about the weather

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 408September 10, 2020 7:45 PM

Denise looked horrible on the reunion show. Why are her eyes so red? Her fine lines around her eyes also look bad.

by Anonymousreply 409September 10, 2020 7:50 PM

R409

She’s allergic to face powder she was using

by Anonymousreply 410September 10, 2020 8:26 PM

Heather Locklear would be a good addition. I've always been surprised the show never went after Shannen Doherty tbh. I also think Alicia Silverstone could be a good addition since she'd bring a quirkiness to the show that we haven't seen before.

by Anonymousreply 411September 10, 2020 8:41 PM

Did any of the housewives comment on Denise leaving?

by Anonymousreply 412September 10, 2020 10:39 PM

Superior Court Judge Camille Grammer

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 413September 10, 2020 10:49 PM

I think the show is over casting famous housewives. Sutton was a good addition - never heard of her. Teddi is a bore. The only way she can stay on is sucking Kyle's clit. Rinna is just bad tv. I mean it is a display of how bad a parent she is.

by Anonymousreply 414September 11, 2020 1:06 AM

R412 Only Erika Girardi:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 415September 11, 2020 1:20 AM

R411, Alicia Silverstone was hand-picked by Kyle to star as her mom in the show Kyle wrote based on her upbringing called 'American Woman'. (This was the show that Kim and Kathy didn't want her to write and therefore neither of them spoke to her for a little while.) Needless to say, Silverstone would most likely enter the group kowtowing to Kyle. Unless she hated working with her on that other show, in which case, bring her on!

I doubt Shannen D. would do it, mainly because of her health issues and reticence to do the 'BH90210' last summer (for which she phoned in most of her scenes, anyway). Which circles back again to Tori Spelling...she deserves at least a season to make (more of) a fool of herself, and bring the drunk, angry tears. She's such an ugly crier...it would be great.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 416September 11, 2020 1:51 AM

Can you imagine this:

Tori Spelling

Heather Locklear

Brandi Glanville

Erika Jayne

Dorit

Kyle

Sutton (full time)

Garcelle

by Anonymousreply 417September 11, 2020 1:58 AM

And I despise Denise (so sick of all support this litigious liar is getting here) but I despise Teddi ALMOST as much. Ditch her. My god she is boring.

by Anonymousreply 418September 11, 2020 1:59 AM

Alicia Silverstone seems SO sweet. Every single interview I have seen with her has been endearing. I would hate to see her allow Bravo to misrepresent and destroy her.

Tori Spelling would be ideal. Who is more Beverly Hills between her upbringing and 90210? Like Lisa Rinna, she is happy to play the fool to entertain. She’s actually very funny as a comic actress when she has been given the chance. She seems utterly shameless and transparent based on her other reality antics. I can’t think of any reason she would not be an A+ cast member. She’s a household name but she doesn’t have the sort of cultivated image that puts her above this. This is right up her alley.

I’m going to go against the DL grain though and say this show needs black people. Or anyone nonwhite and nonbleached. Can you imagine if they cast—GASP!—more than just a token Garcelle, who is alienated automatically? What if they cast three black women? Or three Asian women. It would certainly breathe new life into the series, the women would not be self-conscious and defensive about being the token, and it would completely upset the established power balance. And imagine the fireworks if the black women were, for example, Garcelle, Gabrielle Union and Stacey Dash...!

by Anonymousreply 419September 11, 2020 2:01 AM

What about Kelly Rowland?

by Anonymousreply 420September 11, 2020 2:14 AM

Solange?

by Anonymousreply 421September 11, 2020 2:15 AM

Good lord. No Tori Spelling. No more famous people.

by Anonymousreply 422September 11, 2020 2:33 AM

I'm praying Caitlin Jenner next season

by Anonymousreply 423September 11, 2020 2:35 AM

OMG Stacy Dash would be amazing on this show. She wouldn’t last more than a season, but it would be a fun season. I’m sure that she needs the cash. Andy, make this happen!

by Anonymousreply 424September 11, 2020 2:41 AM

r424 Andy does not hire housewives. He is an EP as a vanity title.

by Anonymousreply 425September 11, 2020 2:54 AM

Especially Stacey Dash and Gabrielle Union together—it would be like combining vinegar and baking soda. And Garcelle’s calming influence would be really useful then.

by Anonymousreply 426September 11, 2020 3:25 AM

I've said this before, but will say it again- Dear Bravo Producers, stop ganging up on one person. It's not a good look. At a certain point it's too toxic and not enjoyable to watch.

