Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Cristiano Ronaldo’s Muscle Yacht Party 💪🏽

Cristiano Ronaldo's Musclebound Yacht Party, Must Be Shredded to Ride!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 138November 23, 2020 9:37 PM

Girl needs to come out already!

by Anonymousreply 1August 19, 2020 9:42 PM

I can’t take this kid seriously.

by Anonymousreply 2August 19, 2020 9:50 PM

He looks like a snowman that someone built upside-down complete with twigs for the arms.

by Anonymousreply 3August 19, 2020 9:57 PM

OP, you forgot the detail that this very heterosexual stud is sailing around Mallorca "with his girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez." A female girlfriend with breasts bigger than his!

by Anonymousreply 4August 19, 2020 10:01 PM

He doesn't seem the least bit gay, just fun and cool. and hot.

by Anonymousreply 5August 19, 2020 10:02 PM

He’s flaming and likes to be surrounded by MEN

by Anonymousreply 6August 19, 2020 10:04 PM

I miss the comments section on TMZ. Fuck censorship.

by Anonymousreply 7August 19, 2020 10:05 PM

Straight as can be, but it is a fun fantasy!

by Anonymousreply 8August 19, 2020 10:07 PM

SO HOT - but yeh I'd agree he's straight.

by Anonymousreply 9August 19, 2020 10:08 PM

I'm not sure I want him to be gay. He veers too Euro-trash-slash-Versace for me.

He's one of these people who wants to attain perfection and believes that he's close.

by Anonymousreply 10August 19, 2020 10:33 PM

It’s 100° outside but it’s 150° in my pants!

by Anonymousreply 11August 19, 2020 10:38 PM

lol - there are many not-so-shredded people along with many women.

It's hardly pron scene of muscleboys.

by Anonymousreply 12August 19, 2020 10:40 PM

I wonder who’s fucking him now.

by Anonymousreply 13August 22, 2020 1:28 AM

He has a longterm girlfriend

by Anonymousreply 14August 22, 2020 1:37 AM

Have any of you homosexuals actually looked at the photos?

None of the guys are that ripped other than CR and there are kids (who appear to be siblings) in many of the photos so more likely some families.

by Anonymousreply 15August 22, 2020 1:51 AM

Didn’t this guy have a baby or babies via surrogate? Pings to me. What straight man, in his prime, becomes a “single” dad? You guys are slipping.

by Anonymousreply 16August 22, 2020 2:07 AM

Here’s a story about his children. Maternity of his first child: unknown. Twins later born by surrogate.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17August 22, 2020 2:12 AM

Rapist scrum.

by Anonymousreply 18August 22, 2020 2:28 AM

I wonder how big his salami is.

by Anonymousreply 19August 24, 2020 3:33 AM

Didn't Cristiano have a boyfriend at one point?

by Anonymousreply 20August 24, 2020 3:37 AM

I don't follow him closely but he's sexy and always been. I heard gay rumors for years but he also seems like he isn't guarded. Is he another example of someone who is out in his native country but more discreet in The US/UK?

by Anonymousreply 21August 24, 2020 3:37 AM

He is hot!

by Anonymousreply 22August 24, 2020 3:41 AM

He’s okay

by Anonymousreply 23August 24, 2020 4:35 AM

Surrogate children, it's so Ricky Martin.

by Anonymousreply 24August 24, 2020 4:50 AM

He looks like a Portuguese Ken doll.

by Anonymousreply 25August 25, 2020 5:54 AM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 26August 25, 2020 12:47 PM

What happened to his Moroccan brute of a kickboxer or whatever he was? They used to spend every weekend together.

by Anonymousreply 27August 25, 2020 1:21 PM

He might be bi but I think he actually has sex with women. He’s a narcissist who is turned on by anyone hot who wants him. That said I only wish I could worship his sexy body and swallow his loads.

by Anonymousreply 28August 25, 2020 1:27 PM

Gay as a goose.

by Anonymousreply 29August 25, 2020 1:33 PM

[quote]Rapist scrum.

