Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Random Everyday Hookups

Not a bathhouse or something, but you ever fuck someone at work, church or a wedding, pick someone up at grocery store, fuck an Uber driver? Somewhere unexpected. Regale us with your salacious tales.

by Anonymousreply 9August 17, 2020 9:38 PM

A few years ago camping with a friend as part of a group of about 30 people. We went to Colorado and did hiking, biking, etc.

A really cute lanky blond guy was part of the hiking group. Wedding ring on his finger. Didn't ping even in the slightest for me.

I broke off from the group a bit and walked a half mile or so off the path. Found a place to sit near a sunlight opening and a little water. About 20 minutes later he appeared, made some small talk.

And then out of nowhere, he leaned against a tree and pulled his cock out and started jacking. Big fucking grin on his face. At first I watched, then pulled mine out, and then he wordlessly walked over to me and I blew him. Kinda totally random. Nothing said about it in small talk before.

Long skinny dick with a nice big lollipop head, too.

by Anonymousreply 1August 11, 2020 11:38 PM

One night after work I was on my way home waiting for a bus downtown on Market St. in a desolate Financial District, just me and the street sweepers. As I'm standing there this handsome guy comes out of an adjacent office building for a smoke break. We make eye contact and then he starts tugging at his crotch. I take a chance, walk over and make small talk and the grabbing gets more obvious. I think I said something stupid like "Need help with that?" A few minutes later we're in his deserted office making out and swapping blow jobs. I let him cum on my chest. The best part was walking out of the office, catching my bus just in time, enjoying a spunky ride home.

by Anonymousreply 2August 11, 2020 11:47 PM

The Marshall Fields on State Street in Chicago. Another customer in the food area. We locked eyes, continued to check each other out over the next 5 minutes and then headed to the men’s room. I fucked him in a stall. Never been so excited and scared at the same time. It was fast sex, but amazing nonetheless.

by Anonymousreply 3August 11, 2020 11:51 PM

I can't tell you how many Uber drivers I've groped

by Anonymousreply 4August 11, 2020 11:52 PM

I was just out of college in the late 70s and worked for a major department store in downtown Houston. My Admin was a cute twenty something kid, and we just always mildly flirted with each other. One day he was in my office, standing a little too close, and I closed and locked the door and fucked him on my desk, both of us still in our suits and ties. Never forgot him...can still remember his voice. Cute.

by Anonymousreply 5August 12, 2020 1:13 AM

My friend worked at radio shack and she told me she put her number in a guy’s shopping bag. He called her and they banged.

by Anonymousreply 6August 12, 2020 1:32 PM

Ew, no one wants to hear straight shit

by Anonymousreply 7August 12, 2020 3:15 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 8August 17, 2020 9:32 PM

Eek god, no, OP. Not a single one of the degenerate eldergays on DL have ever done such a thing. NEVER EVER. We all live sad unfucked PTSD lives like yours.

by Anonymousreply 9August 17, 2020 9:38 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!