I'm not even inherently a Denise Richards fan and obviously she was lying (all of the housewives lie, duh!), but seeing the majority of the cast gang up on her was tiresome.

The bullying and puritanical attitude forced me to become a Denise sympathizer, out of sheer principle, and further confirmed why I dislike Kyle, Erika (whom I used to enjoy before she jumped on the purity testing bandwagon), and the forgettable Teddie.

Rinna was/is awful, but at least she's entertaining so I cut her some slack. I enjoy crazy Rinna. She has zero loyalty, but she's funny.

This season was pretty lame, almost as bad as puppy-gate. Who cares if Denise lied? Who cares if she slept with Brandi? Really Bravo producers please get your shit together, because long time fans are losing interest. The cast seems to mostly be boring, humorless, mean girls. Although, I will give Kyle credit for her impressions of the other housewives. I suppose she is gifted at mimicking because she lacks her own original personality.

Also, please fire Teddie/Teddy immediately. She beings nothing to the table. Keep Sutton and Garcelle. Maybe hire a non- famous, attractive, tough, wealthy fame whore woman with a short temper who is not afraid to get messy. Someone who isn't so image conscious..

Other thoughts: Time to make Erika Jane work for her check, because she's been phoning it in. Give Kyle the much needed and deserved villain edit next season.

- long time fan who is on the verge of dropping RHOB (thank God we have Potomac)

by Anonymousreply 427September 11, 2020 3:45 AM

Dorit actually came out as a sane, nice person. She knew what it was like to get ganged up on and came to Denise's defense. She does not believe Brandi, more to the point she has been subject to Brandi's lies. She even stood up to Kyle.

by Anonymousreply 428September 11, 2020 3:48 AM

Agreed. I was glad to see Dorit take up for Denise.

by Anonymousreply 429September 11, 2020 3:51 AM

Denise was boring. The only interesting storyline she had in 2 seasons was the Brandi sex scandal, and Brandi was the one who started all that. I thought dullard Eileen Davidson was more interesting than Denise.

I'm surprised at how little the show suffered without LVP. I didn't miss her and Ken at all.

There are rumors that Heather Locklear is going to replace Denise next season.

by Anonymousreply 430September 11, 2020 4:27 AM

Does anyone buy that Andy Cohen and producers at Bravo CHOSE not to have Brandi in because there was nothing to add, according to Andy? Please! Denise provspvy sent Brandi a cease and desist and then probably said “if Brandi shows I won’t show to the reunion” or threatened Bravo. Brandi confronting Denise live would’ve been ratings GOLD for the reunion. Andy is a liar.

by Anonymousreply 431September 11, 2020 4:37 AM

Did Kyle add extra milk to her jugs? They looked huge on the reunion.

Andy seems like he is spiraling down. He looks like crap and seems like he is checked out of his own body like Seacrest. The constant work and doing daily interviews are draining.

by Anonymousreply 432September 11, 2020 4:50 AM

I'm halfway thru the reunion and Teddi and her knock-off My Little Pony hair and the sob story about the baby's cranium sutures...well, I'm afraid we're stuck with her for another season. They'll never fire her after that predictably boring sob story.