Is that what's going with this guy?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30August 25, 2020 1:56 PM

R27, the ridiculous response to that by media apparently killed their friendship. The kickboxer Badr Hari got married thereafter. He has three daughters. Reckless gossip kills friendships

by Anonymousreply 31August 25, 2020 1:57 PM

Does he get pegged regularly by his girlfriend?

by Anonymousreply 32August 25, 2020 2:00 PM

She's probably fisting him too.

by Anonymousreply 33August 25, 2020 2:02 PM

R8 The magazines are all over his supposed future wedding.

It's funny how having a public good image makes a difference. His holydays and Rafa Nadal's holidays used to be very similar, a yatch and a lot of men (and no girlfriend on sight) but while Ronaldo generated a lot of rumours, press barely touched on Nadal

by Anonymousreply 34August 25, 2020 2:03 PM

Kiss

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35November 16, 2020 10:09 PM

Even with extensive dental work, his mouth at r17 still ain't right.

by Anonymousreply 36November 16, 2020 10:16 PM

I genuinely can't see any reason a straight (or even bisexual) man would have a baby with a surrogate. Why go to all that trouble to have a baby without needing to have sex with a woman, unless you're gay?

by Anonymousreply 37November 16, 2020 10:32 PM

R21, he is far from being out in Portugal, most people here have never heard of any gay rumors and would laugh at it.

by Anonymousreply 38November 16, 2020 10:39 PM

True

by Anonymousreply 39November 16, 2020 11:14 PM

[Quote] I genuinely can't see any reason a straight (or even bisexual) man would have a baby with a surrogate

And he did it multiple times... his first three kids...

by Anonymousreply 40November 16, 2020 11:19 PM

He obviously just can't get it up for any woman

by Anonymousreply 41November 16, 2020 11:28 PM

For the purpose of my post, I'm going to assume he's straight.

It's possible he either wanted kids or his family was pushing him to have kids and it was just easier for him to use a surrogate than deal with a baby mama. He gets full say in how they're raised and there's no mother to try and milk his wallet. I don't know enough about Portugal to know whether they push men to marry and reproduce at a young age.

by Anonymousreply 42November 16, 2020 11:54 PM

He spent much of his off time in LA. He worked out at my gym. Many of the girls were not interested referring to him as Chrissy and Princess. Saying he was triple gay.

by Anonymousreply 43November 16, 2020 11:58 PM

In regards to r37, many wealthy str8 men use surrogates so they can have control of their offspring and pay less in settlements. Elon Musk is one who uses surrogates.

by Anonymousreply 44November 17, 2020 12:01 AM

I want to say he's prefers men but didn't he have a few allegations from women? Unless they were faked

by Anonymousreply 45November 17, 2020 8:55 PM

[Quote] Elon and wife Justine welcomed twin sons Griffin Musk and Xavier Musk, born in 2004, via IVF. Their triplet sons Kai Musk, Saxon Musk and Damian Musk, were born in 2006, also via IVF.

[Quote] In May 2020 Elon then announced the birth of his son on Twitter, who he welcomed with current girlfriend, singer Grimes.

by Anonymousreply 46November 17, 2020 8:58 PM

[quote] The kickboxer Badr Hari got married thereafter. He has three daughters. Reckless gossip kills friendships

Is Badr related to Mata?

by Anonymousreply 47November 17, 2020 9:05 PM

r46 Yikes he hasn't had one girl out of six children. Also, why is he having a lot of children? I thought he was about helping the earth?

by Anonymousreply 48November 17, 2020 9:24 PM

When you engage in IVF, you take what you can get. Would you have him abort some of the fetuses?

by Anonymousreply 49November 17, 2020 9:25 PM

Why doesn't he want to come out of the closet?

I thought that Europeans were supposed to be open minded?

by Anonymousreply 50November 17, 2020 10:54 PM

He's the second highest earning athlete in the world. You do the math.

by Anonymousreply 51November 17, 2020 10:56 PM

He and Badr were the hottest couple ever.

Badr must have TORN UP Cristiano's bussy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52November 17, 2020 10:58 PM

Badr must have MAN HANDLED him in bed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53November 17, 2020 10:59 PM

[QUOTE] Why doesn't he want to come out of the closet?

He’s probably not gay. He may be bi, in which case he’s not really “in the closet” as far as he’s concerned. If he gets aroused by women and sleeps with them, then he’s not really deceiving the public just because he likes sleeping with men, too. So if you ask him “Are you gay” during a lie detector test and he says no, he could probably pass. You’d have to ask him more pointed questions.

by Anonymousreply 54November 17, 2020 11:04 PM

[Quote] If he gets aroused by women and sleeps with them, then he’s not really deceiving the public just because he likes sleeping with men, too

Then why order his kids from a catalogue? There's a long tradition of men with wives and multiple mistresses.

by Anonymousreply 55November 17, 2020 11:06 PM

The benefits of surrogacy were already explained. Just because he’s aroused by women doesn’t mean it’s in a healthy manner. He admitted that he raped a girl, after all. The man is a raging narcissist. He probably has some severely abnormal control issues and can’t maintain a healthy relationship, perhaps with either sex.

by Anonymousreply 56November 17, 2020 11:11 PM

He can't control himself with women, or rather he must control the women. He must have any woman he desires. So he sends away for eggs belonging to whom? You don't see the disconnect?

by Anonymousreply 57November 17, 2020 11:16 PM

[Quote] He probably has some severely abnormal control issues and can’t maintain a healthy relationship, perhaps with either sex.

None of that has stopped Donald Trump from having numerous wives. It's quite ridiculous to suggest that Ronaldo ordered his children out of a catalogue because he can't keep a woman.

by Anonymousreply 58November 17, 2020 11:17 PM

Donald Trump is not Cristiano Ronaldo. They’re two completely different men. Why are you comparing them?

by Anonymousreply 59November 17, 2020 11:21 PM

[Quote] Donald Trump is not Cristiano Ronaldo. They’re two completely different men. Why are you comparing them?

[Quote] The man is a raging narcissist. He probably has some severely abnormal control issues and can’t maintain a healthy relationship

by Anonymousreply 60November 17, 2020 11:23 PM

There was a gossip item, that the most important rape accuser had actually a tape of him having sex with a man, that there wasn't a rape; that it was about extortion. And e.g. his former PR manager said he did involve gay clients in straight sex scandals back in the day. Back when the internet wasn't as PR-controlled et. al., a poster on dl wrote that Ronaldo was famous in the Lissabon (or other Portugal metropole) gay night club scene for his Vanessa Williams impersonations. Don't think he is gay, but I do think he is bi and I guess not normal either.

by Anonymousreply 61November 17, 2020 11:26 PM

[quote] He looks like a snowman that someone built upside-down complete with twigs for the arms.

Those arms are twigs in your parallel universe? Not in the one I'm in.

by Anonymousreply 62November 17, 2020 11:28 PM

They’re still two different men. Other than being narcissistic, wealthy and famous, there’s really no other comparison between them. They don’t even have the same backgrounds.

I’m not sure what we’re arguing at this point. Yes, having children by surrogacy is weird. No, it doesn’t mean that Cristiano Ronaldo is a fully gay man who never engages in sexual intercourse with women. That’s the bottom line.

by Anonymousreply 63November 17, 2020 11:31 PM

I’m so glad that teacher is suing him.

by Anonymousreply 64November 17, 2020 11:36 PM

[Quote] there’s really no other comparison between them.