Bring on Locklear! I feel like she, too--like Denise--will take no shit from these other washed-up ladies. Rinna will pretend-try to befriend her, and then stab her in the back. BTW, Rinna saying her daughter is paying for the apt with her own modelling $$$ is laughable. The Hamlin girls were blackballed by the modelling industry after Rinna turned on Yolanda. Those girls can thank their mum for their dead end modelling careers.

by Anonymousreply 433September 11, 2020 5:23 AM

Rinna was on Melrose Place with her. Hell, invite some of the ex Melrose Place stars, that would be epic.

by Anonymousreply 434September 11, 2020 12:39 PM

Screw Heather Locklear - They need Nicolette Sheridan

by Anonymousreply 435September 11, 2020 1:37 PM

Seems like Denise has a lot of sketchy past and present

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 436September 11, 2020 4:00 PM

r436 not really. Locklear was a drugged adlled mess - Denise was dating Richie Samboura after Locklear and he got divorced. They were friends before that - she don't like her.

by Anonymousreply 437September 11, 2020 4:58 PM

Denise stans are too much

by Anonymousreply 438September 11, 2020 5:14 PM

I had not given Denise Richards a thought since Drop Dead Gorgeous and I supported her because of the weird and spiteful behaviour of Kyle, Rinna, Erika and Teddi, all of whom (which the obvious exception of John Mellencamp’s daughter) I liked in previous seasons.

They have dug their own hole.

by Anonymousreply 439September 11, 2020 6:12 PM

I'd like to see karma come in a big gucking way: Goodbye Repetitive Rinna, "Goodbye, Kyle!", adios Teddi, and au revoir Erika Boringass Jayne. Keep Sutton, Dorit, Garcelle, and introduce some new ladies. Those other four are over.

by Anonymousreply 440September 11, 2020 10:46 PM

I only support Denise because her husband is crazy, hot as hell and has a big dick.

by Anonymousreply 441September 12, 2020 2:02 AM

Fuck Denise. And Fuck LVP, ya bunch of Vander Loonies.

I HATE people who threaten to sue everyone and I hate LIARS.

Get the FUCK off the show if you want to script your story.

Stick to that stupid soap opera.

And I can't stand Teddi- but Denise is a fucking liar, hypocrite, and a nasty bitch.

And Garcelle is BORING AS FUCK.

by Anonymousreply 442September 12, 2020 2:23 AM

I can’t stand these women. I only watch because of a pandemic, and I have nothing else to do. They are all stuck up, vacant whores. Even the NY housewives are more relatable.

by Anonymousreply 443September 12, 2020 3:44 AM

R442-Lisa Rinna, looking for Harry Hamlin, who went “camping” in Canada again

by Anonymousreply 444September 12, 2020 4:49 AM

I'm done with RHofBH. I turned off Reunion Part 2 about half way through the show. Those ladies are hateful and gross. Lisa Rinna is a nasty creep. Damn right she shouldn't be flaunting her skinny body while her sick daughter struggles with mental health issues. Very sick family with a raging narcissist mom.

I hate the Brandi Denise story line, it's just cruel. I can't watch anymore. Denise is well out of there, good riddance.

by Anonymousreply 445September 12, 2020 5:46 AM

Camille gets dragged

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 446September 16, 2020 1:03 AM

Horny Denise

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 447September 16, 2020 2:22 PM

Glanville (what a fucking horrid last name...so trailer park) has some of the worst fillers I have ever seen...Denise could screw anyone...why go with that skank?

by Anonymousreply 448September 16, 2020 3:56 PM

Easy access?

by Anonymousreply 449September 16, 2020 4:30 PM

In the middle lies the truth...I am guessing Denise got drunk made out with Brandi and Aaron didn't like it. Brandi to get on the show made it this - Denise is denying all of it - quite honestly I think Denise is telling the most truth, she just looks bad for sending the ceast and desist.

by Anonymousreply 450September 17, 2020 2:05 AM

I actually think they got drunk and had sex. Denise messed up by choosing Brandi of all people.

by Anonymousreply 451September 17, 2020 2:27 AM

Just watched part 3 of the reunion. I wish that Denise were better at defending herself and that she would take a tip from Kenya Moore and learn how to throw shade. She should have said from the very beginning about the alleged Brandi affair, "Why do you bitches care so much? What if I did mess around with Brandi? Are you homophobic?"