How do you know? They are both exceptionally vain, for instance.

by Anonymousreply 65November 17, 2020 11:38 PM

They also don’t have any facial hair. So what?

by Anonymousreply 66November 17, 2020 11:42 PM

They both have accusations of sexual assault/rape.

by Anonymousreply 67November 17, 2020 11:43 PM

Yes IVF is the used to implant the embryos into the surrogate.

by Anonymousreply 68November 17, 2020 11:49 PM

Are you still talking about Elon Musk?

by Anonymousreply 69November 17, 2020 11:50 PM

[QUOTE] They both have accusations of sexual assault/rape.

No, Donald Trump has accusations. Cristiano admitted in sworn testimony to raping a girl in his hotel room. He’s a rapist.

by Anonymousreply 70November 18, 2020 1:53 AM

My bad, it wasn’t sworn testimony but rather an interview questionnaire with his lawyers.

by Anonymousreply 71November 18, 2020 2:19 AM

R61, i know the Lisbon gay night, which is pretty small, believe me there is no way any such rumors are true, if he is gay (which i, frankly, don’t think is the case), he’s doing it abroad.

He is narcissistic, which is understandable considering he was dirt poor, with no education whatsoever, and became who he is now. To me tharsort of explains the surrogate thing abd and being in control. Together with the rape allegations, he’s not a prize.

by Anonymousreply 72November 21, 2020 8:48 PM

You're very naive if your rationalizations about his surrogacy choices are genuine.

by Anonymousreply 73November 21, 2020 8:52 PM

So tired of this baiting Maricon.

Thank U, Next.

by Anonymousreply 74November 21, 2020 8:55 PM

I get a kick out of Chrissy. For example I like participating in hot straight guys expressing their love and idolization of Chrissy. That turns me on. And I like the way he made himself into such a glamazon sleek man. I see through all the smoke and mirrors, while agreeing the effect is perfect. I'm sure he's an impossible friend and lover but I really enjoy him as a celebrity and athlete.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75November 21, 2020 9:00 PM

Yes, the use of a surrogate mother should be a clue to those in doubt. He could afford to impregnate one young, beautiful girlfriend after another, pay child support, and still have money to burn.

by Anonymousreply 76November 21, 2020 9:13 PM

R51 my best friend in high-school was besotted with Nadal, in a hero-worship kind of way.

She has not figured out all these years later that neither herself nor her old icon are straight. It's funny as it is sad.

by Anonymousreply 77November 21, 2020 9:16 PM

R75 his colognes are awful drugstore-level trash, jsyk. They're on a par with the worst from Jaguar, Diesel, Axe, Azzaro, Escada, etc.

If you're going for footballer-brand fragrances, you go Becks or you go home. OG DB Signature or Intimately Yours smell the most classy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78November 21, 2020 9:21 PM

[QUOTE] Yes, the use of a surrogate mother should be a clue to those in doubt. He could afford to impregnate one young, beautiful girlfriend after another, pay child support, and still have money to burn.

But the child would not be his. He would have to share it with the mother. He doesn’t want visitation rights while he pays child support; he wants the children all to himself. Living with him. Being taken care of by him and his family and staff. He couldn’t have it that way if he simply impregnated some girl because she would be the one in control as the mother of the child.

by Anonymousreply 79November 21, 2020 9:49 PM

R16

Guess you didn't get the memo, but yet another page straight men are taking out of gay's book is having children via surrogate. They are doing so for pretty much same reasons as well.

Straight men who wanted children long only had one route; being involved with some frau (marriage or whatever) which in turn gave the latter some sort of power or rights over former. In short many women use their ability to reproduce and said child (or children) as a way to get their hooks into a man. For ages men were dragooned into marriages they didn't want because some female got pregnant, this or a wife made a decision to have a child in order to bind her husband closer. More so if he's well off to wealthy, successful, etc.....

Just as with gays straight men can have a baby to order that is theirs alone; no custody battles, no court room or other drama, the woman is paid to provide a service and that's that. With alimony no longer what it once was in most states, child support has become the new way many ex-spouses bleed their former mates dry.

Several years ago there was an article in New York Magazine (or was it NYT?) about rising numbers of straight men opting for surrogate provided children. One dad interviewed was a successful Wall Street banker who wanted a child, not necessarily a wife. He and his young son live a very happy life despite some friends and family at the time of hearing about plan (and since) giving him the side eye.

Gays of course have long had no need for females, and could live in a world entirely devoid of them unless chosen otherwise. What is scarring many fraus is that straight men now can do same; with nearly every service or whatever once provided by a wife easily hired from housekeeping to now providing a baby on demand.

Main problem straight men face with surrogacy is same as gays; many countries outlaw that service to anyone other than married (straight) couples. Hence reason many men from both side of fence end up in USA or few markets in Asia or Eastern Europe that allow single men of any sexual preference to contract surrogates. Ukraine technically does not allow; but gay or lesbian couples, single men (gay or straight), have found an out in a new sort of black market; Ukraine based surrogacy services are sending women to northern Cyprus to give birth .

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80November 21, 2020 9:52 PM

I wonder if those young men are interested in some bible study.

by Anonymousreply 81November 21, 2020 9:55 PM

R79

Exactly!

In many US states and elsewhere when it comes to surrogate bred children traditional birth certificates no longer apply. That is a child can have multiple "parents" of same sex or whatever listed on their BC.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82November 21, 2020 9:56 PM

Ronaldo is close to his mother. It makes no sense why he wanted his children not to have a mother and only relented after he had three of them... Well, it makes no sense if he's heterosexual. And the "he doesn't want to pay child support" makes no sense when he's apparently had to pay women off for fucking raping them... There are some major lies as part of his public persona. Of that I'm sure.

by Anonymousreply 83November 21, 2020 9:59 PM

[QUOTE] In many US states and elsewhere when it comes to surrogate bred children traditional birth certificates no longer apply. That is a child can have multiple "parents" of same sex or whatever listed on their BC.

Michael Jackson was the same way as Cristiano. He wasn’t a closeted gay man, he was just a megalomaniac. Michael wasn’t running around sleeping with men in secret; he was a child molester. Michael never wanted to be with another man. But he wanted kids, and he didn’t want some woman meddling in his relationship with them. Does having children via surrogacy prove Michael Jackson was gay? Absolutely not. It’s just further evidence that he was a weirdo control freak.

by Anonymousreply 84November 21, 2020 10:01 PM

He certainly doesn't seem to be packing much, downtown.

by Anonymousreply 85November 21, 2020 10:01 PM

Are you defending Ronaldo from gay speculation by suggesting that he's a child molester?

by Anonymousreply 86November 21, 2020 10:02 PM

[QUOTE]Are you defending Ronaldo from gay speculation by suggesting that he's a child molester?

Nothing suggests that he likes to perverse himself in the company of children. I’m saying that there are myriad reasons besides closeted homosexuality that can lead a rich and powerful man down the path to surrogacy.

by Anonymousreply 87November 21, 2020 10:10 PM

How do you explain the shopgirl after three kids?

by Anonymousreply 88November 21, 2020 10:14 PM

Bottom line is any man who wants a natural child sired of his own loins then his options are limited. Going through a female be she legally married to him or not gives that woman certain rights once she becomes mother of his child.

If any man gay or straight wants a child without drama or anyone else (other than is choosing) to be involved, surrogacy is the only viable option.

There are scores of agencies in California alone where any man gay/straight from anywhere in world can literally pick the mother of his child, have her inseminated, then come back in 9 months to pick up *his* child. After a bit more paperwork that kid is *his* alone, period, end of story. Father and child can board a plane back to Paris, France or Paris, Texas and there is no further contact, follow-up or whatever with birth mother unless the man chooses.

by Anonymousreply 89November 21, 2020 10:21 PM

And why would a man who goes to the trouble of that relent and apparently knock up a young woman?

by Anonymousreply 90November 21, 2020 10:23 PM

[QUOTE] How do you explain the shopgirl after three kids?