Rinna sucks. If she really was a long time friend of Denise why would you force your friend to admit adultery on tv? Even if Denise lied about everything, I don't care. She comes out of this looking much better. The tiresome declarations that these grifter women have for "openness and honesty" is comical.

Bravo Producers, you need to make some changes or the viewers will continue to walk. No one wants to see a group of boring, sanctimonious women demanding honesty and transparency from only one cast member. Come for all or come for none. The targeting of one cast member for an entire season is unwatchable after a certain point.

by Anonymousreply 452September 17, 2020 2:32 AM

IMHO the only reason Denise married Aaron was for a storyline on RHOBH. Her filing with Brandi was right after her marriage. Andy has said she didn’t come back because negotiations broke down (I.e., Denise wanted more money but that said no). I think she has fooled all the fraus into thinking she is traditional.

That said, it’s very weird that Rinna attacked her so vociferously. Project much? What are YOU hiding?

by Anonymousreply 453September 17, 2020 3:24 AM

Rinna is vile. None of these people are her friends; she sees herself as playing a game and she will do whatever it takes to win and/or make the show interesting.

The problem is the others aren’t playing at quite the same level of amorality and deviousness. NOTHING is off limits to Rinna; if she thinks you aren’t pulling your weight and you have a secret, she’s going to yank it out of you for the drama.

Denise probably thought they were friends. When Rinna saw how much positive reaction Denise got from the fan in her first season , coupled with Denise’s huge paycheck (she probably makes more than Rinna ) and Denise’s reluctance to share on camera-she decided to target her.

She targeted LVP in the previous season. I’m no LVP fan; she needed to go and the show is better for her absence. But Rinna was behind that charge to get her out . As she also was with Yolanda, who wasn’t participating much on the show because of her illness- Rinna drove the Munchausen story.

This is work, and a competition, to her, and if someone gets hurt -oh well.

It’s truly sick. She will throw her children and parents under the bus to get a few extra seconds on camera on basic cable. She must be absolutely exhausting to live with.

by Anonymousreply 454September 17, 2020 6:15 AM

ARE YOU THREATENING ME??? - as Rinna holds pages and pages of Denise's private texts complaining she is threatening to show her private texts. Rinna is desperate for a check - she will tank her friend of 20 years to stay on the show. She had no storyline. No one cared about her entitled daughter with her faux eating disorder (the scene where she listed what she needed for her first apartment was GOLD). Rinna just lauhged 'Look what I made! entitled monsters! She is vile. Denise had a point. They brought Brandi on the show to say these things because they had no season without LVP. Brandi was not a cast member. It would be like if Denise brought on a random who spilled shit about Rinna and Harry. It was a targeted attack. Denise was smart. She knows she was the storyline this season and asked for more money. She was getting one mil a season - I bet she said she wanted 2 to come back lol. The best part was Kyle. Just be honest. umm..okay.

by Anonymousreply 455September 17, 2020 1:18 PM

Has anyone seen Kyle’s clothing line in stores? LOL

Without Denise there is no storyline for next time

Still hope they add young mega-bitch Christine from Selling Sunset

by Anonymousreply 456September 17, 2020 2:50 PM

Rinna: Let’s see your texts with Brandi!

Denise: Ok, we’ll show yours with me as well!

Rinna: ThOsE aRe PrIvAtE

by Anonymousreply 457September 17, 2020 3:34 PM

The rumor is that Rinna is OUT. Bravo is trying to keep viewers happy... I would have ditched Teddi and Erika, and kept Rinna.

Shocked by the Denise love. Complete hypocrite, liar, and cunt.