They’re in love.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91November 21, 2020 10:24 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92November 21, 2020 10:26 PM

Noise around Cristiano Ronaldo being gay was just getting too loud and couldn't be ignored any longer most likely.

Marry some young woman, have a kid; that should shut people up I suppose the thinking goes...

It isn't as if CR is exactly poor, so one more sprog isn't going to break the bank. He has to provide for the wife as well, and while good beards don't come cheap nowadays sometimes that is the price a man has to pay.....

by Anonymousreply 93November 21, 2020 10:31 PM

But he had three kids without her, without a mother (in the primary caregiver sense). Something doesn't add up.

by Anonymousreply 94November 21, 2020 10:31 PM

IMO, he's a Catholic (practicing & devout) gay man with a burning desire to have biological children. He's vain and he wanted children who looked like him. He also didn't want to share a child with a woman. He could afford to pay a surrogate and that is what he did.

by Anonymousreply 95November 21, 2020 10:38 PM

She isn’t really a girlfriend. She’s more like his property. He owns her, just like he owns the kids. Maybe he finally found an enchantingly beautiful girl who would be willing to live by the very specific rules and standards he sets, in a relationship that won’t end with her getting any of his money.

by Anonymousreply 96November 21, 2020 10:40 PM

He could have found that at the outset. He's a sports star.

by Anonymousreply 97November 21, 2020 10:41 PM

I'm cutting, but you're not bleeding.....

Having the three children by surrogate just fed into the rumors CR was gay or something was up. After all why would a very attractive, muscular, masculine, and wealthy man need to go outside normal way of doing things to have children? Clearly the arguments listed above for why such a man would choose a surrogate over wife or even mistress to bear his children wasn't holding water in some circles.

With three children already Cristiano Ronaldo needed some sort of motivation not only to have another, but this time do so the "natural" way.

Did he finally find the love of his life and like many young women did Georgina Rodríguez want a child of her own to full fill her natural maternal instincts? Or was/is there something else going on?

by Anonymousreply 98November 21, 2020 10:42 PM

Regarding his children, I think he wanted little extensions of himself, he’s so vain. And he didn’t want to be “tied down” with anyone.

by Anonymousreply 99November 21, 2020 10:43 PM

R95

CR's children would "look like him" or whatever regardless of who was their mother. We're not talking about cloning here but insemination where each party (woman or egg donor, and CR give half each to the party.

Many gay or straight men actually hire the same surrogate (or use same egg donor) if possible so all their children will have same biological mother. Thus family resemblance will be there for all; father and his children. Only thing missing from picture is birth mother...

by Anonymousreply 100November 21, 2020 10:47 PM

[QUOTE] He could have found that at the outset. He's a sports star.

He could have been trying and failed. Maybe he and this woman have a chemistry that he didn’t feel with other girls.

You also have to remember that he will soon be a 36 year old sports star. His best years are behind him. He can see the end of his football career. He’s grown and he’s changed. We can’t keep thinking of him like the 20 something punk racing his Ferrari around Manchester. He’s a different guy who sees the world through a different lens now.

by Anonymousreply 101November 21, 2020 10:49 PM

Are you suggesting that Ronaldo saw the clock ticking? I suspect you're a woman. Men don't have the same reproductive systems, dearie.

by Anonymousreply 102November 21, 2020 10:53 PM

Ordering your children from a catalogue is a transgressive act. Suggesting he just couldn't find the right girl... are you on planet Earth?

by Anonymousreply 103November 21, 2020 10:54 PM

R80/R89 ok, look - I'm not one of these shrieking fundies who think that all children must have a nuclear model (birth mother & father) to grow up stable and healthy, but I must point out that you seem to be expressing a covertly misogynistic idea.

It's wrongheaded to claim that all women who give birth to children without being paid are opportunistic harlots specifically motivated to cripple men financially and socially via their own impregnation. The majority are just regular straight women who fall for a man and feel a biological ticking imperative to bear then raise his child as a unit. This may come as a shock, but there are many mothers in the world, perhaps not yours, who wanted children with their male partner for reasons having nothing to do with money or status or petty vengeance. Sometimes this desire will sadly conflict with that of a male partner, or sometimes the idea isn't all it cracked up to be - that's life.

Honestly, while I think gay and/or single parenting is a joy and a positive development of the 21st Century, I would probably be a little wary about a little girl being raised one male parent (especially straight) with no female input whatsoever. A girl needs a present and attentive mother figure more than anything else, and it screws young women up when they haven't had one in their lives. This doesn't need to be a biological mother or even an official parent/guardian.

by Anonymousreply 104November 21, 2020 10:55 PM

If he’s found guilty to raping that teacher, does he just pay her? How will this procedure work in Vegas - I think that’s where the hearing will be.

by Anonymousreply 105November 21, 2020 10:56 PM

R101

Please stop, my sides are aching from laughing..

CR couldn't find the right girl so he scurried off to USA not once or twice but three times to contact a surrogate to have his children.

Men have become fathers for first time far older than 36 (just ask George Clooney), CR could have waited until well past forty for his "right" girl to show up. It isn't like he was in any danger of shooting blanks anytime soon.

R95

CR is hardly a devout practicing Catholic if he had *three* children via IVF, which must happen with surrogacy. The church is firmly against such things for a litany of reasons

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106November 21, 2020 10:58 PM

Are his children US citizens?

by Anonymousreply 107November 21, 2020 10:59 PM

[QUOTE] Are you suggesting that Ronaldo saw the clock ticking?

Jesus, I’m starting to think you’re the woman. You’re the one who’s always reading too deeply into what I say for all the wrong reasons like a broad.

I was suggesting that he’s getting OLDER and he’s MATURING. He’s not the playboy that he used to be. He’s not as horny as he used to be. His mind is settling, he’s more in tuned with himself and he sees the world differently like most men who are closer to 40 than 30.

by Anonymousreply 108November 21, 2020 11:03 PM

R107

By law yes, all three of CR's children were born to women who are American citizens and on US soil. There are surrogate born children all over UK/Europe and other countries who also are American citizens for same reasons. Same applies to scores of Russian/eastern European, Asian and other women who come to USA and give birth to children on purpose.

Unless parent take steps to make children citizens of their home country (not always easy or in some cases possible), then these children will be US citizens for life with all that entails including an American passport.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109November 21, 2020 11:05 PM

r108

So surrogacy was a bad crowd into which the immature Ronaldo fell?

by Anonymousreply 110November 21, 2020 11:07 PM

We don’t know the situation with his first born son. You can’t say for certain that he was conceived through surrogacy.

by Anonymousreply 111November 21, 2020 11:12 PM

No. The child' mother was "a black waitress paid off by Ronalado." Sure, sure.

by Anonymousreply 112November 21, 2020 11:13 PM

I don’t know about the black waitress part necessarily but it’s not impossible.

by Anonymousreply 113November 21, 2020 11:16 PM

And she took a one off payment from the second highest earning sportsman in the world?

by Anonymousreply 114November 21, 2020 11:20 PM

He wasn’t the second highest earning sportsman in the world at the time. And if she was American then it’s entirely plausible that she didn’t know who he was. Most people here couldn’t pick him out of a lineup with a gun to their heads. He’s just some European soccer player to Americans.

by Anonymousreply 115November 21, 2020 11:23 PM

And you think she doesn't know now? That she'd pass up a big payout? And don't tell me an NDA would stop her.

by Anonymousreply 116November 21, 2020 11:25 PM

[quote] CR's children would "look like him" or whatever regardless of who was their mother. We're not talking about cloning here but insemination where each party (woman or egg donor, and CR give half each to the party.