I truly cannot wait until her past really gets exposed.

by Anonymousreply 458September 17, 2020 3:42 PM

R454 & 455 = Nicolette Sheridan.

by Anonymousreply 459September 17, 2020 4:21 PM

r458 - I kind of know Denise. She is kind of a stoner but is the sweetest girl. I mean she put up with Charlie, took Brook Mueller's kids in when their mom was in rehab - several times. The woman is a fucking saint. Yeah she is dickmatized by a guy with a huge cock and maybe she likes a lil vag on the side but so what? Never met a more down to earth honest person.

by Anonymousreply 460September 17, 2020 4:27 PM

What makes Denise more likeable is that she states that this is not how friends treat each other, and it’s true.

The idea that any one these women with the possible exception of Kyle (mother hen, Hollywood kid) and Teddi (worshipful acolyte, former fattie) enjoy spending a second of their free time together let alone are friends is a cosmic joke and it sadly played out this season.

Kyle gritting her teeth and inviting them on a girls weekend seconds after screaming at Rinna and Denise and Dorit was just sad.

And Dorit talking about how she had forgiven Rinna wasn’t heartwarming because she did it for the money they receive on the show. All of them do.

So Rinna yelling about how everything on camera being fair game and not giving a heads up to Denise about Brandi shows the way that this show will go if (when) Kim and Brandi return. It’s sad that Rinna has gone from someone silly and fun and obnoxious to someone who can’t pretend to not be morally bankrupt.

by Anonymousreply 461September 17, 2020 4:28 PM

We didn't even get to talk about my "Kaaaaah-Pree" room! That was a highlight of the season, no?

by Anonymousreply 462September 17, 2020 5:10 PM

I would think Kyle and Teddy are actually friends.

Denise and Garcelle are actually friends.

The other women I would imagine never talk to each other unless it’s business related. Sutton cane in as Rinna’s friend but it seemed superficial at best.

by Anonymousreply 463September 17, 2020 5:18 PM

Oh and Naughty Mauricio and Leaky Peekay are actually friends.

by Anonymousreply 464September 17, 2020 5:20 PM

Jesus I needed a shower of that...I used to like Rinna but she really came off negatively. Denise is a liar but this is about her life, her kids and her husband. I felt bad for her.

by Anonymousreply 465September 17, 2020 5:21 PM

R462 You mean your homage to Lemon Pledge?

by Anonymousreply 466September 17, 2020 5:50 PM

r465 Kyle had cheeting rumors about Maurico all season but no one talked about them accept mentioning on the reunion and that was LVP bringing up the point about them talking about LVP and her work drama but Erika's and Dorit's and Kyle's is off limits. She has never addressed anything on the show.

by Anonymousreply 467September 17, 2020 8:09 PM

2 seasons before Erika is accused of elder abuse.

by Anonymousreply 468September 18, 2020 7:18 PM

OK, I've brought it up before how much Kyle uses the word honest/honestly but tonight was borderline parody. The other women abuse it to a smaller extent, but Kyle takes the cake, to be honest. Let's pitch in for a word of the day calendar for that dumb bitch, and I'm not calling her dumb as a put down, she is really a dim bulb.

It is ridiculous seeing her tits out and fake hair a'la LVP did in years prior.

I don't get the hate for Erika. The other women all seem to like her, and I think that is telling in a positive way. Save Garcelle, who looked really bad that she couldn't fly out for a single day (commercial, no "small" planes!) to see her in the show. Oh please. Get a sitter. And while you are at it, get a real house.

Kim is an addled mess, but she reads people almost eerily well. I'd love to know what she thinks about Teddi, who's sole existence seems to be to make Kyle seem smarter in comparison.

Sutton is a gem. It took a while for her personality to come forward (I think she was edited back in when shit went south with Denise) she's a trip, she's no dummy and she has shade skills and knows when and how to use them.

The LAST thing this cast needs is someone with household name recognition. They need to find someone genuinely loaded but otherwise relatively unknown. You bitches championing Tori fucking Spelling? Oh my sides! She can't even pay her RENT. On top of that she's had enough reality shows to last a lifetime. I have heard she's actually quite nice. Well that's lovely, but I don't need to see her, her possum faced husband, or those unfortunate looking kids that look like carbs with legs.

I've mentioned Lea Black before as a great addition, and guess what? She's FINALLY being floated for next season. My main concern is that she's too smart and politically minded for most of the cast to be a good fit, but she handled the coke addled cast from Miami deftly, so I'm sure she could handle this flock.

I'm even more certain now that Kyle's storyline next season will be a (admitted) separation from Mo. She needs a sympathetic edit since she's losing favor with the other women as the scales fall from their eyes, and this would fit the bill. Hardly anyone has mentioned how little they were seen together this season. Last season they could barely pretend to stand each other. This season, her entire family, most notably Mo, did a disappearing act which kind of killed her tedious "perfect housewife and mother" storyline. She was clearly floundering this year, and if it wasn't for the Denise drama, it would have probably been more noticeable.

I understand Kathy might be waiting in the wings. We hear that every year though. She is more vile than Kyle, so I'm torn. If it means she'll make Kyle even more miserable, that might be entertaining. If it just means another cunt with nothing to bring to the table except an extraordinarily shitty facelift, no thanks.

by Anonymousreply 469September 19, 2020 7:49 AM

R469 god no, not Kathy Hilton. Enough of the Richards grifters. Kathy is THE worst one.

by Anonymousreply 470September 19, 2020 12:53 PM

Agree with GoddamHouse about Sutton. Fucking love her.

I would like to see Teddi leave- And I'm cool with Erika leaving too.

If you ever would have told me that Dorit would be one of my favorites I'd tell you to fuck yourself.

I have no issues with Kyle- I have always liked her- I don't see the evil that others do, sorry.

And Denise can keep it moving. Honey, you can't be a COMPLETE liar when on these shows. Financial shit can be hidden for awhile, its the other shit that comes to bite your ass. I will miss her down to earth nature though. It was nice.

Garcelle. Snore. I know she will be back. What the fuck ever.

I am buying these rumors that Rinna is OUT. She has that Dorinda disturbing level on unlikeability with viewers that Bravo gets nervous about. If so, they better find another hardcore shit stirrer. Rinna is the queen. The best bone carrier in the business!

by Anonymousreply 471September 19, 2020 1:16 PM

Sutton grew on me over the season. She turned out to be enjoyable in her entitled Southern way of throwing shade without cursing. I really like Erika. She was the only one to stand up to Crazy-Eyes Aaron without blinking. She just needs to turn up the volume on her performance next season. On the other hand, Rinna needs to turn the volume down. I appreciate that she is all about embracing the role and stirring shit but she went overboard with Denise this year. It would be dull without her; we’d be back to puppygate level storylines. Dorit improved this year. I wouldn’t want to spend time with her but she brought some fun over-the-too questionable fashion stylings. Buh-NYE Kyle. She has become even more frau-y than before. And Teddy serves no purpose. The most interesting thing she has ever contributed was telling the story of retrieving her daughter’s severed finger tip on the reunion. I liked Denise last year, but she withdrew too much this year and fell more under the spell of her insane husband. Seemed like she was just there for the check. Same goes for Garcelle. Dull, dull, dull.

by Anonymousreply 472September 19, 2020 1:37 PM

I also don't understand all the Kyle hate, although this season, she wasn't always a sympathetic person. I have empathy with her; she's the adult sibling of an alcoholic, and I know what it's like when there's a drunk in the family. You do your best to put up a facade, pretend everything's okay, and sweep the bad stuff under the rug, all the while walking on eggshells and doing everything you can to keep the drunk from going over the edge. It impacts every aspect of your life and your relationships and it's always with you, even when you're no longer around the alcoholic. I see that desperation and fear in Kyle.

I also don't understand why everyone loves Garcelle. She's snooty, she thinks she's better than the other women because she's a "legitimate actress" (which is probably why she seems to only like Denise), and she has horrific taste in fashion, not to mention home selection. She grabbed that nice guy mid-season and pretended he was her boyfriend just so she wouldn't have to go to any more events by herself. Then when the season was over, she dumped his ass.