R100 , I see what you're saying, but I was comparing it to adopting a child who has bio relationship to you.

by Anonymousreply 117November 21, 2020 11:31 PM

[quote] "I go to church every week," declared the former Real Madrid star. "I am Catholic and I go to thank God for everything he gives me.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118November 21, 2020 11:32 PM

[Quote] I see what you're saying, but I was comparing it to adopting a child who has bio relationship to you.

Are you very young?

by Anonymousreply 119November 21, 2020 11:33 PM

[QUOTE] And you think she doesn't know now? That she'd pass up a big payout? And don't tell me an NDA would stop her.

Who says that she missed a big payout? We don’t know what’s happening behind the scenes. He could be paying her to stay quiet.

by Anonymousreply 120November 21, 2020 11:37 PM

It would have been cheaper to keep her. But he didn't... You're calculated, controlling narrative has rather gone out the window, no?

by Anonymousreply 121November 21, 2020 11:40 PM

*Your calculated

by Anonymousreply 122November 21, 2020 11:40 PM

[QUOTE] It would have been cheaper to keep her. But he didn't...

You have no idea what’s going on between him and that boy’s mother. Why do you speak so authoritatively? All you have is tabloid gossip yet one would think you have access to agreements and payments that were made based on the way you talk.

by Anonymousreply 123November 22, 2020 12:11 AM

Which boy? He could have been from an egg bank.

by Anonymousreply 124November 22, 2020 12:28 AM

r98 You implying that the child isn't even his? The fact he had children via surrogacy and that a few might not even be from his DNA scream Michael Jackson tones.

by Anonymousreply 125November 22, 2020 12:36 AM

Some of them might not be his?

by Anonymousreply 126November 22, 2020 12:37 AM

If Ronaldo is found guilty by this Las Vegas judge—what happens to him?

by Anonymousreply 127November 22, 2020 12:38 AM

r126 well one of them. You don't just have three kids via surrogacy then have one "naturally". Something is up with the unknown conception child.

by Anonymousreply 128November 22, 2020 12:41 AM

He doesn’t explain himself very well here. He seems nervous and guilty.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 129November 22, 2020 12:52 AM

He evidently doesn't spend much time with English speakers

by Anonymousreply 130November 22, 2020 12:59 AM

Photo in R129 of CR just cream "MARY"! I mean those eyebrows just aren't something I'd expect to see on a hetro man. But then again it is 2020......

by Anonymousreply 131November 22, 2020 1:18 AM

R118

The lady doth protest to much methinks.....

They do say none proclaim their innocence louder than the guilty. And Cristiano Ronaldo has a guilty look about him; cannot say exactly of what, but never the less.....

by Anonymousreply 132November 22, 2020 1:21 AM

Oldie but goodie reddit thread discussing the rape allegations.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133November 22, 2020 1:26 AM

I know it may seem strange, but most women would not hand off their babies to a "one night stand". Not even for millions of dollars.

In fact, most woman who have a child fathered by one of the world's richest sport figures, would indeed go to court to get physical custody and then fight for enormous child support payments (up to age 21)

The idea that some woman handed off her baby to this guy is nonsense.

by Anonymousreply 134November 22, 2020 1:52 AM

And he could easily have a wife and a largely independent life of his own. The idea that surrogacy is some easy option is bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 135November 22, 2020 1:57 AM

r61 Vanessa Williams impersonations... LOL

Which one? The Candyman/Melrose Place one or the Penthouse Lesbo disgraced Miss America one?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 136November 22, 2020 6:42 PM

What's worse than queen doing a Vanessa Williams impersonation? A queen doing a Pebbles impersonation!

by Anonymousreply 137November 22, 2020 6:49 PM

[QUOTE] And he could easily have a wife and a largely independent life of his own. The idea that surrogacy is some easy option is bullshit.

Why wouldn’t it be an easy option, R135? The man is filthy rich.

by Anonymousreply 138November 23, 2020 9:37 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!