Then there's Denise. I loved her last season; she was real, unpretentious, and had a great, dry sense of humor. This season, I think she succumbed to the control of her whack job husband. He definitely seems verbally abusive; let's hope he's not also physically abusive. All that said, I thought she was a real cunt this season and I'm glad she's not coming back.

by Anonymousreply 473September 19, 2020 2:10 PM

R473- You took the words right out of my mouth.

Well said... And agreed- I will say this was the first season I saw the cracks in Kyle's facade. It was clear from episode 1. To me it made her more human.

I like the woman who say how they truly feel about shit. I have always found her genuine.

And I agree- Denise went from one one of the most likable folks EVER on these shows (This girl could have the audience in the palm of her hand forever, she can be that cool- and fuck, 80% of the internet is STILL on her side!) But she was an unmitigated CUNT this season.

by Anonymousreply 474September 19, 2020 2:14 PM

I doubt they would get rid of Rinna. She brings drama and her beef was with Denise who quit.

Kathy Hilton? Sigh. Only as tofu. In the Paris Hilton documentary she comes off as a clueless, emotionally detached mother.

by Anonymousreply 475September 19, 2020 4:26 PM

All of the Richards sisters are vile. Their mother was a giant piece of work. Kyle tried to trap an Indonesian man because she thought his family was rich - they were not. She was engaged to Michael Tuck and Kathy and Rick needed to keep their top agent in the US so she married Mauricio - not even telling Tuck until after she was married to Mauricio Her cuntiness to Carlton is legendary.

by Anonymousreply 476September 20, 2020 12:08 AM

R476 To be fair, Carlton was the cunt of all cunts, so I fully support anyone being a cunt right back to her.

by Anonymousreply 477September 20, 2020 12:18 AM

Carlton was so fucking thirsty. She made up a feud with Kyle out of absolutely nothing and made out with Brandi, searing audience eyeballs with disgusting yet indelible images, but it didn't keep her and her hideous bolt-on tits in the cast for more than one season.

by Anonymousreply 478September 20, 2020 1:14 AM

God, it was hilarious watching Garcelle scramble to make up lies about why she didn't go see Erika in New York:

"I'm afraid of small planes!"

"I couldn't arrange things with my ex!"

"I was busy!"

"I stayed home with my sons!"

What a snooty, uncaring bitch.

by Anonymousreply 479September 20, 2020 2:12 AM

She should have just said, "I was going to go when her husband did."

by Anonymousreply 480September 20, 2020 2:16 AM

Yeah but Carlton's husband was guido hot with a big dick

by Anonymousreply 481September 20, 2020 2:25 AM

R481 Oh, God, no. He was disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 482September 20, 2020 2:35 AM

So did this thread die from boredom, or is there another one that, as usual, I can't find?

by Anonymousreply 483September 25, 2020 3:46 AM

the show is over.

by Anonymousreply 484September 25, 2020 7:01 PM

There was one other one after the last episode of the reunion. Farrah's "boyfriend" appears to have a vintage car business that is clearly a money laundering front. His voice...oh god, it was like watching some episode of Jersey. You didn't miss very much. It was mostly the Kyle show, with a little bit of Rinna's daughter...the one who "models" and looks slightly limited browsing 5k apartments. The one thing they did show was Sutton at her birthday party. She was a fucking trip, and I mean that in a good way. If they don't bring her back they are stupid. She's a great addition.

by Anonymousreply 485September 25, 2020 7:15 PM

Farrah seems like a major bitch cunt.

by Anonymousreply 486September 25, 2020 7:20 PM

r486 Yeah, Farrah has "I rule the roost, and don't you fucking forget it bitch" vibes. They were really on display last season. Kyle would say/ask something at dinner, and the other kids AND MO would look at Farrah first before replying. Holy fuck what a dynamic. I think that's why she got shunted to the side this season.

Erika is always friendly and open with Kyle, and I don't understand why Kyle doesn't care to reciprocate in kind. Aside from the fact that she's a cunt of course. Maybe with Teddi gone, Kyle will glom onto Erika, though my money is on Dorit. PK and MO can be grifting buddies.

by Anonymousreply 487September 25, 2020 7:57 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 488September 26, 2020 1:14 AM

Yes, I know, I need a hobby...

Wait, this IS my hobby.

Trust me, I'm more disgusted by this revelation than you guys are. But this gin and tonic will fix EVERYTHING. If it doesn't, the next one will.

by Anonymousreply 489September 26, 2020 1:23 AM

Kyle lying? Never.

by Anonymousreply 490September 26, 2020 1:55 AM

Denise seems even more real and likeable in the secrets revealed option

by Anonymousreply 491September 26, 2020 3:45 AM

They might as well pull the plug. This would be the worst casting decision possible.

I'm sure the Caitlyn camp is jut floating a balloon. I hope anyway. Otherwise, this will just turn into "The Caitlyn Show" all over again, and look how well that turned out the first time.

by Anonymousreply 492September 28, 2020 5:12 AM

uh oh....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 493October 6, 2020 11:51 PM

Wow. Andy said on his radio show that the Caitlyn + 1 is just a rumor and not happening

by Anonymousreply 494October 7, 2020 3:09 AM

I hope the being some messy people on. Why not Kim?

by Anonymousreply 495October 7, 2020 3:51 AM

Crystal - new

Sutton - friend

Kathy Hilton - friend

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 496October 7, 2020 3:54 AM

About time they dumped Erika. She's been just taking up space for at least two seasons.

by Anonymousreply 497October 7, 2020 8:25 AM

Taking up space is Kyle’s main job. She is so sucking tiresome and needs to leave

by Anonymousreply 498October 7, 2020 1:13 PM

Erika not going anywhere

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 499October 7, 2020 9:21 PM

WTF? Sutton didn't get a diamond? But boring Erika and dull Kyke remain?

Fuck the producers. Fuck em right in their ass.

by Anonymousreply 500October 7, 2020 9:31 PM

Sutton can’t go full time because of her ex husband -he doesn’t want their kids on the show

by Anonymousreply 501October 7, 2020 9:59 PM

Who’s that drag queen?

by Anonymousreply 502October 7, 2020 10:15 PM

Sutton will shine even with only "friend" status if she continues the momentum she had toward the end of the season. It's not like she needs the money, and frankly I think kids just drag these shows down anyway. Though I feel that way about kids in general so...

by Anonymousreply 503October 7, 2020 10:52 PM

Agreed R503. Love Sutton. Dreading Garcelle. The new chick looks younger and I think she will be a HUGE improvement over Teddi.

by Anonymousreply 504October 7, 2020 11:18 PM

Minkoff - is she related to Rebecca? who has a shady past?

by Anonymousreply 505October 7, 2020 11:47 PM

Sutton has to come up with a storyline beyond buying gifts for the ladies like a desperate fan.

by Anonymousreply 506October 8, 2020 12:14 AM

I don't know that she needs a storyline. Just be rich, interesting, fun, witty, a bit eccentric, and play well off of the other women's drama. I find that far more compelling viewing than these painfully manufactured storylines.

by Anonymousreply 507October 8, 2020 2:20 AM

Sutton has a body like a tater tot on two toothpicks

by Anonymousreply 508October 8, 2020 2:27 AM

Oh no. They are adding Tori Spelling as a friend?

by Anonymousreply 509October 19, 2020 1:41 AM

I like the idea. Even if she is a friend of Kyle Tori is such a crazy mess it’s still bound to be entertaining. And how would they work around her poverty? Would bravo pay for her to participate in everything?

by Anonymousreply 510October 19, 2020 1:43 AM

This article says she may be a friend

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 511October 19, 2020 1:44 AM

Who needs to see Tori and Dean on tv again? Ugh.

by Anonymousreply 512October 19, 2020 1:46 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!